i

Two Months With Miss Aegyo

The Beginning of Miss Aegyo and Mr. Cool Guy~

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

 

Beep beep beep beep be-

I slammed my hand onto the snooze button and laid onto my side. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my clock. 7:10. Exactly 50 minutes until school started. I lifted myself up and groggily made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the faucet and turned it to the coldest setting. I splashed my face with water and stared at myself in the mirror, admiring what I saw.

"Damn boy, I bet all the ladies are crazy for you," I complimented myself while giving a wink.

"Conceited much?" a female voice joined.

"Yah Victoria, haven't you ever heard of knocking before you come in?" I complained.

"And haven't you ever heard of locking the door? No, I don't think so," she snapped back.

"Aish, this girl," I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that,"

"Of course you did,"

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Victoria Song. She's my sister, well half-sister. We have the same mom but different dads. Although we're not completely related, we don't treat each other any different. We insult and harrass each other on a daily basis but love each other anyways, that's the way it works. Not to mention, she's in a band called f(x). But anyways, it's my point of view, why am I talking about someone who's not me? Let's go back to me!

I quickly finished my business in the bathroom and went back to my room. I scanned through my wardrobe and simply chose a white v-neck with some black skinnies and converse. I tossed my backpack strap onto one of my shoulders. After admiring myself once more in the mirror, I made my way downstairs to the dining room.

I pushed through the door and was immediately welcomed by one of my maids.

"Anneyonghaesayo Master Song!" she welcomed with a massive amount of aegyo.

"What's for breakfast, Jieun?" I asked cooly, pushing her out of my way to sit down.

"Oh uh today I have made you a strawberry and kiwi smoothie. I'll get it for you quickly!" she said as she disappeared through the kitchen doors.

I slouched in my seat and sighed, making images out of the ceiling as my breakfast was being made. About 5 minutes later, Jieun went through the door with a tray holding a smoothie in her hands.

"Here is your smoothie, Master Song!" she announced with a cheerful smile.

She set the tray onto the table and placed the cup in front of me with a straw on the side. The smoothie was in a glass malt cup and had a pink hue. Placed right in the middle of the smoothie was a strawberry precisely cut into the shape of a heart.

"Jieun-"

"You can call me IU, Master Song," she interupted.

I continued, "IU-sshi, do you remember what I said about me dating girls like you?"

Her face dropped, "Yes, I remember. You do not date cute girls so I should stop trying."

I nodded my head in agreement and picked out the strawberry heart with my fingers and chomped on it before sticking the straw into the cup. "Now why don't you get Victoria's breakfast ready? She should be going down anytime soon."

"N-neh," IU replied sadly. She walked back into the kitchen staring at the ground.

I sipped my smoothie. Jieun -or now IU has been crushing on me since she started working for my family many years back. She's the same age but went to night school. Honestly, I would date her. She's pretty, smart, has a nice personality, can sing well, but there is one flaw, she's too cute. Do I have anything against cute girls? No, it's just dating a cute girl can ruin my reputation. Cool, player guys and cute and innocent girls don't exactly mix well. I only go for the best of the best and cute girls are not the best of the best.

Eventually Victoria came down and IU served her another smoothie, trying her best not to look with me. The two of us quickly slurped down our smoothies then got ready to leave.

"Lamborghini or Porshe?" I inquired.

"Uh let's ride the Porshe today," she answered.

We threw our bags in the backseat and sat in the red vehicle, heading to school.

 

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

 

Gee gee gee gee baby ba-

I headed towards my nightstand and closed the alarm. I woke up an hour earlier than usual and was almost done getting ready. I already showered, brushed my teeth, did my make up now all I needed to do was get dressed. I looked through my closet and grabbed out a white, lace dress and some brown oxford flats. I replaced my bathrobe with the outfit and observed myself in my mirror. After being dissatisfied with my hair, I quickly put it up into a messy side bun and smiled in satisfaction. I grabbed my school bag then went back to my night stand to grab my phone. I pressed the home button and looked at the time. 7:25  I stuffed my phone into my bag and grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen before heading out my door and walking to school.

