First Meeting

Makeup, Fashion, and Love? Oh My!

 

"Well, here I am. The dressing room for VIXX."
Modu anyeong~ my name is SookYi, and I am a newly employed make-up/fashion artist for Jellyfish Entertainment. Although I am employed at a high end entertainment company and most have gone to school to get a job here, I am a tiny little 17 year old girl. Before, I used to do make-up for models in very small fashion shows. A scout from Jellyfish was looking for new faces but they saw my work with blush and a brush that they recruited me, after having someone refine my skills for 6 months. Before I was just practicing on random people my sunbaenim brought in for practice. Now I'm finally gunna work for a professional artist, yet they're all guys close to my age. 
 
Excited? Yeah. Terrified? Very.
 
I take a deep, calming breath and open the door, peeking my head around to see if I was the first worker. I did get there an hour and 30 minutes earlier than needed. Turns out I was, but I certainly wasn't alone. VIXX was there. All six of them. One of them notices my presence and they grin, alerting the others of my presence. I smile awkwardly and open the door further, moving my feet to carry me into the huge room. Most of them smile at me, some awkwardly, some grinning, one just staring apathetically. The first one to notice my presence and not be awkward gets up from the couch and jogs over to me, giving me a soft smile. His smile was contagious and I can't help but smile back even wider and he takes my wrist, leading me to the others. When we reach them, they all were standing in a line and looking directly at me. My guide stands next to them and they give me their soon to be trademark introduction.
 
"Anyeonghaseyo, we are V-I-X-X VIXX imnida!" they chant, all now smiling if even a little bit. They give a small bow and stand back up straight, waiting for me to introduce myself. I blush a bit at being stared at but keep my head high and back straight.
 
"Anyeonghaseyo, SookYi imnida. I am the head of your make-up and fashion. I am 17 years old. Nice to meet you." I give them a small bow and smile at them. Some go "Ooo," most likely due to my young age. They all then introduce themselves individually.
 
"Anyeong, HakYeon imnida, but you can call me N since that's my stage name. I'm 22 years old, and I'm the leader!" he says with enthusiasm. He was the first one to approach me and be my guide, and we bow at each other.
 
"Anyeonghaseyo, TaekWoon imnida. My stage name is Leo. I'm 21 years old. Main vocal." A man of few words and the one who didn't smile when I first came in, he didn't seem mean though, just quiet and shy. I still smile at him and he gives me a very tiny, fleeting smile and we give each other a courteous bow. Not trying to fan girl, but he is damn y. 
 
"Hi hi, my name is JeaHwan, but call me Ken! I'm 20 years old and I'm the other main vocal! Nice to meet you SookYi-ah," he says, giving me the cutest eye smile. I can't help but giggle at his cuteness and we both bow to each other. Aigo, kyeopta!
 
"Hello, I'm WonShik, but you can call me Ravi. I'm 19 and I'm the main rapper," he says with charm. I could tell he would be very popular with the ladies with his smooth voice. We bow to each other. I'm starting to get dizzy from bowing so much.
 
"Anyeong, I'm HongBin, and I don't have a stage name. I'm 18 and I'm a vocalist and rapper," he says with an awkward smile. He looked so sweet and adorable, not having the aura of a rapper but I didn't doubt him. Once again, I share a bow.
 
Finally, the last one steps forward and he immediately catches my eye. He must have been the one my age and he was absolutely handsome and cute. "Anyeong, SangHyuk imnida, but please call me Hyuk. I'm 17 and I'm the maknae. It's nice to meet you." I can't help but grin at his formality and slight awkwardness and bow to him, him returning it. 
 
I look over each of them and already start to plan what I could do with their make-up and outfits. I go up the each of them and look at their faces closely, making them slightly uncomfortable. I realize my straightforwardness and back away, looking at anywhere but their faces. "Sorry about that, I'm just eager to work with you all."
 
