Chapter 11: You and I.

One Last Trip

"omo ! you lost again Dongho! ahahah!", said JC then gives him a shot of tequila.

"im not good at this game ! please stop!", said Dongho then drinks the tequila.

"as if you're going to win against me",said JC, "so the current score: me:5, alice:9, dongho:11, ahahahahha"

"next game! i will win now!", said Dongho.

"i dont want to play anymore ! i cant focus on my cards, lets sleep", said alice.

"you guys are totally losers! you said you cant sleep and wants to play, not that we are playing, you want to sleep, i cant understand you! ahahaha", said Jc.

"you know you're drunk already, you're not use to drinking so lets just stop", said Alice.

"ok, ok last game. the one who loses will drink 3 shots of tequila ok?", said Jc.

"lets stop, i know im gonna lose again", said Dongho.

"you dont have any self confidence? ok alice you drink this all up", said Jc.

"why should i drink that?", said Alice.

"cause you're the 2nd lowest, so drink this to save dongho", said jc.

"ok. ok last game!", said dongho

after a long battle of cards, dongho and jc wont lose to each other, so the result:

"Alice you've lost!", said Dongho.

"OH-K! Alice you drink this as punishment, you didnt take it seriously.", said Jc.

"omo! i dont think i can drink all of this!", said Alice.

"but you should, we all agreed to this", said JC and give the shot glass to Alice.

"1,2,3!", said Jc.

then Alice drink all of it.

"ok the 2nd one", said JC.

"ill drink that", said dongho then immedietly drink the tequila.

"omo! alice should drink that! because you are craving for tequila,drink all of this!", said JC then poured a lot of  tequila in he shot glass,"you will drink this in one shot! if you dont you will drink another shot full"

"you dont need to sacrifice, i can still manage myself", said Alice who is already drunk.

"ani,ani, you're a girl, you shouldn't drink", then dongho drink the tequila in one shot.

"are you ok?", said Alice.

"hahahaha", said JC then knock out.

"nhe, im ok", said dongho then immedietly stands up and vomit in the toilet.

alice went in the toilet to check for dongho.

"are you still ok? do want coffee or milk?", said Alice who can even walk straight.

"ani, im ok, im ok", said dongho.

then Alice sits nex to dongho.

"if you didnt came here, you wont suffer like this", said Alice.

"i would prefer to suffer like this than suffer becasue of thinking about you and Jc together", said Dongho.

"mwo? what are thinking about us?", said Alice.

"nothing. nothing, i know you're not that kind of girl", said dongho then leans on alice's shoulders.

then alice touch dongho's head.

"if we could be like this forever", said Alice.

"nhe, i wish we could be like this forever", said dongho.

"hahahaha, you've been hypnotized by me ahahha", said Alice.

"oppa hates you!", said dongho.

then looks at alice, then alice looks at dongho.

"wae-yah?", said Alice, who looks a bit shy.

then dongho kisses alice.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the morning:

*alarm clock ringing*

alice opens her eyes slowly, then looks around.

"omo! good thing its just a dream", she said.

"dream your face", said someone.

"who's there?", said alice then immedietly covers herself with the blanket.

"its me!", said dongho who immedietly stands up and topless.

"yah!!! why dont you wear anything!", said Alice then covered her eyes.

"yah! you've been covering your eyes since yesterday!", said dongho then pulls alice's hands away from her face.

"YYYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!! you two are so noisy! cant you see im sleeping!", another one said.

"omo! Jc! Jc! why are you sleeping in the floor?", said Alice.

"why am i sleeping on the floor? WHY AM I SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR?!", said JC.

"its because the two of you cant sleep and you ask me to play with you!", said JC who have eyebags.

"i cant remember that we invited you to play with us", said Alice.

"whatever! this is all your fault! the two of you! now both of you should clean downstairs! aaarrrggghhh!!", said JC and stands up,"and you young lady, clean the bathroom! and also you dongho wear something and clean the toilet! both of you stinks!"

then JC went to his room.

"why are the two of you slept in my room?", said Alice who is still looking at the other way to avoid looking at dongho's body.

"you dont remember anything?", said Dongho.

"wae-yah??!! did i do something wrong?", said Alice.

"ani, ani, you've done something wrong! if my fans knew what you did to me they will kill you!", said Dongho then turn around and went to the door.

"what did i do?", said Alice.

then went to the bathroom.

"urgh! what is this?", said Alice then memories flashed back.

*flashed back*

"oppa hates you!", said dongho, then kisses alice in the lips.

alice cant resist dongho's kiss so she kissed him back.

then...then... alice vomit in dongho's face.

then she remembered:

"yah! alice! alice!", said jc,"wake up! omo! you stinks! yuck!", said jc.

"im going to change her clothes', said JC.

"omo! no no! she's a girl", said Dongho.

"we've been friend for almost 6 years, its nothing to her", said JC.

"no! we should respect her", said dongho.

"ok so we'll let her sleep with that clothes", said jc then stands up, " you carry her in her room"

then dongho carried alice to her room, then drag her in the bed.

"noona hates you!", said Alice then kiss dongho again.

then JC came in.

"yah! what are you doing to Alice!", said jC.

"i didnt do anything, she kissed me", said Dongho.

"yah! Alice! since went did you kiss a guy first?! you're a girl, you should wait for us guys o kiss you--argh!", said JC and alice kick him.

"im sleepy", said Alice then cover herself with the blanket.

"goodnight", said dongho then slept on the floor.

*back to the present*

"omo! omo! eotoke? eotoke???", said alice then looked around and worried.

"alice, are you done cleaning the bathroom?", said dongho.

"aniyo! aniyoooo!!!", said alice.

"do you need some help?", said dongho.

"no! i cant do it by myself, please go away", said Alice.

"why? are you worried? i already smelled your vomit", said dongho.

"omo! go away!", said alice., then closed the door.

then dongho went away. 

"why did i do? why did i do? this is so embarassing!", said Alice then covered her face.

"how will i face them??", said Alice.

 

----------------------------------------> please wait for the next chapter! thanks for reading my fic!