Ya, ya, ya! Why Am I Doing This?

Queen Taskforce T-aranger

“You?”

In front of Kyu, Hyoyoung’s face is seen on the attacker.

“This is for my sister!”

“Hwayoung? What’s up with her?”

“She killed her! The ex-queen killed her!”

Realizing something, Kyu lowers his sword, “Ah, I seem to have mistaken you with someone else.”

Turning his back, he walks away from there, leaving the girl grits her teeth. She then fell onto the ground, lying there.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu is entering the secret base, sitting in front of the computer. The screen shows six heartbeats.

“It seems even Boram is sleeping. I guess the only way to recover them all is from the inside. But will all of them ever make it to each other before succumbing themselves into the nightmare?”

Slowly, his eyes close.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a ruined city, Jiyeon is defending herself against the angry red-headed Hyomin. Both of them wield a katana each, clashing each of them.

Feeling exhausted, she kicks the girl right onto the gut and quickly runs away from there. Hyomin shouts in anger and chase after her.

She then passes by a building, which has Jiyeon hiding in it.

Sighing, she rests on the floor, dropping her blade first before sitting near the wall, “That was my sister, so that means this is my nightmare. I have to get out of here, and stop Dark. But where’s the door?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boram is standing at a corridor, looking at a girl with her face getting sprayed on the face by a faceless boy.

She mutters to herself, “It’s this dream again. What kind of dream is this?”

The two kids disappear, left her alone in that place. Boram looks around, trying to figure out her location, “Where is this place, really? And what should I do from here?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eunjung is beside a bed, looking at a sleeping Soyeon. The girl has a mark around her neck.

The living girl is in panic, “What should I do? How am I supposed to wake her up at this point?”

She looks around her, hoping for Na Hyunjung to at least tell her a way, but she has no idea what to do.

But then, at her right, she saw a white circle on the wall, shine brightly upon her, “What is that?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Qri opens up her eyes. She sees herself in a living room.

She looks around the place frantically, feeling a familiarity coming from this place.

The door opens up, with a girl enters the place, holding a bottle of alcoholic drink with, “Ah, JIyeon-ah! You’re home already?”

“Eunjung…” she mutters to herself.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyomin wakes up, founding herself in a bedroom, looking so neat.

She yawns out loud, sighing up in the process, “I guess it’s just a dream, then.”

Climbing off the bed, she looks at herself in front of the mirror but startled as she saw something scary.

Her eyes look like they are belonged to a beast!

She gasps, “No way! I…I am still a fox?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a house not far from the scene, the attacker known as Hyoyoung struggles to wake up, feeling pain all over her body.

Opening up her eyes, she sees herself bandaged, signifying herself covered in wounds.

But her attention is all over the place, “What is this place? It feels…so good…”

“Ah, you’re awake!”

Her head turns toward the direction of the voice. Her eyes widen as she sees the figure in front of her.

A girl with the face similar to her enters the place with a bowl of soup on her hand as she walks near toward Hyoyoung, “Are you okay? Please have some of this. It will make you feel better.”

“Wh-why did you help me?”

“I don’t know. You look badly hurt out there, so I thought I should help you out. That’s what my friend told me.”

“Your friend?”

“The man who found you. He said his name is Kyu. Did you know him?”

Why did he do this? He should just leave me to death. At least I could be with my sister again.

“My name is Hwayoung; Ryu Hwayoung. What’s yours?”

For once, Hyoyoung startles, Same name? It is true then about the myth of the Other World.

She slowly opens up her lips, “Hyoyoung…”

“Really? You are not even look like her, but you also have my sister’s name! This world is so much bigger than I thought!”

Hyoyoung frantically looks around the place, “Your sister?”

“She’s not here today or any other day… She probably off better leaves this home away from her connection.”

Hwayoung looks sad as Hyoyoung turns toward her, “Leave?”

“She is so busy chasing off a dream of becoming the best student of her school; bribing the school for funds when she is already from a rich family. When the truth came out and forcing her to stay in a normal school for a fresh start, she blames everyone in her life and start to become a delinquent who will skip classes whenever she feels like it.”