N smiles at me and pats my head. "No worries, you just kinda threw us off guard. And I do suppose you're eager since you came here an hour and a half early," he says with a grin. I blush a bit in embarrassment but can't help the grin from spreading on my face.
 
"I couldn't really help it. It's my first day and I woke up so early I had nothing else to do but come early and see what I have to work with. And I must say, you all are quite handsome. Would it be alright if I start to experiment?" I say, giving them the option. They all look to each other and they all agree, not minding at all. I grin and pull Leo over to the chair with the mirror in front of it with his name on it. His eyes widen in surprise but I just have him sit down and relax. Well, relax as much as he could.
 
"Do you mind if I touch your face, or is it too soon to be touching in this stage of our relationship?" I ask with a smirk. Once I get into my element, my shy self goes out the window and my true nature takes over. I'm actually not afraid of skinship. Actually, I prefer it, although most don't. Because of that, I always ask for permission. Oh, and I also am very sarcastic when I'm in my element. Most of the time, though, I have a nice personality. It just depends on how long I've known you and my environment.
 
Leo just shakes his head, trying to be as calm as possible while the rest of the group snickers due to him being uncomfortable. I give him a small smile and put one hand on his cheek. I run my hand across his face, feeling the smoothness and flawlessness of his skin. He has very natural good looks, and I didn't want to mess with it too much. I glide my hand across his eyes, which he closes, his nose, and move my thumb across his lips. His eyes remain close and I can see a bit of pink on his cheeks after I brush my thumb against his lips. I can't help but chuckle and he opens one eye to look at me and then closes it soon after. I take my hands off his face and he loosens up, opening both of his eyes.
 
"Leo-sshi, you have such amazing good looks without make-up, so I don't want to mess with that. I'm just going to make sure you don't look pale in lots of lights focused on you. Is that alright? Or we're you going for a certain image?" I ask. Most would just do as they please, not bothering to ask for the artist's opinion, but I want them to be comfortable with what I'm doing and how they're going to look. 
 
"Ah, thank you. I was just hoping to not have too much make-up, so your decision fits what I wanted," he says, looking a bit relieved that I was planning on not doing much. I nod and tell him he's done and ask for HongBin to come over. He saunters over to me, giving me a small smile. He takes the seat in front of me and leans back a bit, relaxing himself.
 
"Do you mind physical contact?" He shakes his head no and closes his eyes. I concentrate and move my hands across his also flawless face. He didn't seem near as tense as Leo, but still awkward. I decide to try to do something to make him relax a bit and use one of my hands to his head, right behind his left ear. He peaks one of his closed eyes at me and smiles, finally able to calm down completely. "My mom used to do this to me whenever I was crying or stressed out. Until you get used to me, I hope this can relax you and everyone else." 
 
"It definitely relaxes me. I'm sure we'll get used to you in due time. I'm already fine since you're so close to my age, SookYi-ah," he says with a smile.
 
"Already being informal with me, HongBin-sshi?"
 
He gives me a smirk and nods. "You don't need to be formal with me you know."
 
"When I'm at work, I need to be professional, especially around coworkers."
 
"No coworkers are here."
 
He proved a good point. I wasn't one for formalities either, so once someone gave me permission, I would drop the honorifics. I nod my head to him, smiling wide. "Alright HongBin-oppa, no need to be formal now when it's just us." He smiles at me and closes his eyes, letting me concentrate again. I decide that he really didn't need much make-up either, again just using foundation and blush to make sure he didn't look pale. He agrees and stands up, moving back to his friends and has Ken come over.
 
"Alright Ken-sshi, sit down and relax yourself." He nods his head and smile, lying back and putting his hands behind his head. The first thing I noticed with him were his eyebrows. They were quite thick, but that certainly wasn't a bad thing. He also had full lips, but they weren't gigantic. "Ken-sshi, I hope you won't mind a bit of make-up. I want to bring out your eyebrows since they are most likely going to be your strongest and most notable feature so I'll use an eyebrow pencil to bring them out. Your lips are also fuller than the others', so I will put gloss on out to make them stand out."
 
