Treasure Hunt

Re-Love

"Sooyoung... It's not what it looks like..." Minhee said still holding onto Kai.

"It's o-okay..." Sooyoung tried to smile it off.

"Let's go." She hugged Myungsoo's arm and walked away with him.

Kai and Myungsoo glared at each other as Myungsoo walked past with Sooyoung.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked her as they walked towards the cantine.

"Of course..." Sooyoung smiled.

Myungsoo hugged her shoulder and patted her arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's Sunggyu hyungs turn now!" A boy Sooyoung didn't know said as he passed the light to Sunggyu.

They were on their MT now and it was night. Some people decided to tell ghost stories which Sooyoung didn't believe anyways. She was sitting in the big circle where a lot of people had gathered. Myungsoo was sitting on her right side while Sungjong was sitting on her left side. 
Just like her Sungjong wasn't afraid of the stories.

"So.... This happened to a friend." Sunggyu said as he pointed the light towards his face.

Sooyoung saw girls' sneeking into the boys' arms. Myungsoo was also holdibng tightly onto her arm.

"So I have this hyung who's going to university now. It was the last night before his SAT, so he was studying deep into the night." He said.

Sungjong sighed.

"Another boring story." Sungjong whispered into Sooyoung's ear.

Sooyoung giggled.

"He suddenly heard noises coming from downstairs. He thought it was his parents so he walked out of his room but then he heard some deep voices. He couldn't really understand them. They were talking to fast. 'M-Mom?' This hyung called out. But suddenly someone was standing downstairs. He couldn't see his face because the lights downstairs were turned off. He could only see this things legs. Suddenly the thing said something again in a deep tone. 'You shouldn't be here.' The thing said and suddenly something quickly crawled up to him and hit this hyung." 

Just then Sooyoung dropped her plastic class which made a loud noise since it was really quiet in the room.

"OH MY GOD!" Sooyoung heard people screaming but Dongwoo's voice was the loudest.

"Sorry! I dropped my glass." Sooyoung apologized,

Girls started to cry and eventually someone the lights.

"I think that's enough for today... Let's all go to sleep." A tall guy said.

Everyone got up to lie down on the beds but Sooyoung wasn't tired. She walked out and sat down on some bench. The lights in the house turned off. Sooyoung sat in the darkness while looking at the bright moon in the sky. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kai.

"How come you're not scared?" He asked her while sitting down next to her.

"I don't know..." Sooyoung shrugged and looked away.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked her.

"You?" She asked him.

"Not tired." He said.

"Same here." She shook her head.

"How about a walk?" He asked.

"S-Sure..." She said and they got up.

While walking none of them talked.

They quietly walked next to each other.

"How is it going...with Mei?" Sooyoung asked Kai.

"Well... it's pretty okay... I guess..." Kai said as he shrugged. 

"How is it going with Hoya?" Kai looked at her.

"Huh?" Sooyoung was confused for a while.

"Oh... Hoya... Good?" She smiled awkwardly.

"You know... This isn't right..." Kai said.

"Most of the things in this world ain't right but what is changing? Nothing..." Sooyoung said.

"Sooyoung, that's not what I meant." Kai said.

"It's cold, isn't it? Let's go back..." Sooyoung said and turned back.

"Sooyoung wait!" Kai grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"I still love you! And no matter how hard I try to forget you... it's impossible... you're in everything I do and in everything I see... forgive me. I tried so hard, so, so hard... I accepted an engagement with someone I don't even know and now I have to pretend to love her. But it's not working the way I planned it. I can't delete you out of my head nor out of my heart." Kai said and Sooyoung saw his sad face in the moon light. Tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"Jongin..." Sooyoung hated seeing people crying in front of her.

"I want you back..." Kai let her arm go. 

"Jongin... I'm sorry. But... I love someone else." Sooyoung looked down.

"You mean Hoya?" He let out a long sigh.

"Actually-" Sooyoung was about to confess when Hoya interrupted them.

"I heard my name?" He said and hugged Sooyoung's shoulder.

"I'll be going then." Kai glared at Hoya and then walked back to the house. 

