Cause I will be there

In Love With The Worst Nightmare

Xiu Min's Pov

 
"Chen, where are you? School is going to start. What?! You are lost again?!" I paused and waited for the other to finish his sentence. "Okay. Wait there. I will come and find you. Don't move,Kay!"
 
Aish! Why is he always lost? What if something happen to him? That's why I told him to....Tch! Never mind. I went to the place where Chen describes he would possibly be at. It seems to be a cafe. It couldn't be that one....
 
End of Mr cute baozi's Pov
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
"Oy! Wake Up! What kind of teacher sleeps till this late?" Ouch! I felt something hit me. It feels like a pillow.Who in the- I opened my eyes...gorgeous angel would do such a thing. "Aww~ come on, Sehun~ you can sleep some more~ Come~" I opened my arms wide and waited for him to react. But i got another hit by a pillow instead. "Ouch!"
 
I wiped my eyes and strolled outside the room. "Sehun-ah... You are really mean, you know." He shrugged and totally ignored me. "Well, you promised to buy me bubble tea." He still remembers that... How can I win this damn bubble tea?
 
"But are you going to school like that?" Huh? What is he talking about? He seems to be looking away. I looked at myself. Oops! I'm still in pajamas. *giggles* "Looks like it might take some time." He shook his head and pushed me back into the room.
 
End of Mr baby-faced's Pov
 
 
Xiu Min 's Pov
 
I rested once I arrived at the possible destination and tried to catch some breath. I looked up and the place seems and feels familiar. I-isn't this- I looked around and saw him inside, waving and smiling at me. "Chen!" He signaled me to go inside.
 
I hit him lightly once I went in. "Ouch!" Hmph! It's not even hard. *pout*  "Aww~ don't pout like that..." I stuck my tongue out. "What are you doing here instead of school? And why bring me here?" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "You know this place, don't you?" 
 
Of course I do and it's special. How can I forget? "This is the only place that I can remember the exact direction to get here." Is that something to be proud of? But it did made me happy. "Its already this old..." He nodded. Its been such a long time. 
 
"We really need to go back to school and this time....!" I grabbed his hand and hold it tightly. He looked confused and was definitely blushing. Damn! This flirt being shy? Oh please. I just continued and smiled. "You won't get lost." He grinned and hold back my hand. "Of course!"
 
End of Mr cute baozi's Pov
 
 
Kai's Pov
 
"Huh? He left early?" This bed feels empty for one person... It feels lonely. *sniff* Coffee? I can't help but blush and smile. So, he did not leave after all~ Well, I should probably get up now.
 
End of Mr y chocolate abs' Pov
 
 
Tao's Pov
 
Damn! Why do I have to suffer like this?! I glanced around especially the corners and quickly move. I feel like I am a ninja. Maybe I'm meant to be one! I glanced around once more and saw my reflection on the window. I noticed it was still on my face. I touched it and blush. "He is quite kind..." I remember last night and it made my heart race.
 
"What are you doing?" I turned around and "Oh MY GOD!" I almost had a heart attack.  It's him... The one I'm hiding from. He stared at me and raised his eyebrow. "Fight again?" I shook my head. Why must this happen?! Damn! I have to do something!!
 
End of Mr panda's Pov
 
 
Suho's Pov
 
It's obvious he got into a fight and that plaster is obviously Kris'. No one would have such a taste. "What are you shaking your head for? Are you trying to lie?" He shook his head again. *sigh* what should I do with him? 
 
"Umm... It seems like school is going to start soon so I should..." I raised my eyebrow. It seems like he knew what I meant. "School? Since when did you care about it? So, what happen? You know you are not suppose to fight. Why did this happen again?"
 
"Well..." He glanced at me and chuckled like a forced one. "Should I tell Lay Hyung about that?" I paused. Oh god he won't. "Well, I shall get going~" Huh?! He ran as fast as he could and escaped. "Yah!" This kid... Oh my god! I just didn't want to get into trouble or get hurt. *sigh*
 
End of mr grumpy angelic smile
 
 
Kris' Pov
 
I feel sleepy... I tried to blink a couple of times to keep myself awake before entering the class. "Get back to your seats. Class' gonna start!" Hmmm... Tao's not here yet?
 
"Ok then..." Just then the door slammed open like bang. And there was this most adorable panda who seems to be out of breath. "It seems like I'm not late yet." *smile* I nodded.
 
End of Mr b*tch faced Pov
 
 
Lay's Pov
 
I placed the two cups of coffee on the table and waited. He should be coming soon. "Lay! I need some pills again." I chuckled and gave it to him. "Who gave you trouble this time?"
 
"It's none other than Tao. He really likes to give me trouble! Hmph!" I can't help but smile. I gave him his coffee and sat. "Thanks! Sorry to give you trouble also.." I shook my head. "It keeps me out of boredom and we are roommates also!" He chuckled and take a sip of coffee. "Yeah... I hope I wasn't much trouble and I hope we are more than just roommates...." He said the last part softly.*chuckle* Aigoo he's so cute.He has to go through so many things and is responsible for them. It must have npbeen hard for him. I leaned in towards him. 
 
I noticed his face flashed a shade of red on his cheeks. I can't help but smile. "I am here for you." He smiled warmly. He looks just like an angel. I leaned in even more and our lips touched. 

There you go~ I updated!

Hope you enjoyed reading it!

I kept my promise, didn't I?

Hehe~ do subscribe and comment!