1 장; Oh, another day, another nickel.

Stuck Between A Dinosaur and A Diva.

Ring, ring, ring! ~

{ Jaera's POV ;

As my alarm clock rang loudly, I groaned quietly, moving around lazily on my queen size bed. As I put my hand over the counter next to me, I pressed the 'snooze' button on my alarm clock. I sat up on my bed and quickly put my hair into a quick little bun. I yawned loudly, stretching my arms and myself out. I sighed and smiled, "Oh, another day, another nickel." I chuckled to myself, getting up from bed and going to my closet. *Hmm, what should I wear today?* I thought, inside of my walk-in closet. After rummaging through my closet for the past 10 minutes, I found the perfect outfit. A plain white v-neck with some light blue skinny jeans. With some red high-tops to complete my outfit. 

 I rushed downstairs with my backpack, just to see my dad making some pancakes. "아빠*! Good morning." I announced to him, pecking his cheek quickly before sitting down on a chair by the dining table. "Good morning, my 천사*." He smiled at me, flipping the pancakes with his pancake-flipping skills. As he finished with the pancakes, he put 2 pancakes on my plate. "Have a good day at school, okay?" He ruffled my hair, grinning. "I will!" I started to eat as my dad started to wash the dishes. As I finished my pancakes, I got up and hugged my dad from behind, "Bye dad!" He chuckled and tapped my nose lightly, leaving a few bubbles on my nose. "Bye.~"

I grabbed my skateboard and skated through the neighborhood. Keeping my sight on the center, I avoided every obstacle that was there. People walking their dogs, bushes, the mailman, and many more. I saw a couple of students that went to my school, but of course, I could care less. As the gates were about to close, I skated a bit faster than I was skating before. I made it through the gates just in time, colliding to my 2 bestfriends, Romie and Vannessa. "Hey guys," I smiled and gave them both a high five. "야, Where have you been? You almost got late." Romie scolded at me, with a very angry expression. "I took long, I know, because I had to find the perfect outfit for today." I smiled and spun around, showing my outfit off. They just rolled their eyes at me. "Well, let's go to class before we get late." Vannessa mentioned, dragging Romie with her. I waved at them and skated my way to my first class. 

(Let's skip the boring school stuff.)

As school was over, I met up with Romie and Vannessa by the gates. "You guys want to do anything?" I asked, wobbling on my skateboard. "Well, we can go drink some 보바 티* in that café and just like hang out." Vannessa suggested, helping me balance on the skateboard. "Just like old times?" Romie smiled, walking along with us. I nodded and grinned at her. I smirked to myself as an idea popped in my mind. I whispered to Vannessa a little plan I decided to do. Vannessa chuckled quietly, going along with the plan. "Look, it's 샤이니!" Me and Vannessa yelled, knowing she was a big fan of them. "Oh my god, where!?" Romie yelled and looked at every direction possible. I skated away rapidly with Vannessa behind me, holding my waist. "I don't see them!" She yelled, just noticing that we skated away away from her. "야!" She yelled at us, following us all the way to the café.

Oh, another day, another nickel.

- - - 

Translations ;  

아빠 - Dad .

천사 - Angel .

야 - Hey .

보바 티 - Boba/Bubble Tea .

샤이니 - SHINee .

I know this is a boring update but, I gotta get through what has been the life for the girls. I promise something else will start to happen in the next chapter. :'D