The sun was shining and the breeze was light and airy. I walked to school in bliss, enjoying the fresh spring air. I passed libraries, coffee shops, playgrounds and parks, and many more.

"Anneyong Sunny-ah!" a fruit merchant waved to me.

I waved back with a bright grin. Everyone was familiar with me here. I often walked to school during the summer and autumn time and I would continue to do so during the springtime. It was a 15 minute walk from my apartment to my school and knowing I have excess time to spare, I usually had a nice conversation with the local store owners and flower and fruit merchants.

I kept on walking until I felt the atmosphere turn tense. It felt as if someone was following me. I quickened my pace and tried keeping happy thoughts but the loud footsteps behind me easily ruined it. Scared to look back, I started jogging but the footprints were nearly in sync with mine. My breaths became shorter and sparse as I heard the sound of footsteps approaching closer and closer. Eventually, a hand grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the brick wall of the side of a coffee shop.

"Long-long tiiime no seee, Sssuny," the person slurred.

It was no other than Ok Taecyeon, my ex-boyfriend. He was a year older than me and was already in his first year of college whereas I was only a student in my senior year of high school. I had broke up with him a few months ago when he tried to get a little too personal with me when I wasn't ready. I've haven't seen him since and quite frankly, I was happy about that.

He lifted his other hand and pushed my bangs aside then began carressing my face. "You're ssstill preettyy asss can bee," His breath stunk of alcohol.

"Can I just leave, please?" I asked in despair.

"Well well well, there iss too much to ca-catch uppp onn," He placed his lips onto mine and forcefully kissed me. I could taste the beer he was most likely drinking all night long. I shuddered in digust and tried to push him off of me but he was too strong and kept a tight grip on me.

"Excuse me miss, do you need help? Sir, I think you should leave her!" another male voice shouted. Taecyeon was too tall for me to look over and see who it was. Luckily, he let go of his grip but turned to face the guy who had told him to stop.

"Thiss iss none of your businesss," Taecyeon said with a slight tone of anger in his voice.

"I know I have no right to interrupt but that girl seems uncomfortable and I think you should stop."

"You're right, you have no right to interrupt," Taecyeon extended his arm and was obviously about to punch the other guy. I expected a grunt or a groan and the fallen body of a random stranger who tried to help but was surprised when I saw Taecyeon fall to the ground, clutching his stomach.

I stared at Taecyeon in disbelief then looked at the guy who saved me. He was so handsome and perfect! How have I never seen him before?

"T-thank you!" I stuttered.

He looked at me and smiled. His smile, it's so perfect too. "No problem."

Taecyeon groaned and started getting up. Seeing this sight, the perfect stranger softly grabbed my hand and ran towards the direction I was originally heading to. We ran and stopped in front of my original destination, RM High.

"Sorry for dragging you here. This is where I'm supposed to be and I didn't want you to be stuck with that guy back there," he informed me.

"Uhm,  no problem. This is actually where I'm supposed to be too. I've never seen you before. Are you a new student?" I asked.

"Yes actually, I just transferred from Seoul Academy yesterday,"

"That's really cool! I'm Lee Soon Kyu by the way but you can call me Sunny!"

"Well nice to meet you Sunny, I'm -" the school bell rang indicating that school was starting in 5 minutes, "going to be late if I don't leave now. But maybe I'll try to find you sometime during the school day."

"Sounds like a plan!"

The guy flashed one more smile before sprinting off into the halls. I quickly made my way to my classroom, Class A-2, Social Studies, and looked for my seat in the middle of the class, preparing for the lesson for today.

 

 


 First chapter is finally updated! Hope you guys enjoy this version better! Please comment your opinions on it and if you're a new reader, feel free to subscribe! Thanks for reading loves ♥