Karaoke

Re-Love

Sooyoung woke up to the door knocking. She looked around confused and saw that Dongwoo was sleeping next to her. Then the door knocked again and Sooyoung got up. 
She slowly opened the door. Kai was standing in front her, all wet from the rain. He looked up as she opened the door.

"Sooyoung, I'm sorry." He tried to grab her hand but she moved back and looked at him.

"I've waited all night long." She said with a monotone voice.

"I'm really sorry... Something just came inbetween..." He said as he walked in.

Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"You could at least write me a message." She said and turned around to walk into the bathroom to get a towel for Kai.

He followed her into the bathroom and his eyes landed on Dongwoo's clothes. Sooyoung gave him the towel and walked out.

"Whose clothes are they?" Kai asked as he dried his hair.

"You shouldn't have come." Sooyoung said ignoring his question.

"Sooyoung!" Kai said and grabbed her arm.

Sooyoung turned around and looked at him.

"Whose clothes are they?" He repeated his question.

"Sooyoung?" Suddenly Dongwoo walked out of the living room while rubbing one of his eyes.

His eyes widened as he saw Kai.

"Oh, I see. You were enjoying yourself." Kai let Sooyoung's arm go.

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung hissed.

"Just because I didn't come, you called Dongwoo over and God knows what you two did... I mean he's wearing your stuff!" Kai said furious and Sooyoung slapped him.

Kai grabbed his cheek and looked at Sooyoung.

"Leave." She said with a straight pokerface while pointing at the door.

Kai looked at Dongwoo and then back at Sooyoung and walked out into the rain again. Sooyoung banged the door shut and stomped into the living room.
Dongwoo quietly followed her.

"Sooyoung-" Dongwoo wanted to touch her arm when Sooyoung suddenly started to burst out.

"WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? WALKING INTO MY HOUSE AND INSULTING ME! HE COULD HAVE WROTE ME AT LEAST A MESSAGE, COULDN'T HE? WHATEVER IT WAS I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTAND IT! AM I THAT BAD OR WHAT?" She yelled and looked at Dongwoo.

"U-Uh... No." Dongwoo shook his head.

"I mean... I don't want to get my hopes up high... You know?" She calmed down and looked down.

"Maybe it was something very urgent and he just couldn't tell you and afterwards he directly drove over here... And when he saw me he got annoyed and well yeah..." Dongwoo scratched his back of his head.

"Whatever..." She looked away.

It was 2 in the morning. What had happened that he came just now? Sooyoung sighed and laid down on the sofa. Dongwoo looked at her and smiled slightly as he laid down on the sofa across her. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung was resting her head in class when she felt someone sitting down next to her. She didn't bother to look up and continued to lay down. 

"Trouble." Someone whispered into her ear.

Sooyoung got up and saw Chanyeol sitting next to her while looking at her with a worried face. 

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Follow me." Chanyeol whispered as he made a sign to follow him with his fingers.

Sooyoung sighed and got up following Chanyeol out of the classroom. As she walked out she passed by Myungsoo. He was looking at her but she didn't seem to notice him.
Chanyeol walked to the backyard of the school and started to play nervously with his fingers. 

"Chanyeol what happened?" Sooyoung asked as she was also getting nervous without knowing why.

"It's Kai." Chanyeol bit his thumb. 

"W-What happened?" Pictures of last night flashed into her mind. Did something happen to Kai?

Chanyeol looked at her and gulped.

------------------------------------------------

"And how is everything else going?" The woman asked with a smile on her face.

"It's fine, mam." He said as he cut a little piece of meat and put it into his mouth. 

"It won't take long and this will all be yours." The old man said while smiling proudly.

He bowed his head.

"Aigoo, our Jongin grew up so well..." The woman smiled again. 

"Thank you." He bowed slightly and looked at his lap.

"You just have to endure this year and than we'll be able to transfer you to Korea's best business school, my son." The man said as he continued eating.

Kai's hands were formed into fists as he bowed his head.

"I'll be leaving to school then." He said very politely, bowed and left the room.

