2 장; I love them toys.

Stuck Between A Dinosaur and A Diva.

{ No One's POV ;

It was a Saturday morning and Jaera decided to take a walk by the park. She loved how the breeze felt cool against her pale skin and the sun shined brightly down at her. The birds chirped in a peaceful rhythm while the leaves on the trees rustled when the wind collided with it. *Such a quiet day and nothing can ruin it.* Jaera thought, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the moment. 

"No! Dinosaurs don't wear crowns so don't put it on my dinosaur!"

"But the dinosaur will look pretty!"

Jaera opened her eyes widely, annoyed by the little voices. She looked around, left and right, for the voices. Starting to walk to the playground, he saw two little kids, a boy holding a toy dinosaur and a girl wearing a pink, shiny crown. She hid behind a tree, squinting a little to get a better view.

"Dinosaurs aren't supposed to be pretty, they're so supposed to be scary and you know - " The little boy made claws with his hands and made a 'rawr' at the girl, who was quite frightened. Not quite. Really frightened. That she started to tear up, her eyes filled with tears. Her lips were pouting too much that her bottom lip was out. All the way. The boy widened his eyes and got closer to the little girl, dropping his toy dinosaur aside. "I'm sorry, don't cry. Especially don't tell - " He was stopped by her deafening cries. "엄마! 엄마! 엄마!" She roared with her tears falling down her cheeks. She ran the other direction, carelessly dropping the crown off her head. The boy had a scared expression on his face that he chased after her, flailing his arms in the air. "미안햬! Don't tell your 엄마!" He exclaimed, trying to catch up to her.

Jaera stared at them blankly, until they disappeared out of her sight. Her sight was focused on the toys. The crown twinkled, with gems and stones at each side. It was pink, pink, & pink. It made Jaera have a little vomit in because she despised that color. She glanced over to the toy dinosaur, it was made out of rubber and it can be easily ripped. The dark green color  of it had a texture of rugged rocks. The teeth were uneven and its pink tongue was out. 

Jaera walked over to the abadoned toys and observed them. *Hmm, I can have a little fun playing with these right?* She thought and smirked, grabbing ahold of them. She cleared , walking away slowly with toys like if nothing happened.

- - -

Translations ;

엄마 - Mom .

미안햬 - Sorry .

Here's another update for today, it's getting somewhere right? (x

Subscribe & Comment to tell me what you think. :'D