What a bad sister. Doesn’t she understand how important it is to be with your sibling till the end?

“Ah, I’m sorry if I bore you with my life story. Please have the soup. I’m sorry it doesn’t taste good; I just started to learn how to cook.”

Hyoyoung takes the soup and feeds herself with a spoon. Taking a sip, tears falling down on her cheeks.

Hwayoung turns panic, “Ah, is it that bad? I am so sorry!”

“It’s good.”

“Really? Thank goodness…” Hwayoung sighs in relief.

It has been a long time since I’ve tasted my sister’s food…

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu opens up his eyes. He started looking around the place, looking at the base.

Not finding what he wants, he smacks his forehead, “God damn it! Why won’t I get into nightmares?”

Sighing, he thought of something, Maybe… Just maybe…

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Eunjung just walked through the white wall and now found herself in the middle of forests, or at least that’s what she thinks she sees.

Oh, yeah, there are huts. Where is she right now?

Then she sees Soyeon’s body on a stone table, lying on it with pieces of white clothing all over her body.

Running toward the body, she turns blank upon reaching her, “What should I do right now?”

What she does not know is that from the huts, nine masked female figures step out of there, started swarming toward her. Each of them carries a wooden spear.

Eunjung turns around, feeling startled by those mysterious people, “Wh-who are you? What have you done to her?”

One of them steps forward among the crowd, “Be calm, outsider. This is the place where all the dead souls live.”

“Is she…Is she truly dead?”

“She is now resides between dead and living. It is what you living creatures called coma.”

“Then, is there any way for her to wake up?”

“All creatures deep within their slumber will always dream of something that will make them choose to stay with the dead or keep on living. If you ever wanting to see her among the living creatures again, you should help her choose the path you want her to choose.”

“How would I do that?”

“By entering her own dream.”

“But I already did that!”

“You did not,” Na Hyunjung appears among the crowd.

Eunjung’s eyes widen, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m dead, remember?” she walks near her old friend, “The one you saw is what your past is. She was there because you two have been friends for years, but you only know what you feel by those events. You did not know what she truly feels this entire time.”

“But the time I saw her dead…?”

“That’s not the first time she tried to kill herself, right? Even when I am still alive, I remember how she keep on complaining how she never knew her parents, how she wishes she has a real families. She is truly prone to injure herself.”

The masked figure shoves her spear to her right. A flame appears around the place, forming a huge bright circle out of there, “Enter here and see what your friend has to say.”

Obeying her, she enters the circle.

But then as she disappears, another circle appears. Jiyeon walks out of there, limping as she falls on the ground.

She looks around the place, mutters, “I’ve arrived in the limbo once more.”

She then sees the masked figures, “O ancient queens, would you kindly tell me where are the victims of the menace of Dark Mare so that I could save them all.”

A different female approaches her, “Don’t you want to save your friends first?”

“Although they may never reach this place, I know I can trust them on surviving this type of attack.”

“You trusted those strangers?”

“One does not simply back away and cowers if they were destined to be queens.”

“Then you may step inside here to save the rest,” the figure shoves her spear to the left, forming a bright circle made up by lights.

“Thank you, ancient queens.”

Xxxxxxxxxx

Boram walks forward toward the corridor, where she saw the two disappeared. She might as well inspect on the place.

On the spot, she can still see the red spray on the ground, but where are those two kids?

Her head turns to her left, realizing a door has been opened this whole time.

A man tied up on a chair, had already fallen down. He is looking at her direction with a sad mix with a shock face.

Could he be looking at the girl who got sprayed on her face just now? Is there any case happened here?

She is about to enter the house, but her head hits something, “Ouch!”

Rubbing her head, she realizes that there is no such thing that could hit her head on the opened door. Her right hand moves across the spot, feeling a hard and flat surface.

“A barrier? Why?”

