Taeil - Pet Shop

Block B Scenarios

     "What do you think about these?" 

     "No I don't like their fins."

     Taeil looked over at you and sighed, you've been in the fish section of the pet shop for almost an hour and have yet to agree on anything for the new fish tank you bought. 

     "What was the fish called that you wanted anyways?" He asked trying to speed things up a bit. He told you that you could pick out the next couple of fish since the tank is a bit bigger than the last one. Which 'accidentally' was knocked over and shattered when the two of you were chasing each other through the house. Don't ask why, neither of you recall, but it was fun.

     "I don't remember," You pout  a bit. You were beginning to get hungry and impatient. "It looks like this," You say as you try to make the face. "Hey, stop laughing at me! " You punch Taeil's arm and pout.

     "I'm sorry, really. You're the cutest fish ever." He tried to apologize but you walked away looking at the fish a few tanks down. 

     You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn to see Taeil imitating one of the fish you were looking at. You tried to keep froming laughing but it came out anyways. He looked ridiculous. Encouraged by your laughs he swam a circle around stopping when he was standing directly in front of you. "I really am sorry for laughing at you." He gave you a peck on the lips, "Lets just find some fish and get out of here. I'm starving" You smiled in agreement and soon found a few fish that you liked.

     "What are you hungry for?" He asks as you walk out of the pet shop.

     You smile wickedly, "sushi!"