His Mom . .

my lovely nurse

 

Hey, second chapter has come. give your comment about my story.

oh, i forgot to tell you that english isn't my mother language soI'm sorry if there's a lot of mistake, kekeke. HAPPY READING !!!!

 


 

“Yoona ya, are you sure you can go home alone? I can accompany you if you want?”

“No, it’s okay, I can go home by myself. Don’t worry because I’m Him Yoona” I joke while showing her my fist.

            I walked lazily to my house, kicking small stone or empty cane on the streets while bowing my head. I couldn’t imagined the evil Kyu who always tease me become like that. I don’t know what to do, I miss his tease, I miss calling him gaemgyu because he is a freak gamers, I miss when he call me weirdo even though I always said that I hate it but actually I like it because I feel more special. I miss you gaemgyu oppa.

My house is only two blocks again, I kept walking and something caught my eyes. There’s a car in front of our house. I wonder who is coming. Is it appa and umma? But just tomorrow they called us that they can’t visit us this month so it’s impossible.

“Yuri ah, I’m home,” I shouted from the gate. But, we have a guest. A middle-aged woman sit in our living room, I bow to her  then asked her.

“Annyonghaeseyo, Yoona Imnida. Can I help you ahjumma?” I asked the ahjumma politely. The she stand and introduces herself.

“so you are Yoona, nice to meet youYoona ssi, I’m Cho Jae Hee, Kyuhyun’s mother” my jaw dropped and I just stood there with blank expression until Yuri came bring a glass of tea for our unexpected guest.

“Oh, Yoong. You’ve come, this ahjumma is looking for you,” Yuri whispered to me.

“I know unnie, she is Kyuhyun’s eomma. Do you remember Kyuhyun? The guy who always tease me at High School” Yuri just nodded then left them. Yuri is from different school, Yuri live with our parents at California until she graduated while Yoona lives alone at Korea and study at Paran High School. Yuri live with their parents because they didn’t want something bad happen when she away from our parents and after her graduated Yuri asked their parents to let her go back to Korea as a payback because she can’t go to the university. She convinces their parents that Yoona needs someone too before Yoona face her own graduate then they agreed. So Yuri just heard about Kyuhyun by their girl talk with Sooyoung, she never meet Kyuhyun personally.

 

Kyuhyun’s mom sat back. Yoona sat on the sofa. Silent filled the air, no one initiated to talk first until,

“You are really Im Yoona?”

“Y-yes ajumma” I replied awkwardly.

“I’m sorry if I disturb your activity but I need your help and it’s about Kyuhyun healthy. I knew that Sungmin and Sunny has told you the story because they’re the one who told me your house”

“Yoona ssi, I know you must be confused but you are my last hope, Kyuhyun lost half of his memory and has an ill mental, he doesn’t want to talk nor has interaction with everyone but me. Doctor said he could recover with some help from the people whom he loves to make him feel comfortable and you are his friends. I know it doesn’t make any sense but I hope you want to try it. I lost my hope until I found this,” said Kyuhyun’s mom, then she showed Yoona a little notebook. It seems like diary or it is really diary. Then Kyu’s mom handed me that book.

Its color is brown with many little cute deer head as the cover. It is so cute but is it belongs to Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun has diary. A mean, cruel, devil and annoying person likes him has a diary? Really? It is not so him. I want to laugh but his mother looks really serious and by seeing her face I wonder how ill Cho Kyuhyun is?

“It is Kyuhyun diary,” his mom said flatly.

“I know I shouldn’t interfere with someone’s privacy even though I’m his mother but I thought by read his diary I’ll found someone who can help me. My thought was right; I found your name inside his diary”

“R-re-really?” I asked in disbelief but then I thought ‘ah, it’s must be because he always teased me and he didn’t want to forget how ridiculous I am’

“Yes, he mentions your name, a lot of your name,” his mom continued. I lost my word; he really did write my name I mean A LOT of my name in his diary. I became so curious so I tried to peek inside but then his mom talked again.

“You can read it later if you want, you can also have it but can you please go with me to see Kyuhyun?” without thinking, I nodded. It’s the only chance for me to meet him again, I admitted that I missed him, a lot.

“Thank you Yoona ya” Kyu’s mom suddenly hugged me, I’m kinda surprised seeing how happy she is but whatever.

“But I must tell my sister first” “Keurae, tell your sister now” I bowed my head then went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Yuri bombarded me with a lot of question.