With a huge sigh he got on his motorcycle and drove to school. He was still in a bad mood because of yesterday. He didn't meant to say those words to Sooyoung but he just couldn't control his anger.
After a while he arrived in school and quickly walked in. He was already late for class. It was the 5th period now and he was 20 minutes late. At least it was lunch time after this class and he could meet his friends. Kai opened the door to his class and bowed slightly.

"Mr. Kim, you're late, very late." His maths teacher said as she looked at him. 

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Choi." He bowed and walked to his seat. 

Sooyoung was looking at him but he ignored her. 

The class was over and it was time for lunch. Kai was about to get up and rush to the canteen when Sooyoung grabbed his arm. He turned around and looked at her.

"Let's talk." She said as she walked out.

Kai ruffled his hair and followed her. Sooyoung walked up to the rooftop and looked down to the yard. Kai was standing around 2 meters behind her.

"Are you going to tell me what happened last night?" She asked him as she turned around.

Kai looked away without answering.

"Jongin-ah~" She said with a soft voice as she approached him.

"Chanyeol told me everything... Why didn't you just tell me before that your parents came?" She asked him.

"I didn't know either." He whispered as he looked down. 

"I'm really happy for you that they're finally back!" Sooyoung said and turned around with a smile on her face.

"I just wish you'd written me a message..." She sighed quietly.

"Anyways, I'm sorry for slapping you last night... I was just really mad but since I know why you didn't come, I think I'll be able to forgive you." She turned around and smiled at him playfully. 

Kai smiled slightly and took her hand.

"You must be hungry." He said and she smiled.

Then they walked downstairs and walked into the canteen. People started to whisper as they saw Kai holding her hand. As soon as Sooyoung spotted Infinite, she let go of Kai's hand and awkwardly scratched her neck. 

As usually Kai bought food for her and they walked towards Exo's table.

"And you're not hungry?" She asked him as he put her tablet in front of her.

"I already ate." He smiled slightly and sat across her. 

Sooyoung was sitting next to Kris. He looked at her and smiled mischievously at her.

"What?" She asked him and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ughhhh" Sooyoung rolled her eyes and focused on her food.

"Your parents are back?" Suho asked Kai and he nodded.

"Boy, that means no more fun with you..." Chen sighed.

"Are you going to move back to your house?" Luhan asked him.

"NOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T GO!" Chanyeol suddenly screamed and Sooyoung whinced. 

"They'll be going soon again..." Kai shrugged as he put his head on the table and closed his eyes.

"Hyung, I didn't hear you come home last night." Sehun said and Sooyoung looked up from her food.

"I stayed over... At their house." Kai looked at Sooyoung and quickly looked away.

"Ya, stop saying 'their house' and stuff... They're your parents!" Lay said and Kai rolled his eyes.

"They should behave like ones..." Kai whispered and closed his eyes again.

Sooyoung looked confused at him but it seemed like Kai was asleep, so she continued to eat.

Soon school was over and Sooyoung was walking towards her locker when suddenly Hoya popped up next to her.

"Hey Sooyoung." He smiled and the girls around them widened their eyes.

"H-Hey." She smiled awkwardly back.

"Want to spend some time? With us?" He asked her as Sooyoung opened her locker.

"Us?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"Infinite... I mean last time was... Well you know..." Hoya scratched his back and Sooyoung nodded understanding what he meant.

"So?" Hoya asked.

"I don't know I kind of promised Jong-" Sooyoung said but was cut off by Sehun.

"Noona!" He came running towards her. 

Sehun raised his eyebrows as he saw Hoya and then looked back at Sooyoung.

"Noona, Kai hyung sent me to tell you that you shouldn't wait for him today... He'll be away with his parents." Sehun looked down.

"Oh okay, no problem. Thanks for telling me." Sooyoung smiled at him.

Sehun nodded and glanced at Hoya for the last time before running off.

"I take that as a yes." Hoya laughed.

"Whatever." Sooyoung slammed her locker and walked away with Hoya.

"Where are we going?" She asked him as they walked to the parking lot of the school.

"Wait and see." Hoya smirked.

