Lovey Dovey

Queen Taskforce T-aranger

Somewhere in what apparently a girl’s dorm, a man (?) is sitting near a short table, having a pair of weary eyes, smiling wide with his hands move around the table as if he is petting a midget horse (totally not a pony).

“What’s up with you?” a girl suspiciously looking like Jiyeon mutters, wondering, “Did you fell in love with someone or something?”

“Nah, just want to do a bad play on the title.”

“What title?”

“Nothing!”

He stands up, revealing an ivory orb in his hand.

“Where are you going?”

“Saving a franchise.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flickers.

Hwayoung’s face is seen in front of an interface of some kind of camera.

“If you have seen this message, it means this message has been successfully delivered without any harm whatsoever. Whoever is watching this, I have a message for you guys!”

“The world where I am staying right now is no longer safe for people to live in. Those things…whoever they are…they keep on hunting us! We have been running away from them, but they are ruthless, wanting what they desired the most; brains!”

“Make no mistake; they are not what people called as zombies! They are far intelligent than us, sentient as something else while possess everything; everything that could eliminate us!”

“We have no idea who they are, and we have to strive for our freedom by running away from them. If only I were given a chance to correct what we have done wrong before, this day would not need to come…”

“Please do remember this, in 25th December, beware of the light from the sky, or this message will rendered useless!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“The signal’s gone,” Kyu mutters, looking at the big screen, “I am sorry, but I’m afraid the tiara has been successfully opened.”

“It must be because of the Kingdom,” Jiyeon sighs, looking utterly disappointed, “That’s the only explanation.”

Eunjung wonders, “But how are they able to do so? I thought those tiaras have their own rightful ruler? Did the Kingdom have one already?”

Kyu exhales, “You have no idea who the current queen of the Kingdom really is. She is an ambitious human, willingly to do whatever it takes for her to achieve her ambition. She almost has no family or friends; only relying mostly on herself and only trusts her own self. She is literally the worst human being ever.”

Jiyeon suddenly stands up; walking away into that one room she loves to stay in.

He taps his forehead, “Shouldn’t have said that…”

Hyomin stands up, “Well, it’s Christmas Eve tonight, so mom would most likely wanting for me to stay inside the house all the time.”

“Have fun!”

“You too!”

Kyu stares at her, “I don’t do Christmas…”

“Are you into Buddhism?”

“That’s too mainstream…”

“Scientology?”

“Aliens aren’t real.”

“Then, do you any religion?”

“I do.”

“What is it?”

“It’s called Ancient Queenism. Both Jiyeon and I do that stuff.”

“What?”

He suddenly laughs out loud, startling everyone there as he mutters, “You don’t need to know what that was. All you need to know is that it’s not a cult and just something fun to be into it. Now get out of here and have some turkey tonight!”

“That’s Thanksgiving.”

“I thought you eat rice cake that day.”

“That’s Chuseok.”

“Owh, what’s the difference? Just get out of here and eat something fun!”

Everybody just get out of there, but when Hwayoung reaches the door, Kyu speaks up, “Hey, you are alone tonight, right?”

She turns toward him, “Yes.”

“Want to have a dinner tonight? The Ancient Queen of Joy seems to have blessed us of something we had done this year, so the food for tonight will be terribly awesome.”

“Who?”

“It’s something both me and Jiyeon put as a hobby. Just bear with it.”

“Okay, I guess…”

He suddenly cheers, “Guest!”

Kyu joyfully walks toward the door, knocking on it, “Jiyeon, let’s prepare the feast!”

Silenced.

“Fine. Hwayoung and I will be the one who will eat the feast tonight~!”

Jiyeon suddenly steps out of the door, mutters, “Let’s go.”

She walks toward the outside of the place as Hwayoung is confused, looking at Kyu. He just chuckles, shrugs as he follows her from behind.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside the palace, the queen is sitting on a chair near a long table, exhaling some air as she mutters, “Butler, which Ancient Queen is looking at me right now?”

A man in suit bows at her, bringing a glass of white liquid, “The Ancient Queen of Fertility, Your Majesty.”

“Again? She must be such a , asking for me to get babies at this age…”

“Your Majesty, I think it means she wants you to find a friend, considering how lonely you are-“

BANG!

The man fall onto the floor, with a circle of red on his chest.

The queen sighs, “Well, I guess I will have to put “new butler” into my Wishful list this year. Of course, my first wish will be to finally grasp the Other World into my hand. Then I will be the only one who rules the world; the sole queen.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hwayoung did not believe her eyes. In front of her right now is a table filled with a lot of food she has never seen before; some of them which probably made up of animals no one eat like tigers, scorpions and some animals that vaguely resembles dinosaurs…hey, how did the main dish has chicken and dragon wings at the same time?

Kyu turns to her, chuckling, “Sorry, but this is how we ended up with whenever Ancient Queen of Joy sees us. I always wish for Ancient Queen of Moderation to look at us, but that never happen.”

Jiyeon mutters coldly, “Not after you screwed her daughter before.”

“That was a mistake!” he shouts at her, “How should I know her daughter is constantly entering the man’s side of the hot spring!? And the mom always thinks of something negatively!”

He sighs, sitting down, “Of course, you’ll love it since this type of food is the only type you ever know how to cook. You can never cook properly like a normal human.”

“Just eat it.”

Hwayoung raises her hand, “Can anybody explain this whole Ancient Queenism thing?”

“Well, it’s start with-“

Silenced.

Jiyeon suddenly stands up, sheathing her blade out, pointing somewhere. Hwayoung follows her in doing so.

But Kyu did not do the same as the girls. Instead he sighs a long sigh, muttering in whispers, “Just as I am about to eat this cockatrice thing…”

“I thought you said my cook is bad.”

“I don’t say your cook is bad. I just said that you only good in cooking stuff not from this world, like chicken or meat and stuff.”

He stands up, taking out his blade, “Are we gonna take a look at outside, or…”

KNOCK! KNOCK!

“I’ll go,” he mutters, walking away. But then a scream is heard.

Kyu appears in the scene once again, feeling scared, “Zombies!!!”

“What?” Jiyeon asked, disbelief.

“Did I ing stutter!? I said zombies!!”

Jiyeon stares at him for awhile. Kyu rarely speaks rudely to her like that, even including an f-bomb into his speech. That would have meant something, right?

The two girls, followed by the sole man walk toward the front door, taking a peek at the other side of the door.

A man in pale green skin, with saliva running on his mouth, one eyeball is hanging on one of the eye socket, with blood all around him is scratching on the door. And he is not the only person with such feature outside.

Jiyeon quickly closes the door, with all three standing backing away from the door.

“That’s definitely zombies,” she mutters, looking at the two.

“How is that even possible?” Hwayoung questions it, “That does not make any sense!”

Kyu scoffs, “Wow, we have a team of females with each have abilities to control light, fire, telekinesis, sound, earth, ice and time and have met girls from different dimension, and you still won’t believe that we have zombies outside.”

“It’s just seems out of the place.”

“What should we do?”

Jiyeon takes time to think, but then they heard a voice from outside, “If you guys would spend time thinking what to do next, then maybe you guys better waste time killing these creatures! Hey, how dare you try to bite me down there! I make babies with that!”

They decide to peek to the outside once more, and now seeing a man with a broadsword slashes the zombies around the place, splattering the road with bloods.

Hwayoung quickly steps outside, “It’s you! You are that person we met at the Other World!”

Kyu turns toward the girls, “That’s Zero?”

They nod.

Zero sees Kyu as he laughs, “Oi, Kyu! Would you love to lend me a hand here? I would rather not wasting my clearly limited energy on these hungry neighbors of yours!”

Jiyeon turns to him, “You knew him?”

But Kyu ignores her, moving forward toward him, “These are my neighbors?”

“Then where the hell did you think they came from? Sky?”

But then the place soon swarmed by zombies as Zero shouts, running toward the three, “Would you please react a bit faster!?”

Without any alert, he grabs Jiyeon and Hwayoung’s hands and pulls them away from there, followed by Kyu from behind.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

They have finally reached the base, with others somehow already there.

Hwayoung asks them all, “Are you guys okay?”

Eunjung smiles at her, “We’re fine.”

Qri sees Zero as she stands up, “What are you doing here?”

Zero startled by her, “Whoa, what’s with the hostility?”

Hwayoung slightly bows at him, “I’m sorry, but you still did not introduce yourself to us all.”

“I can’t say much about myself. What I can say is that I, like Continuum Polices F-ve Dolls, am also a traveler of worlds. Except I am on the bigger scale; multiverses.”

“Multiverses?”

“You don’t need to know that,” he shrugs, “What you guys need to know is who is behind all of this madness.”

Jiyeon steps forward, “Who?”

“Whoa, calm down. The last time my Jiyeon act like this is when she suddenly got possessed by her ancestor and straight on me. So obviously I am asking you to step away a bit.”

“What?” she is confused by that.

Zero quickly jumps out of there, nearing Hwayoung instead, “Never mind, I’ll do it myself. At least this girl right here doesn’t have any ancestor that is prone on my innocent body. Not saying about her sister though…”

“What about my sister?”

“Let’s get back to business!” he shouts out loud, “As you guys should know, the last time we met, I got this thing after the fight.”

He shows a pink orb in front of them all, “But this thing here is supposed to be filled with something. It is a strain of virus made as a biological weapon.”

Hyomin responds, “You mean, the one…”

“Yes, those zombies out there are all because of someone who already had the strain is pissed because she did not get the right Ancient Queen to look upon herself, so she spread that thing to the Other World to defy the Queens themselves.”

“You know Ancient Queenism?” Jiyeon asks him as Eunjung asks her, “What is that thing?”

“Of course I know. My ex-wife’s twin sister IS the Ancient Queen of Fertility.”

“What?”

“Can we just get back to business, please?” Soyeon speaks up, “What about this strain of virus? How do we stop it?”

Zero turns toward Hwayoung, grabbing her shoulders as if they are friends, “This girl over here is the answer.”

“Me? How?”

“Tell me, what is your special ability given by the tiara?”

“Time manipulation?”

“Then?”

Boram suddenly think of something, “You mean, we go back to the time before the virus spread and stop it?”

“Clever girl!” Zero seems excited.

Hwayoung looks sad, “But I just become a member. I am not strong enough to use my power to that extend.”

“The queen keeps an amplifier in her chamber, so…”

Jiyeon nods, “Meaning we will have to breakthrough her palace and use it on Hwayoung so she could use her power to time travel. It would be risky, but we could also stop her from spreading the virus.”

“What about the Kingdom?”

Zero chuckles, “That’s why I’m here! I can at least let you all stop her and escape together. Just trust me and it will all be okay.”

“Then we should get going!”

Jiyeon speaks to the girls, “We should prepare ourselves for this fight. Come with me into the room and we’ll have a short training.”

The girls disappear from the men’s sight, as Zero turns toward Kyu, “Your ladies sure know to keep us busy.”

Kyu speaks up, “Is it okay to be doing this? You are interfering with the order of this world.”

“This virus isn’t from this world. It is a remaining of what my world used to face, thanks to one greedy old man wanting to get laid so much. Someone snuck them into your world and I was supposed to make sure it is safe, but this happen.”

“I see… But what about that?”

“You mean, that? Only time will tell.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of them step outside of their base, looking around to notice that there are no zombies around.

“Where are they?” Hyomin wonders.

Zero sighs, “I’m afraid I know exactly where they are.”

Jiyeon turns toward him, “Do you know where the portal is?”

“Easy,” he smirks, raising his right hand forward, “Soul Link + Fuse: Queen 1 + Queen 7!”

A red portal appears in front of them, startled.

Hwayoung asks him, “You can make portals?”

“Nope, I just borrow my friends’ powers. Let’s step into the place.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside the palace, the queen is sipping her glass of red wine, enjoying her meal.

A soldier enters the dining room, “Your Majesty, the T-aranger has appeared in front of the palace.”

“That was fast. It seems none of them are patient after all, especially her.”

She stands up, looking at the soldier, “Bring me my blade.”

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

He walks away from there, as she turns to her back, “Would you care to join us?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The team is outside of a huge white building, in a shape of the medieval castle.

Eunjung is amazed, “Is this…”

Jiyeon nods, “Be prepared, guys.”

A voice is heard out loud, “Welcome, T-aranger! I’ve never thought you will come this fast, considering you are still short two tiaras of your team! But for your bravery, I will give you one great prize!”

An army of soldiers appear outside of there, surrounding the team.

“We’re cornered!” Eunjung shouts out loud, which annoys Boram, “No , Miss Obvious.”

Zero just laughs, “Well, good thing I’ve come prepared.”

His eyes suddenly turns red, with fangs appear on his lips as he turns to his back, “I’ve completed my mission, just like what you asked me to do.”

But then he speaks again, as if he is replying to himself, “Good. Then let’s throw some chaos in here.”

A loud roar is heard as all of them turn toward the far front of the palace. A group of slow moving zombies walking toward them all, startling the soldiers.

“Wh-what are those things!?”

“M-monster!”

One zombie grabs one soldier, biting him off as the chaos starts.

Kyu shouts, “Jiyeon , Hwayoung, you two get into the palace! We’ll be fighting against them all!”

“Why?”

“Because as you can see, none of us can move in this chaotic situation except you two and Zero! Now, go!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They enter the palace, running through the zombie-infested palace as the situation is now inside as well.

The two along with Zero enter a room, looking around.

Hwayoung mutters, “Empty?”

Jiyeon responds, “Could be a trap.”

Hwayoung walks forward, but then Jiyeon notices something as she grabs her, “Be careful!”

A huge hole appears below her, letting them fall down onto it.

Zero takes a peek at the hole, slowly mutters, “Oops. Ah well, better start working.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon and Hwayoung wakes up, seeing that they in the throne hall. They quickly stand up, looking around.

A blade nearly reaches Jiyeon, as she dodges and deflects another attack with her blade. Her eyes widen, “You!”

The queen is clashing blade with her as she laughs, “Good to see the other half of me is looking good all by herself! I was afraid I could not meet you at all.”

The two jump away from each other, facing each other.

Hwayoung is in a total shock, “Is that…the queen? She… she looks like you…”

The queen laughs maniacally, “Of course I am! This very own hand, these feet, and this face is all hers!”

“What is she talking about?”

“She still did not tell you about me? What a cruel friend!”

Jiyeon stares at her enemy as she mutters, “She’s my clone.”

“Say what?”

“I’ve created her before. I am so scared of dying that I’ve started to create a mean of escaping death. With the combination of magic and science, I’ve created an artificial body for me to use, a body that will never age.”

The queen shouts, “Yes, that’s who I am! And after you left the Kingdom, they put me in charge, hoping for you to return home while I am acting as your shadow. That’s who I am, a shadow! Your shadow!”

She steps forward, “But that won’t be the same anymore!”

She takes out a white USB, startling both of them.

“Shocking, isn’t it? I have spent a lot of time just to build a power of my own, matching your tiara’s power. And with this we can finally fight on par with our level.”

“True Oath for the Queen.”

White portal appears behind her as soon as she puts the USB into her right waist, as she is given a suit matches Jiyeon’s but with white suit and yellow accent, opposing Jiyeon’s black suit with yellow accent.

She then takes out her blade, pointing forward, “How about a duel?”

But then she turns toward Hwayoung, “Right after I fight you first.”

“Why me?” Hwayoung questions as she wears her battle suit, clashing with the queen.

Jiyeon charges forward, but she is pushed by someone onto a wall.

Facing her attacker, she suddenly looks bad, falling onto her knees, “No…It couldn’t be…”

Standing in front of her, a short-haired woman in blue is looking at her with a blade in her hand.

Hwayoung sees her for a bit, “Is that Eunjung?” but then get into the fight again.

Jiyeon seems to have her eyes with tears, “No… It’s you… Danee…”

Danee points her blade toward Jiyeon, not speaking anything.

The leader of T-aranger cries a bit, “Danee… forgive me… I’m at fault… I’ve killed Hyomin-eonnie…”

It seems Danee is flinched, raising her blade as she is about to cut the woman in front of her, but then a voice is heard, “Is this really a time to feel despair!?”

Zero appears in front of her, blocking the blade with only his left arm, letting the blade stuck onto his hand. It is now bleed.

He looks slightly to his back, looking at her, “After a long time fighting on what you have believed in, now is the time you choose to die? Have you really been waiting to be killed by your sister? Then why did you even joined the rebel in the first place? Why start the T-aranger?”

With a kick on her stomach, he pushes her away as she is still managed to stand still.

He takes a look at his arm, “Dammit, lose more blood!”

“Then, let me take over.”

“Fine, but no cop-a-feel!”

Danee takes out a USB, startling Jiyeon even more, “No way… Even you…”

The queen laughs, pushing Hwayoung out of the way, “Not hers. That’s the genuine one. Got it from a traitor lost in time before.”

“Oath for the Queen.”

Danee wears the USB into her belt of her right waist as silver portal appears behind her, giving her silver and black suit. Her hand is covered with black smoke.

Zero laughs maniacally, “Ghost manipulation? Then let me feel that new power of yours!”

His eyes turn red yet again as a bracelet appears in his left arm with an emblem of a bat on it.

With a swipe of his palm, the bracelet shines as his body is surrounded by holographic bats. They then disappear, leaving a man in a black armor with some bat feature on it.

“Empowered by the tears of the moon, Rise the king of vampires; Bat King!”

He roars out loud, charging toward the blind girl as the two clashes blade with his short daggers against her katana.

Jiyeon stands up, turning into Queen 1 and turns toward the queen, engaging in a fight.

Hwayoung also stands up, as Zero throws her a steel band, “Wears it and focus your power. You will know when it is ready!”

Danee throws some black smoke toward Zero as he flies backward, dodging against the smoke, “Gragh, I can’t get near to her at all, and these smokes are not effective against physical attack! If only I can use soul link in this form!”

“Then throw me into the smoke, and we’ll separate from each other! How’s that?”

“Not sure that’s a good plan. Remember the last time Danee hit us with the same attack before? Do not want to see ghosts again!”

“Forget about me, we are against a girl out for revenge!”

“Fine, but don’t blame me if anything!”

Zero suddenly moves forward, but then get entangled into the smoke. He then appears out of his struggling armor, “Soul Link: Golden Gun!”

Rolling forward, he holds a golden gun, aiming at Danee, “Ancestor Jiyeon, lend me your energy!”

BANG!

With a shot, a golden bullet is thrown straight, passing through the smoke and hits Danee’s head, making her fall onto the ground.

Stanidng up, Zero sighs, “That will make her sleep for awhile.”

Xxxxxxx

Jiyeon and the queen is still clashing blades, not wanting to lose to each other.

The queen then steps backward, materializing a black rapier in her free hand as she stabs it toward Jiyeon but she deflects it with her own white rapier.

The two are now clashing two blades, making it more complicated than it seems.

The queen suddenly chuckles in the midst of the fight.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Owh, I am just wondering something. How come I feel like this powers of ours are not enough, don’t you think so?”

Jiyeon just ignores her, trying her best to hit her.

“There is something wrong about this whole light manipulation thing. Why is it called light manipulation if all I do is creating things near to me one at a time? How about taking away lights, making the world in dark?”

“What are you into right now?”

“None of your powers are in full potential. I first thought this is because you guys are at them, but when I feel it myself, I feel like as if something is blocking it; as if there is a limit of it. I wonder how am I going to break the limit.”

“Is that why you keep the amplifier?”

“The what?”

“That thing Hwayoung is wearing right now.”

The queen turns to see the steel bracelet and turns back, “That wasn’t mine. Is it yours?”

“That guy over there found it in y-…”

Jiyeon startles a bit, but then the queen shouts, “An opening!”

The rapier is nearing her neck.

But then the whole thing turns black.

The next thing she knows is that the whole place is empty, except she is with Hwayoung and only them right now.

“Where’s everyone?”

Hwayoung shouts, “We did it! I’ve managed to turn back time!”

“Then we should be hurry!”

The two run into the room, seeing the queen is holding a bottle of green smoke, “I wonder if this thing is really working?”

She is about to open it, but then Hwayoung appears in front of her and disappears right back at Jiyeon.

The queen is now startled, “Wha- How did you get in here!? Guards!”

Zero suddenly appears behind them, grabbing their hands, “Quick, let’ get out of here!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The three are now at the base as Jiyeon closes the door tight.

Zero slowly backs away, “Okay, what are you two doing? I am totally not in the mood of any ual harassment right now.”

Hwayoung turns toward her, “What is it?”

Jiyeon stares at him, “Speak, who are you, really? Why did you helped us? Why did you lied about the bracelet is the queen’s?”

“It’s not?” Hwayoung asks.

Zero sighs, showing his right palm, “Give it to me.”

Hwayoung hands over the bracelet as he makes it disappears, “Well, I need to make you guys to go there. That’s the only way to safely retrieve the virus.”

“What was that power you had shown before? Before you use pink armor, but now you has black armor.”

“That is not important. But this is important,” he throws her a bottle as she grabs it, shaking it, “Pills?”

“Painkillers.”

“What for?”

“Owh, you know…”

He then pushes the two away and opens the door, before turning back toward them, “Kyu is still waiting at your home. I hope you two cherish him as much as needed to be. It won’t be too long.”

He then disappears, leaving the two dumbfounded.

Hwayoung gasps, “Ah, he is still waiting!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two rushes into Jiyeon’s home, seeing Kyu sits near a table filled with food with a pouting face, “Where did you two have gone to? One thing you are at the kitchen, the next thing I see both of you evaporated.”

Hwayoung turns to Jiyeon, “Probably how the time travel works.”

She just nods as she mutters, “We were just talking about girls stuff.”

The two then join them for their exotic food filled with anything related to cockatrice, chimera, griffin and cooking as they enjoy their Christmas Eve in an Ancient Queenism way.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a hall with a lot of people in it, Zero enters the place, shouting, “Merry Tiara!”

“Merry T-wait, what?” Hwayoung asks him, “It’s Christmas!”

“Nah, we don’t do Christmas in here. Today we are celebrating the birth of Ancient Queenism! It is a celebration to remember how hard it is for Ancestor T-ara to live in an island of Bermuda Triangle along with other survivors through time. They ended up creating a tribe of their own during their stay in there before being saved by Avengers and SHIELD!”

“That’s…not true, right?” she stares at him as he shakes his head, “On the contrary. How do you think T-aranger got their powers in the first place?”

“How?”

“That will be revealed in the later chapters!”

“What chapter?”

“Nothing! For now let’s enjoy Merry Tiara!”

A girl appears beside her, “You are lucky your ancestor have their own celebration. My ancestor don’t do a damn thing!”

“Not really, Seungyeon!” Zero laughs out loud, “Ancestor Kara lived in one of the Hollow Earths, Agartha for half a year in the New Year and thus we called the day we found them as Kara Day.”

“You just called everything a holiday, right?”

“Owh, you have no idea how many holidays based on celebrities are made during the Pre-Apocalypse Era. It’s a long story and you need to read the whole story just to learn about it.”

But then Jiyeon suddenly appears beside him, hugging him tightly with her red face staring at him, “Oh, Syer! Make love to me!”

“Okay, who the hell gave her aphrosidiac!?”

He then notices a girl running away as he shouts, “Eunjung, you damn lesbian! What the hell have you done!”

And thus this weird group that appear out of nowhere is celebrating one holiday a fandom should really make one, no, really. Ancient Queenism should be a fun cult made by fandom. Or maybe I am asking too much.

MERRY TIARA!
(For people who did not celebrate Christmas by a man who did not celebrate Christmas)

End.

Well, more Zero and hope he won’t appear at all after this. His story isn’t in here but somewhere else, and so is Ancient Queens, that drunk Jiyeon, lesbian Eunjung, Hwayoung who is still around (this world’s timeline is after that one incident) and Seungyeon who is NOT T-ara for anyone who have no idea. They have their own story but not in this site, sadly.

So, the queen is Jiyeon’s clone but because she is her shadow, she will forever be named ‘the queen’. Also, Danee!? What is she doing in here?

Next: A breather episode, where we are looking at Hwayoung and her adventure with a cat she named Hyeyoung. For some reason, she calls this cat her third half, which is pretty weird, even for her mind-thinking standard.

Another Next: Another breather episode before I gone boring, we have a story of Jiyeon and her life at school. People suddenly talking about their dreams and stuff and rumors stated that Jiyeon wanted to be an actress. A play is near and the whole class is pushing her to become the main actress. It’s a dilemma because she is a total recluse but the hero of the play with a kiss scene in it as Kyu. Wait, why is this a dilemma again?

Yes, double feature episodes. Both appear at the same time and both are really short, so the stories will be divided into two. Few actions, so don’t hope too much.