Something is wrong

Little Drabbles

 

 

Something is wrong.

 

Something is very wrong.

 

 

 

Kris called for a meeting about their schedules in his and Luhan’s shared room. Kris is sitting on his bed, reviewing the schedule and notes in his hands while waiting for all the members to be present so he could start the meeting. Lay is sitting on the floor, head resting on the edge of Kris’ bed as he listened to music with his earphones. Tao and Chen were sitting and chatting on the floor in front of Lay. Luhan is on his bed, back leaning against the wall and played with his rubix cube. They were all waiting for Xiumin.

 

After a few moments Xiumin entered the room. Everyone, besides Luhan, stopped what they were doing and their eyes slowly widened at what they saw. Xiumin went and sat next to Luhan which meant he was sitting on Luhan’s bed.

 

Luhan’s bed.

 

Their eyes widened even more, if it were even possible, when Luhan greeted and chatted away with Xiumin. Luhan wasn’t spewing profanities or threatening Xiumin’s life as he should’ve done because Xiumin was on his bed.

 

Luhan’s bed.

 

The two were so in caught with their conversation that they didn’t suspect why the meeting has not started nor did they notice the others silently panicking and looked at each other, still with wide eyes. Tao, Chen and Lay quickly crawled out of the room while Kris bolted out of the room leaving the papers of the schedule and notes flying on top of his bed.

 

The four went straight into the living room and panicked over why in the world Luhan was acting out of character. They were spouting gibberish and flailing their arms around but they weren’t really helping because their brain is still processing what had just happened.

 

Meanwhile the other two had just realized that they were left alone in the room. Xiumin was about to go look for the others but was stopped by Luhan, telling him to stay. He happily complied and snuggled up beside Luhan. The two were exchanging pecks on each other’s cheeks as the other four were losing their minds in the living room.

 

~ end ~