My Pretty Noona

Just a Rebound

"Seunghyun, this is Aya, my best friend" said Perry introducing the two...

the flight to Florida was smooth, Seunghyun got permission from Yg that he could come to the state with Perry for some inspirations. YG was skeptical for a second but Perry insisted so YG agreed. 

"Hello, Seunghyun, my name is Aya Kim" 

"uh Hi... " he said shyly..he lean down to whisper in Perry's ear.."hyung, you never told me you have a female best friend who is a model"

"Two reasons... You guys will not stop pestering me about introducing her to you guys and two... She is my mused...if you guys occupy most of her time, I can't have her to help me write songs" 

"What ? Hyung, some of the songs was written by noona?" Said Seunghyun 

"yep" said Perry "Now that my baby girl is heat broken ..she must have a lot more songs for me in that head of hers" 

"so guys where do you want to go first?" Said Aya snapping the two boys out of their conversation 

"rides !!!!" Yelled out Seunghyun 

"okay, lets go..." She said dragging Seunghyun off towards the roller coasters ....

 

"Oh wow, noona... You can stomach all of the rides huh." Said Seunghyun 

"haha ... Yes I can.. Too bad you and Per Per can keep up" she said 

"yah! What are you possess how can you ride all those rides and not get sick?!" Yell Perry 

All Aya could do was laugh at her two friends. The week went by quickly , Aya went back to LA, Seunghyun and Perry went back to Korea.

"Hyung, noona is fun to hang out with ..we should invite her to Korea" said Seunghyun

"nah, not right now..." Said Perry 

"Wae?"

"it's complicated ... But when her heart slowly turn to ice again .. Then I will invite her to Korea to play a little game" said Perry smirking ...

"ice? Game?" Said Seunghyun "what are you planning hyung?" 

"Don't worry you will play a role in it too" said Perry 

The two landed in Korea..both of them jet lagged went straight to their homes. The next day arrived ... Seunghyun was in the recording studio with his band mate Gdragon and Teddy hyung. He was sitting on the couch looking and smiling, laughing at his phone. 

"Yah hyung, what happen in Florida that made you smile non stop huh?" Ask Gd

"........" 

"Hyung!!!" Yelled Gd 

"......." 

"Yah Choi Seunghyun !!!" This time it was Teddy 

"uh neh hyung?" Ask Seunghyun...

"dude what girl got you all smiling and giggling to yourself huh?" Said Teddy

"uh, no no girl" lied Seunghyun who was in fact texting his noon..Aya noona. Seunghyun don't know about Teddy and his beloved noona. 

"Uh yeah sure ...whatever dude" said Teddy "I know that smile, that smile says you are in love..I know cause I smile like that often four months ago" 

"yah, hyung.. With who not Hunchae cause four months ago you were in LA and you and Hunchae wasn't together. So who did you smile like that with huh" ask a curious Dragon

Teddy caught himself ..he thought of Aya and felt a little sad ... He loved her...but he loved Chaerin more, or so he thought. Lately Chaerin is acting strange again. She is distanting herself again. She couldn't possibly got back with Seunghyun did she ..he thought.. Is that who Seunghyun is texting, smiling and giggling...is he and Chaerin back together ..am I going to get left behind again. 

"Yah, TOP, WHO ARE YOU TEXTIng?! Give me your phone " said Teddy snatching TOP phone out of his hand. He read the name really quick before Top wrestle him for it back. 

"Yah hyung, that my privacy!!" Yelled top taking back his phone and stormed out of the studio 

"who the hell is 'My pretty Noona' ??" Said Teddy 

"wah, Top hyung have a pretty noona that I haven't met?" Said the dragon...