Number Nine

Queen Taskforce T-aranger

The meteors move out of the sky, moving down toward the ground with tons of momentum.

All of those meteors are now sitting there, silent.

Jiyeon and ‘Hwayoung’ see the one nearby them, looking confused.

Kyu approaches them, “The time has come.”

“What time?”

“I’ll tell you later. We need to move to the HQ as quickly as possible.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

The three eventually reach a huge building, with rebels around the place.

They move straight into a meeting room, as the rest of T-aranger are looking at them.

“Hwayoung?” Soyeon asks but she ignores her.

Danee sees Jiyeon and quickly runs toward her, hugging her tight. She gently taps her back as they release the hug.

Eunjung just look at the two, looking irritated.

Hyomin moves toward Kyu, “How did Hwayoung…?”

“Later. Right now we are facing the worse problem ever. The end of this world will start in hours from now.”

Chatters.

Boram raises her hand, “Can someone explain us something?”

Jiyeon responds, “There is a reason why this world is called Dead World. It’s not because of how grim this place looks, but it is because this world will eventually destroyed. It is all part of the Ancient Queen’s plan.”

Rian then speaks up, “What do you mean, Ancient Queen’s plan? I thought you said they are going to save us from destruction long ago!”

“I said SHE is going to save us, not they.”

Ahreum looks at the confused members of T-aranger, “Long ago, Jiyeon and Kyu came to us, stating that the Ancient Queen has told them that there is a way to save everyone in this dying world.”

Kyu steps forward, “Everyone, calm down!”

Ignored.

“OWH, SHUT THE UP, YOU WHINY BLIND ASIAN MONKEY!”

Stop.

He sighs, “Whew, told ya racism will save the day.”

He continues, “Everyone, what you all have no idea is that from the beginning, Ancient Queen never has any intention on helping us in the first place! They just create this world just for fun and like any other non-passionate story authors, they will just abandon us when they feel want to after moving on with plots.”

“Are we going to end like this?” Gyuri looks scared.

“No, we’re not! One of the Ancient Queen is willingly to help us out.”

“How?”

He points toward the meteor outside of the town, “That thing is supposed to open up right now. But now she is holding back the apocalypse from happening, something this world has been waiting for.”

“We only have one chance in this one.”

“But…”

“This is why the tiaras are created in the first place. This is why I created the tiaras.”

Silenced.

“WHAT?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deep in a destroyed building, a body is seen lying near a wall. The queen sighs, looking all over the place, “In the end, this is it. All my hard work is about to go to waste in just a blink.”

“Why… why did I want powers in the first place?”

Wait, she want powers? Upon her creation, she instantly becomes the warlord. The creation of Kingdom is not her work, she just merely making it better.

But inside her head right now, there are faces of people she had never seen before, places she had never went before… a clean environment…

What is this vision? Maybe… maybe she knows the answer.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“People of different universe? What nonsense are you talking about?” Jonghyuk is angered.

Rian mutters, “That’s just fairy tales…”

“No, it’s true,” Jiyeon speaks up, “I’ve been there before. It is the most peaceful world I have ever seen in my life. Truly an utopia.”

Kyu nods, “Yes. Some of those people have found out how our world is going to be destroyed just like that, no storyline whatsoever. So they alter the past and even putting me, a man who should not be existed before, in order to save this world.”

“Why would they even bother doing that?”

“Who knows? What’s important right now is that I have been making those tiaras for one purpose only; the creation of a new world. Those who wield the powers of the tiaras can create a new world based on one’s liking if combined.”

“Then why do you even need us?”

“In order to do so, we need them to focus all of their hearts and souls in creating the new world. One simple mistake is a disaster. This is one chance only.”

He turns toward the girls, “Please rest for today, okay?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soyeon and Boram walk out of the room, looking sad.

Boram sighs, “Create a new world? That is all to it, right? Why can’t we just do this thing immediately? I just can’t wait to get back to my home.”

She looks to her side, looking at Soyeon, but she instead sees no one besides her.

Her head keeps turning around, looking for the lady till she stops, looking to her front.

Her expression changes.

