Trust

Shattered to Pieces

 



 

 
Suho's Pov
 
I sighed and took a deep breath as I dialed Jiyeon's number. I finally made up my mind. She finally picked up her phone after 2 missed calls.
 
"Hello?" She spoke through the phone.
"We need to talk. Meet me at the place where we always meet." I answered
"Talk about what?" 
"Something, Im on my way now. Bye" I ended the call and pulled my jacket along with me as I went to the place. I arrived there for about less than 10 minutes. I took a sit on a wooden bench placed under a tree while waiting for her. Someone tapped my shoulder lightly. I looked and saw Jiyeon with a small smile plastered on her face. For some reasons, I feel really guilty. I tapped the space beside me, asking her to seat with me. 
 
"What are we going to talk about?" She asked.
"Jiyeon... Let's end this now."
"E-end what?"
"Our relationship..."
"Joonmyun... Why? Did I do something wrong?" She asked as she stared through my eyes. It was an intense stare indeed.
"No, You didn't. Im the problem, not you. Im so sorry but I just fell out of love." I sighed.
"B-but everything went well. Did you fell out of love because you like someone else? Huh? Tell me!" She shook my arm really hard as if she's going to pull out my arm from my body. 
"YES!" I shouted.
"Who is your new girl, huh? Tell me Kim joonmyun, tell me!"
"IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS" She suddenly slapped my right cheek enough to make a red hand mark.
"IT'S CHORONG!" My mind froze for a while. I dont know why Chorong's name was involved. It's maybe because she's a new friend? I shrugged it off. I realized that....she's now in trouble because of me. 
"DONT YOU DARE DO SOMETHING BAD TO HER. IM WARNING YOU." I blurted. She suddenly kicked my shin and I released a loud groan.
"Serve you right." She mumbled and ran away from me while covering her face. I know she's badly hurt. We've been together for 5 years, but I never loved her. I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh. I pulled my jacket along with me and wander around the place to calm down even just a bit.
 
- end of pov- 
 
Chanyeol's Pov:
 
I fetched Choyeol from school today. Im so happy she's becoming more cheerful than ever. I carried her on my back. She's becoming more mature now. I'm still wondering who's her father, 4 years have passed already.  We arrived home and saw my sister preparing food for us. She was cooking steak, Choyeol and I's fave. Choyeol and I secretly tiptoed and poked her waist which startled her a bit. 
 
- end of Pov- 
 
"How was school, Chanyeol?" She asked as she ruffled my nest-like hair.
"It was great and Jiyeon's my classmate. She's such a kind girl. She toured me around the school. She even defended me from a group of girls calling me "egg with nest-like hair"." I answered back. "You'll cope with the environment soon, come on, make some friends! I dont want you to die single." She laughed.
"How about you Choyeol?" She asked. 
"Awesome!" Thr little girl giggled while eating a gummy bear, Chanyeol bought for her. Chorong patted her head and they ate dinner together. 
 
Chorong's pov:
 
I washed myself before I lay down on my bed. I was about to close my eyes when I heard my phone ringing. I answered it. The caller was Mr. Lu, the president of the company I applied for. He told me I passed the job interview. I prepared my office outfits as soon as we ended the call. After preparing, I rushed into Chanyeol's room and hugged him. To his surprise, he kicked me away thinking Im a stranger. I slapped his back hard enough to make a loud thud. He gave me an apologetic smile which I accepted heartily. I texted Luhan and Suho about the good news. They both congratulated me but there's some "sad atmosphere" in Suho's reply but I shrugged it off.
 
The next day, I asked Chanyeol to bring Choyeol to school. I prepared everything and Im now ready for the first day of my job. I stepped inside the building and a bunch of employees welcomed me with a huge smile. I smiled and bowed back at them as a sign of respect. I directly went to the president's office. There, I was Luhan sitting beside his grandfather.
- end of Pov- 
 
"Welcome." The president and Luhan bowed in unison.
"Thank you Sir." I smiled and bowed back at them.
"So you'll be Luhan's secretary, Luhan, treat her well okay?" The president made his way out of the office due to an urgent meeting with some office employees. Luhan decided to tour her first around the building.
"Aren't you tired?" Chorong asked as she catched her breath. They used the stairs to reach up the 25th floor. 
"Nope? Im used to it." He smiled. "Want me to give you a piggy back ride then?" He added.
"U-umm no SIR." I made my voice louder for emphasis. 
Soon, the tour finally ended which made both of them exhausted. 
"What time is it now, Chorong?" 
Chorong checked out her wrist watch. "11:48 pm Sir.
"Let's have lunch together with Suho. He's working on the other building by the way."
Chorong nodded her head and smiled.
 