"That sounds good SookYi-ah! By the way, just call me oppa," he says, giving me a goofy grin. His smile was contagious so I can't help but grin back. He goes back to his friends and sends N over. 
 
"My turn SookYi-ah!" I'm guessing he wants to be informal as well, so I just go with it. Immediately when I first walked in the room, his eyes were very striking and caught my attention. Once I feel his skin, I can tell he takes good care of himself.
 
"Oppa, you're skin is very nice, I can tell you take care of yourself. Now I want to focus on eye make-up for you. Your eyes are very feline-like, they pull others in with one look. I want to accent that with thick eyeliner. You're also very tan, so you won't need much else, just blush. Sound good?" 
 
He nods and smiles, patting my head as he walked by. He sends Ravi over and he gives me a smirk. Once I'm done with him, ladies will be all over him. "Hey SookYi-ah," he says, sitting back in the chair. I smirk back at him and that must have thrown him off guard since he blushed a bit. I can't help bit giggle and he gives me an awkward smile. 
 
"Ravi-oppa, I already know what I'd like to do. You're obviously very charming and have a deep voice. You also need to have an image as a rapper so strong and dark make-up will do you some good. You're eyes are the main focus. You're eyes scream soft looks while the rest of you is strong and very manly. I'm going to put very think and winged eyeliner. I'll also have someone give you side swept bangs so it'll give you a ier image." 
 
"Ah, sounds good. I've always wanted to try to get my bangs side swept, but never had the time. I love your idea SookYi-ah, although it may be difficult to make me any ier," he says with a huge grin. I could tell he was joking and slap him lightly on the shoulder, snickering at his boldness. He gets up and ends the last on, Hyuk, over to me.
 
"Ah, it's nice to have someone my age to work with," I say, giving him a welcoming smile. He gives me a lopsided smile in return, probably nervous since he was so young. He sits down and I immediately get to work. I use the same trick on Hyuk as I did on HongBin to relax and it works quite well. I noticed he had very little acne that needed to be covered up. Basically, he was fine with his looks.
 
"Hyuk-sshi, I'll be giving you some light eyeliner to bring out your eyes and some coverup to hide your acne for now. I'll give you a cream to use to get rid of it and it should be gone in about four days."
 
"Alright. And it's alright if you call me Hyuk, since we're the same age and all," he says shyly, blushing a bit and looking away from me. I chuckle a bit and nod, and he goes back with his friends. I start to unpack my make-up stuff, moving the appropriate tools in front of the respective seats.
 
I noticed the guys had their names above the mirrors written on tape and just put there. I decided that was too plain and boring so I move in front of N's mirror and remove the tape. I then take out markers that are used to write on mirrors since they wash off and pick out red for him. I write out the letter N in big cursive writing. On one side I write in English "Charismatic Cat" since he looked like a cat to me and on the other side I wrote "Kittens" for a fake fan name. The guys hadn't noticed so I decide to do all of them.
 
Leo in bubble letters, King of the Jungle, Lionesses
Ken in regular print, Body-Gag Oppa, Barbies (Barbie and Ken :D)
Ravi in backwards/upside down print, Rockin' Ravi, Raviolis (it's just funny and cute xD)
HongBin in curly print, Flower Boy, Bean Lovers (his twitter name is RedBean)
Hyuk in box letters, Cutie Maknae, Heart Makers (his thing is to make hearts with his arms, or so I noticed)
 
 
Seating chart for make-up
 
Hyuk            Ravi
N                 HongBin
Leo               Ken
 
By the time I was finishing the last one, which happened to be Leo's, they had finally noticed me due to my marker accidentally squeaking so they turn to their chairs and freeze in their tracks. N was the first to react and he runs to his mirror, breaking out to a grin. He can't help but laugh at the cute kitten I drew and commence taking pictures of himself in the mirror. The rest slowly move their way to their respective mirrors and I hear a few chuckles and Ken bust out laughing from the Barbie idea.
 