Soyeon is seen running toward Jonghyuk, calling him out as he turns toward her.

Boram just look at the two, feeling angered with the scene.

“You just hate something normal.”

The short girl startled, turning to her left, seeing Qri stands beside her, looking at the scene as well.

“We are still students! Our life should be all about fun! There is no time for love.”

“Love is fun, once you see it.”

She stares at the quiet girl, shocked, “I’m surprised you know of such stuff.”

Qri just walk away, as she follows her from behind, “Hey, where are you going?”

Behind them, Eunjung, Hyomin and Rian walk out of the building.

Eunjung mutters all by herself, “Where did Jiyeon went to? She quickly disappears after the meeting.”

Hyomin just stares at her, “We have a friend who somehow still alive and a new friend who days ago trying to kill us, and you still have your attention toward her? You really are into her, don’t you?”

“What?” she turns toward her friend, but they heard something that manages to grab their attentions.

“Eunjung!”

“Jangwoo?” Eunjung is shocked, looking at the man coming toward them, “What are you doing here?”

He shows her his sword, with a golden holder on it, “I am also one of the Kings of Rebellion. It is my duty to be at the frontline in this dire situation.”

Rian wraps her arm around Hyomin’s, quickly pulling her away, “Let me show you around the town! This place has so many good foods waiting to be inside us!”

She pullsher away, as Jangwoo points at her angrily.

Behind them, Kyu and ‘Hwayoung’ walk out of the building together.

“So, what are you going to do now?” he asks her, “We still have time, you know?”

“I have something to be done,” she disappears.

Kyu sighs, turning toward Ahreum and Danee, “What about you two?”

They just shrug.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soyeon and Jonghyuk are walking through a wide grassy field, with strong wind blows on their faces.

Soyeon smiles, breathes in the cold wind and breathes out the hot one.

“You act like this is the first time you have been into this kind of place before,” Jonghyuk chuckles.

“I’ve told you before. We have no such view in my place.”

“Well, you could wish for one when you are about to create a new world.”

“Ah, it can be like that, right?” Soyeon turns toward him, “It is not necessary to keep the world just the way it is, right?”

“Yeah, you can do whatever you want, as long as you didn’t do anything weird with that power.”

Soyeon thinks for a while, “What about you?”

“What about me?”

“Don’t you have a wish for your own? Maybe a better world?”

Jonghyuk shakes his head, “All of us are happy the way it is. The civil war is just a small thing happen in a small part of this world. All of us are still able to live; eat and sleep without any worries.”

“Are you sure about that? The kids of this world can be happy if all of you ended up in the Alive World.”

He points toward somewhere else, showing a group of children running around, playing happily, filled with laughter.

“The kids can still be happy even without much to play with. I don’t think they ever care about anything in this world.”

Soyeon just sighing, looking at the kids whispering, “I’m sure that includes our kids..”

“What?” Jonghyuk turns toward her as she startled, “What?”

“You said something.”

“I’m not.”

“I’m sure you do.”

“You’re just imagining things!” Soyeon looks away, fanning herself. She whispers, “What am I thinking?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boram and Qri are walking through the bazaar as the short one greedily looks at the foods available, trying so hard not to flood the whole town with her saliva.

Qri just follows her from behind, looking bored.

As they move through the place, she can hear chatters all over the place.

“Shouldn’t we be panic right now? The world is going to end soon.”

“The chosen queens are here to save us.”

“Even if the world is ending soon, it’s not like we can do anything about it.”

They must have used to live in such state that they did not feel the impending doom as something worse. This is how messed up this world is.

This is surely a bad thing. Such event should not be treated so lightly. At this point human should start thinking about all those bonds they’ve made in their entire life.

Maybe what they need is a better life to be in. then they won’t take things lightly after this.

As they keep looking through objects, Gyuri appears into the scene, calling them out cheerfully, “Hi, guys!”

“Hi,” Qri quietly mutters.

“Having fun looking around?”

Boram excitedly responds, “Yeah! There are so many foods I have never seen before!”

“Really? You are making me feel curious of what do you have in your world. Say, why don’t you bring me to your world next time?”

