Bo Peep Bo Peep / Dream High

Queen Taskforce T-aranger

Bo Peep Bo Peep

Hwayoung wakes up, looking around the place.

It has been days after the last fight, and things got quite silent. The Kingdom did not do any attack at all, possibly because no portals are around the place.

It is school’s days, but she really did not want to go to school.

For her, the place is bad place for her, whose sister is saluted as a goddess in there. She is the smartest and the most beautiful that Hwayoung keeps on getting compared by them all.

She literally has a fan club of her own.

But considering Jiyeon and Kyu are there, maybe she should just go to school.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She keeps on walking and walking, having a journey to her destination.

The breeze in the morning felt so good out there, with a smooth wind wiping her face.

She keeps on walking and walking as she finally stops, feeling her feet is hitting something.

“Nya!”

Turning her head below her, she sees a grey and white cat is looking at her, meowing, “Nya!”

She squats, grabbing the cat as she takes a look at the animal, “Hi!”

“Nya!”

“Are you hungry?”

“Nya!”

She puts the cat back onto the ground, searching for something inside her pocket. Hwayoung then takes out a bun wrapped in plastics. She opens the plastic, rip off some of the bun and puts it on the ground, “Here, it’s fish-filled.”

“Nya!” the cat meows at her as she moves to eat the bun.

Seeing the happy moment, Hwayoung notices something, “I didn’t know cat actually eat bun.”

She decides to continue her journey.

The cat just look at her, meowing, “Nya!”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hwayoung reaches a notice board near her class, notices a lot of people swarming around the place.

She then sees Jiyeon looking around the place, “Jiyeon-ah!”

She turns toward her, slightly waving as she goes near her, “What is with all the ruckus?”

Jiyeon shrugs.

She then grabs one of the female’s shoulders as she asks, “Jieun, what’s up with all this noise?”

“Don’t you see the board?” she turns toward them, “Apparently the school is going to have a drama at the end of the month, and they are currently looking for the actress for the role of the heroine. It is said that a famous director from Core Content Media is going to watch the show.”

Hwayoung turns excited, “Really? Then anyone who act in this drama will have a big shot chance if they ever going to become an actress!”

Jiyeon turns toward her, “Do you want to join them?”

She looks down, “I’m not sure. I don’t think I can do much with what I have.”

“Why don’t we join the audition together? Maybe you have a chance to become the heroine.”

“I’m sure I have a slim chance on become one. It says that there is a kiss scene in it.”

Jieun laughs, “Maybe, if the hero isn’t so turning off.”

“Who?”

“Kyu.”

“WHAT!?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

The two enter their class, only to see Kyu is swarmed by girls around his desk. He seems to be very terrified.

“Why did you have to be the hero!? Why not Ok-sunbaenim!”

“He said he’ll be the supporting role this year…”

“In his last year!? That does not make any sense at all!”

“Yeah, and since when did you became the member of drama club to get such important role by yourself so sudden?”

“Are you sure you don’t have any ulterior motives by your own?”

“The drama has a kiss scene, right? Maybe you just want to get a kiss by yourself!?”

“Yeah, desperate much?”

“Hey, I am not that desperate for a kiss! I’ve already kissed someone before!”

“Then you want to have another one? What a ert!”

Hyoyoung appears out of the crowd, walking to his front, “Girls, will you have my attention, please?”

The crowd turns silenced.

“As you girls already know, the famous director from CCM will be coming to see the performance. I am pretty sure they chose Park Kyu over here, the least favorite man of this school, to become the actor of this drama because they obviously want someone who is truly aspired to become an actress to take the role as the heroine. We all know this guy over here is a bad actor himself, so the main focus left will be the heroine’s. If you guys have any complain about the play, then you all can let me become the main actress.”

“Why? You wanted to kiss this ert?”

“The kiss does not matter. As a heroine you may encounter something you cannot avoid, just like the kiss scene. Now, if you are all done, move away.”

The crowd moves away as they were told as she turns toward him, “Just so you know, I will not let you get the best out of me.”

