Wedding invitation and Myungsoo and Minhee's past

Re-Love

Woohyun was holding her hand as they walked in. At first no one really noticed them but slowly as Woohyun continued to make his way through the crowed towards his grandma people looked at them. Especially at Sooyoung since she was a stranger.

"They're all looking." Sooyoung whispered into Woohyun's ear.

"Don't worry." He said as he smiled at her.

Soon they reached his grandma.

"GRANNY!" Woohyun let go of Sooyoung's hand and hugged his grandma.

"Now, isn't that my favorite grandchild." His grandma hugged him back.

"Yeah, just like the others..." Woohyun said and laughed as they let each other go.

"It's because I love you all equal." She said and smiled at him.

Then her eyes shifted to Sooyoung who was quietly at the back watching them.

"And this is?" She asked as she looked at Sooyooung.

"I'm Kwon Sooyoung. Happy birthday!" Sooyoung said and smiled as she bowed slightly.

"She's my girlfriend." Woohyun said smiling as he looked at her.

"Our Woohyun has a girlfriend too? Aigoo I must be really old..." The grandma sighed and giggled then.

"You look really pretty, dear." His grandma grabbed her hand and smiled.

"Thank you, but not as pretty as you!" Sooyoung smiled back.

"Aigoo, you're good with words." She laughed.

"There's some food over there. Go and enjoy it." She said and Sooyoung nodded.

Woohyun than took Sooyoung's hand and they walked away to the food stand.

"What do you want to eat?" Woohyun asked her.

"Anything is fine." Sooyoung said.

Woohyun put some things on a plate and they sat down. 

"Are these all your family members?" She asked as she looked around.

"Almost... Some are from the company and some are partners of the company." He said as he also looked around.

"You guys are still a huge family, aren't you?" She laughed.

"Yeah..." Woohyun laughed.

"How about your family?" Woohyun asked.

"I have an aunt in Mokpo from my mom's side but she doesn't have any children and then there is my grandma..." She just explained.

"And.... Your... Dad?" He slowly asked.

"We lost contact with his family after he passed away." Sooyoung looked down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Sooyoung said.

"No, no, don't be." She smiled.

"So you don't have a man in your family?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope." Sooyoung sighed.

"Then it's time for me to be part of your family." He laughed.

Sooyoung laughed as well.

"Well actually... I have Myungsoo's family... But I'm only really good with Myungki oppa..." Sooyoung said as she looked at her food.

"Hmm..." Woohyun looked at her.

"Now eat! We still need to dance!" Woohyun tried to cheer her up.

"Okay." Sooyoung smiled slightly and started to eat her food.

After eating they stood up and Woohyun grabbed her hand and lead her towards the center of the room. Then he turned around so he was facing her. He put his arm around her waist while he hold her hand with his other hand. Sooyoung put her arm on his shoulder and they started to dance. They danced quietly without talking. Woohyun looked at her eyes and her lips. Sooyoung started to blush whenever their eyes met.

"Your eyes are really beautiful." Woohyun said.

"T-Thanks." Sooyoung blushed more. It was slowly getting awkward.

"It's my turn now." Sooyoung suddenly heard Boohyun and without realizing she found herself in his arms.

"Hi beauty." He smiled at her.

"H-Hey..." Sooyoung said quietly and looked away.

She looked for Woohyun but he was nowhere.

"Looking for your boyfriend?" Boohyun asked smiling.

"Yes." Sooyoung said and looked at him.

Boohyun just laughed and they continued to dance.

"Aren't you afraid that your girlfriend might get jealous?" Sooyoung asked as she looked at him.

His eyes looked exactly like Woohyun's. His face was just a little bigger and his nose too. But he was still just as handsome.

"She's fine with it. We're in a relationship where we fully trust each other." He said smiling.

"That's.... Cool." Sooyoung didn't know what else to say.

"Can I have my girlfriend back?" Woohyun suddenly appeared behind him.

"Of course. It was a pleasure Kwon Sooyoung." Boohyun winked and walked away.

"Your brother is just like you." Sooyoung laughed.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked confused.

"You both are flirts." She laughed again.

"Hey! I'm not!" Woohyun had to grin.

After dancing for a long Sooyoung wanted some fresh air, so they walked out. It was already dark and the moon was shining brightly in the night sky.

"Here. You must be cold." Woohyun took his jacket off and gave it to Sooyoung.

"Thanks." She smiled.

They sat down on a garden swing without talking.