“Owh, yeah! I can use the combined powers of T-aranger to bring you to live with us!”

Gyuri looks panic, “I’m not sure you are supposed to do that…”

Boram turns toward Qri, “What about you? What are you going to do with such power?”

“Nothing.”

She turns to her back, but nearly bumped onto someone.

“Sorry,” she looks at the man.

Startled.

“Ahjussi…” she slowly whispers to herself, looking to that man’s face.

The man just slightly bows at her before walking away, leaving the girl silent at her place.

Boram stares at her without she even knowing it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Where are your bringing me to?” Eunjung springs are question, following Jangwoo from behind, going through the forest.

They keep on walking and walking till they see an area without any trees ahead.

The two have found themselves looking at the wide view of the town, now knowing that the town is near to a sea, “It’s beautiful…”

“Isn’t it? When I was a little kid, this is my secret hideout.”

“This is your hometown?”

“Yup. I grew up in here till I was around 17 that I moved into the village.”

“Is it because of your grandmother?”

Jangwoo looks sad, “I am the only grandchild that she has left.”

“Sorry…”

“It’s not your fault. It’s the Kingdom’s fault.”

“Jiyeon is my friend…”

He looks at her, “I’m not blowing her. The truth is, I fully understand why she did what she did.”

“You do?”

“Yeah. This world is pretty much did not permit a long lasting happiness. Everyone in this world knows that. That is why I have been living passively ever the past years.”

Eunjung stares at him, “You have been doing that?”

He nods, “The Five Kings of Rebel; Kyu, Jonghyuk, Gyuri, Rian and me are totally hotshots before. We have gone through all around the world being mercenaries, mostly against the Kingdom. We could just have joined the Rebel but Kyu his own reason not to actively engage in the fight. We just follow his words since he is the leader. It feels a bit embarrassed that someone from outside is the whole reason we are standing here right now.”

“Do you want me to revive your family back?”

“Please don’t do that.”

“Why?”

“Sometimes losing someone important in your life helps you in your life. The feeling you have to cope with can help you grow to become a better person in the future.”

“I see…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyomin and Rian are sitting in a small restaurant, opposed to each other.

Rian is chewing her food happily, hungrily having the meal.

She then turns toward Hyomin, realized how she just look at her food, moving the phoenix with her fork.

“Don’t you worry! I’m sure she’s just fine. Jangwoo is a good man.”

“Hyomin snaps back into reality, “What? Owh, no… I’m not thinking about Eunjung…”

“Then?”

“It’s complicated.”

“Is it about the whole gumiho thing back in the forest?”

“How did you…”

“I was there, remember?”

“Owh, you are…”

“Well?”

She sighs, “I was just thinking about my late sister. She has sacrificed all of the 999 life forces she has collected before just to save a man she loves, who is dying, thanks to a human illness.”

“You want to revive her?”

“What if there is a side effect in this ‘create-you-own-world’ power? What if by having one person alive, someone else have to die?”

Rian is silenced, “That is deep…”

“I have lived long enough to know about life.”

“Well, why not just have both being alive? Your sister can have someone else’s live. That man can be cured by other mean. He has human illness after all.”

“Then I have to think more about who to kill. Isn’t that’s a bit hard for me?”

Silenced.

Rian suddenly looks at her, “What about bending the rule?”

“What rule?”

“The rule about gumiho have to eat 1000 livers to live. Cut it into 998 and that 999th life your sister took is given to that man.”

“But I don’t think I want to disturb their love story. They meet because both are going to die. What if they have never met after that?”

Rian holds her hand tightly, “Don’t you believe in fate? I believe that no matter what, if two people are meant for each other, they will meet no matter what.”

Hyomin looks down again, “What about mine then?”

Xxxxxxxxx

Somewhere else, Jiyeon is seen swinging around her blade in a plain field.

She keeps on slashing and slashing, smoothly moving her katana in certain shapes. Finally, she swings one last time, with the wind blows her long hair, gently moves away from her head.

Breathing heavily, she settles down near a tree, putting back her sword.

For minutes, she keeps on sitting at the tree, looking at the sky. Even in the ruined place, there is still a good spot to look at.