While she keeps on wondering, a group of people surrounding her, as a voice from the sky shouts at her, “Hey, why aren’t you in despair yet!?”

“What are you talking about?”

“This place is a creation of memories, making people remembered their worst nightmares. As they succumb into the fear, they should be disappearing into the limbo to the point of no return! But why aren’t you disappearing yet!?”

“My worst nightmare? But I don’t even remember anything about this scene! Did you confuse me with someone else?”

“That’s impossible! My technique has no flaws! Whatever, just kill her already!”

The men roared in honor as Boram quickly turns into Queen 4 and jump onto the open field underneath.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hyomin is in panic. She has been standing in front of the mirror for a really long time.

She sees her beast eyes and her sharp claws a lot of time and keep on muttering, “Why is this happening? I have already eaten 1000 livers already!”

“Mom, I’m going to Rome!”

“Just be careful, okay? Make sure you found a mate as quickly as possible!”

“Don’t worry, mom! I only have one left, remember?”

She quickly walks out of her home, seeing two women with one of them are already packing up her stuff.

Hyomin is in deep shock, “My sister is still alive?”

Then she has realizes what had happened, “It’s that time! It’s just a stupid dream, then!”

The two women disappear, replacing themselves with a lot of soldiers.

A voice is heard, “Not you too! I swear to the queen that you Earthling can be so resistant against these nightmares attack! You should just die already!”

The fight ensues with Hyomin quickly walks out of the hpme and into the road. She then changes into her fighting form, raising her chain, “Nobody should ever sees this dream and live to tell the tale!”

She then throws her pickaxe to the front.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Qri decides to walk outside of her home. She has her own destination figured out this night.

She arrives at a small stall, with a man smoking near the sea. He seems a bit relaxed and nervous at the same time.

She knows that tears slowly coming out on her cheek, yet she could not stop the stinging sensation on her face. For once she wishes she could still enjoy a ramen with an egg this time.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu arrives at a house, pressing the doorbell to meet the tenant of the place.

Hwayoung comes out to meet him, completely startled by his appearance, “P-Park Kyu?”

“Hi, how are you today?”

“F-fine…”

“And how is she?”

Hwayoung looks at her back before turning toward him, “She’s fine. Who is she anyway?”

“Remember what I told you about the Other World?”

“That it is a world parallel to this world? It was an interesting subject!”

“She is the living proof of that. Both this world and the Other World have similarities of having people with same faces. She is your sister’s counterpart.”

“That means it is true that you and Jiyeon were missing for years then?”

“Yes.”

“Is there me in the Other World?” her face glimmers with hope.

But Kyu looks sad, “Used to…”

“Used to?”

“I told you that the Other World is having a constant war for powers so everyone there is most likely tangle along with them. I met the other you and her in a refugee camp and we became friends for a very long time, to the point of growing up together. But then when Jiyeon become the ruler of the Other World, her army attacked the camp, with only me and Hyoyoung survive. She could not forgive her ever since that day. It seems she still holds the same grudge till now.”

“I see…I am so sorry…”

“You are not at fault here. It is true that it is Jiyeon’s fault for hungry with power and it is ture that I am working with her right now, but it is all because she is trying to correct what’s wrong. She also lost her sisters during the war so she understands what it feels like losing someone you love dearly.”

Hyoyoung walks out of the door. She has been listened to everything and she could not take it anymore, “Let me help you.”

“I was about to ask you about Dark Mare’s true location. The location you were guarding is a set up and now all the queens are sleeping, trap in their own mind. Even Jiyeon is now trapped. But I did not know that you will help her.”

“I’m only helping because of you. You are still my dear brother who is still lost.”

“Will you still keep the grudge?”

“Only I am allowed to kill her.”

“Good enough for me,” he smiles, knowing the true meaning of the words.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eunjung is now inside a room of a young girl in a pre-teen form. The girl is cleaning up the room diligently and happily.

A boy enters the room, speaks up to the girl, “Soyeon, when will you ever finish your work?”