"Sooyoung, thanks for everything." Woohyun broke the silence.

"Hm?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"I mean pretending to be my girlfriend. It really means a lot to me." Woohyun also looked at her and smiled.

"Ah... Nothing to be thankful for.. I'm sure you would do the same if I asked you." She smiled. 

Then their eyes met and Woohyun slowly leaned in. Sooyoung looked at his lips. As she looked up she suddenly saw Myungsoo in front of her. 

"I-I can't." She quickly turned her head around. 

Woohyun leaned back and looked down.

"I'm sorry..." He apologised.

Sooyoung didn't know what to say. Why did she suddenly see Myungsoo in front of her? 

"Woohyun..." She put her hand on his which was clenched. 

He looked at her.

"I'm sorry. But... I love someone else... And I can't just kiss someone else..." Sooyoung said and took her hand away.

"It's okay... I know who it is..." Woohyun smiled slightly.

"What?" Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"It's so obvious. It's a wonder that he didn't realize it. But then... He was always really slow." Woohyun laughed.

"W-What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked.

"Myungsoo... It's him right?" Woohyun looked at her.

Sooyoung looked away and didn't answer him.

"It's obvious because I see how you look at him and how you always try to be with him. Like when the thing happened... Where we thought we slept with each other... You tried so hard to clean the mess for him... I don't know... It's just really obvious." Woohyun said.

Sooyoung blushed even more. Suddenly she had to urge to throw up.

"Sooyoung! Are you okay?!" He asked her as he realized that something was wrong.

She shook her head and ran back into the house as she searched for the toilet. 

"Follow me!" Woohyun grabbed her arm and led her to the toilet and closed the door as they were inside.

He patted her back as she threw up. After a while she got up and washed her face.

"Thank god, they put waterproof make up on." Woohyun sighed.

Sooyoung looked at herself. Why did she throw up? Because of the sudden shock that she was found out?

"Should we see a doctor?" Woohyun asked.

"No, it's fine." Sooyoung smiled.

"But maybe I should go home..." 

"Sure! I'll take you home." Woohyun said and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's that?" Woohyun asked as he parked his car in front of Sooyoung's house.

Sooyoung saw the big black motorcycle and knew who it was.

"Thanks for taking me home!" She quickly said to him and got out.

Woohyun watched her and saw that she walked up to the person. The person moved a little bit and the street lights shined on his face. It was Kai. Woohyun sighed and drove away.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked Kai.

"I was looking for you." Kai smiled slightly.

"It's cold... Let's go inside first." Sooyoung said as she unlocked the door.

She walked in and Kai followed her. 

"Go inside. I'll make some tea for us." She said and Kai did as she said.

After 10 minutes the tea was done and she walked in.

"No one's at home." She laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah." Kai smiled.

"So... What brings you here?" Sooyoung said as she sipped her tea.

"You look good... I mean in the dress." Kai said and pointed at her.

"Oh this? Well, thanks..." She smiled and looked away from him.

"Were you at a party?" Kai asked.

"Birthday party." Sooyoung said nodding.

"I see..." Kai nodded and also took a sip of his tea.

They were quiet for a while when Kai took a little envelope out of his pocket.

"For you." He said as he reached to her.

"Thanks." Sooyoung said and opened it.

A little white card came out with golden hearts on it.

Wang Mei & Kim Jongin

We would be really happy and honored to have you with us on the happiest day of our lives.

When: April 20, 2014
Where: Lotte World Hotel

"You're marrying?" Sooyoung smiled half-heartedly.

"Yeah... I thought I should invite you too..." Kai was looking at his hands.

"C-Congratulations!" Sooyoung smiled but she felt how slowly the tears made their ways to her eyes.

"Thanks." Kai was still not facing her.

"I-I get some more tea." She said and got up with her cup.

Sooyoung walked into the kitchen and put her cup into the sink. She looked up and tried to push her tears back. Then she took a deep breath and turned around just to find Kai behind her.

"J-Jongin..." She said surprised.

"Sooyoung..." He looked at her.

"Sooyoung... Why did we break up? Why did you break up?" He asked her.

Sooyoung looked down and didn't know what to say.

"Maybe then... Our names would be standing on this card..." He said.

Sooyoung didn't say anything and bid her lips.

"This might be the last time we're seeing each other like this...." He continued.

"Please save us!" Kai whispered suddenly and looked down as tears escaped his eyes.

"Our names would have never stand on a card like this." Sooyoung said.

"Your mom was against me from the start, Jongin." She continued and he looked at her.

"You wouldn't have married my mom but me!" Kai said.

"I can't... I can't be with people who can't stand me..." Sooyoung said.

"So you say this is all my mom's fault?" Kai asked her.

"No, of course it's not. But that day made me realise something. I was in a beautiful dream but I woke up. Your mom was right, Jongin, I just don't belong into your world. You and I are two different people from two different worlds. This thought was so suffocating me... This was the only way." Sooyoung explained.

"I loved you!" Kai grabbed her hands.

"I loved you too! But this was the only right thing we could've done!" Sooyoung started to glare at him.

"I could have protected you!" He said.

"And how am I suppose to protect you?!" Sooyoung asked him.

"Are you stupid? Don't you get what I say?" Sooyoung got angry.

"I'm stupid! Yes, I'm stupid! Stupidly in love with a girl who can push me away so lightly. I'm stupidly in love with a girl who isn't able to see my sincerity!" Kai said and came closer.

"Mei isn't the girl I want. I don't want anyone but this girl who breaks my heart into pieces. Yes, I am stupid for that... I'm stupid for still loving you, Sooyoung!" Kai said and pressed his lips on hers.

Sooyoung started to cry as he deepened the kiss. She felt her cheeks getting wetter and wetter not knowing that Kai was also crying.

"I love you!" Kai whispered between his kisses.

Sooyoung didn't answer him. She had missed his lips and his breath on her face.
Then Kai let go of her and leaned his forehead on her forehead.

"Just remember that I will always love you..." Kai whispered as he her cheek and her hair.

Sooyoung wasn't able to speak but cried instead.

"I love you!" Kai said and kissed her again.

This time Sooyoung replied his kiss. She hugged him and pulled herself up. Kai grabbed her legs and carried her to her room. Then he threw her on the bed and laid down on top of her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Sooyoung woke up because she felt something tickling her face. As she opened her eyes she saw Kai.

"Good morning." He whispered as he smiled with a sad smile.

Sooyoung just smiled and immediately regret what had happened last night. She quickly sat up and looked away from him.

"This shouldn't be!" She said.

"It happened now." Kai said and her arm.

"Don't touch me!" Sooyoung said and was about to cry.

"You should go now." She said.

Kai looked at her and then got up leaving the room. He had been awake for a while now so he had his clothes on. Sooyoung lied back down and started to cry. While crying she fell asleep and her phone vibrating woke her up.

"Hello?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"Sooyoung?" She heard Minhee.

"Oh, hey, Minhee." She said as she rubbed her face.

"How are you doing?" Minhee asked.

"Pretty okay... I think I caught a cold." Sooyoung sighed.

"How about you?" 

"Pretty fine. I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to a party with me tonight?" Minhee asked.

Sooyoung thought that it was a good idea and that she can get rid of all the mess in her life for a while.

"Sure thing!" Sooyoung said.

"Great! Then I'll pick you up tonight! See you!" Minhee said and hung up.

Sooyoung sighed and decided that it'd be the best not to tell anyone about this for now. She slowly got up and put her clothes on. Then she walked out and saw that the house was empty.

"Where is everyone?" She sighed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower she was feeling a little better. She walked downstairs and called her mom. It rang for a long time before she answered it.

"Yes?" Sooyoung heard her mother.

"Mom, where are you?" Sooyoung asked as she made herself something to eat.

"I'm sorry I had to stay at the company last night... And I'm still working..." She heard her mother sigh.

"Mom, don't overwork yourself." Sooyoung said worried.

"It's not easy living in Seoul honey. Someone needs to pay your school fees, the rent, the car etc." Her mother laughed at the other end.

"I'll work and pay my own school fees. Come home now. I need you." Sooyoung said.

"Honey, is something wrong?" Her mother asked worried.

Sooyoung decided whether to tell her mother or not. But then she decided that it was the best like this.

"No, I'm fine mom. I just missed you." Sooyoung tried to sound happy.

"I'll be home tonight!" Her mother laughed.

"Ah.... I'll be at a party with a friend..." Sooyoung said as she remembered Minhee.

"Again?! Aigoo, are you going to be fine? I mean you've been away a lot for the last few days... Are you doing your homeworks and studying?" Her mother asked.

"Moooom! I'm not a kid anymore." Sooyoung had to laugh.

"Okay, okay, I know!" Her mother laughed as well.

"Ah mom, where's Myungki oppa?" Sooyoung asked.

"Myungki? Isn't he at home?" 

"No... Haven't seen him since last night." Sooyoung said.

"Hmm... I don't know... Give him a call... I need to go back to work baby. I love you! See you later!" Her mother said.

"Okay mom. I love you too! Bye." Sooyoung said and hung up.

Then she dialed Myungki's number. He picked up immediately.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Sooyoung yelled without even leaving him time to say hello.

"Ah... Sooyoung?" Sooyoung suddenly heard a woman's voice.

"J-Jiyoung....?" Sooyoung said surprised.

"Wait, I'll give the phone over to Myungki." Jiyoung said.

"Yes?" Myungki sounded sleepy.

"Where the f u ck are you?" Sooyoung asked annoyed.

"Oh... I was out with Jiyoung..." Myungki said.

"And why aren't you at home?!" Sooyoung continued.

"We... Uhmmm... Slept over at a hotel..." Myungki hesitated.

"D-Don't tell me you... Oh my god! That's disgusting!" Sooyoung said disgusted by the thought of her old best friend and Myungki sleeping with each other.

"Oh come on Sooyoung. You're not a kid anymore!" Myungki said a little annoyed.

"Shut up you disgusting bag of nauseation." Sooyoung said.

"Ya! Hang up! You bag of dog poop!" He said.

"Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me head!" Sooyoung replied him.

"Okay, okay ugly turtle head we'll see each other at home!" Myungski said.

"Turtles are pretty okay?! I like them!" Sooyoung hissed.

"That's why you're a turtle head but an ugly one because you are ugly! Now hang up!" Myungki said.

"Pardon me but I have boys lining up to date me, okay?!" Sooyoung was really angry now but she also found it somehow funny.

"Because they are blind! I'm hanging up!" Myungki said and hung up.

"Ya! Ya! FATASS!" Sooyoung shouted into the phone and threw it on the table.

"Fatass? Boys lining up for you?" Sooyoung suddenly heard someone behind her and flinched.

She turned around and saw Dongwoo.

"How did you come in?" She asked him.

"The external door was open..." He said.

"Oh...." Sooyoung nodded as she turned around again and cracked some eggs.

"You have some pretty funny nicknames for that person on the phone." Dongwoo laughed as he sat down.

"It was Myungki oppa... Are you hungry?" She asked him.

"A little? Why were you fighting?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nothing important... He just stayed out last night." Sooyoung explained.

"He's a man... He can also stay out, you know." Dongwoo laughed.

Sooyoung turned around and looked at him with a shut-up-i'm-right face.

"Okay, sorry." Dongwoo laughed.

"What takes you hear, this early?" Sooyoung asked as she looked after the eggs.

"I was nearby, so I thought I shoudl visit you." Dongwoo explained.

"That's a pretty lame excuse. Just say that you're one of the boys lining up for me." Sooyoung laughed.

"Okay, I confess." Dongwoo laughed as well.

Soon the eggs were done and Sooyoung served them. Dongwoo kept stealing glances at Sooyoung.

"Say it. Stop taking glances at me I can't eat." Sooyoung said as she looked up from her food.

"On my way here.... I saw... Kai... driving away from the direction of your house..." Dongwoo said.

"Ah... really?" Sooyoung looked down and continued eating.

"Did he... visit you...?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeah..." Sooyoung said quietly and nodded.

"What did he tell you?" He asked.

"He brought me his wedding invitation..." Sooyoung looked at Dongwoo and smiled at him slightly.

"He what?!" Dongwoo said surprised.

"He's getting married and he wants me to be with him on the happiest day of his life." Sooyoung said.

"Are you going?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know..." Sooyoung shrugged.

"Don't go." Dongwoo said and Sooyoung looked at him.

"I mean... You can decide but I'd suggest you not to go." Dongwoo said.

"Why not?" Sooyoung asked him.

"I'm afraid..." Dongwoo said.

"Of what? Me ruining the wedding?" Sooyoung said ironically.

"No!" Dongwoo said immediately.

"I... I just thought that you were over him... Just don't go." Dongwoo begged her.

"I want to finish this. And seeing him marrying another girl is going to finish this all." Sooyoung said.

"It won't... It'll just get worse!" Dongwoo said.

"I know what's good for me and what's not!" Sooyoung got angry.

"No! You don't!" Dongwoo also got angry.