 
"Holla Jiyeon. Lets have lunch together?" Chanyeol greeted Jiyeon with a big smile. 
"No thanks. Anyway, where's your sister working?" She asked.
"Lu Zhang's Company? Why?" 
Jiyeon grabbed her bag and drifted off from school, heading to Lu Zhang Company. Suho, Chorong and Luhan were eating lunch in one table respectively. 
"I remember when I was in 7th grade, a girl with the same age approached and hugged me thinking that I was her boyfriend. She even kissed my neck. That was the most unforgettable." Luhan and Chorong were laughing so hard except for Suho who stayed quiet.
Chorong decided to give a joke. "What do you call a penguin in a desert?" She asked. There was silence. "Hmm, i dont know. What is it then?" Luhan asked. "LOST!" Chorong laughed and so did Luhan. Suho cracked a smile because the joke was so lame. "I have one more. When was clock invented?" Luhan asked. Chorong scratched her head and shrugged. "Long time ago!" Chorong and Luhan were laughing so hard that made the rest look at them. "Suho, is there a problem?" Chorong asked with a pleasing voice. "Chorong, im so sorry..." Suho sighed. "Sorry for? What do you me---" Someone slapped Chorong's cheek and pulled her hair, dragging her along the cafeteria. Luhan and Suho stood up in surprise and they both chased the girls. 
 
"Jiyeon! Stop it!" Suho rushed towards them and pulled Jiyeon's hands from gripping through Chorong's hair. Everyone gathered around them. "Alright people, it's none of your businesses so please, back off." Luhan said in a calm voice as he he waved his hands over them, asking them to leave the area. Jiyeon wouldn't loosen her grip. Luhan helped Suho, trying to pull away Chorong. Jiyeon finally gave in. She released her grip. Chorong couldn't stop crying. She's puzzled. Luhan pulled her into a hug, rubbed her back to comfort her. Luhan signaled Suho to talk with Jiyeon.
 
"Why did you do it? I told you not to harm her Jiyeon." Suho said in a calm way even though he was already burnin' up deep inside.
"TELL ME WHAT'S WITH THAT GIRL! Why do you like her that much?!" She exclaimed.
"You want to know why? I LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE'S NOT YOU! NOW LEAVE..NOW!" Jiyeon gave him a one last slap on his cheek and went out of the building, having the other people's eyes on her. Suho made his way back to Luhan and  Chorong.
 
"Chorong, i'm really sorry. It was all my fault." He sighed.
"Dude, what exactly happened?" Luhan asked.
"I told her I love someobe else that"s why Im breaking up with her. She asked me who and to my surprise, I muttered Chorong's name...." He said.
"Chorong, Im really sorry..." He added. Chorong suddenly slapped his face. She pulled away from Luhan's hug and rushed to the girl's restroom. Suho attempted to follow her but Luhan pulled his wrist back. "She needs time." Luhan said. 
 
Chorong looked in front of the big mirror in the restroom. She looked horrible, with her oh so messed hair. She couldn't believe that Suho did it to her. "I shouldn't have trusted them..." She sighed as she wiped her tears using a small piece of tissue. She slowly unlocked the door and saw Luhan in front of the door, waiting for you. 
"Chorong, in behalf of my friend, i'd like to say sorry. Are you okay now?" She asked with a worried face plastered on him.
"I-im okay now Luhan." Chorong faked a smile and made her way inside the office she's assigned. While she was on her way, she spotted Suho. Their eyes met. 
"Chorong, Im sorry.. You're not supposed to be in this situation if I didn't do it." He sighed.
"And I shouldn't have trusted you..." Chorong went back to her pace. 
 
 
"Hey Jiyeon. You're eyes look so swollen. Where did you go?" Chanyeol asked as he tapped her shoulders gently. Jiyeon shrugged it off and said, "Tell your sister, we're not yet done."
"What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked. "Ask your sister about it. I dont wanna waste my time stating it once more." She answered. "Okay?" Chanyeol is so puzzled. He doesn't know what was going on..
 

 
 
Short update \ o / 
aways, i hope you liked it.