Hand off my Pretty Noona ...

Just a Rebound

To: My Pretty Noona

From: Tabi

Noona, I had fun in Florida. We should definetly hang out again. How about you come to Korea?

Tabi, I would love to hang out with you again but noona have work to do. 

But noona, when will you have another vacation, Tabi wants to go with you. 

Tabi, I won't have another vacation for another month or so but I am going to Bora Bora in 2 weeks for a photo shoot. If you want you can come with and occupy me.

Noona, I would love too but you will be working how are you going to spend time with me if you're working??

Paboo, of course I have time for you. I work only when the sunrise and the sunset. The magazine I'm working with are only wanting to shoot at those two times. So in between I'm free...I mean if you can't come I could always ask Per Per to occupy me. 

But before Seunghyun could give his noona a definite answer, his leader snatch his phone ....read it and eyes widen ...

"Yah hyung, you can't go to Bora Bora ...especially not with us!!!" Yell the dragon 

"Who is going to Bora Bora without us?" Ask a girl who came walking in the game room 

"Noona, Seunghyun hyung is planning to vacation without us in Bora Bora with his pretty noona??" Said the dragon

"yah Tabi ah didn't you just came back from a vacation ..." Ask his other noona 

"Ani, Bom Noona...that was something else.. I was helping Perry hyung with some songs." Said Seunghyun 

"Yah, the girls and I want to go to Bora Bora too...I bet Papa Teddy would to since Yg Papa gave all of us a month hiatus" said Bom

"Ani, I don't think my pretty noona would like that" said Seunhyun "I don't want to bother her with all of us" 

"yah, who is your pretty noona ...if she is pretty I want to meet her too" said Bom 

"Neh, I will introduce the two of you to her ... But only you two can come with me... Keep it a secret from the rest especially Perry hyung okay" 

"why Perry hyung?" Ask the dragon 

"G, you and noona value your life, no word of this is to come out of you two mouth to Perry Hyung arasso!" Said Seunghyun 

"Arasso!" Said the two ...

"And G hands off my pretty noona" demand Seunghyun making the two look at him ...

Seunghyun had texted Aya to let her know that two other people will be occupying him to Bora Bora as well. She also let him know that Per Per knows about the three and that he expect Seunghyun to be on his best behavior at Bora Bora. 

Seunghyun gulp down his saliva upon hearing the news. ... The week to bora bora have arrived, the rest of Big Bang and 2ne1 along with Teddy don't know because they all are planning trips to visit families and jeju island themselves ...when the three was ask by Teddy where are they going ..they just told him they're visiting families as well.

Bom walked off not noticing she left her phone in Teddy Studio... An incoming text came in. From Tabi...

'Noona, you ready to meet my pretty noona' .....

"What?! Bom is going to meet Seunghyun pretty noona?" Said Teddy before we could read the rest of the text Bom came and snatch her phone and ran out the studio...