“Just a bit more, wait till I finished all of this, then we can play together, okay?” the girl looks a bit shy.

The boy just walks out of there, leaving her happily cleaning the floor.

“Wah, you are such a good girl, isn’t you?”

An old man of mid fifties enters the place, with a smile on his face.

The girl looks at him, “Ahjusshi, don’t stand there! I just cleaned that place!”

“But you will have to clean this place again properly after all the mess after this.”

“What mess?”

“This kind of mess,” the old man smiles devilishly, unbuckling his belt.

Eunjung quickly closes her eyes, not wanting to see what will happen. But fortunately the scene quickly shift, changing into Soyeon she knew who is cleaning the bathroom right now.

The same old man enters the place, “Wah, you are indeed such a good girl!”

“Ahjusshi…please…I don’t want to do this anymore…”

“Why not? We are having so much fun!”

The old man tries to move toward the girl as she struggles to escape. He unfortunately grabs both of her arms, not letting her go away while nearly advancing his face toward hers.

Then he stops, screaming in one expression and fell on the floor. A long knife is stuck on his back, with Seungho just stands there, shocked.

Soyeon is alos shocked, “You…you killed him! You killed our dad!”

“He was about to you! I had no idea what to do!”

He then grabs her right arm, pulling her away from there, “We should get out of here, quick!”

The two run out of the building in that night, leaving the house’s lamps open suddenly with a woman’s scream heard.

The scene then shifts, seeing both of them are walking down the street in the middle of the rain, shivering in cold. Somehow they enter an alley, probably due to the extreme low temperature outside.

A group of people appear in front of them as a girl steps forward, “Wah, such a lovey dovey couple!”

The two look scared of her as she teases them both, “Did I interrupt your love making session?”

But then a girl with mascara on her eyes steps forward, “Eunjung, I don’t think they are lovers. They look hungry.”

“Why, you want to call your dad to give them food?”

Soyeon nods silently, “Please…we don’t…have home…”

Eunjung seems pissed, “So you want to stay in our territory? Slim chance, er!”

She is about to punch her, but the girl grabs her hand, causing her to shout, “What is it with you!? I was about to punish these trespassers!”

“Maybe we should let them join the group? Didn’t we make this group so we could help abandoned kids like us from suffering?”

She then shows her hand toward the two, “Hi, my name is Na Hyunjung. What are your names?”

The scene shifts again, showing Hyunjung throws up into drainage. She seems to be bleeding a lot under her. There’re even tears on her eyes.

Soyeon is right beside her, rubbing her back as she keeps on vomiting.

Eunjung smirks, looking at those two, “Ceh, it’s just your first time aborted, and it’s a coincidental for you to get such. Why make such a great deal about this? I have done that such a lot of time!”

Soyeon turns toward her, “What is wrong with you? Don’t you see how she is suffering? She told us before that she wants to keep those babies of hers!”

“Why would she? We are still teenagers; let us do whatever we want! We still do not need to be a mother yet.”

Hyunjung has finished vomiting, turning toward those two, “Please don’t argue anymore. It is my fault I am not careful with myself.”

“But-!”

“It’s okay, Soyeon. You have been such a great friend for me.”

Scene shifts into another one. This time Soyeon is with Seungho, sitting on a bench calmly.

Seungho suddenly turns toward her, “Where is Hyunjung, exactly? It’s been a long time since I saw her at the club. Aren’t you two are always together?”

“You didn’t know?” Soyeon looks shocked, “She has transferred to other school. She has her own life to care about. Where were you before?”

Seungho seems in dazed, smiling like there’s no tomorrow, “Isn’t Eunjung is so loveable?”

“What?”

“She is such a strong leader! So charismatic, don’t you think? She care about all of us. She even gone mad when Hyunjung left us…”

“She is the one who gives her too many drugs, causing that cursed night to happen! And she is the one who killed her babies! It’s because of her that Hyunjung left us all! Wait, you knew about that all along?”

“About what?”

“Na Hyunjung left us!”

“Wait, really? No wonder I did not see you two together anymore.”

