vi

Two Months With Miss Aegyo

The Drunken Diary

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before the chapter begins, if you haven't already, please read from the beginning. I have finally edited all of the chapters and made some large changes in the storyline that were not there before. So please check it out so you can get the story better. And if you're a new reader or you've read the previous, updated chapters already, continue reading. Thank you so much everyone :)

 

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

 

Joongki’s POV

If I can use only one word to describe that dinner, it would be boring. The food was cold and gross, there was no entertainment, and every waitress there was either old or taken. There was no excitement whatsoever. My friends and I snuck out early and hid in a park near the hotel drinking some cans of beer Joon bought from a store nearby.

"Cheers to 2 months of freedom!" Junhyung shouted as he lifted his can up.

"Two months of freedom" the rest of us rejoiced while lifting our cans too.

The hours went by as the number of cans we drank increased.

"W-wee we should get baaack toooo the uh the onee placee," Taeyang slurred.

"N-nah broooo, j-just one moree, one one moree driiinnk," Joon replied.

"Tae-Taeyangg is wight, I meean rrrright." I said, "Let’sss go back."

The five of us leaned onto each other and barely got up. We wobbled back to the hotel and pretended to act sober in the lobby and hallways so we wouldn’t get caught being drunk. All of my friends stopped and got into their rooms on the sixth floor whereas I waited in the elevator, stumbling to get back to my room on the seventh floor.

Once I reached there, I dug into my pocket for the key and struggled putting it into the slot. For what seemed like forever, I got the door open and slowly started stripping off my heavy clothing one by one as I got into my room. Jong Kook hyung seemed to be fast asleep and took up the entire bed. I softly groaned in anger and went to the couch in the living room. I plopped onto it and shifted around until I was completely comfortable. As I turned, I noticed a box near the doorway hidden under my jacket. I walked over to it and looked inside.

'Dear Students,
        You will be given two notebooks and a camera to record your time here in Seoul. Use it wisely.’

The same words were printed onto 3 tiny slips of paper and wrapped around the three items. I grabbed one of the two notebooks and ripped off the slip of paper. I flipped through the empty pages and questioned myself on what I should do with it. I sat back down on the couch and took out a pen from the table. Might as well not waste a perfectly good notebook, right?

I sat there thinking about what should be filled into those empty pages. I tapped the pen against my forehead and finally got an idea. Was it the best idea? Probably not. But it was the only one I had so might as well use it.

The pen glided onto the paper as I wrote.

March 24, 2014

The first of many nights in Seoul and I spent it drinking. I can finally just lay back and rest all day long for two months. I’m going to enjoy it while I can. I just hope that little aegyo freak or that knucklehead hyung doesn’t mess it up.
        -Song Joongki ^^

I laid the pen down next to the notebook and scutinized what I wrote down. The handwriting was sloppier than usual and the more I looked at it, the dizzier I would get. I closed the book and hid it under a cushion. I then rested my head onto a throw pillow I grabbed from my room before I left and waited until my eyes slowly got heavier and heavier until they just closed completely.

 

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

 

"Yah, wake up. Yah! I’m not going to do this project by myself!"

I gently opened my eyes and the sunlight blinded me automatically while my head was aching terribly. I jumped to my feet but slowly sat back down since the pain from my headache was unbearable. I looked around with my eyes partially open and found my clothes scattered all over the place and simply me in a pair of boxers and a wifebeater. I kept looking around and out came Sunny all dressed up with a bowl of water in her hands. Before I could question what she was doing, she tilted the bowl and the ice cold sensation of water hit my skin.

"Y-yah!" I shivered, "What was that for?"

"It’s almost 12:30 in the afternoon and you’re here sleeping when we have a project to do." she replied nonchalantly.

I stared at her in disbelief, “You couldn’t have let me sleep for a few more hours? Just do the project yourself.”

"I’m not going to let you take credit for something that I did all the work on so I’m not going to do it myself. Now get up, go, take a shower, and brush your teeth. You reek of alcohol."

"Aish," I muttered under my breath. Despite the wet area, I laid down and pulled the blanket over me, hoping to get a few more hours of sleep. The hangover should be gone by then.

"If you don’t get up now, I’m going to get even colder water and throw it on you."

