1 -- Intro

Shattered to Pieces

Pictures aren't mine. credits to owners.



Chorong's Pov

 

It was a very cold morning. I was walking on the neighborhood to run errands for my brother Chanyeol. He had been experiencing a severe fever for a week already. I knocked at the doors of our neighbors to ask help but unfortunately, all of them refused. I was crying so hard and i feel like im going crazy. I dont know what to do. I love my brother so much. If only my parents did everything to fix their problems, Chanyeol and i wouldn't have been experiencing a serious meager. 

 
 
Let me tell you a short background of my life. Im Park Chorong, been living here on earth for about 22 years already, standing 165 cm. I have a younger brother named Chanyeol. We have one year . He has been my bestfriend ever since the day that he was born. I love my brother so much and i know he loves me too. 
 
10 years ago, my parents decided to end up their relationship. My dad was the one to be blamed. My mom caught him inside a 5 star hotel, where my mom was having a conference with her officemates. She spotted him kissing another married girl inside the elevator. They never stopped fighting until one day, mom committed suicide and my dad lived with her new girl, leaving me and Chanyeol. From that day on, we lived by our own. I worked as a working student at "EXOPINK" coffee shop with Chanyeol. Fortunately, our boss is a good guy and they let us lived in their  apartment for free. He even send us to a pretigious school. But 3 years later, he died due to lukemia. We can't stay in their apartment anymore. We even stopped schooling for one year. Good thing we saved up enough money to stay in a not-so-expensive apartment that was enough for us. 
 
We looked for another job. A modeling company's ceo saw me and chanyeol together and approached us. He gave us a calling card and told us to call the number indicated if were interested to be a model trainee. We accepted it and called the number immediately. The person who answered told us to go to "True Motion studio". We were so glad and went there eagerly. When we entered the said building, 4 men with black tuxedo approached us. They looked so fierce and cocky. One man grabbed Chanyeol's collar and pinned him hard on the wall. They started punching him in his abdomen which made Chanyeol unconscious. I was about to go to Chanyeol, but it was too late. The 3 men left grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me on the wall as well. One man started kissing my jawline down to my neck. I pushed him off of me by kicking his abdomen. Unfortunately, they're too many and they're stronger. The other guy handcuffed my hands together. He carried me and threw me on the bed. He started to the buttons of my shirt. I struggled as hard as I could but they keep on slapping my face and that really hurt a lot. The most masculine man grabbed a swiss knife inside his pocket and threatened me. I didnt have any option. I cried really hard and closed my eyes instead. 
 
My body was bare and it was exposed to the 4 men in front of me. They put a blindfold, covering both of my eyes. I could feel a big ang warm hand, tracing my body then to my sensitive spots. I felt someone caressing my things and spreading it widely. I gulped by his sudden action. Tears wont stop falling. I kept quiet as possible, cause if i make an unessesary noise, they'll kill me. I heard them murmuring to each other. Then i could feel someone crawling to the bed. Our skin touched. He was on top of me kissing me all over my body.
 
 
 
 
I woke up the next morning and i realize that i was . I WAS .
 
We found out that I got pregnant. We decided to keep the baby. She's a cheerful baby girl. We named her "ChoYeol", combination of Chorong and Chanyeol. She doesn't look like me so I guess, she looks like her father "Luhan".
 
 
 
 
I walked briskly way back home when I heard a beep of a car. My eyes bulged when i saw a car coming. I froze, i couldn't move. Just then I could feel someone carrying me. I opened my eyes wide and saw a "chinese-like" guy panicking, doesn't know what he should do.