"Who are you to tell me all this?!" Sooyoung got up.

"Your friend!!!" Dongwoo also got up and hit the table.

Sooyoung didn't answer him and glared for a while.

"I will go!" She whispered and walked out of the kitchen.

"SOOYOUNG!" He yelled and grabbed her arm from behind.

"I just want the best for you..." Dongwoo said.

"If you really want the best for me than leave me alone today!" She glared at him.

Dongwoo sighed and let her arm go.

"Fine..." He said and walked out.

"GOOD LORD WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!" Sooyoung yelled at herself and sat down as she started to cry.

Without realizing she fell asleep by the wall. She woke up with strong arms hugging her but she didn't open her eyes.

"Jongin..."  She whispered as she hugged the person back.

The person tightened his grip on her and Sooyoung fell asleep again. After a long time she woke up and opened her eyes. The person was still hugging her with strong arms. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. Then she looked around and saw herself in her bed with Myungsoo.

"M-Myungsoo?" She suddenly said.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung whispered and grabbed her forehead.

Slowly Myungsoo woke up and looked at her.

"Hi..." He said with a sleepy voice.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked him quickly as she covered her upper body.

"Dongwoo hyung called me after he heard you crying from outside." He said.

"H-How did you get in?" She asked.

"I drove over to your mom's work and got the keys." He said.

Sooyoung sighed and looked down.

"Did something happen? Why did you cry...?......... And... you were talking in your dream..." Myunsoo looked away.

"T-Talking? What did I say?" She asked him.

"You whispered Kai's name... And said no, no, no the whole time..." Myungsoo said.

"A-Ah..." Sooyoung nodded.

Then suddenly the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Myungsoo said and got up.

Myungsoo walked out of her room and downstairs. Sooyoung slowly followed him. Myungsoo opened the door.

"O-Oppa...?" Sooyoung heard Minhee.

His hair was a mess just like Sooyoung's hair.

"Oh my god..." Minhee said.

"I-It's not what it looks like..." Sooyoung said to her as she tried to fix her hair.

"I-I...." Minhee's face was really red.

"It's okay!" Minhee said.

"I believe you!" Minhee smiled at her.

"I'll be leaving then." Myungsoo said.

"Okay... Thanks for today." Sooyoung said as she waved him goodbye. 

"No problem." Myungsoo said and jogged away.

"Oh my god! You have to tell me everything!" Minhee said as she walked in.

"Nothing happened. I swear. He was just visiting me and then we fell both asleep because it was boring." Sooyoung lied.

"Ahh... That's good to hear." Minhee said.

Sooyoung turned around and raised her eyebrow.

"I mean... Okay, I need to confess now." Minhee sighed.

"O-Okay...." Sooyoung looked at her.

"I-I still love Myungsoo." Minhee sighed.

"S-Still?" Sooyoung asked.

"You know... Before you came to our school... Myungsoo and I had something... It started out with us being friends... Really good and close friends... Eventually we ended up dating." Minhee said and Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"He never told me..." Sooyoung said.

"Maybe he wanted to forget us... Because he's still embarrassed." Minhee sighed again.

"So, what happened afterwards?" Sooyoung asked.

"We were really in love. So one day we had a date... And then we decided to go to the club afterwards. We danced for a while and drank a little bit. Myungsoo isn't a good drinker so he passed away quickly. I was still a little sober and I needed to go to the washroom. After I came back Myungsoo was gone. I looked for him and then I found him in one of the darkest corners of the club... Making out." Minhee said and got teary eyes.

"Oh my god...." Sooyoung patted Minhee's arm.

"I-I didn't know what to do! I pulled him away from the girl and slapped him. He looked at me with a terrified face. I knew that he wasn't himself when doing it... But how could I forgive him...?" Minhee sobbed.

"We broke up and haven't talked since then. But whenever I see him... The feelings just come back... And sometimes I catch him looking at me... With those sad eyes... But we both just can't talk, you know..." Minhee said.

Sooyoung sighed. Her heart feeling like it was carrying a rock on top of it. It hurt Sooyoung, knowing that Myungsoo and Minhee were still in love when she also started to fall for him.

"Aren't you good with him?" Minhee grabbed Sooyoung's arm.

"Can't you help us?" Minhee cried on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Please...." Minhee sobbed more.

"S-Sure..." Sooyoung patted her back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a "fast" update this time! WOOHOO! so what do you think? do you believe Minhee or not? 

no silent readers please :D <3