I was still drawing the lion for Leo but it wasn't exactly turning out right. He finally reached me as I was leaning over the table to reach the mirror. He leans over as well, setting his head on my shoulder. I stiffen a bit, not expecting him to do that, but smile and continue trying to fix the messed up lion, specifically the mane. Leo takes the marker from me and fixes the lion up easily, capping the marker and setting it down. I back away and allow Leo to see it fully. I open my arms toward the mirror, going "Tada!"
 
"What do you think Leo-sshi?" I ask, biting my bottom lip. He smiles a bit and nods in approval, moving to sit in his chair. I grin wide and look at the happy faces of my new group. They were commenting, laughing, and making jokes about one another's mirror.
 
"Oppa." This grabs my attention and I turn to Leo, who was the one who said it. I look at him in confusion, not getting why he said oppa. "You can call me oppa. And I don't mind skinship, but only after we become friends." I blink a bit, stunned since he was the only one to say if I could call him oppa or not. I thought it would be much harder to get him to open up, but he's actually easy to get along with. 
 
I can't help but grin wide and move to hug him, but remember what he just said and back away. He noticed this and sighs, standing up and opening his arms a bit. I squeal and jump into his arms, which grabs the attention of the rest of the members. I wrap my arms around his neck and he stands there, arms still open, before he finally puts his hands on my hips, Phil's right hand patting my hips gently. N, whose mirror was to Leo's right, yelled, causing me to jump and release the hug.
 
"Aigooooo, why don't you hug me Leo-ah?" he says, slumping against his dongsaeng. Leo just rolls his eyes slightly and pushes his hyung away, chuckling a bit. I can't help but smile at their strong bond.
 
I decide since we still had about 45 minutes left that I would get to work on their fashion. I drag N over to where all of his clothes are and stand him in front of three connecting mirrors so I can observe him from all angels. He was skinny, but not disgustingly skinny. He was fit too, his arms having nice muscles. I decide on, for his looks, he should where something strong and authoritative, since he is the leader and all. I start to go through his clothes rack and find outfits I deemed suitable. I lay them all out in front of him and he stares at them.
 
"Which one is your favorite?" I ask, encouraging him to choose. He looks at them long and hard, before he finally chooses.
 
 
"Honestly, I like them all. Did you want me to try them on?" I nod my head anxiously, happy he actually like the style I picked out for him. He laughs and gathers the outfits, moving to the changing room to change privately. Not wanting to waste time, I motion Ken over and he jumps over to me with a grin.
 
I do this with the rest of the members until finally Leo was left, sitting by himself listening to music. I notice his eyes are closed so I decide to sneak up on him. I gently sit on the couch and move my head close to his ear, music blasting from the ear bud. The others observe me closely, grins on all of their faces. I take a deep breath before gathering air into my lungs and...
 
 
 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 
 
"AHHH!" he screams, jumping ten feet into the air, clutching his heart. He rips his earbuds out of his ears and whips his head towards me, where I'm sitting up, grinning like a fool. He rolls his eyes and pushes me over so I land on my back on the couch. I can't help but giggle as he playfully punches each of the members on the shoulder or chest, probably revenge for not warning him. 
 
Leo walks over to a couch and leans back, still trying to calm his nerves and slow his breathing. I start to feel bad so I get up and sit to his right, looking up at him. He opens his eyes and looks over at me, panting a bit. I give him my cutest pout I could manage and let tears gather in my eyes. He immediately sits up and looks panicked, not knowing what to do. I bow my head in shame, letting my shoulders drop.
 
I'm sorry oppa, I didn't mean to scare you like. I just wanted to have a little fun." I hear him sigh and feel a hand on my head, my hair. 
 
