This puffy Heart

In Love With The Worst Nightmare

*sigh* "Kai really likes to give trouble" Sehun nodded as they continued to approach a group of men. " And the worse is that we have to clean it up~" 

 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
"No one is home yet? It's so late already.... Maybe he's at that shop!" I went to check the bubble tea shop that we first met. Hopefully I will be able to find him and I should treat him one as well. He really seems to like it.
 
End of Mr baby faced Pov
 
 
"Ouch. That was a lot.." Both of them were out of breath. All the men were flat on the ground. " Ah! Tao you have a scratch on your face..." Tao touched his face and shrugged. "Well it can't be help and it's not the first time also." Sehun nodded in agreement.
 
 
"But if principal find out..." Tao froze and shivered. He suddenly see an image of Suho getting angry. "Well, do something about it and don't drag me in as well. I'm going." 
 
 
"Eh! You should help me... And you are going home? I thought you would go drink bubble tea." Sehun nodded and smirked. "You think the shop is still open? and I have a new dorm mate after all." 
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
"he's not here..." I came out from the shop with a cup of chocolate bubble tea. "the shop is closing already...maybe he's home already..." 
 
End of mr baby faced Pov
 
 
Tao's Pov
 
I hope that old man is still not awake or patrolling dorm... If he find out, I got into fight again, I'm super killed... I should hurriedly head back. 
 
End of Mr panda's Pov
 
 
Suho's Pov
 
"What should I do? WHat should I do? What should I do? he's not back yet...I don't want to be alone." I looked at this dude, panicking like mad. I'm already used to this though. "How would I know? Go and ask the principal." 
 
He stared at me. Oh wait... I am the principal... But Tao's not the type to get angry easily. I wouldn't mind if Kris come around this time since i'm used to it but... "Suho? Did something happen?" I look at Lay.. Lay's sleep is interrupted..."Lay... Sorry.."
 
Lay noticed Kris and smiled. "its alright. I will go make some coffee." All because of this dude. But I have to do something about Tao also. I just hope he's not fighting or anything...but this is more important right now. "I'm not sleeping in my room alone!"
 
*sigh*  "He should be alright. Drink the coffee and go back to your room. He should be back by now." He calmed down and nodded. He's so childish...
 
End of Mr grumpy angelic smile's Pov 
 
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
"He's still not back yet? It's already so late..." I closed the door in disappointment. I'm worried... "What if something bad happenend to him?! And he's so cute! So what if some bad man actually-"
 
"What would happen to me? And you are still not asleep?"
 
He's finally back... "Sehun!" Now, I don't have to worry... Phew~ I ran to hug him but I hit the wall instead. "Ouch" I heard him chuckle. Tch! Oh ya... "Here." I gave him the bubble tea.
 
He took it and looked at me confused. "I did not go to school today." Oh! Ya...That deal... *smile*
 
"I thought I should give you something since I will be your dorm mate from now on" he formed an 'o' with his lips. 
 
 
"Thanks. The shop is close already and I was craving for some as well." Aww...but I wonder what he was doing before. He left school early also. 
 
I watched him drink. He looked so cute. "Is it really that delicious?" He noodled eagerly. *giggles* How could such an angel exist? 
 
 
He stopped and look at me. His face suddenly turn red. " W-will you please stop staring at me...? It's uncomfortable" Oh! *blush* He caught me. *giggles
 
"And what will I get? A peck?" He almost choke and stared at me in disbelief. "Hahaha I was just joking!" Oh my god! He's so cute!!! 
 
End of Mr baby faced Pov
 
 
Sehun's Pov 
 
What the heck was that?! He's so.... Gosh! But why don't I not feel like hitting him or something? And why the heck is my heart beating so fast?! If it was someone else, he would be dead by now.....
 
Gah! I just continued drinking bubble tea. It's so embarrassing! He's still staring at me. I glanced at him and our eyes met. *blush*
 
He noticed and smiled. He looked like an angel. My heart started to race again. I hurriedly shifted my eyes away and stared at the ground instead. *giggles* "You are going to burn the ground." Gah!!! *blush* It's so weird!!!!
 
End of Mr baby faced Pov
 
 
 
Tao's Pov
 
I went inside my room and saw Kris getting up. It seems like I disturbed his sleep. "Oh! You're back." He smiled. Damn it's beautiful. Beautiful?! Nah! I just shook those feelings away. I nodded and put my bag on the table and when I turned around. 
 
"Oh my gosh!" His face was just a few inches away. A little bit more and our lips would have touched. Gah! What the heck am I thinking?! "Yah! You scared me.." 
 
He got closer and did not say anything. My heart started to race, too fast that I can't control it. I tried to move back but it's already the wall. W-what kind of position is this?! *blush* He reached out his hands and touched my cheeks. "Ouch!" 
 
"You got hurt...did you get into a fight?" Oh! He noticed it? "It's just a scratch." I got out from the position and walked away. But was stopped by a strong grip. 
 
"No! You must be treated. It will be worse if you leave it open and don't you dare deny. Now, sit." *shock* I just nodded and sat on bed. Is he really the same Kris I know? He seems really worried. He brought the first aid out and treated my wounds. Then, he paste a plaster on it.
 
"There~ it should be alright now. Be careful next time,ok?" He gently rubbed my treated wound. I nodded. *blush* what is wrong with me? He smiled happily and went to bed.
 
 He's sleeping already? I moved to take a closer look at him. Aww~ he looks tired. well it was his first day anyways. *blush* why am I worrying about him?! I bit my bottom lip. 
 
 
I paused and touch my cheek...the plaster. I saw my reflection in the mirror. "panda." He has weird taste. I glanced at him... "T-thank you." *blush* Gah!! What the heck?! I'm going to sleep! 

How is it people? This chapter, is it okay?

And wah!! Exo's finally back!! Keke~ 

Yup! Do share your thoughts and feels or anything you call it.

Hehe~ Will try to update soon and I promise it coz its on the way, almost done

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter as well!!

Do subscribe and comment!! Love ya all!!