The First day

my lovely nurse

Yoona was in the kitchen. She prepared food for Kyuhyun and breakfast for her, her, Yuri and Sooyoung. She wakes up at four sharply so she can have a lot of time because it is her first time to cook other than ramen and rice. She tried her best to make the food edible. Even though Im Yoona is a shiksin doesn’t mean she know how to cook, she only know how eat but never know how to make it.

          Anyway, today is Saturday. No class for her. Yoona have planned it since her last time she meet Kyuhyun. She had made herself promise not to cry in front of Kyuhyun and will make Kyuhyun back just like before. Everyone call her Him Yoona not for nothing. She can handle it.

“Im Yoona Hwaiting!!!” she shouted excitedly. She then goes to the bathroom to clean herself. After that, she wakes Sooyoung and Yuri up.

After twenty minutes, the food already served on the table. Yuri came first, and then Sooyoung came while rubbing her eyes. Yuri stops walking when she saw the table is full of food. Sooyoung who still rubbing her eyes bumping Yuri’s back and made a loud thump.

“TADA!!!”  Yoona shouted excitedly while showing the food on the table which she cooks. She is so proud of herself and couldn’t control her happiness.

‘Omo, Yoong you made all of this?” Yoona just nodded gleefully when Yuri asked her.

“Yah Im Yoona!!! Is today my birthday? Why did you make all of this delicious food?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“I feel something fishy, why did you wake up so early and made all of this” Yuri younger sister, and the youngest seems shy and blushed too.

“A-anio, today I will visit Kyuhyun and I’ve planned about these three days ago. I want to make something special for eonni, sooyoung and Kyuhyun”

“I it really for me, Sooyoung, kyuhyun and me or it’s only for HIM?” Yuri twitched her eyebrows and emphasized the last word to tease Yoona. While Sooyoung, was busy trying every food on the table.

“Eonniiiii!!!” Yoona pouted.

“Aish, what’s inside your mind!!! Don’t think too much, you know that Kyuhyun is sick and I want to make something special for him because I didn’t know that my friend is suffering while me living my life happily” suddenly Yoona’s mood changed and Yuri felt guilty. She tried to cheer her sister.

“Okay, don’t be so gloomy like this. I’m sure he won’t like it if you become sad like this”

“Eonni, you tease me again” Yoona whined.

“Okay, okay, smileeeeee” Yuri pinched Yoona;’s cheeks. Yuri giggled while Yoona still pouting.

Suddenly Sooyoung interrupt them.” Hey, you two. Don’t you want to eat?” Sooyoung said with full mouth.

“Arraso, let’s taste the food first before this eat all the food” Yoona said.

“Yes, and make sure the food is delicious. You don’t want your soon to be boyfriend disappointed with your food, right?” Yuri teased Yoona again. Yoona send her sister a death glare. Yuri kept giggling. Yoona made a cute mad face, and ignore her, she puffed her cheeks and lean her chin on her knuckles.

“Yah! Stop that! You look so ugly!” but it doesn’t work.

“Okay, I’m sorry. What do you want from me then?”

“Hmm, just eat my food and say that my food is really delicious”

“YE???!”

“Anio, just kidding, kekeke. Just taste it first okay”

“Okay boss!!”

 

The three of them finished their breakfast. Yoona run to her room to take some stuff before go. In her room, Yoona took her bag, shoes and cell phone. When she grabbed her phone, she saw Kyu’s diary lying perfectly on her desk. She grabbed it and took it into her bag then rushed to the kitchen. She bid goodbye to Sooyoung and Yuri then got out from her house while bringing foods in her right hand.

“Yoona, I just wanna say that your food is delicious and Kyu will surely love it” Yuri could see Yoona’s flushed cheeks, she just giggled and closed the door.

          On the bus, she easily found her seat. She sat comfortably. She opened her bag and took Kyuhyun’s diary, Yoona then chuckled if she remembered how rude Kyuhyun’s attitude was. She still cannot believe an air-headed person likes him has a diary. She opened the diary slowly. The first page is looks really plain. There is just his name, which he writes with blue ink.

CHO KYUHYUN

 

March 30th, 2010

 

When she flipped another page, the bus had stopped. She closed the diary and put it back into her bag. She walked for five minutes then reached Kyu’s house. She pushed the doorbell, and then a middle-aged woman came out.

“Oh, Yoona ya. You’ve come, let’s get inside”

“OH, I forgot to tell you today I will leave Kyuhyun to meet his father so please accompany him because my flight in two hours, bye and take care”

“Ah, ne Mrs. Cho”

“Hey, I’ve told you to call me eomoni”

“Ye eomoni, good bye and take care too”. Kyu’s mom left the house and I walked again to kyuhyun’s room.

“Kyuhyun ah, Annyeong” I said cheerfully.

