Meeting of two hotties

In Love With The Worst Nightmare

Hi~ 

Okay, umm just telling y'all that this chapter will be mostly writing in

Kris


Kris' Pov

Principal's office

" So, here are the keys to your room. I'm really sorry but there are no more rooms in the teachers' lot. And I guess it will be more helpful if you stay with your students." I looked at Suho and took the keys from him. Luhan did the same as well. I hope the student I'm going to live with is a soft sleeper....

*lights off* Huh?! The lights went off?! Are we having a blackout? *lights on* Oh! It's back again! Must have been my imagination. *Lights off* Umm.... This is getting really creepy though. *lights on* Seriously?!

 

" I think Baekhyun is playing with lights again..." I noticed the other guy called Lay or something telling Suho. Suho nodded and whispered something to Lay. The Lay guy went on the broadcast and looked at Suho. Suho smiled at him and he gave him a smile back. Hmm~ So, he must be the guy Suho has been talking about.

 

" Testing! Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Come to the Principal office with Chanyeol, right now. If you do, I will buy that GG cap that you want. " GG? As in Girls Generation? Okay? *slam* Huh?! The door just slammed open and there...was a short guy. " Hyung! You are so fast!!" I peeked and saw another guy as tall as me, trying his best to catch his breath. Did that guy just run here for a cap?! 

" So, where is it?!" Suho took out the cap from his drawer and put it on the table. The Baekhyun guy ran to grab it but failed as it was taken away by Lay. " Well, there is something you need to do first~ Will you do it?" He started nodding desperately then gave puppy eyes and did bbuing bbuing. I am so speechless.

 

I glanced at Luhan who is just simply falling asleep at the corner. I'm amazed he can sleep in this kind of situation. Then, I noticed the other guy who was with Baekhyun. Surprisingly, he was taking photos of the situation or rather Baekhyun. " Those two are going to be part of our family starting from tomorrow so show them around." I don't really like this idea but still off we go?

 

Corridor

I can't believe this Baekhyun talks a lot and that Chanyeol guy is always sticking with Baekhyun like a glue. Are they.... yeah should be. It's too obvious. I'm kind of getting bored. I looked outside the window and saw a figure. I looked at it more closely and it turned out to be one of the students. Is he trying to skip school? I can only see his back or rather his bag... I continued staring at him...

End of mr koala bear Pov

 

Tao's Pov

The freaking door is locked and I forgot the keys. Aish! I continued walking when I felt chills as if someone was staring at me. I turned around and there really is someone staring at me. He is tall and slim. His gaze was sharp and pure. *blush* As if perfect. I turned back. Wait wait wait!! What am I thinking?! I peeked at him again and our eyes met. He smiled. *blush* What the heck?! Gah! I hurriedly left the school.

End of wushu panda Pov

 

Kris' Pov (again)

That was fast~ Well, he's kind of cute. I hope he is my roommate! " So, lets go to the canteen now!" Well, I just hope the roommate won't be talkative.... *sigh* That kid just now was really cute though.

 

Canteen

" Yah! Aren't you going back to your classroom yet? Class started like hours ago." I noticed two guys at a counter. One should be the chef and the other is a student since he is wearing the uniform. We went to them. " D.o! Kai! We have new ones~" They nodded at us and the chef smiled. He stood up and made sure the student did as well. " I'm D.o and he is-" 

" My future husband, Kai!" *shock* For sure, everyone was shocked. The kid just got up and said something like that. Even D.o himself could not get the situation right. For now all I know is that, D.o is seriously red from head to toe. " Yah! I told you not to say stupid stuffs!!" Okay so he exploded. 

" I'm Kris, in charge of 3rd year." They nodded and looked at Luhan. " I'm Luhan, 2nd year." Kai grinned and put his arms around Luhan. " So, we are having a transfer student as well?" Umm.... Luhan blinked to understand what Kai was saying. " I am going to be a 2nd year teacher though.." D.o and Kai gasp, with Baekhyun and Chanyeol as well. Wait, they didn't know? " You are going to be my teacher?!"

