Chapter 7: It's you.

One Last Trip

Alice's Vision:

Dongho is asking me out! Why didnt i grab the opportunity?! this is a once in a life time experince with him ! My God ! wae???!!! (why??!!)

i went home and greet JC's parents.

"goodevening auntie and uncle", i said.

"goodevening too Alice, have you eaten already?", said JC's mom.

"nhe(yes), i've already ate outside, thankyou", i said.

"JC is looking for you, you didnt tell him that you're going out?", JC's mom said.

"i dont want to bother him, he's busy", i said. "and i already know how to go to the market"

"good, i hope its not hard for you to go out, and good thing you know how to speak in Hangeul", said JC's mom.

"JC taught me on how to speak in Hangeul", i said and smiled.

"oh i see, go upstairs and rest, you look tired", JC's mom said.

i dont look tired, im really tired and upset. i should have grab the chance!

"nhe(yes) i will, thankyou, good night", i said and went upstairs.

JC's door opened and JC came closer to me.

"where did you go? why didnt you tell that you're going out i should have helped you", JC said.

"oh come on, look like you're concern about me.", i said and laugh.

"i am", JC said.

"really?", i said.

"of course ! your mom called me earlier, she's looking for you, she's worried that you'll make some trouble", JC said.

"she called?", i said and looked at my phone.

"omo ! 20 missed calls! umma!(mom!)", i said and act like a child.

"you didnt hear your phone ringing? are you deaf?", JC said. "you've been acting strange this past days"

"im just thinking about something", i said and walked away,"im  going to rest, goodnight"

"wait! i have something to tell you", JC said.

"what is it?", i said.

"i was invited in a party next week, and...", JC said.

"and...?", i said.

"i dont have a partner, mind coming with me?", JC said.

"ok.", i said and walked away.

"you agreed too fast, i thought you're going to make me suffer first and make alot of conditions, are you sick?", JC said.

"do you want me to your partner or not? you talk to much", i said.

"of course i want to. do i have a choice?", JC said.

"ok i dont want to be your partner", i said.

"im just joking! be ready next week!", JC said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a week:

 

"Alice! go take a shower and get ready ok?". JC said.

"ok! ok! its too early to get ready, excited much?", i said.

"im not, do you have something to wear?", JC said.

"do i look like i have something to wear?", i said, "i didnt pack any dress, i didnt expect that we're going to a party"

"ok. ok, just take a shower and wear something easy to take off, ill take a shower now, ok?", JC said.

"ok", i said.

 

after an hour:

 

oh my god! JC looks gorgeous with his tuxedo, he changed a lot from geek to super geek, lol! he look so handsome, if our female classmates could see him right now, im sure he's going to be gang .

"yah?are you alright?why are you looking me like that?", JC said.

"nothing, is just that...the tuxedo is too beautiful for you, take it off", i said.

"hahahaha, why dont you just admit it that i look handsome tonight?", JC said teasing me.

"stop that! i might fall for you.", i said to myself.

"not a chance dude", i said.

"so come on, we're going to look for a dress for you, you cant wear that in there, they'll be laughing at me", JC said.

"ok i change my mind, this is final, i dont want to go with you, you ", i said and acting like im walking away.

"im sorry, im sorry, even if you wear a rag you're still pretty", he said to my ear.

"oh come on! stop that! you gave me goosebumps!", i said and walk towards his car.

so went to a beauty salon:

"what look do you want for him sir?", said the beautician.

"something simple and elegant", JC said.

"ok, sir", said the beautician.

so after alot of commotions and beauty effects, im done!

is this some kind of a drama or what? i look so beautiful and respectful.

"all done", said the beautician and opened the curtain so JC could see me.

"hmmm...", JC said, " you can go home now"

"mwo?(what)", i said.

"you're not pretty, im not satisfied", he said.

"ok! ill go home!", i said and walk outside.

"im just joking! you're so beautiful and stunning, can you be my date for tonight?", he said and offered his arm.