Then they got into Hoya's car and drove away. Thy drove for a pretty long time until they reached a large house. 

"Whose is this?" Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"Let's go." Hoya said as he parked the car without answering Sooyoung's question.

Then Hoya rang the doorbell and a little girl opened the door.

"HOYA OPPA!" She screamed excited and hugged him immediately.

"Hey princess. How are you?" He kneeled down and hugged her.

She started to talk and totally ignored Sooyoung. Then she grabbed Hoya's hand and pulled him inside.

'Come in.' Hoya mouthed as he smiled at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung quietly followed them inside.

"Hey hyu- What?" Suddenly Myungsoo walked out of a room.

"Myungsoo? What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked.

"I should ask you the same question! That's my house!" 

"Your house?" Sooyoun asked surprised.

"Oh, I took her with me. You won't mind, would you?" Hoya smirked as he lifted the little girl.

"I DO!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Pshht, I don't want to be here either. I just followed Hoya!" Sooyoung said and turned around to walk out.

Just when she opened the door she saw Dongwoo standing in front of her.

"Dongwoo?" She said surprised.

"You're here? That's great!" Dongwoo exclaimed and hugged her shoulders while leading her back inside.

Myungsoo scoffed and glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung crossed her arms and tried to ignore him. 

"Hmm did you take any clothes with you?" Dongwoo turned around and asked Sooyoung.

"What?" Sooyoung and Myungsoo said at the same time.

"We have a stay over since it's the weekend!" Dongwoo looked at them as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uhhh no." Sooyoung raised her eyebrows.

Myungsoo looked at her.

"Come on Sooyoung please." Dongwoo pouted.

"I don't have any clothes... And my mom doesn't know... And it's... His house." She pointed at Myungsoo.

"My house isn't poisoned." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"But the air is." She snapped at him.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Then Hoya walked in with the little girl holding his hand.

"Oppa who is that?" She asked as she pointed at Sooyoung.

"It's our friend." Hoya smiled.

"Is that the girl who makes you angry oppa?" She asked Myungsoo.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Choonhee-ya, why don't you show Hoya your new barbies?" Myungsoo said as he pushed her out of the living room.

"Ah right oppa. Mommy bought new barbies for me. Now Ken has a new girlfriend." The little girl totally forgot about what happened before and walked away with Hoya.

"Is she going to stay here tonight?" Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

"Aunty will pick her up later." Myungsoo said and sat down and Dongwoo sat down beside him.

"You can also sit down. Like I said this house isn't poisoned." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"How do I know?" Sooyoung smirked.

"Just do what I say..." Myungsoo sighed and opened the TV.

"Dongwoo-ya, I'll be leaving later. I really can't stay over." Sooyoung said.

"Sooyoung, please. Do it for me." He pouted.

Sooyoung sighed and looked at Myungsoo.

"Whatever. We have enough pillows and blankets." Myungsoo looked away.

Sooyoung sighed and gave up.

"But I have to get my things at least..." She sighed.

"Myungsoo can drive you!" Dongwoo pulled on his arm. 

"Says who?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. 

"Me." Dongwoo glared at him.

"I just ask Hoya." Sooyoung got up.

"Choonhee won't let him go, I tell you." Dongwoo said.

"That's true." Myungsoo agreed.

"What about your car hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"It's broken." Dongwoo smirked. Myungsoo sighed.

"Fine... Let's go." Myungsoo walked past her and she rolled her eyes.

"So where do you live?" He asked as he started the engine.

Sooyoung told him and he drove towards downtown Seoul.
They weren't talking and it got a little awkward. Myungsoo also felt awkward so he opened the radio and pressed on the 'CD' button. Guitars started to play and Sooyoung immediately knew which song it was. 

"Is this... Maroon 5?" She asked surprised and he nodded.

And indeed it was Maroon 5's Never Gonna Leave This Bed. Sooyoung smiled slightly as she started to sing a long quietly.

"Wake you up in the middle of the night to say that  I'll never walk away again, I'm never gonna leave this bed." Sooyoung hummed and Myungsoo couldn't help but smile.