"It's alright, just don't do it again," he says, and I can hear a little awkwardness in his tone. I lift my head and smile, nodding my head happily. "Is it my turn?" Again I nod and he takes me by the wrist, helping me up and taking me to his rack of clothes.
 
"SookYi-ah, did you know know Leo has chocolate abs?" Ravi says, making his way over to us. My face turns an interesting shade of red and I attempt to hide it by turning my head, although it doesn't work since I hear Ravi chuckle. "Do you wanna see?" I hear Leo smack Ravi lightly, warning him to back off. 
 
"You have abs too Ravi-ah," N says, running up to Ravi before he can do anything and lifts up his shirt, exposing his torso to me. Ravi yells out and I just cough in embarrassment, getting a bit light headed from the blood rushing to my face. Then I get an idea that would help them get fans quick and easy. 
 
"All of you, take off your shirts." They all freeze from my demanding tone and their face start to go red. I roll my eyes. "Do it, besides, I am your fashion designer. I'll be helping you guys get dressed eventually. I just need to see something."
 
They look at me apprehensively, but Ravi was the first to react, peeling his shirt off of his body. The rest all sigh, but slowly start to strip themselves of their shirts until only Leo and Hyuk were left with shirts on. Hyuk was fidgeting with the hem of his shirt while Leo crossed his arms defiantly. 
 
"Either you take it off yourselves, or I take it off for you." That was enough to convince poor Hyuk who looked scared out of his wits, but Leo just glared at me. I shake my head at his defiance and move in front of him, while he reacted quickly by clutching the hem of his shirt. "Sheesh oppa, now I understand. You have a pudgy belly. You could have just told me that from the beginning," I say with a smirk. I could see his right eye twitch slightly, but I still caught it. "I guess you aren't as manly or brave like the rest of your friends." Another twitch. "Maybe you're just ashamed of your body."
 
That did it. Leo finally gave in and just took his shirt off, huffing a bit in aggravation. Well, I guess I knew who I was gunna be picking on from now on. I do admit, he has a very nice body, as do the rest of them. I move closer to each one, examining all parts of their torso, not just their abs but arms, shoulders, and how long their torso was as well.
 
The best out of the six of them were HongBin, Leo, and Ravi. I tell them they can put their shirts back on and they immediately do, mostly embarrassed by a woman seeing their live skin or something weird like that. I motion the three guys over and they follow me over to the clothes part of their dressing room. 
 
"Sorry to just forcefully do that, but I doubt you guys would've done that very willingly unless I forced you. The reason I asked you to do that was because I needed to see who would be the best person to attract the most female attention with their body. Not that that's a bad thing though," I say, hoping I didn't defend them, and they all just nod. "As your fashion head, there will be some things I will have to really insist on you guys doing, and this isn't an exception."
 
I move to the left where I set a shirt down and pick it up, holding it out for the guys to see. "This is a fishnet shirt. One of you will have to wear it, no doubt about it. This will let you guys gain lots of attention. I understand this may not be the way you want to do this, but you guys are rookies. So we need something to immediately draw people to you, especially females. It will be your talent that keeps them coming back."
 
They all nod in understanding, but Leo sighs a bit, still apprehensive about it. I let Ravi and HongBin walk away but keep Leo so I can pick out his style. Either way, he puts his shirt back on and let's me work, putting clothes up to his body to make different outfits. He tries them all on, saying he actually likes the clothes I picked out, and changes back into his previous clothes. Just as he stepped out of the changing room, we hear someone knock at the door.
 
"Anyeong, anyone in here?" a voice calls out. We all turn our attention to the door where the rest of the fashion and make-up team starts to file in. Once the entire team comes in, they all introduce themselves individually to us. VIXX gives their introduction, giving them charming smiles since they were all female. They then turn their attention to me. I was about to introduce myself but one of them beats me to it.
 
"Oh, are you one of their sister's? You're so young and cute!"
 
"Oh yeah, where is our head? You would think she would get her early instead of late on the first day."
 