Concerning the power of creation, she has been thinking hard on what to do with it.

Jiyeon remembers how she first thought of getting stronger for the sake of others. All she wants is to make people happy.

Now that she has the means to do so, there are still things she should consider.

Not everybody is going to be happy with everything. It is part of living. But at least she should [prevent something that would hurt this world even further… like the queen.

The queen is still alive somewhere, and changing history won’t do any good. It’s just making her no t even have any trace of existence, something far worse than simply killing.

She should die…

Yes, that should be the way… the only way…

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A group of people are walking through the two.

They keep on walking and walking till they reach a bridge. Their attentions turn toward outside of the bridge, where they see ruined scenery, far different from their town.

One of them, Hyoyoung turns her head toward one road that should lead them away out of the town. The thing is, the road is blocked by a huge pile of harden ground, too steep that there is no way to climb it without at least break your neck.

What about the bridge? No water; just tigers.

“I don’t think we can get out of here like forever,” she mutters.

This kind of thing has been happened days ago, but then things become quiet for some reason. Only Hyoyoung knows that the world has changed, but not others even among her friends realized it. It’s like they are controlled by something.

“I wish I could see what’s out there.”

“Please don’t.”

Hyoyoung turns around, seeing ‘Hwayoung’ standing behind them.

She keeps staring at her, “New haircut, Hwayoung?”

“I’m not Hwayoung.”

She is confused, “What are you talking about?”

“Hwayoung is dead.”

“What?”

‘Hwayoung’ puts her hand onto Hyoyoung’s head as she feels something moving inside her head.

“She has a message for you.”

Inside her head, she sees the scene where Hwayoung is impaled by Danee just to save Jiyeon from the attack.

The scene fades.

Hwayoung is now wakes up in the middle of the night, yawning as she looks at the window, showing the place as night.

She then turns toward a desk near her, looking at an object that looks like a bracelet.

It’s a new world. She is considered dead in her own world, and now she is living in this world forever with no other choice she has.

Hwayoung turns to look at her roommate, a girl with the face of her sister, sleeping quietly on her bed.

This woman is her sister, but not her sister.

The two are too different.

She is now missing her own sister.

Lying on her bed, she mutters, “Goodbye, Hyoyoung. We could never see each other again…”

Back to reality, Hyoyoung smirks, “So, that is finally gone for good? It’s about time.”

What…?

“It has been my long time dream to see her dead. This is good enough for me. It could have been better if she does not exist like at all.”

‘Hwayoung’ coldly mutters, “Your wish will be granted.”

Disappears.

Hyoyoung looks down, “It would have been better if she does not exist, with me as my sister.”

Tear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a room, Danee is looking outside from the window. She sees a lot of people passing by, having a lovely interaction with each other.

Red Hyomin appears besides her, speaking, “Don’t you want to feel such thing again? Having someone to be with?”

Danee nods.

The girl beside her disappears.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu and Ahreum are sitting at a courtyard of the HQ, seeing people preparing themselves for tomorrow.

He looks at the girl, “What now? Have you decided what do you want to do with your power?”

“Nothing.”

“For real?”

“Yes.”

Well, that’s boring.

She looks at him, “What if you have this power?”

“A world where I am the only man alive, with all the ladies has no choice but to be with me to have babies. It’s a dream world of all men in this world.

He looks at her as she did not react at all.

“Okay, I admit, that’s not what I want. I just wish that Hwayoung is safe, found someone to love that’s totally not me, someone who isn’t capable to love someone else back.”

Silenced.

“You are boring, you know that?” Kyu mutters, looking at her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is finally time.

The meteors all over the world crack, open up wide.

At the same time, T-aranger and the Rebels slowly walk away from their HQ, as Kyu speaks up, “I’ve readied an altar at the center of the town for all of you to use it.”

Jiyeon nods as they keep moving forward.

But then…

“Hold up!”

Moving toward them is Kingdom, with all the generals at the frontline.

The queen is also there, holding her sword firmly as she points it toward the Rebel, “Those tiaras are mine! I will be the one who will re-shape this world!”

