Hunting Guy !!!

my lovely nurse

 

 

Yoona and Sooyoung sat on the bench at park. They were seeing their team basketball playing. Eating their popcorn and sipping their drink without words come out from their mouth. Even though the taller really want to talk but her friend seems didn’t notice it and keeping space out.

Felt uneasy and bored Sooyoung grabbed Yoona’s half empty popcorn from her hand and threw it to the trash bin besides her and made the younger shock and angry at the same time.

“Yah! What did you do?” Yoona asked angrily.” It’s half full, aish . . . why did you throw it?” Yoona messed her hair irritated because her friend’s odd attitudes.

“So you didn’t realize it, huh!!!! Anyway, it’s half empty not half full. You were spacing out for a century. You didn’t even talk to me nor gave some of your food. What were you thinking huh?”

“Nothing. I just didn’t have a mood to talk right now?”

“Yoona, I’m your friend. Since when do you keep secrets from me?”

“Mianhae, I just don’t know what to do?”

“About what? Is it still about your first love?”

“Yes, after our last girl talk, he kept popping out in my head. The pain he left for me. It trust him like I trust Yuri eonni and you but he just left me like that. Half of my heart say that I can’t forgive him no matter what but the other half still missing him” Yoona sighed.

“What should I do Sooyoung ah?”

“Forget HIM!!”

“But, it’s hard to forget your first love”

“Okay, just distract your mind from thinking about him”

“How?” Yoona asked curiously, hoping it can help.

“Let’s hunting boys!”

“NE!!! Is it can help?”

“Of course, you just need to open your heart for another guy so your first love will be deleted from your mind naturally”

“Okay, let’s we search the guy who match with you” Sooyoung said excitedly and grabbed Yoona’s hand.

 

Yoona’s Pov

Sooyoung dragged me again. Ugh, why does she always drag me on the public? It’s embarrassing. I run to match her long step. I am pulling my wrinkle clothes.

I was too busy hiding my embarrassing face, and before I realized that we already at the nearest bench from the basketball field. I could feel many pairs eyes were looking at us even glaring, some of the whispering with their friend while keep glaring at us.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sooyoung Imnida” Sooyoung said to one of the basketball player. I didn’t even know who he is, how could Sooyoung know them.

“C-choi Siwon Imnida, b-but who are you” the guy named Siwon asked her.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I’m your hoobae, and she is my friend. She really really wants to be friend with you.”

I glared at Sooyoung with what-the-heck-were-you-saying looks but Sooyoung just ignored me. I didn’t even know the guy in front of me. I just sat there with dumbfounded expression. Hey, how could you asked a boy to be your friend in front of the whole students in this university.

Suddenly Sooyoung grabbed my hand towards Siwon sunbae, that’s what she called him before. But, I didn’t expect that he will reached my hands and shook it gently.

“Choi Siwon, nice to meet you Yoona ssi” he smiled sweetly. Sooyoung is indeed crazy, how could she introduce me a perfect guy to a plain girl like me. I felt like I wanna run and hide under this solid soil and never come back.

“I-Im Yoona, nice to meet you to S-si-siwon ssi” I stuttered. I mentally slapped my face. Why did I stutter like that, he might think that I’m his fans or he is my crush, gosh. Eotteokke?

I glanced at Sooyoung but she is nowhere to be found, ! This girl. I smiled sheepishly toward him.

‘Think, think Im Yoona think. You’ve sat there for a century. You must talk or leave this place as soon as possible before the girls who glaring at you will eat you’

My hands were sweating and a little bit shaking, I just bow my head, didn’t dare to lot at him nor his admirer. My face has gotten paler and paler. I must get out from this hell.

Still bowing in front of him I made a lame excuse.

“M-Mi-Mianhae S-Siwon ssi, I must go to the toilet” with that, I run from that place. I bump some of the people who were watching me with weird face. I couldn’t think straight anymore. The people start murmuring something, some of them kept glaring, and the other laughing. I will kill Sooyoung if I find her.

 

Running from that terrible situation made feel thirsty and tired. I go to the cafeteria to buy drinks. Fortunately, I spotted Sooyoung was eating peacefully. Smirk form on my face, this time I must gave her my revenge. After I got my drinks, I approach her slowly so she won’t acknowledge my presence.

