3 장; Pixie dusts.

Stuck Between A Dinosaur and A Diva.

{ No One's POV ;

As Jaera rushed home, she went upstairs and made her way to her room rapidly  (Her dad is currently at work) . Closing the blinds of the windows in her room, it was dark. She plopped on her bed, holding both the possesions in her palms. "Now, I shall play with them!" She exclaimed, flailing them around. She made rawring noises as the crown was on her head. She fiddled with the both of them, laughing and cackling to herself. After 3 minutes flat, she huffed and threw them both on the floor. "Gah, that was a waste of my time." She mumbled to herself. Not knowing that she knocked over the jar of 'pixie dust' by her bed, it glistened and shined from the sunlight seeping through her window. The pixie dust was scattered all over the carpet and it covered practically both the toy dinosaur and crown since the size of the jar was about the same size of a cow. Of course, Jaera could care less since she was still pretty tired that she fell asleep. Once she wakes up, she doesn't know that she's in a for little surprise.

-

"아이씨! Go away!"

"No, not until you wear my crown!"

Jaera grumbled and twisted and her bed, annoyed by the noise. "야! Quiet down!" Jaera raged and sat up quickly from bed,   with her hair sticking out at every place possible. "Can't you see that I'm sleeping here!?" She continued to rage, rubbing her eyes and threw the pillow without looking. "Well, can't you see that I'm trying to run away from this diva?" A voice complained. *Who the hell is that ..* Jaera wondered and flew her eyes open, just to see two guys .. . One had his brown, spiked-up hair, he was pretty short but boy, did he have nice muscles. But he was short, Jaera was even almost taller than him! The other was wearing a pink crown over his rainbow-colored hair. He was pretty skinny and had a pissed expression up his face. Jaera widened her eyes at the sight, putting her hands over her innocent eyes before letting out a loud scream. 

"꺄!"

-

"Is she awake?"

"I think so, wakey wakey, my darling. ~"

She groaned as her head ached, holding her head lightly. Jaera slowly opened her eyes, just to see the same two guys, still . "야! Who the hell are you people!" She yelled loudly and covered herself with her blanket, not wanting to see their 'stuff' again. "Darling, don't be scared." One chimed, with a soothing voice. "I think it's because we are .. ." One with a squeaky, yet manly voice. "Who the hell are you guys?! Why are you in my house?!" She exclaimed, raging inside the blanket. They both chuckled and cackled quietly. "If we're gonna tell you what really happened, you're gonna have to get out from there." A voice spoke once again, for some reason, tingles kept going through her spine. "Well .." Jaera thought for a moment. "Go to my closet and put some clothes on!" She suggested, smirking a little. "B-but, you're a girl!" "Tsk, don't complain and just go to the closet. I mean, it sounds fun."

After 15 minutes ..

"We're done!"

Jaera huffed and took off the blanket off of her, gasping for air. As she glanced over at them, she cackled loudly, at their outfits. The dinosaur boy was wearing a black mini skirt and a white top that showed his belly button. The other was wearing a glistening red dress with red heels. "Don't we look fabulous?" The rainbow-colored hair smirked and striked a pose. The other just rolled his eyes and face palmed on him. "This is enough to tell the story, right?" He sighed and kept trying to put his shirt down.

Jaera nodded and the story began.

- - - 

Translations ;

아이씨 - A saying that practically means, " Ugh, what? "

꺄 - Screams .

야 - Hey .

This is my update to you all, thanks to my 5 subscribers! :'D I hope you guys will keep reading. If you want to find out what happens, subscribe! (: