More Queens

Queen Taskforce T-aranger

Hyomin and Eunjung enter the secret base with Kyu is wiping the counter as if the place is a bar.

Hyomin speaks up, “Why this place looks like a bar?”

I just said that.

Eunjung’s head moves around the place, “Where’s Jiyeon?”

“She’s a student, duh. Why are you here anywhere? I thought you two are schoolgirls?”

Hyomin smirks, “My friend here has been worrying about Jiyeon last night. She really falls head over heel on her.”

“What about you? Didn’t you just want to meet him?”

“Me?” Kyu asks Hyomin, “Is there anything bothering you?”

She startles, “Well…I was just going to ask about T-aranger. What if those people appear again while we’re at school?”

“Don’t you worry about that. I can still fend off those guys by myself. It won’t be as strong as you guys thought.”

“What about Jiyeon?” Eunjung asks him, “Wouldn’t she wanted to fight too?”

“She knows too well not to expose herself to any risk of revealing herself. Bad things could have happened.”

Hyomin speaks up, “One more thing. How about the crowns?”

“People living in the other world are currently searching for them together. They will tell us if there’s anything we need to know about them. Now, go!”

The two walk out of there as Kyu looks around the place. He then smiles slyly and turns downward, “It’s okay. They’ve already gone. Let us continue our stuff.”

A woman walks out of there.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyomin and Eunjung are inside their class right now, looking at their phone.

Eunjung sighs, “I wish we could go out right now. I feel like Kyu is hiding something from us.”

“What makes you think like that?”

“I don’t know. I just felt like that.”

Hyomin leans toward her, “Are you sure you didn’t just feel jealous at him?”

“Jealous? Why should I?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because he is really close to Jiyeon?”

“Wh-What about you? Aren’t you jealous with Jiyeon?”

“Why would I? There’s just so many men out here for me.”

The camera shows toward outside of the class, showing a lot of men starring at her.

“You are such a fox, you know that?”

THUMP!

The door just got smashed. Two women of different heights enter the class.

The taller one speaks out loud, “I still can’t believe a loser like certain someone is still studying here!”

The shorter one responds, “That loser surely has guts coming in here unprotected.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“It means…well, it means we will beat her up again.”

“Well, we are going to beat her up.”

The taller one knocks on Hyomin’s desk, causing her to suddenly shake and letting her phone to fall down onto the floor.

The shorter one quickly grabs the phone before she could retrieve it and looks at a picture on the screen; Kyu’s picture, “Wah, is he your new victim, fox? Are you going to rip his liver off?”

The taller one whispers at her, “Aren’t you taking the fox joke a bit too literal, here?”

“Why not? It’s not like we are at a disadvantage here.”

Eunjung smashes her table and stands toward him, “Yah, can you quit about her being a gumiho? Are you two grandmothers to talk about such thing in this time?”

The taller one takes one step forward, “Why, are you being charmed off by her? Is she a lesbian fox now?”

“Would you quit about that?”

“Why not? Every single man that has dated her has gone missing without any traces.”

“Soyeon, Boram, are you two wrecking a problem in the class again!?” a long-haired woman enters the class and faces toward the two, “If you have no intention in studying, why are you even here?”

“What do you want, Hyoyoung? You have nothing to do with this matter.”

“Does anything about her matters to you?”

The taller, Soyeon, throws the phone back to Hyomin and walks out of the class with her lackey.

Hyomin smashes her face onto the table hard. A loud sigh is heard.

Eunjung sits back at her place, “I’m sorry. It’s all because I walked out of the group that she treats you like that.”

“Or because her status as ‘number one in Seungri High was taken by me.”

“Hey, that’s not funny!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon is walking with a bunch of girls in the same dark blue school attire into a book shop and starts looking through the books. She is paying her attention on the English section.

“Still having problem with this subject?” one of the girls stand beside her.

Jiyeon only nods.

The girl just smiles at her before speaks up, “Jiyeon, I can help you with that if you want to. Just come to my place after this, okay?”

“Too busy.”

She walks out of there, stared by those girls, “How snob.”

“I don’t get it, Jieun. Isn’t she is supposed to be a genius? Why are her grades failing?”

“They are not failing. They just maintains on average scores. It’s like she stops trying.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon walks on the road with a cold look on face with no change at all.

Her steps stop. Jiyeon looks around the place, searching for something. She can feel cold air around her.

Turning her back, she saw a tomboyish looking female walking down the street. She can literally see white smoke around her.

Could she be…?

It’s better to follow her closely, right?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a huge warehouse, a group of people are hanging out in there. The two delinquents are also there.

Soyeon just finishes beating up a school boy, “Next time bring me my money. Go!”

The boy quickly runs out of there in fear.

One male laughs at him, “Feeling bad at school? You nearly killed that nerd.”

Boram speaks up, “We fought with Eunjung earlier today. She defends that sly fox.”

Soyeon is clearly annoyed by her reveal.

The man laughs again, “What is it about her that you hate so much? Did she stole your boyfriend from you?”

“Owh, crap. Shouldn’t have said that.”

A man enters the place with a briefcase in his right hand, “Hey, everyone! Look what I found!”

The man earlier turns toward the visitor, “Mir, did you dig around the trash again?”

“No, silly! I stole this from a rich woman’s house.”

Mir opens up the briefcase and shows two tiaras in it.

Soyeon jumps out of her spot toward him, “Whoa, is that for real?”

“Who knows? That rich girl sure is rich, with huge mansion and maids and stuff.”

Boram walks toward him with a smile on her face, “If we sell those, who know how loaded our pockets will be!”

A jeep enters the warehouse suddenly, scaring all of them.

A woman wearing punk-style clothing walks out of the jeep along with some other people with katanas in their hands.

Mir shouts in shock, “It’s that rich woman!”

The leader points her blade toward them, “Give those two back to us, or face the consequences.”

Mir is about to give them to her, but Soyeon grabs them and runs out of there, “Boram, let’s get the hell out of here!”

The woman shouts in anger, “How dare you, ! Catch her and brings the tiaras back to me! Kill the rest of them!”

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The same tomboyish female from earlier come into the scene and shoots at those people, but none of them flinch a bit.

They charge toward her and one of them slashes her, but the woman jumps to her side to evade them and shoots them right at the heads.

Nothing happen.

Distracted by the turn of event, she runs away from them all only to get near the leader, which in response throws an apple(?) that explodes.

The manly woman fell onto the floor.

The leader laughs, “What kind of stupid are you? Do you really want to fight me, Lieutenant Epal Majou? I am a witch that controls apples! My powers are unrivaled by your simple shooting!”

“Epal Majou? What kind of lame name is that?”

Kyu and Jiyeon slashes through those people and arrive in front of the tomboyish girl.

He picks her up, “Are you okay?”

Jiyeon looks straight at him, “Kyu, she has that tiara.”

“H-how did you know?” the girl turns toward Jiyeon, “Who are you?”

Kyu smirks, “That would save our time searching for them.”

He then pushes her, “You better stay back. We need to talk about stuff after this.”

The two wear their suits and charge into the fight.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eunjung and Hyomin, wearing their battle suits, running toward the warehouse. Somehow, Soyeon and Boram run on the opposite route near them.

Seeing them, Eunjung stops her movement, “Soyeon? What is she doing here?”

“Come on, Eunjung! We gotta go!” Hyomin shouts at her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Epal keeps on throwing apples toward Jiyeon, which somehow explodes around her.

“Is this all the former queen can do? How pathetic!”

Jiyeon creates two white needles beside her and throws them toward Epal while getting through the thrown apples. Epal sees this and throws seeds into the ground. A huge apple tree appears out of the ground, letting the needles stuck on it and disappears.

“I told you, I controls apples! I have the ability of apple manipulation in any way possible!”

Two branches from the tree turn longer and move toward her, but Eunjung and Hyomin arrive into the scene to cut the wooden tentacles.

Epal chuckles, “Ah, you two must be the new queens that had been chose by the tiaras? I would like to see how good you guys are!”

More trees appearing out of the ground, surrounding the three and cornering them into one place.

The three stand back-to-back with each other, waiting for any attack to appear in front of them.

“How are we going to do this?” Hyomin asks in concern, not hoping for the worse to come.

Jiyeon ignores her question and slashes the three downward, but only a scratch appears on the surface.

“My tree isn’t as simple as just that. I thought you queens can do better than this!”

Seed suddenly raining above them. The three totally did not prepare for this.

“GRAHG!”

The trees disappear just to show all three queens have fallen on the ground; already revert into their civilian forms. Jiyeon is the only one who shows the sign of struggle, trying to move her pain filled body. Even if the effort is combined with her sharp-looking eyes and gritted teeth, her body still did not respond well enough.

Epal laughing in madness, “How can this be? I need no effort to defeat the ex-queen! Are you always this weak?”

“Doesn’t matter. Once I kill all of you, your tiaras will be present to the queen and I will be promoted.”

Thick woods slowly move out of the ground toward them. Jiyeon still could not do anything. She can’t even use her powers.

SLASH! SLASH! CHAK!

Kyu stands in front of them, separating the woods from its roots, “I don’t think I want to let you do that for now.”

He throws something round as smoke coming out of it, filling the place. The smoke eventually disappears, and so is the four.

“Ceh, I’ll get them next time. Those unopened tiaras are way more important than them.”

Epal walks out of there.

The tomboyish woman quickly walks out of her hiding place and out of the warehouse.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at the base, Eunjung and Hyomin have woken up and are now treated by Kyu.

In the process of wrapping Hyomin’s left arm, she writhing a bit, “Ouch, it hurts.”

“It’s just a scratch. The suit increases your skin’s durability during fight. What seems to be a medium class life-threatening attack for normal human is just a simple bruise for us.”

Eunjung scoffs, “She’s just flirting with you.”

“Did not! “

Kyu just chuckles, “You two are very amusing.”

Eunjung takes a look at Jiyeon, who is looking at her sword in silence. Her face still shows the serious side of her.

She turns back toward Kyu, “Why is she always like that?”

“Don’t worry about her. She never really likes seeing someone stronger than her. That’s just her normal habit after losing.”

Jiyeon suddenly turns toward Kyu, “Isn’t there’s a signal from the tiara?”

Kyu sighs, “It’s true. Before there’s a signal indicates that the tiara is somehow in this world, but now it’s already gone.”

Hyomin sprung a question, “Are these tiaras aren’t supposed to be here?”

“Yes. Those tiaras were made by people from that world who wished for world peace. The portals that bridge this world and there were found years later. It’s impossible if those people actually managed to move them into here.”

Eunjung remembers something important, “Soyeon and Boram! Didn’t we just saw them running out of the warehouse, Hyomin? Maybe those two have the tiaras!”

Kyu asks, “Your friends?”

Hyomin shrugs, “Just classmates. They are just bunch of delinquents.”

Kyu smiles, “Then, why don’t we go and meet them?”

Xxxxxxxx

The four walk out of a door of a building as Jiyeon suddenly turns toward the rest, “I need to do something very important.”

She then just walks away from there without much thing to say.

Eunjung asks Kyu, “Where is she going?”

“Don’t worry about her. She will always do something by her own without me knowing anything.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon slowly walks around an alley as if she is following something.

More like someone.

Far in front of her where her eyes can see, the same emo-looking woman she met earlier are slowly walking at the alley.

She then turns to her left as soon as she reaches a corner.

Jiyeon slowly leans on the left wall, spying on her.

She suddenly feels a cold air and moves away from there. The wall freezes and smashes into pieces by the girl.

“Who sent you to follow me?” the girl asks her coldly.

Jiyeon readies in her stance, “I’m alone on this one. I’m just going to ask you a few questions.”

“There will be no questioning,” she walks away from there.

Jiyeon quickly grabs her right shoulder, “I would not want to endanger your life for now.”

The woman spins around, throwing icy spikes toward her. She reacts by slashing the ices with her sharp katana. The woman keeps on throwing spikes at her, as if she is hoping to get a hit.

Enraged, the woman throws a lot of spikes at Jiyeon. The spikes near her, but a wall of light appears on their way.

The woman is startled by this event, new to this, “What are you?”

“Just like you. I am one of the chosen women of the tiaras.”

“Tiaras? You mean, this one?” the woman shows the same tiara toward Jiyeon, “What is this really?”

“There’s a long explanation for that. Is there anywhere we can talk privately without anyone hearing?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soyeon is seen playing a pool in somewhere. Currently there’s five left on the table, excluding the white ball.

Boram seems to be disturbed of something, “Ya, are you sure we can just keep quiet about this? We just saw people die in front of us!”

Soyeon somehow misses one ball and throws the stick onto the ground, “We have been doing this before! A lot of people got beaten up in front of us and we just keep quiet about those. Don’t tell me just because of one simple killing, we should have freaked out!”

“One simple killing!? All of our friends are dead! You’re telling us not to do anything?”

“Then what do you want me to do!!??”

Her voice suddenly turns out loud, knocking out Boram onto the ground after hitting a wall. Dusts can be seen around her.

The taller one seems shocked. Her feet subconsciously backed away, “Wha…what just happened?”

Boram wakes herself up and coughs out dirt, “Ack, why there’s a rock inside my mouth?”

Kyu enters the place, followed by Hyomin and Eunjung, “I can see that you two are also chosen by the tiaras.”

Soyeon looks at the two girls, “Who is this dude, your man-lover?”

Kyu squats down toward Boram, “Park Soyeon, Jeon Boram, you two are about to hear something that will blow your mind into pieces.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“What the hell are you talking about!? Powerful tiaras? Another world? Are we in a science fiction story? Are you really that crazy? And you two just stick to him like a ? Why do I have to care for your little ? This tiara? Finder’s keeper’s!” Soyeon shouts at them all. Boram tries to restrain her.

Kyu smirks, “What a rude .”

“WHAT!?” she struggles to punch his face.

“You keep on living as a spoiled brat from a fairly poor family, always getting what you want. When you had your chance, you’ll take your family’s precious money secretly. And when they send you here all the way from countryside, you rage like an you are and completely lose yourself.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Did we ever meet for you to speak like that to me?”

“Nah, I just wanted to stay that to your face. You and her are just the same after all.”

Kyu sighs before showing his palm, “Last chance; join us or give us that tiara?”

“Why would I join you, you bastard!”

“Who knows, maybe you two will finally found a role for you to truly fit in. Never decline any fate or you’ll stuck in one place forever.”

He walks out of there, followed by Hyomin and Eunjung.

Soyeon starts kicking the table.

Outside, Hyomin speaks up, “Did you know her?”

“Not this Soyeon. But both of their look on their eyes are just the same. I can tell that what I just said about her is true.”

TIT! TIT!

He takes out his phone and takes a look at the screen, “More of those armies nearby. They must be searching for the tiaras still.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon followed the woman into a simple home as the woman quickly immersed herself into the chair’s power of comfort, exhausted with her life.

Jiyeon looks around the home’s decoration. There are tons of pictures of her and a woman, and also a girl looked younger with an old man.

She turns toward her, “Park Jiyeon.”

The woman quickly turns toward her. Jiyeon continues, “My name.”

“Funny. That’s also my name.”

Jiyeon ignores the coincidental, “You’re not alone in here?”

“I used to. A lot has happened.”

“Where did you get that tiara?”

The emo Jiyeon sighs, silenced for a moment, “My friend sent me that. She got into jail for stealing that. What is that thing, really?”

“A hope.”

“A hope?”

“Far from here, people are struggling to live, forcing even kids to arm themselves with weapons. The only way to survive this is to kill. Their only hopes could have been those tiaras, but that’s the only thing they could hope for.”

“Their hope?”

Jiyeon sighs, “Nobody wants to lose their loved ones.”

Her phone rings, “Jiyeon, those people are here again.”

Before walking out of the place, she looks at the woman, “I am fighting for those people. I don’t want to lose their family members like me.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu, Hyomin and Eunjung are getting bombarded by those seeds as Epal laughs like a mad man, “You guys really are this weak!”

One apple rolls near them and explodes, but they somehow got covered by a dome made of earth.

Nearby, Soyeon turns toward Boram, “How did you do that?”

“I…I don’t know. My body just reacts that way.”

Kyu smirks, seeing them, “You have finally decided to join us. That took you so long.”

The taller girl shouts at him, “Don’t you ever think of anything bad about us. I am still mad at you for saying that to me earlier. But somehow I felt like joining you.”

“I’m just here because Soyeon is here.”

Eunjung just smiles under her helmet.

Not knowing anything, Kyu slowly moves toward Hyomin, “You said that Eunjung once befriend them, right?”

