2 -- Lost

Shattered to Pieces

 

 

--Pictures aren't mine. Credits to owners. 

 

 

 

 



 

 

Chorong's Pov 
 
 
I woke up and saw busy people around me. I widened my eyes and realized i was in the hospital. I get up directly and saw a guy sleeping peacefully while laying his head on the bed where i was laying. I tapped his shoulder and he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were pretty. It was sparkling like the stars in the dark sky. "You okay, miss?" He asked me with concern. I nodded my head slowly. "What happened?" I asked him as I sat on the bed. "You passed out a while ago. Good thing nothing serious happened to you." He sighed in relief. "I should go now, my brother's waiting for me." I said as i stood up and fixed my crumpled clothes. "Let me take you home." He blurted out which made me froze for a while. I shook my head. "It's okay, i can go by myself. Thanks for the offer." I answered him while giving him a small smile. "I insist. Just let me. I won't do anything bad. I almost killed you so I should make sure you're safe." He nodded his head eagerly and stood up as well. "I-if you say so." I nodded and we both walked to the parking lot where his car was parked. 
 
We were already inside his car. The atmosphere was quiet. I looked outside throught the tinted window. "What are you looking at?" He took a glance at me. "Umm, nothing." I answered and the atmosphere was quiet again. After about 10 minutes, we arrived in our house. I stepped out of the car and he followed me. "Thanks for the ride." I bowed and smiled slightly at him. "You're welcome." He smiled and bowed back. "I have to go n--" 
 
- end of Pov -
 
 
"Chorong noona!!" Chorong wasn't able to finish her sentence because Chanyeol suddenly shouted. Chorong rushed inside their house and Luhan followed her. "Noona! ChoYeol can talk now! I swear! She can say "Mommy and Oppa" already! Chorong went closer to Choyeol and kneeled on the floor to ahjust her height. "Is that true, baby girl?" Chorong asked as she her soft hair. Choyeol nodded and spoke softly. "M-mommy.." She smiled. Chorong's tears started to fall as soon as she heard her daughter speak. It's her first time to hear her daughter speak for four years. "Choyeol-ah!" She hugged her tightly and Chanyeol joined the group hug. Choyeol extended her arms and pointed her finger towards  the front door. They all looked up and saw the guy. "Oh, that's my friend..ermm"
"It's Lulu." He said smiling. "Yes, Lulu. He took me home." She said smiling. She stood up and went to Lulu. "Thanks for the ride Lulu-ssi." She smiled and Luhan smiled back at her. Choyeol went closer to Lulu and tugged his shirt. Lulu kneeled down a bit and patted her head. Choyeol giggled and waved at him. "Bye Chorong, bye Choyeol." He smiled and nodded at Chanyeol. 
 
"Do you still have fever?" Chorong asked as she put her palm over Chanyeol's forehead. "No noona, i'm okay now. Don't worry about me." He said smiling, patting her head. Hmm, noona who was that guy again?" He tilted his head. "Oh he's Lulu. He almost bumped his car unto me. He brought me to the hospital because i passed out and he took me home." 
"What?! Are you okay noona?!" He exclaimed cupping his sister's cheeks. "Im okay Chanyeol. Nothing serious happened to me." She squished both of his cheeks and pecked his lips lightly. Chanyeol pecked her lips back and mumbled. "You know I love you so much noona." 
"I know that." She pulled away and pinched his nose. "I prepared a hot soup for you." He said grabbing Chorong's arm leading her to the dining room. 
 
--
 
"Dude, what took you so long?" Suho stood up and threw the book he's reading on the floor. "Long story bro." He slowly laid his tired body on the couch and closed his eyes. "Are we still going to Jiyeon's house? It's actually getting late now." Suho said while looking at his wrist watch. "Sorry bro but im pretty tired right now. Please tell her "Happy Birthday" from me. Now go to your girlfriend and spend some time with her." Luhan mumbled. "Alright then. Im going now bro. See ya tomorrow." Luhan just simply nodded and Suho exited Luhan's house.
 
