She's my lady!

Re-Love

"Wait here, I'll pick you up once we're backstage. Oh and Kai told me to tell you that you should stay at the front stage when we dance." Kris held tightly onto Sooyoung's hand.

"Why isn't he telling me that by himself?!" Sooyoung asked a little upset. She hadn't seen Kai in weeks. He was avoiding her in school as well.

"It's a surprise." Kris winked.

"Oh and... Umm... I'm sorry for the sudden outburst. I-I don't know what happened to me." Sooyoung apologized again.

"I told you not to be sorry... I'm here for you." Kris smiled at her as he held her head between his palms. 

Sooyoung grabbed his wrists and looked up at him. Then she nodded and he walked away. The show started and the dancers came up. It was Infinite's turn now and Sooyoung tried to ignore what had happened between her and Myungsoo and cheered for them. Infinite was standing on stage and the girls in the arena started to shout even louder. The boys were looking down and as soon as the music started they lift their heads and looked straight. They had formed a V and Sungyeol was standing at the very back. With the beat he started to walk to the front and kneeled down. Then the others started to switch their positions and started to dance synchronized like robots. Sooyoung watched them in awe. She saw them when they were practicing but on stage they appeared so different. The dance was over too quickly. Infinite bowed and headed backstage. Sooyoung whether follow them or not. At the end she followed but was stopped by the security guy.

"Only dancers and their crew." The tall man said.

"I'm a part of Infinite!" She said. 

The man looked sceptically and started to talk into his headset.

"What's your name?" The man asked her.

"Kwon Sooyoung." She answered as she looked at the guy pissed.

"Okay you may enter." The man opened the door for her and she walked in. 

Then she headed quickly to Infinite's room. She knocked on the door before entering.

"Oh hi." Dongwoo smiled at her.

Hoya was desperately trying to get into his shirt so that Sooyoung wouldn't see him but it was too late. Sooyoung giggled at Hoya's cute act.

"You guys were amaaaaaaaazing!" She fangirled slightly.

"Do you smell that too?" Suddenly Woohyun appeared next to her and sniffed at her shirt.

"What?" She asked confused. 

"It smells like a fangirl." Woohyun smirked.

"Ya!" She hit him and everyone laughed.

"Um Sooyoung?" Myungsoo got up from his chair.

"Can we talk?" Myungsoo then asked her.

"Sure..." She said as they quietly walked out of the room. 

They walked into a corner and Myungsoo grabbed her wrists. 

"M-Myungsoo..." She stuttert.

"Sooyoung... I'm really sorry. I think I hurt you without knowing." Myungsoo looked down.

"It's okay... I overreacted to be honest..." She smiled slightly.

"Well..." He looked up and laughed.

"Hey! You are the one apologizing!" Sooyoung playfully glared at him.

"I know, I know." He laughed and suddenly hugged her.

"Y-Ya...." She said surprised.

Myungsoo didn't respond and continued hugging her. Sooyoung then slowly lifted her arms as well to hug him back. They stayed like this until Sooyoung spoke up.

"Umm... I gotta go back to the arena it's Exo's turn soon..." She said and Myungsoo nodded.

"See you later." She waved as she run out.

"Yeah..." Myungsoo smiled slightly as he watched her disappear.

"There, there... You might drool." Sunggyu was suddenly standing at the corner while he had his arms locked in front of his chest. 

"What?" Myungsoo looked at him confused.

"She's just a girl... Not food." Sunggyu laughed.

"What?! I know..." Myungsoo asked as he walked up to Sunggyu.

"Dude... The way you looked at her... You never looked at a girl like that... Not even at Choonhee." Sunggyu said as they walked back into their room.

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked as they entered their room.

"You're head over heels for her." Sunggyu looked at him with a face that said 'you didn't know that?'.

"I'm not..." Myungsoo said.

"Well you're treating way different than you treat your friends since primary school..." Hoya walked past him.

"No, I'm not!" Myungsoo defended himself.

"Whatever... Myungsoo's mine." Sungyeol hugged his shoulder.

"Uhm... Well than... I rather fall in love with a girl like Sooyoung than be with you." Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol away.

"Psh, I don't need you. I have my girls as well." Sungyeol walked away from him.

"I take that as a yes." Sungjong said while folding his shirt.

"Ah, just leave me alone." Myungsoo laid down on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile Sooyoung was back at the arena. Another dance crew was dancing.  After them it was Exo's turn. The lights turned off at the stage and Sooyoung saw a shadow walking up the stage by himself. The music started and a dim light was . Someone was wearing a long black jacket and a tophat. The person was holding the hat while looking down. The melody was playing but as soon as she heard the voice her eyes widened and at the same time Kai lifted his head and immedietely found Sooyoung who was standing right in front of the stage. He smiled slightly as he started to move smoothly. Kyungsoo entered first.

