Hanging out with them --

Shattered to Pieces

 

 



 

 

Chanyeol reached for his pocket to search for his phone.
 "Oh great. Just great. I left my phone. Aishh." He mumbled to himself and ruffled his own hair. 
"Jiyeon-ssi, let's get going." Jiyeon nodded and both walked to find the exit of the horror booth. 
 
"U-uuhhm, Suho? Can you see the way out already?" Chorong tugged at his shirt. Suho shook his head rapidly. 
"There you are!" Both of them turn around and saw Chanyeol and Jiyeon coming. 
"Noona! Why did you ran away from me?" Chanyeol hugged her tightly as if they haven't seen each other for ages. 
"I didn't ran away from you, Derp." She hugged back as tight. 
"Sorry Chanyeol, It was my fault. I pulled her along with me, thinking that im walking with Jiyeon but then I was wrong." Suho stated. 
"It's okay dude." Chanyeol smiled and pulled away from the hug. 
"I thought you were hiding from me..." Jiyeon pouted. 
"No, dont say that. I didn't and i wouldn't, okay? Im sorry." Suho hugged his girl tightly. "Damn! I've been looking for you guys." Luhan ruffled his hair as he made his way to them. "Sorry hyung, and by the way, do you know the way out?" Suho asked. Luhan nodded his head and said, "Follow me." 
The group already got out from the said booth. 
"Phheeew, it was such a nerve-wrecking moment a while ago. There are a lot of corpses scattered, skull hanged up on a tree, fake bloods on the floor and creepy sound of emily rose! And and, i saw a man in black, sitting on a wicked chair. He doesn't have a head. Oh my God. That was the best horror booth eve---" Chanyeol stopped talking when he noticed that the rest were staring at him with their expressionless face. 
"Don't mind my brother. He.he.he. He's just..too awesome like that." Chorong said. 
"It's already 3:30 pm, we have to go guys. Nice to meet ya." The siblings bowed their heads politely and made their way back to Choyeol's school. 
"Hey egg, give me a piggyback ride." Chorong patted his back hard enough to make a loud thud.
"Ya noona, can't you ask in a nice way?" He glared.
"Sweetie egg cupcake with strawberry syrup all around, can you please give noona a piggyback ride? My shoes are already worn out...puh~lease?" She blinked her eyes cutely and hugged his arm.
"Just because you're my cute noona...fine." He bent his knees a bit.
"Why do you have to be so tall? Please lower down a bit more." She commanded and Chanyeol nodded his head. He bent down his knees more. Chorong jumped on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck, enough to choke him a bit. She giggled and loosen the hug a bit.
"Chanyeol, i'll be sending you back to school again." She said.
"Really noona?!" Chanyeol was smiling really big. He really wants to finish his studies and grab a good job. Chorong nodded and smiled. 
"How about you noona? Aren't you going back to school?" Chorong simply shook her head and sighed. 
"I'll go find a work tomorrow." She said.
"If that's the case, i'll help you tomorrow."
"You can't. I already sent the requirements to your school and...it'll be your first day of classes tomorrow."
"Noona, is this for real?!" Chanyeol smiled because of happiness. 
"You know noona loves you so much." She pinched his cheeks.
"I love you the most noona."
 
 
Jiyeon, together with Luhan and Suho stopped by a corner to read a poster. "DBSK?! Oh gosh, those hotties will be here tonight?! What do you think guys?" She asked the boys.
"I couldn't go with you tonight. You see, M-my mom and I are going out." Suho shook his head.
"What about you luhannie?" 
"Uhmm, i don't know yet..." Luhan crAcked a smile on his face. Suho nudged Luhan's arm signaling him to say "NO". "I-i couldn't go too Jiyeon, sorry." Luhan continued.
"Too bad..." She sighed.
"It's getting late now Jiyeon, I guess we should go home now." Suho said.
"But aren't we supposed to stay until 8pm?" She blinked her eyes.
"I-i changed my mind. I mean, my mom texted me now and she wanted me to be at home by now." He lied.
"Alright then..." She sighed again and walked out from the two, heading out first.
"Dude, when are you going to tell it?" Luhan whispered as they walked behind her.
"In a week, or i dont know." Suho sighed.
"If i were you, I would break up with her like...right now." Luhan nodded his head like a pro.
"Im still waiting for the right time."
 
