Tour

The Princess' Ice Heart

The king sat down on the couch and waited for her to sit with him. Jieun went to sit beside him and just smiled softly, not sure what to say yet. Everything was still a shock to her. Letting out a deep breath gently, she was about to say something when he spoke up first. "Princess Eun Mi, I'm so happy to have you here finally. We've searching for you, for so long," he said gently and smiled at her. Just from looking in his eyes, she can see a bit of sadness. It made her become more soft now. "I wish your grandfather was here, he'd be really happy. Your parents as well." He gave a nod and held onto his cane. The butler just stood behind the couch still. Sadness was brought to her eyes. The king smiled once again at her, making her smile back. "You can stay here, we have your room ready."

She didn't want to stay though. "Are you sure I'm the one?" He looked at her and smiled brightly.

"Yes, you look just like your mother but have your father's eyes," he said brightly. "And we took a dna test as well." Jieun blinked her eyes at the last thing he said. Not even knowing when he did. She thought about it for a second. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't remember how they looked. Looks like me..my eyes.. She decided that she would just stay for night. Think of what to do later on. It was too much to take in. And maybe he was right, they did check before coming to see her. 

"Okay..I'll stay," she said warmly and nodded, smling gently. The king smiled brightly then and stood up slowly with his cane, he looked to be about the same age as her grandfather. She had seen a bunch of pictures of him before he passed away. Jieun stood up along with him and he smiled.

"I'll give you a tour," he said and was about to start walking. But she stopped him before he did.

"It's okay, you should rest," she said, smiling. Even if she didn't know him well, he seemed kind. He laughed softly and nodded his head.

"Okay, well then Hyun Ki will show you around, yes?" he smiled while asking. She smiled back and nodded. The butler and her began to walk, the king went to his desk. The smile never left his face. As she walked along with the butler, she couldn't help but to look around when he showed her the kitchen, the game room that had pool, arcade games, and other things. Then when he showed her the living room, it was huge. Her jaw dropped slightly as she looked up and around the room. Then they went outside to the patio area. She thought it would just be a small patio. But it was another huge room with a bar, tables, and pool there as well. A huge garden across. There was a labyrinth(maze) made in the back. The garden was beautiful, and she knew that she would probably go look around there first tomorrow or maybe later on. A smile came to her face and as they were about to go back inside. Down the hallway coming their way, were the four princes. She gasped silently, all were handsome. The one that was smiling at her before came up to her first, still smiling. "Hello princess," he said and smiled. It was Changmin. 

"Hello," she said gently and bowed. "Thank you for the welcome eariler." It made her feel a bit okay. He smiled warmly at her and bowed back, he looked to the others behind him.

"Why don't you all say hello?" he asked them. And they looked at him before looking to her. Only two bowed to her.

"Hello, and sorry for not welcoming you," the one that had a blank face before. Yoseob smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry." It made her smile how he kept saying sorry. He looked shy and nervous, so she understood.

"It's okay," she said smiling at him. He smiled back before looking to the ground. The next one that bowed to her as well spoke up.

"Welcome Eun Mi," he said and smiled at her. It was taeyang, and he seemed curious still like before. But he gave a nod and bowed again. "It's nice to meet you, hopefully we can spend time together." Jieun bowed back and smiled before looking nervously at the prince that looked at her coldly before. Which he still had the same look on his face only it was less cold. He was just staring at her. They looked to him and Yoseob nudged him.

"Why don't you say anything?" he asked but Taeyang let out a sigh.

Taeyang smiled at her once again and shook his head before saying, "I'm sorry for him, we'll talk to you later. Ne?" She smiled back and nodded. They gave a nod before walking away though the cold one stayed behind for a moment. Wooyoung walked slowly up to her and leaned to her, looking carefully. She felt weird at how he was observing her.

"You're her? hm.." he said simply and looked straight at her. "You don't seem all that great." Jieun eyes widened and looked at him, this time starting to become upset.

"Yah! You -- " she began but he cut her off.

"You won't stay long," he said then began to walk away. She turned quickly to him and puffed out, looking at him.