"She's my baby, I melt like chocolate at the tip of her white hands! You're walking into my door, oh yeah!" Kyungsoo sang while turning twice.

Kai was still looking at Sooyoung not moving from his place. Also Kyungsoo stopped right behind him.

"She’s my lady, I’m a slave for your dazzling lips, which I’ve fallen into. I’m running into your heart, oh yeah!" Baekhyun entered the stage while singing and dancing.

"Show more of yourself to me (don’t lie). If you are honest with me (it’s gonna be easy). There will be a sweet harmony that couldn’t be felt before. Don’t be too late!" Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sang as Chanyeol danced. 

Then Kai smirked slightly as they all sang: "I'm not a friend."

And then Suho entered the stage singing "I want to be a man to you."

Exo was slowly forming a V just like Infinite as the members entered the stage one by one.

"I'm not just some person." They all sang.

"I'm the only person to protect you." Chen entered the stage.

"I'm not a friend." They all sang again.

"Already from the moment I first saw you..." Xiumin entered the stage.

"I’m not just saying this." Luhan and Sehun entered the stage at the same time. Luhan came from right and Sehun from left.

"Lady, it's only you!" Kris entered the stage.

"It’s scattered on top of the table, messily spilled." Lay and Tao entered the stage the same way as Luhan and Sehun.

Kai then kneeled down and was now right in front of Sooyoung. He took a red rose out of his jacket and reached it towards her. He looked her deep into the eyes and sang: "My shaky and clumsy love confession, are you ready for love?"

Then he got up and took a step back. The V was complete. Sooyoung was still confused. Was that just now a confession? In front of all these people? Exo all gathered in a line behind Kai and they all threw their jackets and hats away to the fans. Some of Exo then leaned to the sides while some held their hands high. The music changed and it all turned into a werewolf concept. Exo was dancing on the stage but Sooyoung was looking at the rose dumbfounded in her hands. What was this feeling? Her heart was beating too fast. When she looked up she saw another dance crew. Since when was Exo gone? Suddenly someone grabbed her hand and led her out from the crowd.

"And?" Kai looked at her.

"Hm?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Did you like our dance?" He was still holding her hand.

"A lot!" She smiled.

Sweat was dropping from Kai's forehead.

"This is the wrong time and place but..." Kai got on his knees as he took the rose from Sooyoung's hand and held it towards her as he lowered his head.

People were looking at them and Sooyoung started to blush. What was Kai doing?

"I was sincere when I said these words back there on the stage. Are you ready for love?" He looked up at her.

"Kwon Sooyoung, do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

Sooyoung started to blush madly. Meanwhile a lot of people gathered around them. Sooyoung got teary eyes and grabbed the rose.

"Yes." She said and Kai got up and hugged her waist as he spun her around.

"Heeey." She laughed.

"Thank you!" He suddenly kissed her lips.

Sooyoung's eyes widened and the people around them started to clap. Kai smiled at her and took her hand while leading her backstage. Sooyoung's heart was beating madly.

"From now on you have to call me 'honey'." Kai said as they walked hand in hand.

"I... Oh my god, I have to get used to this." She said as she smiled slightly.

Suddenly Myungsoo appeared in front of them with drinks in his hands. He looked at Sooyoung and Kai and then at their hands.

"M-Myungsoo..." Sooyoung said.

"Congratulations." He said as he looked at Kai.

"We didn't win yet..." Kai said confused.

"No, I mean her. Congratulations on your relationship." Myungsoo looked at them with a pokerface. 

"Now excuse me please..." He said as he walked past them towards their room.

"What's up with him?" Kai asked confused.

"Nothing... Let's go." She hugged Kai's arm but she had to think of Myungsoo. His face suddenly changed but Sooyoung couldn't tell into what.

"Okay, let's go." He smiled and they walked arm in arm into Exo's room.

"Is it what I think?" Kyungsoo suddenly jumped up from his seat as he saw the two.

"From now on she's officially my girl. You have to get my permission if you want to hangout with her." Kai said as he hugged her waist.

"Ya!" Sooyoung pushed him away.

"I'm kidding... Don't worry." He laughed.

"Well, we gotta celebrate this later!" Suho smiled.

Kris and Sooyoung's eyes met and he smiled slightly at her.

"Come on, let's go it's time for the award giving soon." Luhan said as he forced everyone to stand up.

"You're coming up to the stage with me." Kai whispered into her ear as he grabbed her hand.

"What? No!" Sooyoung said but Kai wasn't listening.

The dance crews were on stage and Sooyoung was standing next to Kai who was holding her hand. She looked towards Infinite and saw Myungsoo talking to Sungyeol while laughing. 