She walks away from there with a smile on his face, as Jiyeon quickly walks toward him.

Hwayoung, on the other hand, chases after her sister.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two get into the restroom as Hyoyoung washes her hand on the sink as she takes a look at her face.

Hwayoung speaks up, “Are you sure about this?”

“Hm?”

“You are going to kiss Kyu in the play. I thought you have been hating him for your whole life?”

“I am, and I will always be.”

“Then?”

“I cannot abandon my dream to become an actress.”

The older sister turns toward the newly recruited hero, “I know of you two.”

“Eh?”

“You two are getting closer and closer day by day, along with that recluse girl. I did not know you swing that way.”

“We just…”

“I see that you are no longer hating him just like you used to.”

“I…”

“Remember Hyeyoung? Or you have already forgets her.”

She walks out of the room, leaving Hwayoung looking sad, “I did not forget her…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Walking on her way back to her home, she did not join Jiyeon for the audition. Her excuse is that she did not feeling well.

But it is all because of her sister’s words earlier. It is still clouding her mind.

“Nya!”

Looking down, she sees a cat looking at her, “Eh, aren’t you the cat from this morning?”

“Nya!” the cat meows before rubbing her fur on her legs.

She chuckles, pulling the cat near her face, “Aren’t you a cute one?”

“Nya!” the cat looks at her eyes.

Staring at her, she mutters, “How about I bring you back home?”

“Nya!”

“I take that as yes!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I’m home!”

Opening up the door, she puts the cat onto the floor, letting her walking around the place to discover her new home.

Hwayoung closes the door, sitting on the sofa as she exhales some long breath out of .

Looking around, she stands up, “Kitty, where are you? Here, kitty-kitty~!”

She starts looking around the home, searching for the cat. That new of pet hers seems to be doing a real deal exploring on her new home.

The girl finally settles inside her room upstairs, looking at the cat as she is snuggling happily on an old basket with clothes on it.

“Ah, you have found the bed! I could have forgotten to throw that away.”

Forgotten? Isn’t that’s just an excuse? In truth she did not want to even think about throwing the basket into a filthy trash.

She suddenly smiles, “It’s okay. You can have it. It’s yours now.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night, Hwayoung is in deep sleep on her bed.

The cat on the basket suddenly wakes up, yawning out loud with open and her front legs stretch forward. She then turns to the bed, jumping on it.

The cat stares at her master for a while, before crawling and snuggling near her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A young boy is seen walking around a village, looking around the place. His face shows a lot of fascination on the place.

His eyes set on a cat catching a ball as he squats, taking a look at it. His hand instinctively rubs the cat’s chin smoothly, as the cat enjoys it.

“Hyeyoung, what are you doing!”

Two young girls run toward the cat as one of them grabs the cat, rubbing her body, “Where have you been?”

One of them bows at the boy, “I am sorry. Did she hurt you?”

“No, she’s fine!”

The one with the cat looks at her, “Eh, I never see you before. Are you new here?”

“Ah, no. My family just visits this place.”

He gives his hand, “I’m Park Kyu.”

The girl shakes his hand, “Ryu Hwayoung. This is my sister, Hyoyoung.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The night is raining.

Hwayoung is looking outside of the home, feeling afraid of something.

Hyoyoung tries to pull her in, “It’s raining outside! Just close the door already!”

“But…Hyeyoung is outside! What if she is in a trouble?”

“Don’t worry about her! She is a tough cat. She knows her way around.”

“But…”

Hyoyoung startles, pointing outside.

Hwayoung turns around, seeing Kyu slowly walking toward them. He is holding something.

Her eyes widen, running outside, grabbing the thing from him, “Hyeyoung! Hyeyoung!”

The cat closed her eyes not moving a bit.

Kyu whispers, “I’m sorry….she…she…”

“What have you done to her!?” Hyoyoung shakes him hard, “Tell me!”

The girls cry out loud as Kyu walks away from there, looking down.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

“Hyeyoung!”

