Wish

Little Drabbles

 

 

 

 

Yixing wonders how long has it been since he last wished on a star.

 

“I remember my Grandmother told me to make a wish on shooting stars when I was little.”

 

What the maknae said earlier echoed in his mind as he stared at the night sky. He is alone on the balcony enjoying the cool wind. He heard laughter erupt from the living room and smiled. All of the members are reunited again and are enjoying it while they can. He is happy with their reunion, he missed them after their long separation, but he wanted a moment for himself. He closed his eyes as the wind gently touched his face then opened them to gaze at the stars once again. Moments passed and he is surprised what his eyes had caught.

 

A shooting star.

 

He knows it’s childish. He knows it’s just a superstition told to children for fun. He knows he’s too mature for this kind of thing, but it’s not wrong to try for childhood memories’ sake, right? But when he closed his eyes shut and thought of a wish, it wasn’t for that reason. It is foolish for him to deny his true reason.

He wants something.

He wants something so much that he turned to the beliefs of a child.

He wants something so bad that both of his mind and heart cried out to the shooting star.

He chanted his wish again and again in his head until he heard the glass door behind him slide open.

 

“So this is where you were. I was looking for you.”

“What? Did you miss me more than the other members already?”

“Hmm... Maybe?”

“Oh that is so sweet of you, Wu Fan.”

 

They both laughed at their jokes as Wu Fan claimed a spot on the balcony next to him. Their laughter slowly died down and they were engulfed with comfortable silence as both of them gazed at the sky. The silence broke few moments later when Wu Fan spoke.

 

“What were you doing here?”

“Making a wish on a shooting star.”

 

He expected the other to laugh and make fun of him but surprised him with an accepting smile and a hum.

 

“What did you wish for?”

 

He showed his dimple along with a gentle smile before his reply.

 

“I’ll tell you when it comes true.”

 

Wu Fan gave an understanding nod without knowing that he was the answer.

 

 

--

i have a thing fot KRAY and stars lately XD

are you guys enjoying the stories? i hope so ><;;

please do comment, i enjoy reading them! ^^ thank you so much for reading~! <3