Clever Trap

Little Drabbles

 

 

EXO-K is stuck cleaning their dorm on their day off. 

It was because of Kyungsoo, for whatever reason, declared that it was time for them to tidy up the whole place. They divided themselves into two groups; a group for the kitchen and the other for the living room. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun, belonging to the second group, are almost done. So Chanyeol told Baekhyun to start ahead with their room, which is next to clean up, while he finishes cleaning with Sehun. Baekhyun smiled and nodded then went off to their room.

 

"Chanyeol!" he heard his name being called minutes later.

"Chanyeol come here!"

 

He excused himself from Sehun and followed where the voice is coming from. He found Baekhyun standing on a stack of books inside their room.

 

"Come here." Chanyeol did as told.

"Baek, what are you-"

"Come closer." He complied and found himself face to face with Baekhyun, the shorter is at head level with him. Suddenly Chanyeol's lips is locked with Baekhyun's. After their kiss Baekhyun is smiling proudly at Chanyeol and that is when it hit him. Chanyeol fell for the other's little trap.

He remembered the older telling him once that he would like to have a kiss without bending down or standing on toes.

He returned the smile and promised his clever boyfriend a reward later that night.