He then looks at his watch before saying, “Ah, it’s Eunjung’s birthday! I forgot to buy her a present!”

“That’s next two weeks!”

“Really? I feel like it will be yesterday. Gotta go!”

Seungho disappears away from her sight, as she mutters alone, “What happened to you?”

Once more, the scene shifts.

Soyeon is seen crying in front of a grave with a name on it: Na Hyunjung

“I-I am sorry! If I were to be careful, we can still meet like how we used to! I was so wrapped up with our group I did not realized we were about to beat you! If it’s not because Eunjung suddenly dragged you along into the fight…”

“Here…”

She turns to her left, seeing a man as the same age as her giving her a present, “Na Hyunjung keeps forcing me to give this to you on her bed. Her last words are: let Soyeon grows up as a better woman.”

“You…”

“I’m Baekhyun, Hyunjung’s friend.”

“You are that man on the painting…”

“She does love drawing. It seems she has set her mind to become an artist.”

The man turns around and joins three more kids wearing black, looking sad at the stone.

Soyeon cries a lot harder, “Hyunjung…has better friends…yet…”

And now the scene shifts again.

This time Eunjung knows the setting too well. It was that one time before the group disbanded.

“Leaving the group? How could you!?” Soyeon shouts at Eunjung, “After all you did, you think you could escape from them so easy?”

“I have enough of all these shenanigans! This whole group thing, it is never what I wanted the most! You guys are just hindering what I am potential to be of!”

“Hindering you!? Your potential? Your only potential is to kill people close to you! You drag Hyunjung inot the turf war so that you can just kill her like what you always wanted to! and you gave Seungho that blue crystal meth from America and let him get wasted moments after you rejected his feeling! Not to mention all of your deeds toward all of those female members of ours! You are the worst species ever created on the entire planet!”

“Hey, you can still talk? I am the one who accepted you two into the group!”

“Hyunjung is the one who accepted me, not you! Stop living in a delusional live of yours! You are the one who cause every single mishap in this group!”

It is now dark, with Soyeon floating midair in a lying position.

Eunjung slowly staggers toward her, grabbing both her hands, “I’m at fault…Soyeon…I blew us all up…and I am so selfish…please forgive me…please…return safely…”

Above her, a single drop of light slowly dropping out of nowhere and into her lips as she shines brightly.

The next thing happens is that she is now on the ground, with the same clothes she wore before she dies, holding Eunjung’s hands.

Her head looks around the place and then turns toward the girl beside her. Her eyes are still flamed with anger.

Eunjung seems scared, “You’re right. I am too carefree and can only think about myself. I always think myself as someone important and because of that I have screwed all of our life. I am too naïve to even face the truth.”

“God damn it!” the voice on the sky is heard.

A male figure lands from the sky onto the supposed ground, pointing a dream catcher toward them, “How is it that a lowly human like you are able to free yourself from the limbo!”

The two look at each other, shrugging.

“Whatever! You two will now be trapped forever in this darkness!”

But then he was thrown away toward a supposed wall on his left. Boram, Hyomin, Qri and Jiyeon are there, standing in front of them.

Hyomin quickly runs toward the two, “Are you two okay? Feeling anything bad?”

Soyeon silently shakes her head. Eunjung mutters, “We won’t be okay unless we defeat him first, right?”

Jiyeon and the rest walk toward them, “We won’t be leaving this place that easy, but only if nobody defused the machine he used to venture into the dream world. Kyu is still outside, so you can count on him.”

They all point their blades toward the man as the leader shouts, “Dark Mare, your life shall no longer stop breathing! Under the queen’s decree, you shall be eliminated.”

“What was that?” Hyomin looks at the rest of the group, as they all shake their heads.

Dark stands up, screaming out loud with a distorted voice, “NONE OF YOU SHALL SURVIVE!”

He suddenly grows in size, as big as a skyscraper. He then begins to swipe around his fists, forcing the girls to split up in order to survive such attack.