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah... don't worry." She smiled at him.

"Why are you awake?" She asked him.

"Couldn't sleep so I walked out and saw you two from afar and thought it'd be nice to join you." He smiled.

"You came in time." Sooyoung smiled and leaned her head on Hoya's chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Sooyoung got up too late for breakfast. She quickly dressed up and walked out. The group wanted to take a trip. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo. 

"Because you were asleep." Myungsoo said.

"You don't say?" Sooyoung glared at him.

"You looked like an angel sleeping so we didn't wanted to wake you up." Woohyun smiled.

"You're so embarrassing!" Sunggyu hit Woohyun's shoulder.

Sooyoung blushed.

"Do you like that?" Myungsoo asked her.

"What?" She asked him.

"This kind of cheesy stuff... you just blushed." He pointed at her.

"No!" Sooyoung blushed even more.

"Aha, yeah..." Myungsoo giggled.

"Get in in teams of two!" A senior said.

"We're doing a treasure hunt today!" Another senior said.

 "I'll do it with my girlfriend, guys." Hoya hugged Sooyoung. 

"No, my friend, you're doing it with me!" Dongwoo tore them apart.

"But-" 

"No excuses!" Dongwoo said.

"It's fine." Sooyoung laughed.

"Hyung!" Sungjong grabbed Sunggyu's arm.

Sungyeol was about to grab Myungsoo when Woohyun grabbed him.

Sooyoung sighed as she looked at Myungsoo. 

"I guess it's us together..." Myungsoo sighed.

"Yeah..." Sooyoung crossed her arms and sighed.

The seniors handed out the papers with the hints and the first place they needed to go and find.

"It's 10AM right now, so you have time until 4PM." The senior on the right said.

"Good luck everyone." The one on the left side said.

"Oh and don't forget, you need to finish your tasks with your partner together if we catch someone doing it alone than you are automatically disqualified." The senior on the right side said.

"The winner gets to eat Korean beef tonight." The senior on the left said.

Everyone got excited. Soon they all made their ways towards the forest. Myungsoo was walking in front of Sooyoung and she tried to follow him but he was too fast. 

"Ya!" She shouted.

"What?" He turned around and looked at her.

"You're too fast." Sooyoung pouted as she walked towards him.

"And you're too slow." He rolled his eyes. 

"Fine! Do it by yourself!" Sooyoung said annoyed as she sat down on a rock.

"You know that we have to do it in teams." 

Sooyoung didn't reply him and turned her back on him.

"Come on!" Myungsoo suddenly turned her around and grabbed her hand.

"Y-Ya..." Sooyoung said taken aback by his move.

"What now?" This time he didn't turn around and just walked ahead while holding her hand.

"I-I can walk by myself..." Sooyoung started to blush.

She prayed that he wouldn't turn around now and catch her blushing.

"But you're too slow..." Myungsoo said still not turning around.

What Sooyoung didn't know was that Myungsoo was blushing as well.
Soon they found the first place and decided to rest.

"What's the first riddle?" Sooyoung asked him as she took an apple out from her bag.

"Let's see..." Myungsoo took out his paper.

"What has rivers but no water, forests but no trees, and cities but no buildings?" Myungsoo read out.

"Hmmmm..." Sooyoung thought.

"Rivers but no water..." Myungsoo said as he put his index finger on his lower lip.

He than took the map out that head lead them here.

"That's weird... This map is only till here..." Myungsoo said while looking at it.

"That's it!" Sooyoung's head shot up. 

Myungsoo and Sooyoung looked at each other.

"A MAP!" They shouted together and than laughed. 

"We're a good team I guess." Sooyoung said and giggled.

Myungsoo nodded and smiled.

"So, somewhere here is a map..." Myungsoo got up and looked around.

Sooyoung did the same and soon they found the map hidden in some bushes. The places were marked with numbers from one to ten. 

"Can you give me the compass please?" Myungsoo asked her and Sooyoung took it out of her bag.

"So, aaccording to this... We have to walk north-west." He said.

"Let's go then!" Sooyoung said excited.

