First Impressions are not always the best

In Love With The Worst Nightmare

Kris Pov

I looked at the cutie and continued smiling. He seems to be in a daze. Well, I guess it was too sudden after all. Hehe, he's so cute. Cant believe he's my roomate. I guess that's good, hope he's not a bad sleeper though.  Well, who cares.

I poked him and waited for him to react. He straightened up and looked at me. The next thing I know is that I was outside of my room with my luggage. He glared at me. "Get out!" and the door was slammed. Wait wait. Let me get the situation, right... I just got kicked out of my room?!

 
 
Suho's room
 
"So... Why the heck are you here?" Suho looked at Lay and did an eye contact. Suho looks disappointed very very disappointed. I looked at Suho and sighed. Lay smiled and went to make some coffee for us.
 
I straightened myself. "I got kicked out of my own room" He stared at me, not really believing what I just said. "You? Got kicked out? And did nothing? Well, I'm glad that you did not do anything to Tao but... Are you feeling okay? "
 
Ouch! Am i such a person? I pretended to look hurt which Suho just ignored. Tch! And that cute guy's name is Tao? Interesting. Well, why should I harm a teenager and I have become a teacher already.
 
 
"Then, what about you, Luhan? Sehun is not the type of person who does something unless he's really pissed off. And please put on something." He almost look like he is about to cry, currently half- as well.
 
" Oh! *sniff* Sehun? *sniff* Thats his name? *sniff* Thats cute... *sniff* But the thing is *sniff* I got kicked out by Sehun!!!" Umm... Situation? I dont really get it...How is this possible? What the heck did he actually do to that Sehun guy? " So, what exactly happened?" 
 
End of Mr b*tch-faced Pov
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
Flashback
 
I got home and noticed that no one actually came back as in my roommate. How could a student be out this late? Well...I should take a bath though and then get some rest.
 
End of Baby-faced Pov
 
 
Sehun's Pov
 
I drank the last sip of .... I guess I lost count of the number of bubble tea I drank. Well, who cares anyways. I took out my phone to check the time. Quite late... I guess I should head home. 
 
SeHun Room
 
Finally, I arrived... I got the key out from my bag. I turned the door knob and realized something strange. It's open.... Tch!! I open the door and saw the room. It was not messy but I do see clothes on the floor...
 
Then there is a luggage. A luggage with deer print on it. Which is definitely not mine... I was about to enter the room when I heard someone coming out from the bathroom. 
 
 
He stood there, with towel only wrapped around his waist that goes down till his knees. His abs could be seen. His blond hair was wet and he gazed at me.
 
"Oh! You are my roommate?" Roommate? I never had one, what's with a new one? I ignored him and took another step when he came rushing towards me and trapped me between him and the walls.
 
 
He stared into my eyes and locked his gaze. I could feel his breath. It gave me goosebumps. I looked carefully at him. That eyes...and the height... It is that dude that I saw at the bubble tea shop. 
 
 
Suddenly, he reached out his hands. I closed my eyes tight. I can't expect anything. Then, I felt something on my head... I opened my eyes. He brushed my hair and smiled. " Why are you so late? And What were you thinkin about? Hmm? Hehe~" *blush* this freaking dude!!!!!
 
End of Poker Face Pov
 
 
Everybody in the room was staring at him. "But it wasn't on purpose!!" they all continued staring at him till Lay came into the room with the coffees. "You definitely scared him!!" Suho reacted.
 
But immediately become all sweet and smile when Lay passed him his cup. Lay joined after passing the coffee to everyone. "Why did you push him against the wall?" The room was silenced. Everyone was waiting for an answer.
 
 
"Well... I tripped onto my own underwear when I came out of the bathroom and made me lock him" Suho shook his head and sighed. He looked at the two dudes in front of him which gave him a headache. "Hmm, let them sleep here tonight. They don't have a place to stay anyways." Lay suddenly blurted.
 
 
Suho gasped and pouted. "But.." lay smiled which made Suho blush and do nothing but agree. "Tomorrow, you will have to get back to your own room. If not, you will be sleeping outside. For today...you will sleep here." 
 
 
At school
 
 
Kris Pov
 
Ouch. My back hurts. Why is Luhan such a freakin bad sleeper? I walked to the entrance of the room and was about to open it when I saw another hand reaching for it. I looked at the owner of the hand and realized that it was... "Tao?" He looked at me, surprised as well.
 
End of Mr -faced Pov (to be continued)
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
I am inside the staff room, getting the materials need for the lesson. Kris quickly left because his class is at the level above. So, I was left alone. Good thing I did not have to sleep outside. It was freaking cold and luckily Lay lend me some clothes.
 
"Lu!" I turned around to see the owner of the voice though I already know who it is. "Baozi!" He smiled and waved at me. "Today's your first day! Fighting!" I grinned and nodded. There he left. Again, I'm alone. Tch!
 
 
"Excuse me? " I turned and look. He walked inside as if searching for something or someone. "I would like to see year 2 teacher for-" he stopped once he noticed me. We stood and stared at each other. It was like time stopped. "Sehun?" 

Done~ How is it?? Hmm~Guess this is the 2nd chapter... Hehehe 

Is it to your liking? Well, there wasn't much moments though.... *shock*

Subscribe & Comment, kay? It's free after all.. ^^

It will really make my day. hehe~ 

Anyways, Hope you enjoyed reading it. 

Gifs & Photos do not belong to me, belongs to the rightful owners~