-
 
"Noona, are you going to be busy tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked as he massaged his sister's forehead. "No, not really. Im just going to take Choyeol to school and fetch her. Why?" She asked. "Nah, I just want to treat you tomorrow since manager ahjussi already gave me a salary for this month. Chorong nodded her head eagerly, "Neh, arasseo Yeollie"
 
--
 
"Happy Birthday baby." Suho smiled big and wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's small waist. Jiyeon looked back at him and pecked his soft cheeks. "Thank you baby." She giggled. "Oh, by the way, Luhan hyung can't come since he's tired and he wanted to rest. But he asked me to greet you a happy birthday from him." He smiled. "Tell him it's okay and thank you."
"So, you wanna do something?" Suho asked her as he tickled her chin. Jiyeon grabbed his necktie and pulled him closer, giving him a gentle kiss and mumbled. "Does this answer your question?" She asked with a y tone. "I get your point baby." He slowly kiss her all over her face down to her neck.
 
--
 
 
The next day..
 
"Bye Chanyeol, we're going now." Chorong waved at her brother and he waved back. "How was school so far baby?" Chorong asked Choyeol as she carried her. Choyeol simply nodded and pecked her mom's cheek saying it was great. They both rode on a taxi towards Choyeol's school. 
 
"I'll leave you with teacher neh? Mommy needs to go." She pecked her forehead and waved. She waited till her daughter enter the classroom and she turned back. Chanyeol was there, standing with his creepy yet derp look. She smacked his chest. "Ya! You scared me with your creepy look again. Aishh." 
"I did? Sorry?" He said as he grabbed her sister's arm. "Too excite huh?" She teased as she let him grab her. "Noona, let's go to the amusement park!" He said playfully. "What? Are you serious Chanyeol?" She asked him as she tugged the hem of his shirt. "Yes, im serious? Why?" They stopped walking for a while. Chorong suddenly laughed. "What's so funny, huh?" He asked her. "Hmm, nothing...let's just get going." She said and punched his arm gently.
 
 
Suho picked up his phone that was ringing. "Bro, im already here." Luhan said over the line. "We're already here bro. Where are you?"
"Near Pororo's house." He laughed a bit. "Hmm, we're here as well." Suho ended up the call and ran with Jiyeon towards Luhan. "What the hell took you so long?" Luhan asked with an annoyed tone. "We woke up late." Jiyeon said. "Oh so two were together last night?" Luhan teased and coughed making it obvious that they were doing something magical last night. They just chuckled. "So, let's go?" The two nodded. 
 
 
"Noona! Noona! Let's meet Pororo." Chanyeol dragged Chorong to where Pororo was. "Chanyeol Noooo! I want to ride on that big boat." She pouted her lips. "Nah, we'll go there after this." He ruffled her hair. "Aishh this kid."
 