“YAH!!!” I shouted right in front of her ears and made her choked. I laughed at her. She glared at me but I just smirked to her. Then, I sat on the vacant seat opposites from her seat.

“It’s my revenge Choi Sooyoung. How could you leave me?” I said angrily to her.

“Hehehe, I just gave you a private time with him”

“Is that what you said private when there’s a thousand pairs of eyes were eyeing me and ready to eat me”

“How could you introduce me to a guy who had a lot admirer like him? Don’t you how terrible their pierce glare?” I sipped my drinks harshly and I glared at her again but she is just smiling. Aish, this girl. I really want to punch her face if she isn’t my friend.

“Hey, hey, relax. Isn’t Kyuhyun sunbae is as popular as Siwon sunbae? So what is the matter? I think you don’t have any problem with that” She got the point. It is as if I know Kyuhyun in a nice way too, it’s even more embarrassing than with Siwon sunbae.

Flashback

I was walking at the corridor of Paran High school as a freshman. I was searching Sooyoung because I was late. When I reached second floor, there’s a bunch students blocked the stairs. I really didn’t have a clue about what had happened there so I tried to reached third floor and force the student to gave a space for me to walk so I could pass them. When I almost reached the stairs, I saw what they were seeing until they block the stairs.

Actually, there is a girls bring a gift with heart shapes. The color of that gift is really eye catching, I mean the color is too bright with red ribbon tied that gift. I was trying to pass them too when the boy smirked to the girls. Well, even from just one glance you could conclude him as a Kingka of this school by his arrogant face and attitude. The girls lowered her head because of embarrassment. I felt curios so I wait for a moment to see the boy reaction but the boy just asked her simply.

“What is it?”

“I-I-It’s a-a gift for you oppa”

“From who? Don’t say it’s from you because I won’t receive that”

The girl stared at the boy for a moment then she started to feel panic, sweat wetting her face. She looked around until our eyes met. Suddenly she grabbed my hands. Now, I was in front of that arrogant boy. I was really shock, I just blinked my eyes without realizing what has happened to me. The boy smirked again.

“So, you’re the one who give me this gift?” he took the gift harshly from the girl beside me but suddenly the girl run and left me with her problems.

“Aish, what the heck, why does suddenly she left me?” I whispered to myself. Now I feel what she felt, being an attention from a bunch of student. I was spacing out until,

“Hey, wake up” the boys flicked my forehead. That’s hurt, how dare he. I glared at him and rubbed my forehead but he just chuckle.

“Hey, that’s hurt” I shouted at him.

“Whoa, you asked your friend to give this” he showed the gift.”Then you shouted at me as if nothing has happened. You’re pretty smart.”

“B-but, I don’t even know her. I just a freshman here” I stuttered.

“So, IM YOON AH, you like me huh?” he read my nametag on my uniform.

“W-What? A-a-anio,”

“Hey, you don’t need to lie. I know that Cho Kyuhyun is irresistible for a girl like you” he teased me. I could feel my cheeks become hotter.

“You’re blushing and stuttering too, so what is that mean?” I could not bear it anymore, I looked to ground while shook my head. My face already as red as tomatoes but he kept teasing me. Suddenly, a tear escape from my eyes and he saw that. Maybe he felt guilty or what, he suddenly stopped and handed me his handkerchief then left me. After he left, everyone started to leave while murmuring like ‘whoa, she is so lucky’ ‘Ah, I’m so jealous’. At that time, I think they are weird. How could I am lucky if he teased me until I cry?

End the flashback

“W-well, that’s different?” Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

“Uhm, aish! I don’t know, it’s up to you then” I pout while look at another direction. But my eyes stop when I saw someone familiar. But that person has gone before I acknowledge him.

“Yah, Im Yoona. What are you looking at?” Sooyoung asked me while looking at the direction, which I was looking at but found nothing.

“Oh, It’s nothing. I just feel like I saw someone familiar”

“Oh, it’s time for our class let’s go?” Sooyoung dragged me to our class. But my eyes still look at that spot, hoping that will show up again but he didn’t.

The class has ended thirty minutes ago but Sooyoung and I still in the class. Actually, I am the one who did not want to get out from this class. What if one of Siwon’s sunbae admirers see me? Then they will call their friends to interrogate me even bully me. Or what if I meet Siwon sunbae and don’t how to react. Aish, what should I do? I couldn’t wait in this class until they leave, I must visit Kyuhyun too.