"im more beautiful if i dont wear makeup", i said and ignore his arms and walk towards his car.

 

then we arrived, and went inside.

 

"you didnt tell me that you have a friend in KBS", i said. and looked around, there are a lot of celebrities in here.

"do you need to know about it?", JC said.

"at least you should have told me that we're going here, i should have prepared myself", i said. I might see Ukiss! I might see Dongho!

"prepare for what?", JC said.

"nothing", i said.

"annyeonghaseyo(hi) Joong Shin(JC's korean name) long time no see", the guy said who looks so handsome.

"annyeong(hi) yes its been a long time", JC said and shake hands with this guy.

"who's with you?your girlfriend?",the guy said.

"no she's my friend", JC said, "Alice meet Jason, Jason meet Alice"

"nice meeting you pretty lady", said jason then he kiss my hand.

"oh! you dont have to do that!", i said,

"hahahaha", jason just laugh, "come with me, our friends are over there, its been a long time", he said to jc.

"come with me", jc said to me.

"oh no its ok! ill just wait you here", i said.

"no! i wont let you go alone, come with me, you're my partner", JC said.

"no its ok, i feel like im out of place, so go with them, then go back here when you're done", i said.

"are you sure?", he said.

"of course, its been a long time since the last time you saw them", i said and pushed him away.

"ok. just wait for me here, dont go anywhere. im sorry ill be back", jc said.

"ok. ok ill wait for you", i said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongho's vision:

 

its been a week, i dont really want to come to this party, so boring, we're just going to greet them and stand and sit and do nothing for the whole evening, if only Alice is with me.

 

"Dongho come on, dont be stubborn, not because you dont have a partner you're going to torment us", said soohyun hyung who successfully asked Lee Min jung noona.

"i dont really want to go, ill be right here, go in", i said to them.

"come on, just go with us and if you feel like its boring go back in here and rest, come on", Aj hyung said.

"yeah, Dongho come on, lets just drink inside", said Hoon hyung who dont also have a partner.

"ok ok, ill come", i said and stood up and look at the mirror.

we went in:

"there are a lot people in here", said Kiseop hyung.

"i didnt expect that there will be a lot people who will be coming", said Kevin Hyung.

"should i go now?", i said.

"we just went in, now you want to go out already?", said Eli.

"i dont feel like it", i said.

"just stay for 1 hour ok Dongho?", said Kevin hyung.

"ok 1 hour", i said.

and then a lot of respectul person greeted us and also celebrities.

while i was looking around i saw her again, that familiar face, Alice? again? but why? why is she here? and she's with someone. who's with her? someone already ask her out thats why she dump me.

she's so beautiful tonight, she looks simple but stunning. i want to come close to her, but no chance looks like her partner wont let go of her. ill just wait fior the right time.

"Dongho, who are you looking at?", said Kevin hyung.

"nothing, nothing", i said.

"just tell me if you're bored ok?", said Kevin hyung.

"yes i will", i said.

i've been monitoring Alice for almost 30 minutes and she's still with that guy, who's that guys? i want to know him. Shoot ! another guy came and kiss her hands. AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!! 

yeah! the guy already left her, i  should approach her.

*then Dongho fix himself*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then suddenly Alice notice Dongho from afar, then Dongho look away.

omygosh! my heart is beating so fast! he's here! what will he think if he saw me here? should i approach him? no! no! im a lady tonight, dont make the first move.

after Alice calmed herself, a waiter offered her a drink and gave a letter.

"what is this?", Alice said.

"someone wants to give this to you madam", said the waiter and go away.

"what is this?", Alice said, reading the letter while holding the goblet of red wine.

"please meet me at the balcony, ill wait for you there", who is this? 

so Alice went to the balcony.

"there is no one in here, it must be a joke", Alice said, then she brought the goblet to and drink all the red wine.

then suddenly someone close her eyes.

"guess who?", said the mysterious guy while holding her eyes.

 

----------------> who is this mysterious guy who wants to see Alice by herself? 

watch out fot the next chapter!