..Vvip

Just a Rebound

It's has been about a month since the trip to Bora Bora ... Aya got to meet Park Bom and Kwon Jiyong, even a surprise guest baby fave Sandara Park was there to greet her. The girls had their girl time where as the three boys had theirs. Aya and the girls still keep in touch. Minzy and Chaerin heard thru the grape vines of this new Unnie that the Park sisters keep mentioning among themselves. Minzy being curious ask if she could meet Aya. Slowly one by one each member of YG family wants to meet this noona/unnie ... Perry heard of it too and did not like it one bit. 

Since it had been decided, Perry had no choice but to invite Aya over to Korea and introduced her to his families. Meaning she would have to face Teddy. Perry wasnt worry about her facing Teddy , he was more worried about the fact Teddy might become the over zealous ex boyfriend. Cause a scene ... Maybe insue a fight... Perry open his phone and dial her number...

"hello" she said 

"hey sis" he said 

"yea, some thing wrong you sound sad ..."

"no, I'm not sad actually was going to invited you to one of my work party. All of South Korean big entertainment CEOs and their artist will all be attending ..." He said 

"hmm... Should I ..could I ?" She question 

"you should.. It will help you move on..I will introduced you to some nice male suitors .. Even female ones if you want." He said 

"haha, Per Per..I would to when is the party?" She asked 

"This coming weekend, I will email you your tickets, leaves Wednesday , you will arrived here Thursday and I will go get you .." 

"Okay, Per Per... But will you have the honor of being my date??" She asked 

"no, I can't..." He could see her pouting in the other end "because you have to remain single so I could send suitable suitors toward you." 

"Oh Per Per... Fine I will take Bommie and Santokki as my dates ... " she said laughing making Perry shake his head.

"okay, I'll let them know you're coming... Bye bye sis see you Thursday" he said 

Aya ended the call with Perry immediately she texts Bommie and Santokki...

To; Bommie, Santokki

From: Aya

Yah!!! Girls guess who is coming to South Korean this Thursday !!! 

She clicked send ... Put the phone back in her purse and got up to packed. 

Meanwhile in Yg building ...Teddy's Studio

**beep beep** both Dara and Bom phone beep at the same time..they open it up and read it... They immediately jumped up and down... 

"Yay!! Unnie is coming ..finally!!!" Yell the rabbit

"hah, finally...!!" Said Bommie making Teddy and Chaerin looking at them suspicious ...

"yah, who is your new unnie ..." Asked Chaerin..."I want to know" 

"oh don't worry you will all meet her at this weekend big party... She is listed as Vvip..." Said the rabbit