 

Outside Staff Room

" Wow! I though you were a student!" Baekhyun grinned. Luhan just shrugged. It seems like he is really tired. If not, he would be jumping around. " Chen, you are late again." Huh?! Another pairing? I mean...I see two teachers this time. But it's kind of unusal to have teachers being late. " Xiu Min~ Please let me off this time. Please Please Please!!!" The Xiu Min guy looked a bit worried and hesistated. " You know you are always late. I will let you off again." Hmm~ 

We walked towards them and that Xiu Min guy stared behind me. Behind me...should be Luhan. " Luhan? You are Luhan, right?!" Do they know each other? Luhan took a closer look and ran towards Xiu Min. " Baoxi~ How are you?! " Okay. Okay. I am sure they know each other and some more. He is awake. As they were about to hug each other, they got separated by Chen who seems to be flaming with jealously. 

 

Kris Room

I took out my keys and unlocked the door. Dark... It seems like nobody is home yet. *yawn* I feel tired. I guess I should take a shower and go straight to sleep~

End of mr koala bear Pov

 

Luhan's Pov

Luhan Room

It seems like nobody is home yet... It's going to be boring just staying here. I guess I shall take a walk around the neighbourhood! I hope there's bubble tea shop! I have been craving for one since I arrived to Seoul

 

Bubble Tea Shop

Wow! I didn't expect it to be this huge... It is like a cafe or maybe it is. I went to the counter and order one Yam flavour. I looked around for a place to sit and spotted one empty seat but I prefer sitting at the one beside it near the window.

It is already taken but I still want it, main reason is the person sitting. Suho's school's student. Not only that, amazingly... the kid is surrounded by bottles and bottles of bubble tea. He did not go to school, did he?

I went to that table and sat down. Though, it was kind of rude but I was never the type to ask for permission. He looked up and stood up to leave. I grabbed his hand just in time. Phew, I was fast. He glared at me but I simply smiled at him.

End of baby faced deer Pov

 

Sehun's Pov

I glared at him as he grabbed my hand. A stranger just sat at my place and now is grabbing my hand? What the heck? I don't want to start trouble that is why I left. I continued glaring at him but he smiled at me instead. His smile is so beautiful. Huh?! *blush* What the heck am I thinking of?!

" Oy! You are from Suho's school." Suho? Ah! The principal. How could he just casually call him that way? Do they know each other? " Are you a 2nd year?" Is he also going to be in our school or something? A transfer? I don't really get him but I nodded.

His smile grew wider. Gosh! He is making me feel uneasy. My heart feels like exploding. I escaped from his grip and turn to leave. " Come to school tomorrow, kay?" I just waved casually. Not sure if I should go or not. 

End of Bubble Tea maniac Pov

 

Tao's Pov

Tao's Room

I unlocked my door and went inside. *sigh* I feel so freaking tired!! I took off my shoes and jumped onto my bed. *groan* D-did I just hurt a groan? I sat on my bed. It feels weird...instead of being comfy, it feels hard! I got off my bed and started tapping it. *groan* I heard it again! And it is from under this sheet.

I flipped the blanket to meet the guy from this morning. An extremely angel like guy. " Ouch" He opened his eyes weakly and slowly. He then got up to sit on the bed and look at me. I look at him and he was shirtless... His abs made him look hot and y. The way his hair falls perfectly to his shoulder. *blush* What the heck am I thinking of?! But why the heck is he in my room?!

" Oh! It's you again!" He looked around and nodded as if he got an answer for something. " It seems like we will be roommates from now on~ Keke. Nice to meet you, I'm Kris!" 


Hey y'all! How was the first chapter?? 

Please please please comment about your thoughts, kay? Maybe?

 Anyways~ around 30 subscribers and 300 viewers for just the foreward is like just WOW! *rolls like a buffalo

Thank you so much, guys!! And for new readers, do subscribe and comment if it satisfies you~ keke

 

Gifs & photos not mine~ Belong to rightful owner