The girls are ready with their hands on the holders, but Kyu steps forward them, along with other Kings, “Keep on going to the town square. We will handle them from here.”

“Oath of the King!”

Each of them is now wearing a golden suit each.

The war started as the girls slip through the fight, moving toward the town.

Boram then shouts, “Everyone, look!”

Shelled creatures appear out of the meteors, moving toward the town with some are already in there, wrecking havoc all around the place.

Jiyeon whispers, “Those are the creatures from the Bridge-NEX. Why are they here?”

Danee shakes her sister as she looks at them all, “Looks like we will have to breakthrough these monsters.”

“Oath of the Queen!”

“The queen of light, Queen 1!”

“The queen of flame, Queen 2!”

“The queen of psychic, Queen 3!”

“The queen of sound, Queen 4!”

“The queen of earth, Queen 5!”

“The queen of ice, Queen 6!”

“The queen of time, Queen 7!”

“The queen of blood, Queen 8!”

“The queen of ghost, Queen 9!”

“The ultimate queens, Queen Taskforce T-aranger!”

With each wielding their blades, they set out for the huge battlefield, moving in separate ways each.

Danee encounters a group of the creatures as she waves her stick around, summoning ghosts as they attack the enemies. They might not be as strong as when they are still alive, but numbers do matter right now.

She then turns, smashing her weapons onto some creatures nearby as shoots smoke toward the rest.

Red Hyomin is also there, standing behind her, helping her in battling the monsters.

Danee keeps attacking, feeling surge of powers in her right now.

Soon she realizes something weird.

There are no more ghosts around her, but humans.

TING!

Red Hyomin saved her with a swing as she looks at her, “Hey, keep your head straight in the battle! At least use your sword ability for good this time!”

Danee looks at her, shocked.

There are no smoke around her, something that differ humans and ghosts.

‘Eonnie?’

She feels something is moving toward her as she turns around, putting one monster around a smoke.

Ahreum arrives, stabbing the creature with her needle, making it explodes.

She then proceeds toward another place, smashing through the creatures, making them explodes.

Ahreum stops, stabbing her needle into one monster.

Before letting it explodes, she dodges from one attack, released her needle from the creature.

But the monster that got stabbed before attacked the other monsters instead.

Ahreum sees this, realizing something.

She stabs all other creatures, making them attack their own comrades instead.

“I should do this in all other place.”

“Then let’s move,” ‘Hwayoung’ appears behind her, grabbing her shoulder as they disappear from there.

Nearby, ‘Hwayoung’ is seen fighting the monsters as she keeps disappearing around them, beating them all.

Once finished, she disappears to somewhere else, doing the same each time.

She then grabs one monster, disappears and re-appears midair near a field of ice spikes, letting the monster go and disappears, letting it falls to its death.

Qri is smashing ice upon ice onto the creatures, letting the ice smashes into pieces and melt at the same time.

The water moves all over the place, freeze again into another field of ice spikes, stabs the creatures around.

Near it, a ball of earth rolls and pushes the monsters to the spikes as Boram keeps on going and going till she reaches one open spot.

The ball cracks as she jumps out of it, smashes her shield onto the monsters.

She then smashes her shield to the ground, creating a huge gap, making the creatures fall into the hole as she closes it.

Boram turns around, creating a wall as monsters are smashes onto it, dead upon impact.

Soyeon is nearby, swinging her kendama all over the place, hitting all monsters.

But then the flying one rush toward her, surrounding her.

She quickly screams in anger, pushing all of them away from her.

One of them is thrown toward one place but got stabbed by Hyomin’s chain as she pulls the weapon away from her, striking all around her, controlling the chain with her mind.

One monster smashes itself onto her suddenly, throwing her through a brick wall.

She stands up, with the rubbles floating near. Hyomin shoves her hand forward, throwing the rubbles toward all the creatures present.

One tries to escape, but she grabs it with her chain and throws somewhere else.

That thing ended up in a stream of flame.

Eunjung just finished fried some and swings her stream of flame every.

The flame soon turns into a snake, freely move all by itself.

