I still Love her

Just a Rebound

Teddy and Aya have been going at it for 3 months. Aya living in LA was a getaway for Teddy to forget everything and everyone. She was his stress reliever, his vacation resort to get his mind off the one person who broke his heart.  He was introduced to Aya thru his mentor his friend, his co worker, Perry BORJA. Who is one of his company producers as well. 

Aya and Perry is best friends, Perry had warn Aya of the consequences of her getting with Teddy. Of how she might be just his rebound, no not just a maybe, it's a fact. Aya knew about Chaerin Lee the leader of 2ne1 leaving him for his dongseng. How she broke his heart into a million pieces. How she is in process of reconstructing it back together. When she finally able to slowly picked up the pieces ....she was hit when the worst news. 

 

..."I still love her" .... "She wants me back" .... "I'm going back" ... He said 
 
...she place her napkin on the edge of the table, holding back her tears, look up at him from across the other table..."you can let yourself out right..." She stood up and walked into her room. Locked the door behind her and starting silently sob to herself. She heard the chair scrap the hard wood floor and a few momennts later the door open and shut.
 
..."but I love you and gave you my everything when I knew I was just your rebound." She said
 
Aya slept with tear stains on her cheeks, she slept with her heart broken into a million pieces. This time around she thought to herself ..."who will mend my broken heart?" 
 
The next morning the sun shoned down her face. She slowly open her eyes and walked out of her room. She look at the dining table ...the food the dinner her last dinner she had with him still there. She picked up the plate and threw everything in the trash. She shower and got ready. She packed her clothes and left to the airport. 
 
Suddenly her phone rang...it's was her best friend, her big brother ...on her phone his nickname she gave him lite up in the screen. 'Per Per' ...
 
"hello" she said 
 
"Aya, ...." He said 
 
"what s up?" 
 
"Nothing was just bore... What are you up to? How are you and Teddy?" He asked not knowing what had happen 
 
She lied " Were good, I'm taking a trip ...work called they want me to do a photo shoot in Frisco" 
 
"really, Teddy is coming back to Korea today too...well good luck the photo shoot I want to see how it turns out okay" said Perry
 
"yes, I will send you some copies my number 1 fan" she let out a little laugh
 
"you better!" He said "love you sis" 
 
"love you too Per Per" she said and hung up the phone 
 
 
Aya finished the photoshoot early..she got her copies and like promise, she email Perry right away. She explore her hometown a little longer. Trying to get rid of Teddy and her memories together, "he is happy with her ...I should be happy for him, but why am I not?"