Zico - The Request

Block B Scenarios

"Baby,will you do something for me?"

"Sure," Zico replied a little uncertain as to what the woman he loved woud be asking for.

"It's nothing... just a small something, tiny really." You were clearly easing your way into something he knew would be a nuisance. 

"Yah, just spit it out already." He sighed. You were good at trying his patience. He was in the studio working and didn't like to be bothered by needless distractions. 

"I was wondering of you would sing me a bedtime song." The tone of your voice indicating the pout that Zico couldn't see through the phone. "I know your busy but I really miss your-"

"Just listen to your iPod. I'm busy. We have to get this done so BBCs know how much their support has meant to us." That came out harsher then intended. 

"You're right, sorry. I'll let you get back to it then. I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Don't work too hard. Make sure to get some kind of sleep. Night." You said with as much cheer as you could. 

"Ugh! Why do you do this to me?!"

"Do what?" You asked innocently as you began to ready your bed. 

"Make me feel bad for working so hard." He ruffled his hair roughly. 

"I do not! I just want you to take better care of yourself! BBCs wouldn't like knowing of your sleepless nights and poor eating habits anymore than I do!"  The sweetness of your voice tinged with annoyance. 

Zico sighed deeply and hung his head in defeat, "what song?"

"What?" You perked up sensing your victory. 

"Don't 'what' me. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about. Don't I always give you your way in everything?" He smiled to himself. 

"Next time realize faster. Skip the nagging and just let me have my song. Why do we go through this every time?" You giggled. Once a week you'd ask for a song. Every time Zico would moan and complain but he'd serenade you in the end. 

"Yeah,yeah I'll try to keep that in mind."

"Anything by Bruno Mars please!" You settled back down into your pillows and waited. 

"Next time you should sing to me." After hearing you agree he smirked as the perfect song came to mind. He picked up his iPod and searched for it. Hitting play he began singing along. 

You sat bolt upright when he started singing 'Gorilla', "really now," you muttered. "You think you're so cute don't you?"

"You said anything by Bruno Mars. You walked into it Baby." He laughed along with you. "And I don't THINK I'm cute. I KNOW I'm y. You tell me all the time."

"Hurry up in the studio and come over. How am I supposed to sleep after that?!"

"I'll think about it."

You whined his name which brought another smirk to his lips. He agreed to stop by after he was done. 

He always let you have whatever you wanted.