Suho was the one to go home first. Jiyeon and Luhan were left on the car. 
"Luhan, is Suho hiding something from me?"
"I dont know. You better ask him yourself." He shook his head and drop Jiyeon in her house before he went back to Suho's. He knocked at Suho's door.
"Come in."
Luhan barged inside his house and made himself comfortable in his living room. 
"You know what? She asked me a while ago if you were hiding something from her."
"What was your response?"
"Of course i said "I dont know". And besides, it's your problem, im just here to help not to barge in."
 
"How was school Choyeol?" Chorong kissed her daughter's forehead. Choyeol nodded her head rapidly. They went home and had their dinner together. 
Chorong was washing the dishes when Chanyeol approached her. "Are you sure you dont want me to go with you tomorrow?" chorong nodded her head and said "Yeah, and I'll still bring you to school."
"Ya noona, im not a kid anymore." He chuckled which sounded like a roaring thunder. (LOL I JUST LOVE CHANYEOL'S DEEP VOICE)
 
                                • Commercial Break JOKEEEEE • 
 
 
 
Chorong and Chanyeol went to school hand in hand. They stopped in front of the school gate where people were giving them deadly glares. "Noona, those girls are ermm...scary." Chanyeol whispered. "Just tell me if they do something bad and i'll break their bones." She chuckled and the school bell rang. "Chanyeol, you have to go now." She patted his back and waved at him. "Alright, bye noona." Chanyeol gave her a quick peck on her cheeks and ran inside the school. 
 
2 hours of walking along the streets, and she haven't found a work yet. "I can do this." She sighed and kept walking. She bumped into someone. "Oh im so sorry Miss." The guy helped her stand straight by pulling her arm gently. "Oh it's okay, really." She looked up and to her surprise, it was Luhan. "Chorong right?" 
"Yes, it's Chorong." She smiled a bit. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Oh actually, im looking for a job right now." 
"Really? I know a company who is in need of a secretary. Wait, let me take you there." He smiled and both of them went inside his car. Chorong was seated beside him. "You forgot something" He said. "What do you mean?" She tilted her head. "Your seatbelt." He leaned closer and put the seatbelt on her. "There." He started the car and drove to the said building. They arrived soon and bid their goodbyes. "Thanks for everything Lulu." She bowed. "No worries. Goodluck and i hope you'll get the job." He put his two thumbs up and waved. 
 
Chorong fixed herself in front of the mirror in the ladie's restroom. She sighed. "I can do this!" She kissed her koala key chain, which she refers to be her lucky charm. She walked along the hallway and knocked on the president's office. 
"Come in."
Chorong opened the door slowly and made her way inside. She bowed her head and greeted. "Annyeong Haseyo, Park Chorong imnida."
"Please take a seat, Ms. Park" chorong sat of the chair in fornt of the presiden't desk. 
"So how old are you Ms. Park?"
"Im 21 years old sir."
"Where do you live?"
"Seoul sir, just in the city proper"
"What is the work of your parents?"
"Umm, i dont have parents anymore sir, they passed away 12 years ago."
"Oh im sorry to hear that. So who are you living with?"
"Im living with my brother and my daughter."
"Is your brother working?"
"Nope sir, he's still in college."
"So you're a single mom." He nodded his head.
The interview continued and lasted for about an hour. 
"Thank you Ms. Park, we'll call you soon."
"Thank you as well sir. Have a good day!" She smiled and went out of the room slowly. She was smiling big 'cause the interview turned out well. She looked throught the glass door and saw Suho coming. "Hey Chorong, you're here!" He greeted. "Well yeah, what are you doin' here anyway?" She asked. "Im here to see Luhan." He said with a smile. "Luhan? So it's his real name. It sounds really familiar." She chuckled. "And i went here for an interview." She added. "You'll the job rong, I assure you that." He smiled. "Oh, are you busy?" 
"Hmm nope, actually im going home now, why?" 
"Why wont you join me and Luhan?" 
"B-but we aten't that close. We just met a few days ago and... Im..."
"Ohoho, dont be shy. We're good guys. Please?" 
"Alright then." She smiled.
"Yeah!" Suho wrapped his arms around Chorong's shoulder and both of them walked.
 
 
 
"Gramps, she was good right?" Luhan asked as he patted his grandfather's back.
"Indeed, she is. She's presentable and she looks good, son. Do you like her?" His grandpa gave him a suspicious look. "Of course not, she's just a friend i met a few days ago." luhan answered. "If you say so." His grandpa smiled and someone knocked on the door. "Come in."
Suho went in first, holding Chorong's hand. "Oh Chorong, you're here." Luhan went closer to them. "I invited her to go with us Luhan, i hope you dont mind about that." Suho released Chorong's hand. "Of course i dont. And besides, the more the merrier." He chuckled. "So let's go?" Luhan said as he pulled out the car keys from his pocket. The two nodded and the three of them walked to the parking lot.
 
