That Red Jacket

Little Drabbles

 

 

Based on the red jacket Tao wore at the airport 

*picture not mine, credits to the owner.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mecimaOLmA1rv8r46o1_1280.jpg

 

-----

 

 

 

“Oh come on, Tao. You’re over-reacting.” Jongdae said as he saw Tao zipping up his red jacket up to his nose.

“I don’t want to take any chances.” The reply came out muffled by the fabric covering his mouth. Jongdae rolled his eyes and stepped closer to the maknae.

“You don’t trust me?” he said with a pout but then turned to a smirk. “Or are you perhaps embarrassed?”

Tao looked around in panic, fearing they might be heard but the two are alone in the room. Jongdae held Tao still and ped the jacket, showing the bright blush on the younger’s face. Jongdae chuckled at the sight and ran his hand on the other’s stomach to the collarbones. Tao became tense and felt his face grow very hot. They both looked deep into each other’s eyes while Jongdae’s fingers brushed over the collarbones. Jongdae broke eye contact to look where his fingers were.

“See, nothing is showing. I made sure of that earlier.” He pulled Tao’s shirt collar and revealed dozens of red marks that were hiding. Jongdae stared and admired his love marks while Tao flushes even more.

 

--

 

“Where have you guys been?” Minseok asked as the two joined up with the other members.

“Busy adding more to the collection.” Jongdae smugly murmured which only Tao heard and understood and gave Jongdae a good whack on the back. He secured his jacket to his nose. He really isn't going to take any chances on the fans or to the other members.