Hwayoung wakes up in the midst of the night, sweating all over the place.

But what shocks her is what is in front of her right now.

A red portal swirls in front of her. And then a wind suddenly pulls her into it, disappears on sight.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

She opens up her eyes, finding herself in a forest with people fighting against monsters nearby.

She then sees her cat running around the place, avoiding the fight.

“Cutie, where are you going?” she calls her out, clearly not deciding the name for the cat yet.

A sword nearly struck her, but she quickly dons her suit, running toward the cat and grabs her.

She then turns around, seeing something weird.

She sees a figure donning the same suit as hers, but with some cat-like features on it. There’s a tail on her back and cat ears on her head. She also has claws with her.

The girl grabs her, pulling her, “Eonnie, what are you doing? Why don’t you fight them back?”

“But…this cat…”

Wait, why is she calling her eonnie again?

“Ah, how did the cat get in here? Hurry up and brings her away from here.”

She is about to run away, but then the figure grabs her arm, “Eonnie, just so you know that whatever happened, I will always love you no matter what, so please don’t kill him.”

Feeling weird, she runs away from there and eventually enters the same portal.

The cat girl is shocked, “Th…that’s not Hwayoung-eonnie?”

“Hyeyoung!”

She turns toward one figure, constantly looking at the disappeared portal and her at the same time.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BUM!

Falling down on a floor, Hwayoung takes a quick look at her surroundings. It seems she has returned back to her room.

“Nya!”

She quickly stands up, looking at the cat’s eyes.

She then remembers the mysterious female’s words just now. Her words… somehow she feels close to that person for some reason.

“Nya!”

Looking back at the cat, she realizes something, “Ah, I did not gave you a name yet, right? Then… I shall call you Hyeyoung II! Your name is Ryu Hyeyoung II, my third half!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the morning, she wakes up as normal as she is, doing all the routine stuff. But now she has more works to be done today, having another life inside the house.

After finished taking a bath along with the cat, which somehow involves brushing her teeth even though cats do not brush their teeth, she heard a door bell.

Hwayoung brings the cat along with her as she goes down to the living room and opens up the door.

“Kyu!”

Kyu is standing in front of her, rubbing his head, “Err… do you feel okay? You are sick yesterday, right?”

“I’m fine. Just need some rest.”

“I see. I thought those vigilante works are a bit too much for you.”

“It’s okay.”

Silenced.

“Err… Kyu… about Hyeyoung…”

“Ah… it’s today, right?”

“Hyoyoung may never forgive you…”

“It’s okay. Although it is weird to see how determined she is in kissing someone she hates so much.”

“Eh?”

“No need to know. That’s the play’s secret.”

“Nya!”

Kyu notices the cat as he takes a look at her, “You have a new cat?”

“Yeah, she is Ryu Hyeyoung II, my third half!”

“Third half?”

“Yeah!” she smiles, “Today is Saturday. Do you have any occasion today? If you not, you can come in and have some breakfast.”

“It’s okay. I already had that. And I am going to school for the practice after this. You can come if you want to. You’ll see how strange your sister can be.”

“Ah, let me get ready first!”

She puts the cat onto him as she goes upstairs.

Kyu and the cat take a look at her direction before finally looking at each other.

“After been raised back from the dead, why did you end up been called as a replacement of your own self, Hyeyoung?”

“Nya!”

 

End first part.

 


 

 

Dream High

You gotta be kidding me…

How did she end up in this situation?

Before she made a promise with Hwayoung to go for the audition together, but then when she could not come because of sickness, why is she still keep on going?

It is the audition for the role of the heroine, and she can see that despite Kyu’s bad reputation in that school, there are still people willingly to take the challenge of kissing her to get some fame. Things people do for a typical thing.

Come to think of it, when did Kyu get such reputation? He is just a normal kid with a normal life of not having many friends.

Well, not after he was found with a bag full of papers, and drugs that he started to have such fame of being the baddest boy ever.

