Jaehyo - Disturbing the Peace

Block B Scenarios

CLINKCLINKCLINK.... CLINKCLINKCLINK

The room resounded with the sounds of people tapping silverware on glasses. The bride and groom happily leaned in and kissed for the thrid time since the reception began.

"Awe, they're so cute together!" You admired your friend for finding someone to love for the rest of her life. The couple was always having fun. They helped you believe that there was someone for everyone. You just couldn't help but wonder when your someone would appear.

"Cake cutting time folks. Get your cameras ready and crowd around." The DJ announced. The newlyweds cut the cake as cameras flashed all around them.

The bride was carrying a slice of cake over toward her husband at the end of the table; he walked over to grab a plate. Halfway to him the young bride's dress snagged on the table leg and she tripped sending the piece of cake flying in the air. It soared over to her husband and landed with a splat on his head.

His wife looked up in time to see it land. She burst into laughter, as did everyone else. In retaliation he grabbed what was left of the smashed peice of wedding cake and threw it at his wife. She ducked in time. Unfortunately her mother did not and got a face full of delicious cake.

How was anyone to know that such an elaborate dinner would turn into a massive food fight? The room was now reverberating with the sounds of laughter, battle cries, and flying food.

The owner of the reception hall was horrified that such an ordeal was occuring. She called the cops and demanded they rush over and break up the party. She was blowing it way out of proportion.

Police arrived on the scene not ten minutes after the phone call. They rushed in and silenced the racket. To alleviate the owner's outrage, the whole wedding party was taken to jail. Once there they had mugshots taken, and were fingerprinted. Then they were put into jail cells; still covered in the food that cost the bride's parents a few hundred dollars to have catered to the reception.

Being arrested and crammed into a small cell with other criminals did not dampen the mood at all. The bride, groom, and the rest of the wedding party continued to laugh about what happened. All agreed it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding.

After much convincing the owner of the hall dropped all charges. As long as they cleaned up the mess. The bride and grooms' friends stayed and helped clean up the hall. There was food everywhere.

"This is going to take forever. Why did anyone think an all out food fight would be a good idea?" You exhaled loudly.

"Look on the brightside," Jaehyo, the bride's best friend and best man, said.

"And that would be?"

"You look absolutely irresistible covered in frosting." Jaehyo reached out a finger and ran it through the frosting on your cheek. "And you're delicious as well. Besides that hour and a half in jail was entertaining as well." He was referring to how they had everyone singing along with them. If it wasn't for the bars it would have seemed like a dance party.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mom? Mom!"

"Sorry I zoned out there for a second didn't I?" You looked across the room at your daughter and her fiance apologetically.

"Finish the story, what happened after the place was cleaned?" Your daughter urged.

"Well we went out dancing. We went from club to club until we couldn't find anymore. We danced in each and every one. I've never been so tired in my life but it was worth it. I had such an amazing time." A distant look came into your eyes as you flashed back to a time years ago.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm starving!" Jaehyo said as you both walked out of the last club around four in the morning. His arm was draped across your shoulders.

"I could go for some breakfast." You were in the mood for pancakes and sausage.

"I know the best place for breakfast at this hour. Follow me gorgeous and you shall see." You rolled your eyes with a laugh as Jaehyo led you to his car.

"Where are we going?" You inquired.

Jaehyo cocked his head in your direction and a sly smile played across his lips. "You'll see. They have the best food there. And I know the cook so we'll get a good deal too."

"Awesome." You leaned back in the passenger side seat of Jaehyo's car and watched as the cityscape blurred passed. The scene of the city at night, with all its lights on, lulled you into a light sleep.

You woke when you no longer felt the car moving. You opened your eyes and looked around. "Where are we?"

"My place." He led you up to his apartment. "Make yourself at home and breakfast will be done in a few minutes."

"Okay." You sat down on the couch. That was a mistake; as soon as your head touched the back of the couch you were out.

~~~~~~~~

"You fell asleep twice on your first date with him?!" Your daughter interrupted yet again. "And he was fine with that?"

"Your father didn't mind in the least. Did you sweetheart?" You turned to your husband.

"Nope. You were like an angel. I sat watching you sleep and I knew; you were the one I wanted to grow old with."

"Love at first sight! How romantic!" Your daughter cooed.

"You've heard the story about a million times and you always say the same thing."

"Because daddy, true love never grows old and neither does that story."