'What did you expect?' She thought and looked away from Myungsoo.

Then her eyes met with Sungjong's and he looked at her with his mouth wide open. He pointed at her and Kai and then at their hands. Sooyoung smiled and nodded. Then Sungjong clapped excited and shower her thumbs up. Sooyoung smiled again. Then the announcer came with a white envelope in his hands. He told something but Sooyoung wasn't listening. Her heartbeat made it very difficult for her. 

"It's starting." Kai said to her excited. 

"Oh..." She looked away from him and started  to listen to the man.

"I'll start with the third place.... Rhytmarz! Congratulations!" The man said and a co-ed group walked up. They received a trophy and bowed. Then they walked back to their places.

"Here come the second place... Pink Elephants! Congratulations!"  The man said and a girl group walked up. They also received a trophy, bowed and walked back to their places.

"And last but not least the first place goes to...... Oh what do we have here?!" The man looked at the crowd.

"That didn't happen for more than 20 years!" He said.

She felt Kai's grip getting tighter.

"Calm down." She whispered as she his arm.

Kai looked at her and nodded while smiling.

"We have two crews for the first place!!!" The man said and Sooyoung's jaw dropped.

"INFINITE AND EXO!" The man announced and the girls started to scream like crazy in the arena.

The both groups walked up to the stage and looked at each other. They bowed slightly and someone gave Suho and Sunggyu a microphone.

"I want to thank to all our fans who voted for us and the jury as well. We'll be better next year!" Sunggyu said and Infinite bowed. 

"I also like to thank my fans and the jury for making it possible for us to stand here on the stage. I hope you all liked it and we'll try our best next year as well! Thank you!" Suho bowed.

Suddenly Kai grabbed the mic and let Sooyoung's hand go.

"I have to  say something as well..." He said and looked at Sooyoung.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. 

"Sooyoung, come here!" He said and someone from the back pushed her towards Kai.

"I want to thank all our fans and the jury but especially this girl. She is the reason why I can still be here on stage. I thought so much about just quitting but since I met you, I felt that I should always give my best... I will also give my best in our relationship! Sooyoung-ah, I love you!" Kai said and the arena got loud again.

He hugged her and kissed her forehead. Then Exo and Infinite bowed again and everyone left the stage.

"Noona!" Sungjong then ran up to her and Kai.

"Noona! Why didn't you tell me?!" Sungjong said excited.

"I didn't know as well... He just asked me out half an hour ago or so..." Sooyoung smiled.

"Mind if I take your girlfriend from you for a second?" Sungjong asked Kai but was already leaving with Sooyoung without waiting for Kai's respond.

"Noona, I'm happy that you're happy... But I wished it wasn't Exo... I mean our groups hate each other... And I'm afraid that we will avoid each other from now on..." Sungjong looked down.

"Hey... Kai is just my boyfriend... And you guys are my friends. Nothing's going to change that!" Sooyoung said.

"Really?" Sungjong looked up at her.

"Of course!" She smiled and he hugged her.

"Are you coming to celebrate with us?" Sungjong asked her.

"I... I think I'll be with Exo today." Sooyoung said as she bit her lower lip.

"Ah okay... I see you at school then." Sungjong waved at her as he walked away.

"Don't hug another boy in front of me..." Kai hugged her from behind.

"Yes~" She turned around and hugged his neck.

"We'll be going to the club... You're coming as well, right?" Kai asked her.

"Should I?" Sooyoung smiled.

"Yes." He said and pecked her lips.

"Y-Ya..." Sooyoung blushed.

"It feels so good... I wish I could kiss them 24/7..." Kai smirked.

"ert... Let's go." Sooyoung grabbed his hand and they walked backstage to get his things.

"Or we could go to my house... And be for ourselves..." Kai laughed.

"Ya!" Sooyoung hit his arm.

They walked into Exo's changing room. Suddenly Kris was standing in front of them shirtless.

"Hyung! Put something on!" Kai said as he closed Sooyoung's eyes.

"Come on... She's my sister now... I just wanted to tell you that I won't be home tonight." Kris smirked.

"Oh... You're going to have your own party." Kai smirked as well.

"LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I WILL BE WITH SEHUN THEN!" Sooyoung closed her ears and walked towards Sehun who was playing with his phone.

"Don't worry." Kai suddenly hugged her from behind and whispered.

"I'll be going then." Kris waved as he walked out.

"Are we going now?" Luhan asked.

"Yes~" Kai then grabbed Sooyoung's hand and they all walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

late update >.< but i hope you all like this chapter v(^_^) leave me comments please~ subscribe if you haven't yet ;D
btw the dance crew names are not real... i searched for some on the internet and choose some and made my own "names" lol i hope you all could somehow imagine the dances lol i in describing -_-