Owh, looking at the face of Hyoyoung when people sees Rain on her , she could not know if she should root for that incident or defend his innocence.

But somehow the school did not do anything about it, letting him roaming free.

Well, at least she is the only one who knows that he is protecting his closest male friend.

Kyu did a lot of weird things and one of them is saving an ex-warlord who had killed millions for power. And she is truly grateful for that action.

“Park Jiyeon!”

Ah, it’s her turn.

As she walks toward the stage, facing the judges including Kyu, words can be heard chattering behind the judges.

“No way, a recluse is joining the play?”

“Well, Kyu is her only friend, so maybe she wants to kiss him?”

“What if they have an affair?”

“Heol. I would believe in that story.”

Among the judges, there’s one person she never seen before. The rest is either students or teachers, but she never seen this person in the school before.

The man takes a look at the paper in front of him, “Your name is Park Jiyeon, right?”

“Yes.”

“Did you… have any experience of acting before?”

She flinches a bit on that question, looking at Kyu for any hint. He just smiles, nodding at her.

“Err… I once became a trainee for a year…”

“Her? Daebak!”

“What kind of low-class agency want her to become an actress?”

The man asks her again, “What agency are you training under?”

“Core Content Media.”

His eyes widen. The judges looking at each other, asking for a confirmation. They finally settle on Kyu.

“Is that true, Park Kyu?”

He nods, “It’s true. I was in Core Content Media too, as a trainee and we met there.”

“Really?”

Chatters, “No way!”

The man turns toward him, “What kind of trainee are you?”

“Err… I am a trainee for Coed School, but after a year I quit from become an idol.”

“Why?”

“That is a personal question.”

“Is Miss Jiyeon also quit at the same time with you?”

“True.”

One of the students asks him, “Did you two have some kind of affair to quit at the same time?”

He laughs, “I wish.”

They then turn back toward Jiyeon, as one of them asks her, “Did you remember the script?”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s hear from you.”

Jiyeon clears once. It is easy for her to act as the heroine character in the script because the woman is a vicious manly woman.

She then speaks out loud in a rough tone, “Love!? Is this what you called love? It looks more like bull to me! Are you sure you are not just like those stupid men who think they can win over my heart!? If you think you can win me with those petty feelings inside your gut, then why don’t you show something far worthy than being a like you!?”

Silenced.

One of the judges chuckles, “Huh, did not expect that one coming out of you. We rarely sees you speaking out loud like you did today.”

The stranger smiles wide, “You have skills. I can see that your claim of training under my company is true.”

His company? Wait, is he that famous person from CCM?

Crap.

“Well, thank you very much. You can join the audience now as we discuss who will become the heroines.”

Heroines? There’s more than one?

She sits beside her classmate, Lee Jieun as she seems happy, “Wah, your acting is jjang!”

“T-thank you?”

“I have never seen you doing such thing. Why did you quit if you really do become the trainee?”

“Personal.”

She feels agitated, “Did you and Kyu do have an affair? Both of your answers are personal.”

She just laughs.

It’s useless to try and explain to them all that the whole reason why both of them quit from the company is because of 3-years worth of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Minutes have gone by, as Kyu finally walks toward the stage, facing the audiences, “So, all of us judges have decided the two heroines for the play. Some of you might overlook this, but we do said that we want two female students as two heroines for the play. So, not wasting any more time, the chosen actress are Ryu Hyoyoung…”

Applause.

“… and Park Jiyeon. Congratulations.”

Silenced.

“Just so you guys know, no bias in this process of choosing the actress because if we want to be bias on someone, it is still not relevant because out of six judges here, only two would actually be bias, which is me, their friends and the director, Kim Eun Chang, who only chooses pretty girls for any of his stories.”

People are speechless on how bold he is.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu and Jiyeon are eating dinner at her home, eating what seems to be roasted Chinese dragon.

Kyu suddenly gives a small burp, “Ergh, I wish those people at the play eat these exotic foods of yours.”

“Do you want me to one for them?”