"These girls are really creepy. If only i could chop 'em into very tiny pieces." Chanyeol mumbled to himself. "Excuse me Mr. Park, what are you talking there? Do you want to share it in front of the class?" Their teacher asked as she pointed the meter stick at him. "N-no Mam, im singing...." He answered. "Then i guess you have a nice voice. Come over here Mr, Park and give us a sample." The other kids started cheering "GO PARK CHANYEOL" 
"oh gosh, this is freakin' embarassing." Chanyeol went in front of the whole class. He was about to start singing when a girl rushed inside their classroom. "Im so sorry Mrs. Han, I encountered a problem when I was on my way here that's why im late." She bowed her head. "Since it's the first week of class, i'll consider it first. But makesure to be early next time, okay Ms. Park?" 
"Alright mam, thanks,"
"By the way, meet your new classmate Park Chanyeol."
"Hey, i know you!" Jiyeon chuckled. 
"Holla Jiyeon." Chanyeol chuckled back and shook her hand. The teacher let them sit beside each other. Jiyeon became Chanyeol's tour guide. 
 
"We're here!" Luhan parked his car under the shade of a tree. The three got out of the car and looked around the place. "Woahh, this is PARADISE! I missed this place." Suho spread his arms and feel the cold wind around his body. Chorong looked at the beautiful view in front of her. It was indeed a paradise. The place is peaceful. All they could hear were birds tweeting, the sound of the water flowing through the river and their breaths. The three decided to sit on the grass. 
"Why are we here anyway?" Chorong asked as she made herself comfartable laying on the grass in between of two boys. 
"We want to have some fresh air." Luhan said.
"And I want to decide what's the best thing to do, and I think this is the best place." Suho added.
"Best thing to do?" Chorong tilted her head.
"Im breaking up with Jiyeon..." Suho sighed.
"Why?" Chorong's eyes widened. 
"I just...fell out of love. Wait, no! Oh well, the truth is, I never loved her. Luhan and I had a deal before we graduated in high school that whoever gets a lower grade shall date Jiyeon and I did. But Jiyeon fell in love and confessed to me one day. I dont want to break her heart so I accepted her... But then, i want to be free. She's so strict now, she's the one deciding things for me and I hate girls like that." He sighed. Chorong and Luhan patted Suho's shoulder.
"She'll be okay with it. I'll help you out Suho and....it was also my fault though." 
"I see, oh well you guys are really amazing. Helping out each other. That's just too sweet" Chorong smiled. 
"Of course, we've known each other for a long time already, right buddy?" Suho smiled.
"Right!" Luhan smiled back and they all laughed. 
"How about you Chorong? Dont you have problems in life?" Suho turned to face her.
"Of course I do have problems." She said and nodded.
"Tell us about yourself, Chorong. We want to know you more." Luhan rolled closer.
"Huh? Oh, my story's so boring. I swear guys." Chorong shook her head.
"Oh come on, we're ready to listen." Suho said. 
"Alright, Hmm. So im Park Chorong, 21 years of age. Im a single mom."
"Single mom?!" Luhan and Suho exclaimed in unison and Chorong nodded.
"Who's the dad of your baby?" Luhan asked.
"Umm, to be honest...i dont know who.....i was ." the two guys were shocked to what she said. 
"Seriously?" Suho's jaw dropped.
"Oh we're so sorry to hear that Chorong. We should'nt have asked you to..."
"It's okay Luhan. Past is past yet it still needs to be discussed for some reasons."
"Let me continue. So my mom died, she committed suicide while my dad is nowhere to be found. No one took care of me and chanyeol. We worked at a young age just to supply our basic needs. Good thing we were able to survive and until now, we're still alive." 
"Your story's making me cry Chorong...." Suho pouted. 
"Yeah, we're just here for you by the way. We'll help you out." Luhan said with a smile.
"really guys? I mean, we just met and here you are, helping me out."
"We know you're a good friend so we trust you. Just call us anytime." Suho smiled as well.
"Thank you guys!" Chorong hugged both of them tightly. 
The three of them talked about lots of things and they even played around the plain grassland just like little kids.
 
Luhan, together eith Suho drove Chorong back to her house. 
"Thanks for the ride Lulu and Suho." She bowed and smiled
"Anytime chorong. Call us anytime, okay?" Suho waved.
"Yeah, call us whenever you need something." Luhan waved as well and they left. Chorong directly rolled on top of her bed and rest, waiting for Choyeol and Chanyeol's dismissal time.