I growled and stomped to the bathroom. I immediately the shower and set it to a medium-hot setting. I quickly brushed my teeth then prepared to take my shower. I relaxed my muscles as soon as the hot water hit me.

Once I was finished, I wrapped myself in one of the hotel’s towels and looked around. I cursed under my breath. I forgot to get my new clothes to change into. The clothes I wore when I came in were soaked and dirty. Desperate, I opened the door enough that I could stick my head through and whispered loudly, “Jong Kook hyung!”

No one replied and I kept on whispering his name loudly. After about 10 attempts, someone finally answered. “What do you want now?” the person asked annoyed. The voice did not resemble Jong Kook’s voice at all.

"S-sunny?" I gulped.

"Yes? Can you hurry up already? What do you need?" she inquired as she made her way in front of the bathroom door. "Yah, are you ?" she chuckled.

"N-no!" I protested.

"Then why don’t you go outside so we can leave already?"

"Because, because I-" I tried to make up an excuse so she wouldn’t laugh at me but I came up with nothing. "I forgot to get my clothes. Can you get them for me?"

Once I said that, she laughed at me. “You forgot your clothes while going to take a shower? What a loser!”

"Can you just get it for me!"

"What’s the magic word?"

"Now."

"Wrong. Guess you’re going to be stuck in that bathroom for a while…"

"Ugh where’s Jong Kook hyung?"

"He’s eating lunch in a cafe across the street. I’m the only one here. Now what was the magic word again?"

"Aish please. Can you go get me some clothes PLEASE."

"Better," Sunny giggled and slowly walked to my room. I waited impatiently for what seemed like forever. When she came back with the clothes, I snatched them out of her hands and closed the door. After observing, I noticed she brought everything but one thing. I opened the door and stuck out my head again, "Yah! Where’s my underwear?"

"You’re welcome for the clothes," she chuckled, completely ignoring my question and walking away. Despite my numerous shouts, she didn’t come back to my aid. Irritated, I put on the white tee and red flannel she brought me and wrapped the damp towels around my waist. With my pants in one hand and my old clothes in the other, I opened the door and quickly wobbled to my bedroom, trying not to drop my towel in the process.

After finding a pair of underwear, I put it on and my pants. After drying my hair and pushing it to the side, I walked out the door and into the living room where Sunny was watching TV.

"Yah! That was a dumb thing you did. Next time you need help, I’m not going to be there for you," I scolded.

"My actions are not dumb, you are. If you would have noticed, there was a bathrobe hanging in the bathroom that you could have used and walked out yourself to get your clothes. I just enjoyed torturing you that I didn’t tell you. Now that your ready, let’s go." she calmly replied.

As she tossed a small black backpack onto her back, I stood there frozen. She won this round but I’ll surely win the next.

"Are you coming or not?" she inquired. "Also don’t forget your notebook. I already have the camera and my notebook. I saw the paper from the other notebook was torn off so I assumed you got it already."

Notebook? What notebook? My mind remained blank until it hit me. I went towards the couch and dug under the cushions until I felt something hard. I took it out and opened up to the first page where I saw the drunken words I wrote from last night in black ink.

March 24, 2014

The first of many nights in Seoul and I spent it drinking. I can finally just lay back and rest all day long for two months. I’m going to enjoy it while I can. I just hope that little aegyo freak or that knucklehead hyung doesn’t mess it up.
        -Song Joongki ^^


Reading what I said, I chuckled in embarrassment.

"Why are you laughing? Did you already write in it? What did you put?" Sunny asked. She stood on her toes and try to glance over but I closed it quickly before she could notice. No one should know that I started a diary. "Nothing," I replied. "Let's just go."

I pushed her out the door and locked it once I left. Unfortunately, before I could ditch Sunny, Jong Kook hyung found us and joined us. And so, our trip around Seoul began. 


 


Omg you guys, we reached over 100 subscribers and 4 upvotes. Thank you so much! You guys have no idea how grateful I am! I'll try my best to update more and quicker and make this story interesting! I love you all and thank you so much! ♥ But Day 1 out of the two months begins in the next chapter! And sorry for making this chapter boring. Please comment and subscribe if you enjoyed it :)