Boram is in massive panic attack, “How are we going to survive such attack?”

The monster keeps on swiping and swiping, not letting any of them to even move a bit for an offensive movement.

A familiar man’s voice is heard inside their head, “Jiyeon, would you like to use that.”

“But it is not prepared yet.”

“You are in a dream, you can think of anything you want in there. Just think about how the finished product would be. I’ll be here helping you guys.”

“Have you found the machine yet?”

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a warehouse, Kyu is standing in front of a huge computer, typing things out of it, “I’m already working on defusing it, but it will take time to do so. Man, is there still anyone use this kind of computer?”

A beam passes right in front of him as he turns to his left, “Would you please not drag those fights of yours inside?”

Nearby him, six figures including the one that resembles the queen are fighting against the Army. The other five figures wear nothing alike T-aranger. Each of them don a black vest with some colorful suits on them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the fight, Jiyeon jumps far away from there and lands a bit far from the fight. She then stands still on the spot, not moving an inch.

Inside her helmet, her eyes close, not twitching even a bit.

A giant-sized white tank appears out of the sky and lands near her. The tank has lines of colors on its body and there are no wheels on its side where it supposed to.

She quickly jumps on the tank as she shouts, “Guys, enter this thing, quick!”

Hyomin freezes as soon as she turns her attention toward the tank, “What is that thing?”

“Let’s just get inside!” Eunjung pulls her as all of them managed to enter the giant vehicle with a bit of difficulties.

Inside, the girls are a bit startled with the inside.

It looks as spacious as any space ship’s bridge you have seen on cinema before.

Boram mutters, “You even imagined with such details?”

“Quick, get into the position,” Jiyeon sits on the middle and the highest seat as the rest sit on some other seats scattered.

Eunjung notices three more seats seem to be empty, “Is it okay for us to use it with insufficient members?”

“Talk later. For now just concentrate on your powers. Just let me handle this thing for now.”

“For now?”

The monster roars at them and charge toward the tank as it quickly moves swiftly to the side, avoiding the attack. It is surprisingly smooth considering how big the vehicle is.

The cannon points toward the ground near the monster and shoots, making earth fills its feet suddenly, obstructing its movement. The tank then turns toward the monster, shooting flame out of its cannon.

The monster breaks free and jumps toward them, but a loud screaming sound is heard, halting the monster midair. Tons of ice spikes appear on the tank and shoot out like missiles, hitting the monster and injure him.

But then he eventually managed to break free from the sound barrier and is about to smash them, but found himself hitting an invisible wall and get thrown away from there.

“Alright, final verdict!” Jiyeon seems excited in this one.

“What?” Eunjung is the first to respond.

The leader grows brightly as she puts her right palm onto a circle shape on her desk. The cannon grows brightly as it points toward the already downed monster.

“Fire!”

The tank shoots a huge white beam of light toward the monster, hitting it with every power it got. The monster is still struggling to fight back but its own body keeps on getting pushed bits by bits.

“Is this…the power of the ex-queen? Have I made a mistake of betraying her?” Dark Mare mutters before exploding.

Jiyeon sighs, “No, it was me who had betrayed everyone’s trusts.”

The place starts to breaking into data as the screen flickers.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The girls wake up, found themselves lying on tables.

Eunjung sees Soyeon and quickly runs toward her, “Are you okay?”

She just sighs.

“I’m sorry! I have never known how bad you feel your life is. If only I opened my eyes for you.”

Soyeon stares at her. A faint smile is slowly forming on her lips.

Hyomin mutters in confusion, “Guys, why are we in this place altogether? I thought we were at the base and Soyeon is in her room. I’m pretty sure Boram isn’t with us earlier.”

“That’s because we had transferred you guys here,” the five figures in suits enter the place, followed by Kyu.

The one in orange mutters, “In order for you all, who had fallen deep in the nightmare to recover you’re your senses without any side effects, we need to link your bodies with your mind with the help of certain technologies.”

She then raises her right hand, showing a huge bracelet on it as she presses some buttons.