"What kind of woman does that, and I heard this is her first time working with a group. How could she be the head already?"
 
I feel my left eye start to twitch, and obvious sign that I'm completely and totally annoyed or pissed off. I feel a hand on my head and a hand on my shoulder. To my left Ravi put his hand on my shoulder while on my right Leo had his hand on my head. They must have easily realized that I was annoyed and their comfort calmed me down a bit. I take a deep breath and my eye stops twitching. I motion for them to cover their ears and they all do, looking at me questioningly until I out my two middle fingers in my mouth and whistle as loud as possible, shutting the gossipy women up.
 
"Why did you do that?"
 
I sigh and shake my head. "You never gave me a chance to introduce myself. Isn't that a little rude?" Some of them roll their eyes while the rest just watch me, a slight glare in their eyes. I jump onto Leo's chair, making sure all of them could see me clearly. "Hello fashion and make-up teams, it's a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Min SookYi, and I will be the head of both teams. You shall address me as SookYi-sunbae or SookYi-sshi, not SookYi-ah unless I give you permission. Get yourselves set up, I'll give you 15 minutes. Hop to it."
 
I moved to jump down from the chair but HongBin and Ken both hold their hands for me to move down gently from the chair so I take their hands and step down, giving the both a small smile in return. Some of the older women were getting ready while a few we're just standing there, their arms crossed. I raise one eyebrow at them and they just glare at me. 
 
"Soooo, are you going to get to work? Or shall I talk to the company president? Also known as my loving uncle." This grabs their attention and they scurry to try to get ready as fast as they could. I snicker at them and turn towards the guys, who all stare at me with wide eyes.
 
Hyuk is the first to speak up. "Y-you're the president's niece?" he asks with a stutter. I can't help but laugh more, clutching onto my stomach.
 
"Haha, nah, I'm not his actual niece. I just said that to get them to start working. They seemed like they weren't going to, so I said that to get them going. Just a little... motivation you could say?" I say with grin. They all go "Ohhh" in understanding. Ken starts to laugh too and soon the rest all laugh a bit too while Leo cracks a small smile. 
 
I turn my attention to my two teams getting ready, but in each station one person didn't have anyone getting ready. In that case, I would work with them for now. In make-up I had the cutie maknae Hyuk, while in clothes I had the king of the jungle Leo. I move my make-up stuff in front of Hyuk's mirror and motion him over to sit down. He smiles and gladly sits in the chair, leaning back a bit. The rest of the guys go to their respective seats and the women get ready to do their make-up but I stop them, making sure they know what to actually do.
 
"Alright everyone, listen up. I trust in your abilities to do the make-up and fashion well. They already have an idea with how the make-up and clothes will be like, so let them get their input in as well. Now let's get started." Immediately they all start asking questions about how their make-up should look like and it looks like they're taking their input well. 
 
I move to get started on Hyuk's face when I hear a yelp of pain. All attention moves to behind me where I see Ravi rubbing the top of his head, where his eyebrow is and the coordi unnie holding a pair of tweezers. My eye starts to twitch again and Hyuk grabs ahold of my hand, looking over at Ravi worriedly. I calm my nerves for the both of us when I walk over there, snatching the tweezers from the woman's hand and slam it down.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" I ask as calmly as possible. The older woman glares at me and attempts to take the tweezers from me but I toss them behind me, Hyuk catching them easily. 
 
"Geez, I was just trying to pluck a couple out of place hairs," she says, raising her upper lip at me. My eyebrow rises, wondering if she was actually trying to intimidate me.
 
"Are you working with hair?" 
 
"No, but he-"
 
"Enough, I don't want to hear it. We are to work in our station and do what we're supposed to, not what we think we should do. You could ave really caused problems for me too. You didn't warm up the tweezers-" I quickly put my hand to Ravi's eyebrow, feeling it now hot from the stinging pain, "-nor did you warm up his face. It's common knowledge to do both so he wouldn't possibly bleed. What would you have done if he started bleeding?"
 