“Yah! Yoona ya, I said ‘gwaenchana’. Let’s go home or let’s go to the cafeteria, I’m hungry to death right now” Sooyoung whined and rubbing her flat stomach. I glared at her and mouthing this-is-your-fault! to her. She pouted, I don’t care, my life is more important than her hungry stomach.

“You won’t die. Let’s wait one hour again then we will go home, arraso”

 

 

“Aish, you said we will only wait one hour again but we have waited for almost three hours. You are too much. You school here and they school here too. Even though you tried to escape from them today you will still have a probability to meet them on the other day”

DANG!! Sooyoung’s words is like a knife that was stabbing my heart.

That’s right,

She is right.

We study in the same university. Oh My God, I am really stupid. I cursed myself, how could I forget an important thing like that?

“It’s okay, they won’t harm you, and if they harm you I will tell him that his admirer has been bothering my friends. I bet they won’t do anything to you” I sighed. She is right again. Why suddenly my brain won’t work, because that incident everything felt so blur.

“Arraso, Sooyoung ah, you go home first, I want to visit Kyuhyun. Bye”

“Arasso, you always leave me now, I think I start to hate Kyuhyun sunbae now,” Sooyoung pouted. I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

“Stop nagging like a child, bubye Sooyoungie, muach” I sent her a kiss bye and she made a fake throw up face. I giggled and jump in to the bus and left her wait for another bus with different direction with me.

After two day didn’t visit gaemgyu because I was afraid. I afraid he will forget me again. And the worst he doesn’t like my presences anymore after the pain I’ve cause to him. Now, I tried to think positively that everything is gonna be all right. So, here I am. In front of his house, kept punching the bell until an ahjumma or his maid open the gate.

“Ahgassi, do you look for young master?”

“Ne ahjumma, is he at home?” I asked her back.

“Ah, after your last visit Madame Cho bring him to the hospital”

“Oh, Gamsahamnida ahjumma” I said and started to leave her but the ahjumma called me.

“Wait, Are you Im Yoona?”

“Ne, waeyo?”

“Ah, I forgot to tell you that Madame Cho told me that if a girl named Im Yoona I must give her this” Ahjumma showed me a piece of paper. It is an address, an hospital address actually. After that I thanked the ajumma and go home. Because it is already evening, I didn’t think to visit him now, Yuri will angry if come home late.

I sighed while walking to the station. I choose to ride a subway than a bus because it’s time for the workers to go home so I thought the bus must be filled by them. I walked slowly and threw a glance to everywhere to please my eyes. There are many workers who wait the subway to bring them to their family, there are some couple too who intertwined their hands with smile plastered each other face.

Suddenly I felt jealous, I remember about him again. I threw my glances to another scenery, then I found the same guy who I saw this morning, I chased him but he already get in the subway. I couldn’t follow him because we had different direction so I just stand there, watching him walked among the people to find his seat. I still couldn’t see his face because he was backing me.

I know maybe it wasn’t him but I hope it’s really him. But, even if it’s really him then what will I do? Will I forget everything and start anew with him? I can’t, it’s so painful. But if it’s really him why he didn’t show himself and talked to me.

My mind started to wonder the possible thing about him, who else, Nichkhun of course, the bastard that I loved or maybe I still love. I shook my head, I didn’t know if it’s really him or not, I didn’t even see his face clearly. Why should I thinking about him.

I gained back my conscious just to realize that my subway almost leaves. I quickly get in.

“ I’m home, I shouted from the living room”

“Hey, don’t need to shout. How is today my sis? Did Kyuhyun get better?” ah, I forgot about that. But, How could eonni know about that? I look at her with strange look. She understood and gave me an explanation.

“I know it’s your bad day, so go take a bath then let’s eat together after that I will tell you”

“Owwhhh, you are the best eonni” I made an aegyo; she slapped my and command me to take a bath quickly. I giggled and hugged her.

“Aish, you smell like hell Im Yoona!”

“ARRASO, ARRASO” I run to the bathroom while giggling. At least I still have her and Sooyoung who always be there for me. I am glad to have them with me.

 

 


Hey , I'm sorry for late update

next week is time for exam

please pray for me guys :)

 

Oh! Don't forget to comment and subscribe

Kkeekekeke . . .