“No! That would be a disaster! Hey…why not?”

“You sure?”

“Sure. Wait till Hyoyoung find out what is she eating…”

“Are you using me to get to her?”

“No! Have you ever heard of prank?”

Silenced.

He looks at her, “Are you sure about doing this? You are reliving your dream.”

“You?”

“I’m an idol, you dolt! I don’t do acting!”

They chuckles.

Jiyeon then sighs, “I may be regretting this.”

“Yeah…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back when she was young, the time she first got in this town, she is quickly scouted by a street caster and then she ended up in CCM as a trainee for acting.

Looking back, it is indeed her dream of becoming an actress. She trained hard to become what she want the most in her life; an achievement.

Her life before is a mess. Being a daughter of a tycoon, all she ever did is studying and studying without any break at all. Such life stresses her a lot. She needs an anti-depressant just a day just to stay awake, prompting her to vomit a lot.

Having enough of it after a death of a dear friend of her, she decides to do whatever she wants as she lives far away from her parents.

Should she ever do it? This month’s play…should she ever do it?

Blood is in her hand now, and she could think nothing but killing right now.

Jiyeon is lying on her bed as she decides to stand up, hitting a picture onto the floor.

Grabbing the picture, she sees a picture of her and Kyu in front of a park.

Ah…that day…

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon is looking wary of her surrounding, looking around as she walks straight toward her destination.

She then reaches a park, seeing Kyu on a swing. He waves at her, pointing on the empty seat beside him.

The two plays the swing for quite some time as he finally speaks up, “Decided already?”

She nods.

He sighs, “So be it then. I rather not stop halfway of what I am doing right now, but I don’t think I can sleep peacefully after hear so many screams.”

She also sighs, “True. Each seconds I feel like someone is trying to kill me, stalking around the bushes. I am looking like a weird kid right now.”

They play again.

Kyu speaks up, “Jiyeon, what if we had to do this again? What if we had to act, dance and sing once again?”

Sighing again, she looks at the sky, “I guess we can’t just escape from everything.”

“Should we do that again?”

“Maybe once in a while…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon smiles as she puts the photo back onto her desk. Her attention turns toward the picture of her, Hyomin with red hair and another girl.

She grabs the picture, taking a look at it.

“Danee, Hyomin-eonnie, is it okay… if I were to have some fun once more?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She is now walking on a park, going toward her destination; school.

“JIyeon-ah!”

Hwayoung and Kyu approach her, as the former wave at her happily.

Kyu asks him, “You sure about this?”

“Well, we can’t escape from them forever, right? How about once in awhile.”

The three then walk toward the school together.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a dark room, a girl in blue clothing is holding a blade firmly, standing still.

Huge spiky balls suddenly charging toward her out of nowhere as she rolls sideway, dodging one of them. She then turns around, smashing her blade onto one. Without moving her head, she slashes the one behind her and grabs the ball, throws it toward the last one.

Clap.

The queen steps into the room, “Danee, I think you are ready to do your mission. Will you?”

She nods, putting her hand to the side.

A female figure, with red hairs on top of her head appears in black smoker near her, smiling at Danee.

The queen waves at the female figure, “Welcome back, eonnie.”

 

End both stories. Short, yes. One of the reasons why I made it double-feature. Second is because I can’t wait to do the next chapter that changes all of it; Don’t Leave.

HA! You think it will be called as Day By Day? Sorry, but Don’t Leave sounds better. You’ll see why.

Also, I am making the prologue of this story, a re-imagine of the Drama MV Day By Day/y Love with dialogues in it. The story will be serve as the back story of Jiyeon and Danee, including what Kyu’s role in the situation since if we want to put him into the MV perfectly, he don’t appear on screen, always staying as far as he can from the war.

Next: Summoning ghosts, Danee make an invasion upon Jiyeon’s world, searching for her for a vengeance. Hwayoung, slowly bonding with the leader of T-aranger, won’t stand down and decide to take an action to help her friend. Tragedy begins from this chapter.