Myungsoo got up and they started to walk for a pretty while. 

"I think it's here..." Myungsoo said.

"Are you sure?" Sooyoung felt uneasy.

"Yeah..." Myungsoo looked around. 

They arrived at a place full of rocks in the middle of the forest and the only way ahead was climbing up the rocks to continue going deeper into the forest.

"Look here's the second riddle." Sooyoung said and started to read what was written on the paper.

"While I was walking down the road, I saw something all alone; it had four fingers and one thumb, and was neither fish, flesh, fowl or bone. What was it?" Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo dumbfounded. 

"What....?" Myungsoo sighed.

"Four fingers and one thumb... so it was a hand." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah but it's neither fish, flesh, fowl nor bone..." Myungsoo said.

"Does that mean it has the shape of a hand?" Sooyoung asked him.

"Yeah... like gloves?..." He looked at her.

Sooyoung looked at him and than at the rocks.

"Could it be?" Sooyoung asked him.

"It would make sense..." Myungsoo said and looked around for gloves. 

"Found them!" He said as he took some thick gloves out from under a rock.

"So... We need to climb?" Sooyoung gulped as she looked up.

"Yup.." Myungsoo said putting the gloves on.

Sooyoung sighed and put the gloves on. 

"Ladies first." Myungsoo said.

"But I can't climb." 

"It's fine I can push you from behind." He said.

"I-Isn't it easier when you go ahead and pull me up after you." She bit her lower lip.

"It's much more difficult like that..." Myungsoo said.

"Fine..." Sooyoung sighed and slowly started to climb up.

"Do you need help?" Myungsoo asked.

"I-It's fine..." Sooyoung said but just then her leg slipped and she fell down right at Myungsoo. 

She was laying on him as she had tightly closed her eyes.

"S-Sooyoung..." Myungsoo said in pain.

Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes and looked at Myungsoo.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She quickly got up and pulled him up as well.

"I think I broke a rib..." He said.

"Really?!" Sooyoung panicked.

"Nah... I'm fine." He said.

"Try again." He nodded towards her.

"Okay..." She said and started to climb up again.

Soon they reached the top. 

"Waaah... It was difficult coming up but it was worth it!" Sooyoung said as she looked around.

Myungsoo climbed up as well and stood next to her. He looked around and he could see the big forest. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and you could hear the birds from afar. Myungsoo turned around and looked at Sooyoung. She was brightly looking around.

"It's so pretty!" She said excited and grabbed his hand.

Then she turned around and looked at him with bright eyes.

"S-Sorry." Sooyoung whispered and blushed.

Myungsoo didn't say anything and blushed as well. 

"Let's continue?" He asked her slowly.

"Sure..." Sooyoung said still looking around.

"But wait!" She suddenly exclaimed.

"What?!" Myungsoo said scared.

"Let's take pictures together." She smiled as she pulled out a camera.

"O-Okay..." Myungsoo said.

They stood next to each other and smiled. Myungsoo put his arm around her. Sooyoung looked at it and smiled slightly.

"1, 2, 3...." She said and pressed the button.

"Let's see." Myungsoo said and looked over her shoulder.

"Looks good because I'm in it." Myungsoo laughed.

"Idiot." Sooyoung laughed as well and put the camera back into her bag.

"So the map leads us this way..." Myungsoo said.

"What? We need to go down again?" Sooyoung sighed.

"Yup~" Myungsoo put the map into his bag.

They slowly made their ways down from the hill. 

"Omo, omo!" Sooyoung slipped a little. 

"Be careful!" Myungsoo said.

"Yeah..." She said as she made her way down with little steps.

"Here take my hand." Myungsoo said.

Sooyoung looked at him and his hand.

"T-Thanks.." She said as she thankfully grabbed his hand.

And so they slowly made their way down but just at the end Myungsoo tripped and fell as he pulled her after him. They both landed on the hard ground and lost their conciousness. Myungsoo had put his arm under Sooyoung's head before it could hit the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another updaaaaate~~~ hope you like this chapter :)

no silent readers please~ so comment~ go go gooo! and subscribe if you haven't yet ;D