She slashes one monster as it hits a wall as she shoots flame onto it, burning it alive.

The wall disappears, revealing it to be Jiyeon.

She looks at all as she mutters, “What’s with the power as strong as Ancient Possession?”

Before she could think of more, she turns to deflect a slash, made by the queen.

The girl lands somewhere nearby, ready in her stance, “You are not leaving anywhere till we settle this once and for all!”

“I do feel such,” Jiyeon readies as well.

The two charge each other with full force.

TING!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The rest of T-aranger, already reverted, running into the surprised Jiyeon as Eunjung grabs her hand, “Let’s go!”

“Owh…okay…”

Jiyeon looks confused as she just follows them from behind.

Reaching the stage, they all stand upon nine circles around a huge circle in the middle. They close their eyes, focusing their powers as the circles shine with their own colors.

A giant monster with the shape of a komodo dragon walks near toward them slowly, but as soon as he reaches them, a huge machine crashes onto him.

The girls turn to look at the new event.

The same tank from their dream is fighting against the lizard.

Ahreum shouts in shock, “T-aratic Magic? But only Jiyeon knows how to start that thing.”

They all look at Jiyeon, “Who…”

She looks down, “I’m the clone…”

“The queen?”

Angered, they all pointed at her.

Jiyeon’s voice is heard from the tank, “Don’t! She will be replacing me for the ritual!”

“Why?” Eunjung asks her, “She is the enemy!”

“Because she is me.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The scene shows back the fight between Jiyeon and the queen.

The two keep on clashing blades as the queen shouts, “This is unfair! I have never been given a chance to live like a normal human, why not I am the one who is given the power of the chosen queen? I also want to have the power of re-creating the world!”

“What kind of world do you want?”

“I…I just want to live like human…”

The queen slips as Jiyeon kicks her, making her fall onto the ground, looking at her.

“Is that your wish?”

She closes her eyes.

CHAK!

The queen opens her eyes, looking at how Jiyeon stabbed herself with her blade.

“What…are you doing?”

Her form of Queen 1 turns into Queen 1X.

“This form is a forbidden form and can only be used few times. This will be the last chance and after this one of the Ancient Queen will take over my body, throwing away my soul forever.”

“Then…”

“I have few hours to live, so I want you to kill me.”

The queen stands up, “What about the ritual?”

Jiyeon pulls out a tiara out of her body and puts it on top of the queen’s head, “I want you to replace me for that.”

“Why?”

“Because I want you to live as a human.”

The queen reverts back to her civilian form, changing appearance into Jiyeon’s.

Jiyeon smiles underneath her helmet, “You actually look cute in there.”

She jumps away, leaving the girl confused as the rest of T-aranger arrive into the scene.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Inside the tank, Jiyeon shouts, “Don’t waste anymore time!”

Silenced, the girls return to the circle.

But the queen shouts, “No!”

All of them look at her.

“I am the queen of the Kingdom! I did not owe anyone a favor!”

The girls nod as they all run to the fight between the monster and T-aratic Magic.

They enter the tank, sitting at their own places as the queen looks at Jiyeon, “We have been fighting alone. This is the time we are now together as one.”

Jiyeon smirks, pushing a chair besides her as the clone sits on it.

She then shouts, “Initiate T-aratic Magic’s true form!”

The tanks’ upper side pulls up, having two extra arms with cannon each. The parts connecting the body and the wheels moves away from each other, making it look like legs.

Ten colored bullets are shot toward the lizard as he jumps toward them.

Soundwave is shot, halting his movement as ice and flame push him away, only to be hit by earth and smoke from behind by the tank. The one at the front turns into a mirage.

The lizard becomes furious, jumping around and latches onto them.

T-aratic flies high above the sky, explodes his hand letting him fall onto the ground.

The tank lands nearby, aiming both hands, shooting him with white and black shots onto the meteor.

A huge ten-colored beam is charged as the girls shout in unison, “Fire!”

The beam is shot toward the meteor, completely blows it and everything nearby, wiping all to dust.

The team lands near the altar, feeling relieved.

But the queen defends herself suddenly from an attack by Jiyeon.