She just gives me the silent treatment, obviously pissed off at me. I just shake my head, and move her aside with my hip. I examine Ravi's face, sighing in relief to see the redness was going back to his natural skin color. I blow cool air on the tender spot and he sighs in relief as well. I then turn my attention back to the crazy tweezers lady and cross my arms.
 
"Now I need to take care of you. I really should fire you, seeing as you can't make any mistakes in this type of business." At this, her eyes widen and her jaw drops. I shake my head in shame. Seriously, I just got into this line of work and now I'm scolding someone who's been doing this for a while. "Listen, if you do it again, you're out of here. Now get back to work," I say, motioning my head to Ravi. She bows quickly and returns to her job. 
 
I move back to Hyuk and he grins at me, giving me a high five. N looks over and raises his thumb, mouthing a thank you for protecting his band mate and stepping up so quickly. I nod and smile at the leader and return my attention back to Hyuk. 
 
After about an hour of all of us finally perfecting their make-up, we unveil their looks to them on the mirrors we had covered to surprise them. Once Hyuk had seen himself, his eyes widened and a huge smile plastered on his face. He his skin, not really believing it was him. He gives me a side waist hug from his chair, thanking me. From the sounds of approval and high fives, I suppose the others enjoyed their looks as well. They all stand together, taking in each others appearances. They nod at each other in approval. They all line up, thanking us with a bow. I had to admit, they all looked very handsome, even with guyliner.
 
"Alright guys, lets get you all dressed. We'll be doing themes so that way we can get a complete feel for your style. First is casual wear. Lets go," I say, motioning the guys over to their clothes. They find their respective noonas and go to them, greeting them with a smile. Leo walks over to me and I smile at him while he nods, standing in front of me.
 
I look through his clothes once again and notice a few things I could use, but made sure it was suitable for the season. It was spring time now, a week before their debut, so I went with that. I find something that would work for a shirt and I move back to Leo. I take his arm in my hands and measure them with my eyes. He was looking at me curiously but I concentrate and take note on his long and muscular his arms were. I nod and let his arm go, moving back to his clothes. I pick out a no sleeved shirt, white with black designs on it of a tribal dragon. I set it aside and move to look for pants. I decide white would be way too bright for his image, so I go with black skinny jeans and black and white high-tops. 
 
He nods in approval and moves to change. I sit down on a couch and gaze at the rest of the members. They were all chatting and laughing happily with their noonas and I frown a bit. I wish I could be like that with Leo, but he definitely wasn't much of the talking type. I decide to put on a smile, not letting it bother me since I had at least got him to let me call him oppa. That was enough for me. 
 
He came out of the changing room, pushing the curtain aside and looking at me. Leo was the first to get an outfit so the other members ran up to him, complimenting him on his look. He jut stands there apathetically, looking at me for a little help. I nod and run up, pushing HongBin and Ken aside.
 
"Come on guys, you all need to get your outfits ready. Besides, I need to do alterations a bit on Leo's outfit," I say, giving them a smile for being a little brash. They all nod in understanding and go back to their noonas who had most of their outfits ready. Leo sighs a bit and we walk back to the couch. He stays standing and still while I sit and take in his appearance. He shoves his hands in his pockets and looks off to the side. I commend myself in choosing the shirtless shirt since it defined his arms well and he still seemed to be comfortable in it. I ask him to turn around and he does, his head now hanging down a bit. 
 
We kept going with this. After the members were all changed, I would give them something new to change into. Idols have to pull off an arrangement of colors, so we went through all possible colors, dressed for the seasons, formal wear, and finally outfits for on stage. This in itself took three hours and we were all starting to get tired. I give them one finally assignment, to make another stage look using the colors red and white. We find it within 30 seconds since we knew their style like the back of our hand by know. They all change and come out, all very handsome.
 
"Anyeong, how's everything going?"