5 장; Hide-and-Go-Seek.

Stuck Between A Dinosaur and A Diva.

{ No One's POV ;

As the trio talked for about 2 hours, Jaera learned how Jonghyun and Key ended up with the boy and the girl. Apparently, their names were 유근 and 채운. They were siblings that bought theirs toys from Taemin's Toy Factory. Taemin donates his toys to kids in his neighborhood. "So Taemin makes toys for a living? What a sad life." Jaera shook her head in disappointment. "I know right?! I mean, who could live a life like that?" Key flipped his hair, twirling a strand of his hair.

Jonghyun just sighed before speaking up, "It's all because of Taemin's childhood. Because of all the happenings in his younger age, it scarred him for life." Jaera softened after hearing his words. ".. What happened?" Jaera asked in curiousity. "When he was younger, lots of kids in his school made fun of him because he had a gir-ish appearance but he was a boy. They thought he wanted to dress him like that but actually, his mom forced him to wear girl clothing. Since she wanted a daughter, not a son. Shame, isn't it?" Jonghyun finished with a frown. Jaera bursted into laughter. "What a loser!" She laughed and laughed endlessly until she heard voices outside of the room.

"Jaera? Are you there? It's me and Vannessa! We came by to ask if you wanted to hang out." Romie exclaimed, knocking on the door.

All their eyes widened as they gasped in horror. "Hide!" Jaera whispered harshly, pulling Jonghyun and Key over to her walk-in closet. She pushed them in carelessly and shut the door at their faces. "Come in!" She cleared as she awkwardly stood next to the closet door. "Uh, .. hey, so you want to go out or not?" Vannessa raised a brow at her awkward pose. "I'll be out, just wait out in the living room." Jaera chuckled nervously, gesturing them to get out as they heard small bickering in the closet. ".. What the hell was that?" Romie looked around, walking over to the closet. 

"Mice! It's the mice!" She rushed over to her, blocking the door. "We're getting the exterminator this Monday, so hehe." She smiled at them. "Now go, I need to change, don't want you to see my jellyrolls!" She laughed hysterically, pushing them out of the room as she locked it tight and sighed in relief as she slumped by the door. 

She went over to the closet door and slammed it wide, seeing Jonghyun and Key covered in all types of clothing. Jaera gave them both a slap on the back of their heads and facepalmed on them. "You guys are gonna have to be quiet while I'm gone, or else." She gave them a serious look, putting the mess aside. "But for now, let's pick your outfit girly, come on!" Key took a grip of her wrist with a smile, rummaging the hangers of clothing.

- - -

So, I almost quit this sotry but I'm back! It's pretty short but I hope you guys like it. ^^.