“Ya, Yoona ya what had happened? Why did kyuhyun eomonim come here? What were you talking about in the living room?”

“Aish uniiee!!!, Stop it, I want to visit kyuhyun now and I’ll tell you later about the whole story, arra. Bye unnie” I kissed her cheeks then left her dumfounded. I chuckled seeing her blank expression. It’s so rare to see Yuri have blank expression like that, she is so perfectionist. 

We finally get inside Cho’s house. It is so big as expected. There’s a lot of flower in the little park inside their house, I think it must be Miss Cho who planted all of that. Their house looks so glamour. But unfortunately in this big house Kyu just lived by himself, it must be very boring. Kyuhyun’s father lived in America while his mom rarely goes home to accompany her husband.

Miss Cho led me to Kyu’s room. “Yoona, you can come by yourself, this is Kyuhyun’s room, I need to do something” I just nodded then bowed to her. Maybe kyuhyun’s mom doesn’t want to disturb us.

 

When Kyuhyun’s mom left, I become doubt. My mind has a little battle between to open the door or not. I am afraid; my thought last morning kept budging my mind. What if . . . But then my curiosity won. I open the door slowly. I peeked inside then daring myself to get inside his room.

 I saw him, there, on the bed. Just sitting like a living corpse. My heart broke seeing him like this. Is it really him? He became the different person. His pale skin became paler, his sharp eyes just watch the window blankly, and his smirks didn’t show in his face. How could he become like this?

I walked slowly, tried to approach him while hold my tears.

“Kyu” I called him softly. But he didn’t respons. My heart sank, he didn’t even look at me, his tired eyes still watch the window like there’s a movie that he couldn’t just pass it.

I sat down beside him; try to look what he is looking at since ‘I don’t know when’. There’s nothing, he didn’t look at anything. I touched his hand, so cold.

“Yah! Gaemgyu, don’t you dare to play a joke to me!” I said while choking in tears. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I wiped my tears with my knuckles harshly.

“Cho Kyuhyun, I told you, stop playing with me because it doesn’t funny anymore” my tears keep coming. But he never answer me, he didn’t even look at how miserable I am seeing him like this. The almighty Cho Kyuhyun, just sit on his bed for hours. How could God give a punishment like this to him? I knew he is the most evil person that I know, but he has a warm heart, even though he never shows it but he still doesn’t deserve a punishment like this. He is a genius before but now, he couldn’t even talk.

“Kyuhyun ssi!! Let’s stop this” I shook his body; I kept crying and crying while begging him. I knew it’s not a joke but how I wish it is really a joke.

“O-op-ppa, Kyuhyun op-oppa, please” I whispered to him and grabbed his cloth thigtly.

“YAH!!! I’ve called you oppa, how could you won’t stop this joke anymore?!”

“Y-You said you want me to call you oppa because you’re older than me, I’ve called you oppa, it’s my first time called you oppa, can you stop this joke anymore, p-please” I tried to calmed myself, what I have done was useless, I know that but, arrggh, I hate it. I want him to comeback, his smirked, his sharp stare, his sharp mouth; I miss his evilness even though I hate it.

“Yoona ya” Miss Cho called me. I quickly rubbed my tears then get out from Kyu’s room.

“I want to go first, do you wanna come with me so I can send you home because it’s already late”

“Yes ajumma, I want to ask for permission first to Kyuhyun. Is that okay?” Miss Cho Just nodded.

“I’ll wait you in the car” “Ne”

I walked back to Kyu’s room. “Kyuhyun ah, I wanna go home now but I promise I will come again” I said to him then hugged him. “Annyeong”

In the car, I just looked outside the window, and then ajumma asked me.

“Yoona ya, I want to ask a favor from you, can I?”

“Yes, what is it ahjumma?”

“Can you accompany him for a few months?”

“Ne??!”        

“PleaseYoona, I’ll pay you if you want”

“Eh, no need Miss Cho I’ll accompany him, anyway I’m his friends too. I’ll try my best to help him”

“Thank you Yoona ya, and you can call me eomoni if you want”

“Really?”

“Yes, you can. From now on you must call me eomoni arraso!” she smiled than grabbed my hand and squeeze it. I was so shock. But I know how happy is her now, she still has a hope to cure her genius and only son. I am glad, really glad. I couldn’t stop smiling even though I don’t even sure what makes me happy like this. Is it because Kyu’s mom ups, I mean eomoni wanting me to accompany her son or I can meet kyu as much as I want. Aish, whatever.