"Yah! Yah!" she yelled to him, making him turn to her. She looked at him upset and left her hands by her sides. "I'm not going anywhere." The words slipped out without her even knowing. "You don't know me." He just looked at her for a moment then spoke up.

"We'll see," he said coldly but softly. Then turned away and walked away from her with his hands in his pockets.

The butler sighed and then looked to her before bowing. "Sorry, Gong Ju Mama," he said gently. "Do not let him get to you, he's a good person. Just need to get to know him." She turned to the butler and a soft smile came back to her face.

"It's alright," she said and nodded, but she didn't quite believe him. He was mean to her. His cold stare, it was stuck in her mind. They went back inside and then he showed her to her room. "It's late, I'm going to sleep now. Thank you." She smiled to him and bowed. The butler smiled back and bowed as well. "Sleep good, Mama." he said before leaving her room. She went to walk around her room and gasped when she walked into another part of the room. It was a really big closet, as big as a room. And shelves full of shoes. They were so pretty. Jieun walked slowly, looking at them before coming to the clothes. There was a section of night clothes. Randomly, she picked one to wear. After getting dressed, she went to sit on her bed. The room was so pretty, she looked around the huge room then layed down. The bed was so soft, she sighed and closed her eyes before covering her self with the blanket. But couldn't sleep, she just looked up at the ceiling. Still couldn't believe that this happened. Eun Mi.. She wasn't use to being called by that name. It felt strange. A smile came to her face after she looked around her room. Too busy thinking about everything, she didn't hear some footsteps coming in. Until a face appeared in front of her gaze. She blinked before realizing it wasn't her imagination.

"You seem really happy," Wooyoung said coldly. He stood up straight and crossed his arms, she jumped and sat up straight. She looked around to see if the others were in as well. "What? Who are you looking for?" She glared at him and looked away. But then looked back to him and got out of bed.

"What do you want?" she asked, and tried to sound okay. Even though she was upset once again because of him. Why was he so mean to her? He took a step close to her and she couldn't step back or she would fall on the bed. Jieun tried her best to glare back at him.

"You want money? You're not the real princess," he said and leaned closely, looking her straight in the eyes. Her hands curled into fists and she glared at him, starting to feel even more upset.

"Yah Wooyoung," a voice interrupted. He turned to see it was Changmin. "Stop it. Just leave her alone." Wooyoung looked at him just as cold then turned back to her. They looked at each other coldly and then he smiled. It caught her off guard and she didn't know what to say.

"Araso," he said and then took a step back. "Welcome princess." He smiled but she knew it was a fake one. Changmin looked at her with a smile.

"Get some sleep princess," he began but she interrupted him and smiled back gently.

"You can just call me Jieun," she said, and he looked at her surprised. "I'm just so use to that name." After hearing this, he nodded and smiled once again.

"Goodnight Jieun," he said before leaving with Wooyoung, who didn't even look at her once. She watched them leave the room and close the door. SItting back down on the bed, she looked down. Umma..Appa..I miss you. Jieun layed back down and closed her eyes, trying her best to fall asleep. But it was hard to, after today and Wooyoung. Why was he so cold  to me?, she thought to herself. A bit of sadness flew through her. Her eyes began to get watery.

She thought of her best friend Hyun Joong and gave a nod, mostly to herself. "I have to be strong," she said gently. Usually she strong, and was always smiling. Hopefully things would go smoothly tomorrow. But she had a feeling that the coldness from Wooyoung would not go away. She hit her pillow lightly and pouted. "I didn't do anything to him."

At least, she didn't think so. Letting out a sigh, she said with a smile, "You can get through this Jieun. Hwaiting!" She nodded to herself then looked around again, seeing a photo on the table beside her bed. Sitting up, she reached for it and looked at it. Seeing who was on the picture, she let out a breath. It was her parents, her biological parents. She looked at it carefully and thought of what the king had said. It was true, she looked just like her mother. Only her mother had green blue eyes. She smiled gently at the photo and began to feel more sad. "I wish I could have met you," she said softly. Putting the picture back, she looked at it as she layed on her side. Then closed her eyes after realizing what time it was, it was really late. After a few minutes had passed, she was able to fall asleep.