4 장; Taemin's Curse.

Stuck Between A Dinosaur and A Diva.

{ No One's POV ;

As they huddled on the bed, Jaera paused for a moment. "I'm 재라, by the way." She extended her hand out to the one wearing the glistening red dress. He smirked and flipped his hair, shaking her hand. "키's the name." Before Jaera could talk, he hushed her and put his index finger on her lips. "Almighty Key." All Jaera could do was nod her head. As she let go of Key's hand, a voice chimed. "And I'm 종현! Rawr." He purred at her, giving his signature wink. Tingles went slithered on Jaera's spine and her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. They both blinked at her cuteness, smiling slightly. Jaera cleared to avoid the awkwardness and suggested that they start with the story.

"Oh, right. Back to the topic. Kibum, would you like to start?" Jonghyun turned to him with a goofy grin. "아이씨! It's Key to you!" Key nagged at him, slapping the back of his head. Jonghyun groaned in pained and shot a glare at him. "Anywho, we want to thank you first." Key recited with a smile. "..Thank me? For what?" She mumbled, tilting her head and blinking. "For turning us back to normal!" Jonghyun chimed in, putting a hand on her shoulder. His touch sent shivers through her body. "What do you mean by normal?" She asked curiously, shaking Jonghyun's hand away from her shoulder. 

"종현-아! Stop butting in, it's my turn to tell the story after you told the story to that 아줌마 next door then made her .. poof." Key made hand motions on what he meant by 'poof'. Jaera blinked and pretended to understand what he meant. "'Kay, so, first of all, we're humans, originally. We were turned into toys all because of your childish cousin, 턔민." He grumbled, gripping on the bedsheets. "Taemin?" The name chimed in your ears. "Yes, Taemin. That naughty little boy." Jonghyun mumbled, glaring at the glistening pixie dusts. "He trapped us into the bodies of his toys that he made in is toy factory. But please," Jonghyun held your hand, making you heart rate faster. "Don't tell anyone else about this or we'll turn back into those toys and you'll join us." He tapped her nose lightly, squeezing her hand a bit. "..And it was not fun. Trust me." Key mentioned, making a sour face before pulling down his dress. "But why did he turn you guys into .. toys?" Key and Jonghyun's faces turned pale. They looked away and changed the subject. "Aren't you wondering about the mess over there?" Key exclaimed, pointing to the pixie dust.

"But what about my pixie dust?" Jaera pointed at the scattered pixie dust all over the carpet. "Oh, that's the magic dust. Not pixie dust, my silly girl." Jonghyun explained, ruffling her hair. "It eliminates the power of Taemin's curse. I'm surprised that the world still has some left. I heard Taemin ate them all." Jaera choked a bit, widening her eyes at Jonghyun. "Ate it?" Key nodded and chuckled. "He pooped purple-" Before Jonghyun could continue, Jaera covered her ears and started to sing loudly. She disliked the talk about people's 'businesses' in the bathroom. They both laughed at her, feeling joyous and peaceful.

*Jaera, what a beautiful name.* He thought.

- - -

Translations ;

재라 - Jaera .

키 - Key .

종현(아) - Jonghyun . (Ah)

아이씨 - A saying that practically means, " Ugh, what? "

아줌마 - A married and older woman .

턔민 - Taemin .

-

Hope you guys liked this update . :'D

Anywho, who's digging the song Lollipop by f(x) & SHINee ?

LOL. I only downloaded the SHINee parts. (;

( getting out of topic .. )

Buut hope you guys comment and subscribe. <3