 
--
"Boring.." Chorong mumbled while Chanyeol was really enjoying Pororo's show. Chanyeol heard her and slapped her lap. "Noona, don't be such a "kill joy". He pouted. "Ya! I'm just telling the truth. Well i should've brought Choyeol with us." She murmured. "She's having fun in school right now noona." He laughed. After about 10 minutes, the show finally stopped. "Finally." She sighed in relief. "I want more!" Chanyeol shouted all of a sudden and made everyone look at him. "Woops." He looked down because of embarrassment. He grabbed Chorong's hand and they walked out hand in hand as if they're a couple. You see, the two of them are really close and they love each other. They look like a couple cause they do really sweet things. "Oppa, but me that strawberry-chocolate ice cream." She pouted her lips cutely. "Noona, stop acting cute. You're already old. It doesn't suit you anymore." He pulled put his tongue and ran away. "Ya! Chanderp!" She ran after him when suddenly someone bumped into her. Both of them fell due to the great impact. Chanyeol saw what happened and rushed quickly to help her sister get up. "Noona, gwenchana?." Chorong nodded her slowly while Chanyeol was getting off the dust from her body. "I-im sorry miss, I didn't mean to. It was my fault." The guy's voice sounded familiar. She turned her head and saw that it was Lulu. Their eyes met. "Oh, it's you Lulu." She bowed. "No, it was also my fault." 
"It's okay .. "
"Chorong. My name's Chorong." She smiled a bit.
"It's okay, Chorong-ssi." He smiled back. "Who is she?" Suho whispered. "Oh by the way, meet my friends. This is Joonmyun but he prefer everyone to call him Suho. He's my bestfriend." Luhan introduced Suho first. "Nice to meet you." Suho smiled and offeres a handshake which Chorong replied quickly. "Nice to meet you too Suho-ssi."
"And this is Jiyeon, Suho's girlfriend." Luhan continued. "Nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi." She smiled. "Nice to meet you too Chorong." Jiyeon smiled back and they had a handshake as well. "And by the way, this is my brother, Chanyeol." Chorong smiled. Chanyeol bowed his head slightly. "Nice to meet you guys." He greeted with his oh-so-deep voice. "Brother?" Luhan asked. "Yes, he's my brother." Chorong answered. "Actually, I thought he was your husband." Luhan chuckled. "What? Oh that's really funny." Chanyeol laughed. "But people usually see as as a "couple" because we are really close. Right noona?" Chanyeol looked at Chorong. She just nodded and smiled. "Oh we have to go now. Bye guys, it's nice to meet you." Chorong and Chanyeol said in unison and walked away from them. "I don't think they're just siblings." Jiyeon blurted out as she looked at Chanyeol and Chorong feeding each other from afar. "Why do you say so baby?" Suho asked him. Jiyeon pointed to the direction where Chanyeol and Chorong was. Luhan and Suho looked and to their surprise they saw them kissing each other. They were shocked. "Umm, like what they said earlier. They're too close, right?" Luhan said while keeping his gaze at the two. Chanyeol leaned to Chorong's ears and whispered. "Noona, they're watching us. They must have seen it." 
"See what?" Chorong asked. "Our kiss." He whispered again. "And what's so wrong about it? You're my brother Chanyeol. Let them be. I know they're thinking something else right now. Khaja?" She giggled and pulled Chanyeol to a cotton candy stall.
 
 
"Baby, want to go inside a horror booth?" Suho smirked. "E-ermm.. Yeah? Promise me you'll never leave me, okay?" She pinched his nose. Suho interlocked their fingers and hold her hand tightly. "I'll never let go.", He said smiling and kissed her hair. "Oh sheez, ants! Ants! Ants! Oh my Gosh, ants!" Luhan ran ahead inside the horror booth and the couple followed while laughing. 
 
"Chanyeol nooooo! You know im scared to ghosts!" She shouted. "Nah, dont worry. Im here." Chanyeol dragged her inside. "I said no!" She shouted even louder and everyone looked at them. "M-mianhae.." Chorong bowed infornt of the people. Chanyeol kept on dragging her and they were already inside. Chorong hugged his arm tighter as she could feel cold hands touching her legs. "C-chanyeol...please, let's just get out of this place.." Chorong stuttered. "But there's only one exit and we cant pass through the entrance." Chanyeol whispered. "What?! You gotta be kidding. Oh sheez, Chanyeol i'm going to die soon. I swear." Chorong turned her back from Chanyeol and looked around when someone grabbed her hands. "How many times do I have to tell you not to let of my hand baby." 
"Baby? Oh sheez, im not your baby and please let me go!" Chorong tried to pull her hand from his but the guy was stronger. They stopped walking near a coffin with fake blood all over it. The guy turn his back, facing Chorong. "Suho-ssi?" Chorong's eyes widened. "Oh...sorry Chorong-ssi, I thought you were Jiyeon..aishh such a shame." He quickly released her hands from his. "I-it's okay Suho-ssi..and errm..do you know an easiest way out? I seriously want to get of this spooky place before I faint." Chorong asked with a sigh. "Well to be honest, im looking for a way out to....and Yes, im scared as well. Dont laugh at me." He said shyly as he rubbed his neck shyly. "Nah, don't worry. I dont mind if you're scared or not. So let's just find a way out?" She blinked her eyes several times.
 
"So I think we have to pass that small cave noona. Noona are you listening?" Chanyeol asked. He kept on talking but no one responds. He looked around and found out that his sister was no longer there. He panicked and ran towards somewhere when she bumped into a girl. "Oh im sorry miss." He apologized hurriedly. "Chanyeol-ssi?" He looked at the girl and found out that it was Jiyeon. "Umm, hey! By any chance have you seen Suho?" She asked him. "Im sorry but i haven't seen him. Have you seen Chorong noona?" He asked back. "I haven't seen her too Chanyeol..."