"Stop laughing at me." Sooyoung stopped singing and Myungsoo frowned.

"I wasn't." And it was the truth. He didn't laugh at her. He just thought that it was cute, so that's why he smiled.

'What are you thinking Myungsoo?! Stop it immediately...' He thought and shook his head.

"So you say go, it isn't worth it and I say no, it isn't perfect. So I stay and still I'm never gonna leave this bed." Myungsoo hummed and looked at Sooyoung. 

She looked back at him at the same time and they both started to laugh.

"You're making fun of me." Sooyoung said laughing.

"I'm not!" Myungsoo defended himself.

"Sure..." Sooyoung shook her head and smiled as she looked out. 

The sun was slowly setting. The sky was orange. Sooyoung let out a quiet sigh as she had to remember Myungsoo. He always took pictures of the sky when it was this pretty. Since she had met him, she started to be interested in the sky. She was amazed at the forms it took. 

"Is there something?" Myungsoo looked up as well.

"Look at the streets." Sooyoung said without looking at him.

After a while they arrived at her house and Sooyoung got up. 

"I'll be back immediately." She said before she closed the door and jogged to her house.

She quickly unlocked the door and ran to her room. Sooyoung took her little bag out and put her pyjamas and her tooth brush inside. She was about to leave when she saw a few letters on the floor.

"When did they come?" Sooyoung asked herself and bend down to take them from the ground.

She looked at them and saw that all of them were for her mother except for one letter with a light blue envelope. Sooyoung raised her eyebrows surprised since there was also no addressor. Myungsoo honked and Sooyoung looked up. She quickly put the letter into her bag and rushed out locking the door again. She decided that she would read the letter tonight.

"I thought you'll hurry up?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he started the engine. 

"I did." Sooyoung said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'M HUNGRY!" Sungyeol growled.

"The pizza should be here any minute." Dongwoo said and just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Sunggyu got up. Then he walked back in with the pizza boxes in his hands.

"Damn they're hot." He said as he put them on the table.

Sungyeol immediately opened the two boxes and looked at them. One of the pizzas was only with cheese while the other one had seafood on it.

"I'LL EAT WELL!" Sungyeol yelled as he took a piece of the pizza with seafood.

The boys were gathered around the pizza and were eating it like they never had pizza before. Sooyoung's stomach growled as she watched them. Then Myungsoo turned around and saw her sitting on the sofa while looking hungrily at the pizza.

"Here." He reached her a piece with seafood.

"I'm allergic to seafood." She said as she smiled slightly.

"Okay, wait a minute." Myungsoo turned around to give her a piece of the pizza with only cheese but his eyes widened when he saw the box empty.

"YOU ATE EVERYTHING?!" He suddenly yelled.

The boys looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Sooyoung didn't eat." Myungsoo sighed.

"Here noona." Sungjong reached her his piece with seafood when Myungsoo took it away from him.

"She's allergic to seafood." He said as he put the pizza back.

"... We ate all the cheese." Sungyeol looked at the empty box.

"It's okay. I wasn't hungry anyways." She smiled.

She didn't want the boys to feel guilty but just then her stomach growled again.

"Sure." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and got up.

"Do you like ramen?" He asked her and she nodded blushing.

"I'll make some ramen for you." He said and walked out.

They boys looked at each other and smirked slightly. Sooyoung sighed and leaned back while closing her eyes. 
After 10 minutes Myungsoo walked back with a bowl of ramen on a tablet.

"Here." He said as he placed it on her lap.

"Wow..." Her eyes widened.

It was ramen with an egg and some vegetables.

"How did you do that so fast?" She looked at him.

"You get used to it when you do it every day." He shrugged and sat back down on the ground.

"Thank you." Sooyoung smiled at the bowl and started to eat.

It was really delicious. Sooyoung ate everything in 5 minutes.

"Ohh that was delicious! Best ramen ever." She smiled and leaned back.

