Hot and Cold

Little Drabbles

 

 

 

Sehun isn’t too surprised that he woke up from a nice dream to find himself feeling like he was in an oven. The endless cycle of the door opening and closing endlessly at night has been happening a lot now that it is depriving the roomies of their sleep. They really need the rest because preparing for the comeback and the maknae having school is up all their energy.

 

Sehun closed his eyes and tried to drift off to dreamland but after a couple of minutes his patience ran out. He sighed and wiped the sweat on his forehead with his hand then got up to gently close the door. He felt the temperature cooled and easily went to dreamland.

 

An hour later he woke up yet again with the shut closed. He quietly groaned as he ran his hand through his hair. He can’t take it anymore. He can feel the bags under his eyes drooping like a wrinkly bulldog’s. He needed sleep so he opened the door again. He went back to his bed but he is having a hard time falling back to sleep. He laid there staring at the ceiling for minutes then he heard rustling bed sheets at the other side. He looked over to his roommate and immediately felt guilt in his heart.

 

The leader is curled up tightly under his blanket and is shivering. He is holding on the blanket like his life depended on it and Sehun wished he could do something for his precious leader that watched over him.

 

 Well there is this one thing that had thought of for a while now but he is very reluctant to even suggest it. There is no way he would do it. Nope, now way. He glanced at the other bed and felt guilt spread again.

 

 

No. I am not doing it.

 

But he did take good care of him...

 

No, not worth it.

 

But he helped him with the schoolwork he had trouble with...

 

Repay him through something else.

 

He bought me bubble tea.

 

Well...

 

BUBBLE TEA.

 

Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“Hyung,”

Joonmyeon slowly opened his eyes and saw Sehun standing next to his bed.

“What is it SeSe?” he asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Sehun kept fidgeting.

“We’ve been sleeping uncomfortably for a few nights now,”

Joonmyeon nodded.

“S-so I had this idea that might solve our problem...”

“Oh really?”

“I was wondering... If it is alright with you... w-we could...

canIsleepwithyou?”

Joonmyeon’s froze and stared at his roommate with wide disbelieving eyes. Had he heard that right? Sehun’s blushing face confirms it. The leader stiffly nodded and made space on his bed as he lied down. The younger nervously climbed on the bed then both of them are face to face.

The older smiled gently wrapped his arms around the other and felt the warmth take away the cold. Sehun jerked a little bit but then relaxed when he heard a thank you softly whispered. His arms also found their way on the leader.

 

Both of them easily fell asleep in each other’s arms.