Chapter 13:Im Inlove.

One Last Trip

Alice's vision:

running towards the door, and went outside to avoid those people in the coffee shop.

while covering her face:

what's happening??? i already kissed dongho, and now hee chul hyung?? i dont want to create issues, but when im near them i always create issues, d*mn !

"i need to go away from this place",Alice said to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hee Chul's vision:

still sitting on the coffee shop.

yes, thats right, run away Alice, people will still recognized you...hahahaha, said Hee Chul to himself.

*phone ringing*

"did you take the photos?yes...yes...thats good,ok let's meet up, make sure you got her face, ok im hunging up",said Hee Chul.

"eotokke Alice? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", said Hee Chul to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at KBS' parking lot:

"why isn't Jc coming?", said Alice looked at her wrist-watched,"its been 3 hours, its so cold."

while looking around, he saw UKISS member coming, and immediately noticed Dongho who looks so tired.

oh my gosh ! wae???wae??? what am i going to do???,said Alice to herself.

"hahaha ! kiseop you cant lose me!", said Hoon.

"why dont you let me win?", said Kiseop who look so pissed.

"why dont you guys shut up? aren't you tired?", said Eli.

"you're so active when girls are around ,now that we're the only one here you immediately became lazy, and weak, pfft!", said Soohyun.

eotokke? they're walking towards here!, said Alice to herself. who was about to hide.

then Kevin noticed her.

"oh ! Alice ?", said Kevin.

immediately Dongho was awakened by Alice's name.

then Alice turn around to greet them.

"annyeonghaseyo !", said Alice then waved her hands.

"annyeong!", said Aj.

"its already late, why are you still outside? did Jc hyung leave you here? where is he? why did he left you here? geezz !", said Dongho with concern in his voice.

then everyone looked at him.

"he didn't leave, i didnt come with him inside, it's his 1st day in work", said Alice.

"wa...wait... Alice and Jc knew each other?", said Kevin.

"Alice lives in....", said dongho,"near Jc's house, they are friends from middle school."

"ohhhh.... i see", said Kevin.

"i should be going, bye!", said Alice, and immediately turn around.

"i'll sent you home", said Dongho and grabbed Alice's arms.

"no, its ok, i can go home by my self", said Alice.

"it looks like you dont have any money with you", said Aj.

"ill sent you home, dont be stubborn", said Dongho,"you guys go 1st, ill sent Alice home then ill go home after"

while walking.

"i want to say something", said Alice.

"not now, lets get you home 1st", said Dongho.

"this is important", said Alice.

"what important now is to get you home, why didin't you come with Jc hyung?", said Dongho,"now you looked like a puppy with no where to go, aish!"

"i dont want to see you again", said Alice,"so please leave me alone"

Dongho stops from walking.

"mwo?", said Dongho.

"i said i dont want to see you again, so please, ill just go home by myself", said Alice.

"if you think i will let you go home by yourself by saying those words, well, im so sorry, you failed, i will sent you home", said Dongho.

then Dongho start walking again.

"im serious", said Alice.

"i cant hear you", said Dongho.

"aish !!", said Alice, removing his hands from Dongho, but Dongho wont release her hands.

"we're here", said Dongho,"go in"

"Dongho", said Alice.

"what?", said Dongho.

"what ive said earlier --", said Alice.

"ill be going now",said Dongho, who looks upset.

"lets not see each other again...", said Alice.

then Dongho left alice without saying a word.

"let's not see each other again, i don't want to ruin your life, im a bad girl", said Alice to herself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongho's Vision:

while walking home:

"MWO??!!! after what happen to us, you're going to tell me not to see each other?! what am i? a toy to you? why am i feeling this? my heart hurts!", said dongho to himself.

then Dongho punch the wall.

"YAH !!!!", said Soohyun,"are you planning to destroy the wall???"

"wae??? what happened?", said Kiseop who immediately went out.

"nothing", said Dongho.

"why do you look sad?", said Hoon.

"im just tired", said Dongho.

"maybe he was rejected by Alice", said Eli.

"WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT UP ! AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS !!!!", said Dongho who startled the other members.

"ok. ok. chill", said Kevin.

"minyahe. im just...haysss....", said Dongho.

then dongho went to the refrigerator and drink alcohol.

"wae?wae?", said Aj.

"hyung....", said Dongho.

"what happened?", said Aj.

"hyung... have you ever felt this feeling that your heart beats so fast when you see a certain person?", said Dongho.

"i think, ive already felt that", said Aj.

"went?", said Dongho.

"everytime i looked at the mirror my heart beats so fast, i cant believe that a handsome person would be alive, i thought i saw a God.", said Aj who posed like a God.

"HYUNG!", said Dongho.

"hahahahaha ! Dongho im already 24, of course i already felt that feeling", said Aj.

"hyung, did you ever had a girlfriend?", said Dongho.

"shhh! im going to tell you a secret... when i was still in Paran... me and Ji Eun(IU) were in a relationship, then after we broke up she audition as a singer, and we haven't any communication since then", said Aj who looks so sad.

"do you still love her?", said Dongho.

"of course, but i dont have any plans of getting her back", said Aj,"why are you suddenly asking this kind of questions?"

"hyung...i think im inlove.", said Dongho.

"who is that lucky girl?", said Aj who teases Dongho.

"it will be a secret for now...but she doesn't want to see me anymore, what will i do?", said Dongho.

"why?"said Aj.

"i dont know, she suddenly dont want to see me", said Dongho.

"does she knows that you like her?", said Aj.

"no", said Dongho.

"see! you have to tell her first that you like her", said Aj,"then ask her if she really doesn't want to see you, then, when she still doesn't want to see you set her free"

"ok. ok. ill try", said Dongho. 

"i wish you all the best Dongho, you're already 22, dont let anyone stop you from loving a person, this wont happen again", said Aj, the left Dongho.

 

-------------------> EOTTOKE??? what will happen to Dongho and Alice??? Will Dongho confess to Alice?