“Gaemgyu, how do . . . “

 Yoona feel strange and then she looks at Kyuhyun’s bed. Yoona cover . Her eyes widen.

 “OMO!!!” “ KYUHYUN!!”

She quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned Kyuhyun clothes, which is soaked by porridge. Kyuhyun spilled out all the porridge. He made the porridge stained his clothes, bedcover and the floor. Yoona sighed because she knows she will be the one who clean all the mess he made.

“Aigoo, you are still evil even though you’re sick. How could you spill all the porridge? Huh!!” Yoona said angrily but still cleaning the floor, which is stained by porridge.

Yoona brought the bowl and dirty towel to the kitchen. Then she changed the bedcover but Kyuhyun won’t move from his bed, she grabbed Kyuhyun with all of her strength but still failed.

“Kyuuuuuhyuuuuuuuuunaaah, mooooooove now” Yoona pulled Kyuhyun hands but kyuhyun just sit there, she kept pulling and pulling Kyuhyun’s arm.

“I must change the bedcover or , ,aaaaaaaaaaahh” Yoona shouted. Her body falls on Kyuhyun’s chest, while their face made a little gape. Yoona close her eyes but Kyuhyun still open his eyes. He examined Yoona’s face.

Yoona’s face already as red as tomatoes, she opened her eyes slowly. Their faces are so closed, her heart, beat thousand times faster than usually. She still holds Kyuhyun’s arm. Kyuhyun kept looking at Yoona, Yoona’s cheeks already burnt because the embarrassment. She quickly gets up from his chest then get out from his room. She leaned on the wall while rubbing her chest.

“Yah! Stop beating this fast, its hurt” she whispered to her chest. She inhale and exhale rapidly. After her breath, normal and her heart beat like usual she come back to his room.

 Kyuhyun already sat on the sofa.” Omo! You can move to the sofa by yourself!” she exclaimed shockingly.

Kyuhyun still didn’t responded her but she still happy. Finally, Kyuhyun move from his bed. She quickly approached Kyuhyun.

She holds his hand and look at his eyes deeply. “Kyuhyun ah, you’re indeed a genius. Now you can move from your bed, I know you will recover quickly. I promises you I’ll be here until you recover and we will bickering like before” she said then hugged him lightly.

“Oh, I almost forgot. You didn’t eat yet right? You’ve spilled the porridge before. I brought your favorite food special for my best friend,” she said cheerfully. She grabbed the food on Kyuhyun’s desk then put it on the table in front of the sofa. She handed him the chopstick but he didn’t take it.

“Yah! Take this chopstick, won’t you taste my food?” no response from him, Yoona sighed.

“Okay, I’ll fed you” she then took kimbap with chopstick.

“Aaaaaaaa, open your mouth” kyuhyun open his mouth and eat her kimbap.

“Otteyo? Do you like it?” she said excitedly. Kyuhyun nodded a bit. Without her knowing, Kyuhyun smiled a little. Unfortunately, she couldn’t see it because she is like a crazy person now, jumping happily like a five years old child.

After feeding Kyuhyun she continues took the bedcover and changed it with the clean one. After that she look at Kyuhyun already sleeps on the sofa. She approaches him and realized that Kyuhyun’s clothes were wet and smell.

“Kyuhyun ah, wake up” she whispered to him and shook his body a little but kyuhyun won’t open his eyes sleep.

“Aigoo, eotteokke? He must change his clothes” Yoona shook his body again and speak more loudly.

“YAH!! Gaemgyu wake up now, change your clothes first then you can continue your sleep”

“Ehmmmm”

She throws the clothes to Kyuhyun’s face. “Here, change it”

Kyuhyun then sat there and let the clothes fall to the floor.

“Omo, don’t say that I must . . .” she covered before she finished her sentences. Her shoulders fell; she then took the clothes on the floor. She closed her eyes while pulling up his clothes then she changes it with clean clothes. She still close her eyes but her cheeks already hot, even though she closed her eyes and couldn’t see anything but she felt Kyuhyun stared at her.

“Nah, finish! Now you must sleep and I will wait you while finishing my homework”

She led Kyuhyun to his bed. Just like a mother to her son, she covers his body with blanket. She also humming a lullaby until Kyuhyun closed his eyes, she then whispered to his ears. “Sleep tight”

Yoona cleaned the table and brought the dish to the kitchen. She cleaned the entire dish and brought the dirty bedcover to the tub so the’ ahjumma’ can clean it.

After everything clean she comeback to Kyuhyun’s big room. She took her bag then opened her notebook the start typing her homework.

She types her homework for almost two hours, and then she fall asleep with her head leaned on the table.

Meanwhile, at Kyuhyun’s mom place.

“My son, you’re really a good boy. How could you found such a beautiful girl like her?” Kyuhyun’s mom talk to herself then smiled.

