I wasn't escaping or maybe I was

In Love With The Worst Nightmare

We stared at each other and did not move. He sighed and... He's leaving?! I grabbed Sehun before he managed to leave. He tried to escape from my grip. "Let go. I need to go back." I'm not sure if I should let go or not. Actually, I don't even know why in the first place I grabbed him. 

 
"Are you going home or class?" He looked at me with a isn't it obvious look. "Definitely not class and I can't believe you are a teacher." OhMyGosh...
"Is that an insult?" he chuckled. Well, he must have thought that I was a student. Well, not something that's new but...
 
 I have to do something. I clenched my fist and... Wait clench my fist?! "Well, I should go now." He escaped?! How in the world?! I have to think of something really fast!! I mean I am a teacher after all. I can't just let my student skip classes like that.
 
 "I will treat you bubble tea if you come to school." He came back to me. "I-" 
 
*Brr.Brr* "Excuse me for a sec" I nodded. His expression darkened. "Well, it seems like it won't work today. But You must keep your promise~ I will attend classes tomorrow if you have bubble tea." Wha-
 
He smirked. *pout* Why do I always at making things go my way...?

End of Baby-Faced Pov

 
 
Kris' Pov
 
"How long are you going to continue standing infront of the door? Class is going to start." Huh?! Oh! I opened the door and went in. He doesn't seem to be bothering about yesterday... Not like I did anything wrong though but why do I feel like I did do something wrong?? 
 
"Well, I'm your new form teacher, Kris~ Hope we get along..." They aren't even listening!! Not that I really care but it's getting kinda irritating. But I promised Suho not to do anything stupid....*Slam* "Listen when someone is talking!" Wow...The whole class shut up. This Tao kid is really something. 
 
 
End of First Period
 
"Tao-ah, thanks for just now" He shrugged his shoulder. "It was nothing" He is carrying his bag... Umm... "Why are you carrying your bag??" It's my period next... 
 
"First period ends already and worse it's English next. Didn't that old man tell you that I don't attend classes after first period?" O-old man? He must be talking about Suho... He would be dead if Suho heard him. Even I don't dared to call him that...Well, we are the same age though. But that's not really the point. "Can't you attend the rest as well?" 
 
He raised his eyebrows. *Brr..Brr* Hmm?? "I think your phone is vibrating..." He stuck his hand into the pocket and took out his phone. "Oh it was" What was that?? Was he really unaware that his phone was vibrating?? He's so clueless. But that's what made him cute though. 
 
"Here" He handed the keys to me. This is our room key! "I might be a bit late tonight and sorry for last night. Don't shock me like that again... I might get nightmares" I have to admit I feel attracted to him. I am getting more and more curious about him.
 
He's really a strange kid.
 
End of mr b*tch-faced
 
 
Tao's Pov
 
Phew~ Kris eh. He might have a hard time in class... I shouldn't really be worrying about him though and I managed to escape English class. 
 
I heard that it was going to be a new teacher but who cares and it seems like... I looked at my latest message.. 
 
I got some mess to clean.
 
End of mr panda
 
 
Kris' Pov
 
Hmm... Why would he be late? He's not going to be involve in a fight or anything, right? I wrote the last word and threw the chalk to one of the non-stop chatting student. "Ouch!" 
 
Ooh~ Bull's eyes! But did I use too much force? Hope I wont get into trouble...Well, don't blame me for being part of an ex gang. "Well, your fault for continuous talking. Its getting annoying, you know." He glared at me. 
 
I got to admit that I felt like laughing at his weak glare. "You should have warn first. You didn't even say anything." Hmm... I guess it works that way as well but... "That's just not my style~" I gave him a glare which made him shut up. I guess Seoul would be interesting after all.
 
End of mr faced
 
 
"So, what do we have here?" Kai looked up and chuckled. "Nothing much~" Sehun and Tao pulled him up. "We told you to stay in school..." 
 
"But Hyung, I forgot something important." In his hand, he had a little box, wrapped nicely. "I don't really care about your little love business but I missed my chance in getting a free bubble tea. " Kai pretended to look hurt.
 
"You are always mean when it comes to bubble tea." Sehun shrugged, ignoring Kai if possible. "But I can't believe you came to school today."
 
"Eh?! You went to school?!" Sehun punched Kai's arm. "What was that for?!" Tao laughed at his two dongsaengs but stopped when they pouted. "Aigoo~ you guys are really cute." Kai grinned while Sehun smiled. 
 
"Oh! By the way, I will be attending school for now." *shock* Kai and Tao looked at each other as if trying to get an answer. They looked as if the world is going to end.
 
"In exchange for bubble tea of course~" *sigh* They finally get it and were relieved. "Are you guys going back to school?" Tao and Sehun looked at each other then at Kai. They shook their head and grinned. "Nah! We gotta have some fun!"
 
 
School's Canteen
 
"Where did you come back from?" Kai grinned and put the box inside his pocket. "Somewhere~" D.o sighed and stood in front of Kai. Out of a sudden, he pulled Kai's ears and dragged him along with him. "Ouch Ouch!! Omg, Kyunggie what are you doing?" He glared at Kai who just simply gave a smile in return.
 
 
Kai's Pov
 
He treated my injures skillfully and carefully. "Aigoo~ You are good at everything!! As expected of my darling~" I wanted to a little. Hehe. He stopped and rested his hands on my bandaged arm.
 
 "Do you know how worried I was when I didn't see you this morning? I thought you promised not to leave school?" I know. I did not want but I have to. It is an importand day after all....
 
"Aigoo~ I'm so happy that my darling was worried about me! Hahaha~ so cute." I felt something fell on my hand. It was wet. It continued to fall continuously. His face was red, he didn't do anything. It was silent. I sighed and took out the box from my pocket.
 
End of Mr y Chocolate abs
 
 
D.o's Pov
 
I can't believe he treats everything just like that. Not serious at all. Is it a joke? I was scared when I didn't see him. I can't stop my tears. I was so happy when I saw him. I really was. "Here~" I looked up at him and met a nicely wrapped box.
 
I took it from him and opened it. It was a beautiful ring. It looks like a couple ring but where is the other- He held my hand and put the ring on it. There it is. I found the other one on his ring finger. 
 
"I love you, Kyunggie~ " He hugged me. Of course you know my reply. "I love you too." 
 
End of Mr motherly owl-eyed

Ooh~ SO y!! EXO will soon have a comeback but when will that be.... AHhhh!!

Anyways, keke....I know you guys did not expect Sehun & Tao to react this way but....I did not know what to do

Well, I did put in KaiSoo but it was not fluffy!! T^T

Guys!!! I'm such a stupid author....

Anyways, please give me advice, critism is allowed!! Do tell me which couple you would like to appear more also!!

And Don't Forget To Subscribe & Comment!! 

Lastly, Author-nim loves you all!!

IT's my b'day tmr!! Kekeke!! Damn! I'm getting older.... 31/3