Myungsoo took the tablet from her lap and took it back to the kitchen. Sooyoung watched him as he walked back in. 
Myungsoo looked exactly like her boyfriend. Does reincarnation really exist? If yes, than her boyfriend was 're-born' as this Myungsoo, only with a different character. 
Without realizing it Sooyoung found herself smiling at him. He was looking back confused and Sooyoung immediately looked away while blushing.

"Karaoke?" Woohyun laughed and got up.

"Yes!" Everyone said together.

"You'll sing too!" Sunggyu said to Sooyoung.

"I don't think it's a good idea..." Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"Everyone can sing." Hoya smiled at her and Sooyoung smiled back.

"Let's do it as pairs! It's funnier." Wooyhun suggested.

"I'll do with Myungsoo!" Sungyeol immediately raised his hand.

"You're singing with me!" Dongwoo grabbed Sungyeol's ear and pulled him towards him.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaaaah hyuuuung!" Sungyeol cried in pain. Dongwoo glared at him and Sungyeol stopped crying.

Woohyun was singing with Sunggyu and Sungjong and Hoya were singing together while Dongwoo was singing with Sungyeol. The only ones left were Myungsoo and Sooyoung.

"Really now? Can we change please?" Myungsoo sighed.

Sooyoung glared at him. 

"NO! I like the teams!" Hoya said and everyone agreed except for Sooyoung and Myungsoo of course. 

Sooyoung and Myungsoo were sitting together as the others were singing. Then it was their turn and everyone clapped as they stood up. Sungyeol whistled and Myungsoo glared at him. 

"YOU HAVE TO INTERACT!" Hoya yelled and laughed.

Sooyoung and Myungsoo rolled their eyes.

"I ." Sooyoung whispered as she looked down.

"Just sing like you did in the car today." Myungsoo said as he grabbed his mic.

Sooyoung sighed and grabbed her mic. The song came on and they both looked at each other dumbfounded. Then Myungsoo turned back and glared at Infinite.

"Whose idea was this?!" He glared.

Everyone shook their heads while smirking. Myungsoo sighed and turned back to the screen. He saw how tense Sooyoung's body was. He let out a sigh and the song started to play. It was Yoseob and Eunji's Love Day.
Sooyoung started to sing first.

"I’m very curious, I’m curious about everything. Why can’t I go to sleep and can only see your face?" She sang quietly. 

"LOUDER!" Sungyeol yelled and Sooyoung blushed even more.

"I’m curious too, I’m curious about this heart. Why is it that when I see you, laughter comes out first?" Myungsoo sang as he focused on the TV screen.

"When my friends are together and they mention you, why do I get so excited and want to hear more?" Sooyoung said as she gathered all her courage.

"If only you are there, I become someone else and I make random, awkward jokes." Myungsoo grinned as he felt Sooyoung loosening up.

"Honestly, this feeling is so strange, is this what it feels like to be on top of a cloud?" Sooyoung focused on the TV screen as well and tried to ignore the stares from behind.

"Is it like this, are we like this? If you feel the same way, have we already started?" Myungsoo dared to take a glance at her and saw her holding the mic tightly in her hands.

"I like you very very much!" They sang together.

"I think I came to love you." Myungsoo gave his best. For some reasons he wanted to impress her.

"I want to say the same thing but is it okay if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?" Sooyoung sang and she grabbed the mic even tighter.

Myungsoo saw that she was feeling really stressed about the song so he stopped singing.
 
"I can't do this anymore." He dropped his mic and walked out.
 
Sooyoung felt relieved but also hurt at the same time. She blankly looked after him as he banged the external door shut and walked out.
 
"I'll get him." Sunggyu got up and followed him out.
 
"Come here." Dongwoo hugged Sooyoung's shoulder and they sat down while Sooyoung continued to stare at her mic in her hands.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
another update yeeeeeeeeeey! how do you like this chapter? hehe guuuuuuys myungsoo isn't the bad guy in this fanfic lol and i can understand why you're all rooting for Kai and Sooyoung lol when i write something about them together than i'm also rooting for them haha
anywaaaays~ hello to the new subscribers *waves* please leave your comments~ NO SILENT READEEERS PLEASEU! kekeke