She is on her car to meet Kyuhyun’s father but actually, he is in Korea not in the State. Kyuhyun’s mother was lying to Yoona. Kyuhyun’s father was at Busan.

After 30 minutes, she reached the place and quickly got inside the room with Kyuhyun’s father name hanging on the door.

“yeobo, I come back and I have a good news for us” she smiled then took a seat.

She took her husband hand and squeezed it.

“We found her yeobo, she is so beautiful and nice. She is in our house now and takes care of Kyuhyun. Her name is Im Yoona, she is our last key. I will pray for you and Kyuhyun so we can reunite again and pay our mistakes to Kyuhyun. He doesn’t deserve this, it’s our fault” Kyuhyun’s mom starts sobbing in front of her husband.

“You’re happy right? We have waited her for almost one year and now we found her. She is beautiful, cute and a cheerful girl so no wonder our son love her so much. You will agree with me if you see her.”

“. . . “

“I take that as a yes, oh I will go home now, she must wait for me. No matter what, she will be Kyuhyun’s future wife. I know you will agree. Bye yeobo” Kyuhyun’s mom then kissed her husband’s cheeks. She wiped her tears then get out from his room. She took her car and drive back to her house.

Back to Kyuhyun’s house.

Kyuhyun sat in front of Yoona for almost twenty minutes. For the first time after that incident, Kyuhyun looked at another object other than his window. He looks at Yoona intensely. He kept asking his mind ‘Who is this girl?’ ‘Why he feel comfortable and warm when she is here?’

He touched her face, her beautiful forehead, her nose then the object suddenly moved. He stopped for a while and let out a sighed when he knew the girl wasn’t awake yet. He continued looking at her, he even didn’t understand why did he do this, he feel curios with the girl in front of him.

His fingertips continued touched her perfect face. When he touched her nose again suddenly the girl opened her eyes. He frozen seeing her deer eyes blinked in a cute way.

DEER? EYES? YOONA?

His head start spinning like crazy. Just like a movie, he saw a girl in his head. When the girl was, hold her tears, when she was laughing, when she was mad. He saw everything about her. He screamed in pain while grabbing his head.

“Arghh, “Kyuhyun shouted made the half conscious Yoona wake up fully and panic.

“Omo!! Kyuhyun ah, what happened? Are you hurt” she asked him then slapped her face. ‘Of course he is hurts, don’t you hear he scream in pain’ my inner said.

“Eotteokkhe?”

Kyuhyun bit his lips, his sight start to blur but he could see her face, then he unconsciously mumbled something before he lost his conscious and fall on her shoulders.

 

“Yoona” he whispered. Yoona widen her eyes. Yoona quickly caught his body before its bump on the hard floor. Without she realized, she already cries while hugging Kyuhyun’s body. She is crying hardly. In the same time, Kyuhyun’s mother comes.

“Omo!! What had happened Yoona ya”

“…” Yoona couldn’t answer his mom question, she keep sobbing. Kyuhyun’s mom starts to bring Kyuhyun to his bed with Yoona’s help.

 After Kyuhyun lied on his bed, Kyuhyun’s eomma grabbed the crying girl to the outside.

“What had happened actually Yoona ya?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked her once again.

“H-he h-he, K-k-k-kyu-Kyuhyun, . . .”

“Yes, what happened with him?” Now Kyuhyun’s mom showing her worries toward his only son.

“H-he remembered me eomma” Yoona burst again. Kyuhyun’s mom crying in happiness, she hugged Yoona tightly, tried to calm her.

“Sssh, isn’t that good” Kyuhyun’s mom said between her sobs. Yoona nodded. They released their hugged and wiped their tears.

“I know, I’m just too happy because I was afraid he won’t remember me anymore. Oh, it’s already late, I must go home. My sister will worry if didn’t go home yet” Yoona said then took her things in Kyuhyun’s room. As usual, she said goodbye to him.

“Let me take you home” Kyuhyun’s eomma said to Yoona when she is already in the living room.

“No, thank you eomma, I can go home with bus”

“No, I insist” Kyuhyun’s mom grabbed Yoona to her car then starts the engine. When they reached Yoona’s home, Kyuhyun’s mom said something to Yoona.

“Thank you Yoona ya. I’m so grateful and I know that you can make him recover. Sleep tight honey” with that Yoona gets out from the car with Yuri waiting in the living room. Yoona hugged Yuri tightly. Yuri nodded and rubbed her sister back.

“Let’s sleep”

“Uhmm” Yoona nodded then they went to their room.

The day ended with happy news and Yoona sleep peacefully. She didn’t even remember about the diary.


Why did Kyuhyun's mom lied to Yoona about Kyuhyun's father?

What will happen with Kyuhyun? and where's Nickhun?

Just keep read my story, Thank you

 

Nah.

Chapter 4 has come out. Please give your comment and don't forget to subscribe.

Hope you like this chapter :)