“You … you think you can stop me, the Ancient Queen of Fertility? We own this world! We will decide how this world ends!”

“Not anymore!”

She turns toward the altar as Kyu stands there, stabbing his blade onto the middle circle.

Everything turns white.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eunjung wakes up, yawning, “Wow, what a dream!”

She is about to take of her clothes, but then turns toward the readers and shouts, “Ya! Your , get out!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

She walks out of her home, feeling refreshed as she walks all around the place.

As she walks, she moves pass Jangwoo who is helping his grandmother with the plastic bags as she waves at them.

Jangwoo nearly lets go of the bags.

She then moves past Soyeon and Boram, waving at them.

Boram waves back at her and turns toward Soyeon, but no one is around.

“Ya!” she shouts as she sees Soyeon rides on a bike with Jonghyuk.

Eunjung keeps going, moving past a stall as Qri is seen walking out of, throwing water away from a dish.

A man walks out of the stall, calling her out, “Jiyeon, did you buy the eggs?”

“I did, ahjussi. Look at the counters.”

She moves past Hyomin, as she is looking sad, following a man and a woman from behind.

“This fox…” she mutters to herself.

Eunjung accidentally hits a running girl as she falls onto the ground.

She quickly helps her out, “Are you okay?”

The girl just nods.

“Danee!”

Red-haired Hyomin and Jiyeon running toward them as the red-haired girl patting dust of her clothes, “Be careful, okay?”

“Sorry about that,” Jiyeon bows as Eunjung just smiles, “It’s okay.”

She then moves as the three moves in a different direction. Danee seems happy as her two sisters just smile, looking at her.

As they keep going, they move past Ahreum, who is walking alone quietly and Hyoyoung and her friends.

She speaks out loud, “Man, I wish I have a sister my age. Home isn’t going to be so lonely.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere else, the Ancient Queen are gathering around the bonfire.

“How is this even possible? We are making the story progress, how did it even got ruined?”

“This plan is supposed to be perfect! We are nearly getting to live in that world if not for the meddling Kyu! Who is he supposed to be?”

“That’s my son you are talking about!”

They turn to their side, seeing Zero standing nearby.

One of them shouts, “Who are you, what are you doing in here!? This place is for the Ancient Queen only!”

“Owh, shut up about being the queens! You are not the real T-ara, or even the true holder of the title Ancient Queen! You are just rejected fakes created by Kim Kwang Soo for his own need!”

“Who are you!? How did you know about us!”

“It does not matter! Your father is no longer exist, and he will never be. And so is your plan.”

“Hallyu Heroes Universe is ours!”

“Not anymore. From now on, we will be guarding the universe. You have no say in this one.”

“On what basis?”

“Easy. We have taken hostages of each of you, Trash Clones. And each world of Hallyu Heroes has safely ended without any of your interferences. You have nothing.”

“No!” one stands up, showing a deck of cards, “We still have this!”

“Still not giving up? Fine! Let’s have a fight. Created a new batch of worlds and let’s duke it out.”

He disappears, leaving the standing one to opens her mask.

“Then the game begins again,” the scarred Eunjung mutters in anger.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

In a room, a girl is seen wearing a military uniform, looking at the mirror, “This feels weird.”

She then walks out of the room and walks into another room with a lot of people there.

The one at the front speaks up, “Hello, Park Jiyeon of Bridge-KRWN. Welcome to Dimension-X Corps.”

“Sir, reporting for duty!”

“Please, just call me Kyu. I will be your commander from now on, but do not forget that I am still X Kyu, your old friend from Bridge-NEX.”

She smiles at him.

 

End for good.

What a weird ending? It feels unresolved, right?

Well, there’s one way to fix this!

AFFLIATE ZERO: CHAPTER COLORS

SHADES OF YELLOW: FORBIDDEN CHILD

“You… you trapped me in your body… I am the Ancient Queen of Fertility!”

“Your sisters are all dead!”

“I am an idol? Weird world you came from.”

“This is Warrior Han, Han Seungyeon. She will be our guest.”

“Nice to meet you. I hope we can work well together.”

“Father…why…?”

COMING SOON!