With just a blink, they found themselves on the warehouse.

Jiyeon sees a broken machine with Dark Mare sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. She takes out her katana but Kyu puts his hand onto hers, “You were battling him in the limbo made by the ancient queens. When he was defeated, his own mind has lost its existence. He is now a soulless body.”

Qri walks toward him in anger, “That was a risky move, isn’t it.”

“That’s why you all were sent to that one room.”

The leader turns her attention toward the five mysterious people, “Who are you guys?”

The five press something on their bracelets as they turn into a human’s appearances.

Jiyeon’s eyes widen, “Hyoyoung?”

The girl mutters, “Not quite. I am Lieutenant Ryu Hyoyoung from Bridge GM. We are the Continuum Polices F-ve Dolls.”

Some of them are confused, “Com-what?”

Hyoyoung ignores them, “Student Park Jiyeon, ex-queen of Core Kingdom of the Dead World, current leader of Queen Taskforce T-aranger of Bridge KRWN, there is something urgent we would like to talk to you about.”

“You’ve saved our life. I’m all ears.”

Kyu speaks up, “Guys, T-aranger is now officially a seven-member group.”

“Seven?” Boram wonders.

He points his fingers toward a grey figure turning female human with another human of same gender on her laps. The girl has her eyes closed.

Jiyeon sees the girl as she quickly walks toward them, “Is that Ryu Hyoyoung, the elite member of Queens’ Rebellion?”

Hyomin moves slowly toward Kyu, “What happened there?”

“Long story.”

Jiyeon taps on the girl’s shoulder, prompting her to show her face as Hwayoung, the kind girl earlier. She sobs with some hiccup coming out of .

“I have no idea what happen, but we will bury her next to her sister. Also, please welcome yourself to the team.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

At the same native-like location, the masked people sit around a bonfire as one of them mutters, “I hate to break it, but we might have to interfere the living world after this.”

“But why? We should not do such thing? It is prohibited!”

“It is because the balance has already lost its balance.”

“Then we shall interfere in time we are needed the most,” one of them opens her mask, revealing the face of Jiyeon with some paint of symbols on it.

Like the title? I forgot Wae Ironi is before Yayaya, so I was like “ it, let’s fuse them both.”

You: Owh, come on! Hwayoung finally join the team and you did not tell us about how she gets into the team and some other important stuff. And you even killed Hyoyoung, a character with a potential of her own with us seeing it!

In my defense, I have a sudden plan of my own. And I’ll tell you what it is.

Since Cry Cry is the time Hwayoung truly shines since no one is actually looking at her when she looks exactly like her sister who joined Coed School in the first two original songs’ MV of hers. Of course this Hwayoung is already the short hair one since if I were to truly imitate the real life, I will have a problem of deciding why she needed to cut her hair.

But we will be able to get to know her more because I am going to release a mini-series about Continuum Polices F-ve Dolls about their part when T-aranger is not around. Everything that happened at the end of this chapter will be told its story in F-ve Dolls’ first chapter.

If you actually sees it, Hyoyoung (the dead one) became part of T-aranger for a short amount of time, getting her powers and stuff to mirror the initial story about how she is supposed to be the seventh member of T-ara as she has trained with them for awhile before decide to join a different group.

I apparently use real life as story bases for chapters too…

But don’t worry, the story will be going accordingly in a way that will make you writers want to adapt over the top sci-fi element into k-pop based storyline (thus the reason why I made T-aranger and Kara Buster Squad). Again, I’ll remind you that T-aranger is a Super Sentai/Power Rangers-esque story, thus the tank.

So, have fun anticipating F-ve Dolls while me hoping some of you start writing story with this style of storyline, because Asianfanfic is in need of a story that is really defined the phrase “Big Bang Little Bang Super Awesome Incredibly Terrific Heart-Exploding Gut-Blowing Soul-Losing Awesome Story”

Next: Cry Cry, meaning Qri is involved as the main focus. I’m sure you know how the story will goes, right?