“Yeah.”

“I can see the similarity there.”

Epal has gone crazy, “Reinforcement? I did not sign up for this!”

More seeds are thrown toward them, but they freeze midair. A white wall then pushes them back to their owner, exploding upon impact.

Both Jiyeons arrive into the scene.

Queen 1 mutters, “Kyu, we have another recruit.”

The emo Jiyeon mutters, “Call me Qri.”

Kyu chuckles, “It’s great then.”

He hands them the USB and the belt, “Use this to wear these awesome suits. Just remember that the point of returning will be less.”

The three nod and wear the belts. They then click the USB, “Oath for the Queen!”

The same green circles appear behind them, giving them suits with different colors. Boram gets brown color, Soyeon gets black color and Qri gets green color.

Boram got all excited, “This…this is amazing!”

Epal’s temperature increases, “Three more!? This is getting absurd!”

A portal appears behind her with a lot of swordmen jump out into the battlefield.

Kyu quickly charges in first, “You guys handle that witch. I’ll have those people’s heads.”

All six of the girls pull out their katana, charging forward toward the now-covered-with-forest Epal Majou.

And now they are stuck inside the forest again, now with three more people with them.

Standing back-to-back, all of them manage to defend themselves against the seed attacks. Their numbers have somehow managed to compensate with their lack of skills.

Jiyeon creates her white rapier and cut one part of the wood open.

Seeing her action, Eunjung shouts at the rest, “We should focus our given powers into our hands!”

And with that, a pair of horn with a head-looking gauntlet appears on hers.

The rest did the same and managed to get the results.

Hyomin has a chain with a knife and a pickaxe on the ends. Qri gets a lance. Boram gets a shield. Soyeon gets a…mic?

“Why the hell did I get a microphone? How will I fight with this piece of crap; sing a song?”

Jiyeon pokes its head as it fell down, stuck with a string on it.

Hyomin mutters, “I think it’s a kendama.”

“What the hell is a kendama!?”

Jiyeon senses something as she speaks out loud, “Heads on!”

A giant-sized apple come right toward them and explodes.

Epal’s laugh is heard, “Even with six of you fighting against me, you guys are still weak against me. I still have no idea why Queen is so scared of you all!”

But then she chokes herself as she sees all of them are still standing on the same spot, with Boram stands in front of them, covering them with her shield. Some harden earth can be seen on the shield.

“Owh, come on! Earth is supposed to be apple’s best friend.”

Eunjung points the horn toward the witch, shooting flame out of it. Soyeon then grabs the string and spins it near the flame, strengthening the flame with her wave.

Epal runs out of the way, feeling hot. Her clothes are burning really fast, “Hot, hot, hot, hot!”

Jiyeon, Qri and Hyomin charge in toward her, one by one slashing down the witch.

“This shall never be the end of apple-style magic user!”  Epal Majou screams in agony, explodes into pieces.

Kyu just finishes dismembering a soldier’s head as he sees the girls, “, you guys are already finished? That is a bit fast.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of them are inside of the bar-looking base as Kyu is looking at them all, “From now on, things will escalate even worse.  Those powers won’t be anything if you did not know what you are doing. If you want to back down now, you may do so. You might never have any chance to do so in the future.”

The three recruit just shake their heads.

He smirks, “Fine then. If there’s anything, just let me know.”

Eunjung asks him, “Where’s Jiyeon?”

“As usual.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a hall, the queen is sitting on her throne, looking straight at an uncovered rooftop above her, “Things are getting bad. I guess we shall be serious from now on. Right, sister?”

Her head turns toward her back slightly as a figure in blue is standing behind her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon is slashing the air when she suddenly stops. She then let go of her sword and sits on the floor, exhausted.

Her eyes show some glimpse of white and red colors, shifting between each other.

 

Chapter 2 finish. I hope the wait is worth it.

I have things to say first; Don’t ever ask for Hwayoung, Ahreum and Danee’d appearance this fast. Each chapters will be based on how many singles and MVs they have. This one has apple witch in it, so it’s Apple is A. So it will take a while for Hwayoung to appear.

This story could be short, but at least I will make sure it reach a certain point where I can have them to meet another group from a story I am working on in the same site.