Chapter Ten- In the Club

We're Different But the Same

Posted Image

Dara stood on Minzy’s drive way waving until she was out of site. When she could no longer see Minzy’s car, she started to feel insecure and didn’t know how she was going to survive the summer. Dara didn’t know what to do with herself now that everyone was gone.

She sat at home trying to find something to do to keep herself busy, but nothing seemed to work. She finally laid on the couch and stare at the ceiling. She thought about how quickly everyone had left her and felt loneliness creeping up. At the thought of her friends gone, she jumped off the couch and decided to go out that night.Dara was determined to escape the loneliness, so she went to her favorite place to escape, Club Ecstasy.

Dara approached the club bouncer saying, “Hey Big D!” Dara secretly was a regular customer at Club Ecstasy because she didn’t want to get scolded by CL. But she never drank, she only wanted to dance and be surround by a swarm of people.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t be around this summer,” he asked as he let her in.

“I lied,” Dara said as she walked in.

Dara walked to the middle of the dance floor and danced the night away. She started to feel at ease when she finally sat down at the bar after dancing to a couple of songs.

As she sat at the bar someone whispered into her ear, “Hey baby what’s your name? You’re looking so good tonight I just wanna…”

Dara picked up a left over drink and threw it in the guy’s face before he could finish what he was saying, “Get lost! I’m not drunk and I’m NOT INTERESTED!”

The bar tender added, “You must be new. Don’t let her looks fool you, she’s a tough cookie,” he said as Dara walked away.

Dara walked to the restroom to freshen up a bit before she went back out on the dance floor. The only thing that bothered her when she came to the club was all the annoying guys that tried to talk nasty to her.

Honestly, is there no decent men anymore, she thought to herself. She splashed some cool water and fixed herself up before leaving the restroom.

“Hey miss! Hey,” a person called after Dara.

“WHAT,” Dara shouted as she turned around.

The guy quickly put his arms up and said, “Whoa calm down now miss. I just wanna apologize for my friend’s rude behavior; he’s really cocky and thinks that he can pick up any girl he wants.”

Dara was surprised, he was the first guy to apologize for being a jerk and he wasn’t even the one that did it. “Well thanks, I’m okay,” she said walking away.

“Hey wait, may I please have this dance,” he bowed and pointed to the dance floor.

Dara was surprised again. He politely asked her to dance and she was impressed.

Dara smiled, “Okay, but if I’m not feeling you you’re getting the boot.”

Dara and the gentlemen danced together the entire night. Not once did he grab her inappropriately or say anything disrespectful. He was in fact amusing to Dara. He was dancing funny, doing goofy moves to make Dara laugh. When it was time for closing Dara and the gentleman sat at the bar together.

“Wow you’re hilarious,” Dara said laughing as she recalled his funny dancing.

He laughed saying, “You didn’t know, I’m the best dancer you’ll ever meet,” he said imitating one of his moves.

Dara laughed and held out her hand, “Well it was an honor dancing with the best dancer, I’m Dara.”

He shook her hand and said, “No, I’m the one that feels honored! My name is G Dragon, GD for short.”

Dara thought he was cute especially when he smiled. “It was nice talking and dancing with you, but I’d better go.”

GD stopped her before she could leave, “Are you going to be here tomorrow night?”

Dara smiled to herself, “Hmm… I don’t know, it depends on how I’m feeling.”

GD frowned and said, “Well I hope you come tomorrow! I’ll be here.”

“That’s nice. Bye,” Dara said playing it off cool.

Dara drove home satisfied with how her night turned out. She was glad she went to the club that night because it took her mind off of her loneliness. When she walked through the door she threw herself on the couch and dreamt of GD's funny dance moves.

 

Author's Notes:

I apologize for the format of the previous chapters. My fic saved all weird and it bothers me. So I'm just going to go back and fix the spacing and then add a couple more chapters. Thanks for reading!!