The News

my lovely nurse

Today is a beautiful day for Yoona. It is her first day to attend Seoul University as a student. For her, Seoul University is so cool, and study in there is her dream since she is at Junior High School. Now, her dream comes true. She is really happy, her sister happy for and she thanked to God because He is so nice to her. Her life is complete or is it? Well, we still don’t know.

Yoona wakes up really early in the morning so she can prepare for her first day. She stretched her body while sniffing.

“Its toast bread and chicken soup” she mumbled. While continue sniffing.

Yuri always knows how to make her sister smile in the morning. Food always makes Yoona smile for a long and tiring day. Yuri did not continue her study because their parents did not want her got weaker. At first she is angry because she thinks her parents didn’t fair by letting Yoona continue her study but forbid her to do the same thing but her sister convinced her that their parents love her so much and doesn’t want her to get tired. Finally, she agreed.

“Yoongie ya!! Go take a bath after that we eat breakfast together before your favorite food gets cold” Yuri screams her lung from the kitchen and get a loud answer from Yoona’s room.

“ARRASSO!! Just wait me, I will ready in no minutes and please put a full bowl of soup because I’m sure this day will be so tiring” Shouted Yoona. Her voice echoed the whole house but Yuri just giggled.

“OKAY, two full bowls of soup for my lovely sister as a bonus” she shouted back.

“THANK YOU SIS, I love you sssoooooooo much, kekeke” Yoona shouted back from bathroom.

Yoona wear a skinny jean, which match her legs well and put on a grey t-shirts. She took her bag and shoes then run as fast as she could to the dining room. She just couldn’t resist the soup that Yuri’s cooked. Its smell so good.

“ Yah!! Don’t run, you might tripped” as Yuri finished her sentences just like a spell Yoona tripped and fall on her knees.

“Ouch, YAH!! Why did you said like that? Look! I really tripped. It’s hurts”

“Ups, I’m sorry sis, I just warn you, Hahaha”

“Forget that, I’m hungry, where is my food?” Yoona said while rubbing her knees.

“Here’s your food SHIKSHIN” Yoona just glared her sister but the elder keep giggling. However, Yoona is Yoona, she couldn’t ever resist food so she just forget it easily.

 

After eat her breakfast she kissed Yuri’s cheeks then run to the near bus stop. She waits her bus and after five minutes the bus come then a tall girl come out from the bus. The tall girl immediately hugs her really tight.

“Yoona, we meet again. I miss you,” the tall girl shouted while hugging Yoona.

“Y-Yah! Choi SooYoung! I can’t breathe let me go” Yoona said, chocked because a cracking bone hug from her best friend.

“Ups, mianhae. I’m just too happy, we’re go in the same school again. And I hope we will graduate then work at the same hospital as a nurse” She said dreamily.

“Hey, you two girl, do you want to ride this bus or not?” the bus driver cut our thought.

“Yes ajusshi, mianhae” we said and get inside the bus.

Yoona POV

I and Sooyoung sit on the back seat and chat about everything like we will eat what for lunch, how crowd the cafeteria will, or will we meet a handsome sunbae at our first day. Sooyoung and me is best friend since elementary school, our fate is really amazing. We always got the same school and I don’t know since when we become more close, she even sleepover every weekend. Sometimes we had a girl talk for a whole night. Yuri, her and I are best friend and noting would separate us. I know her secrets, her crush and everything about her and she also know everything about me and Yuri.

The bus has stopped; we get out from the bus and walk together. We both are so nervous right now. Sooyoung grabbed my hand and hold it tightly just like we usually did whenever we feel nervous except Yuri isn’t here. We walked again while our hand clasps tighter.

“ Sooyoung ah, we have the same class for our first subject, it’s math” I said in relieved and rubbed my chest. God still love me, huft…

“Okay then, let’s go to our class, kajja” Sooyoung said and dragged me.

“Hey, don’t drag me like that. It’s embarrassing” I whispered to her because I feel that a thousand pairs eyes were eyeing us.

“Ups, sorry again,” she said while let go her hand. I sit properly then walked again as if nothing had happened. ‘ It’s embarrassing, if kyuhyun saw me he must tease me, he will say that how can a girl already took attention (IN A WEIRD WAY) at her first day at college. He must laughed until he choked’

Eh? Why suddenly I remember about him? It’s already a year he didn’t contact me. Aish, why suddenly I miss him?

“Uhm, Sooyoung ah, did you hear any new about Kyuhyun?”

“Ne? Kyuhyun? You mean Kyuhyun sunbae who always teased you back then when we still in high school?” I just nodded feeling uneasy because suddenly I asked about him. When we are still high school students, people always thinks that we’re a couple or we really match each other but we never take that seriously because I know he just like to tease me and make fun of me.

I pouted my lips when I remember that. He always call me weirdo because I look really weird and have a weird attitude, weird hairstyle, weird habit, blah, blah, blah. Since that time, I start to hate ‘weird’ words. It’s all thanks to him.

“YAH!! IM Yoona!! Do you hear me?” Sooyoung shouted and made me flinch a little hearing her loud voice right in front of my ears. Aish, this kid. I rub my ears and glared at Sooyoung.

“What?!” I asked in annoyed tone.

“Aish, you didn’t hear me don’t you?”

“You asked about Kyuhyun sunbae before right? I heard that he study at France so he can continue his father business in Korea. Maybe he will live there for three or four years. As you know, he is really genius so I think he doesn’t need a long time to finish his school there.”

“Oh” only that is my respons. I start to think why didn’t he tell me before, why I don’t know anything about that, aish nappeun namja. I’m his friend too, right?

“Yah Im Yoona! You are zoning out again”

“Ne?! A-aniyo” I said, denied her statement. Well, I’m indeed zoning out but I won’t admit it especially it’s because of annoying Cho Kyuhyun, NEVER!!

Sooyoung is eyeing me with suspicious look.

“What now?!”

“Do you, by any chance, miss him?”

“M-mwo!! Miss him, never. U-uhm, by the way where are we now? Don’t say that we are lost” I glared at Sooyoung. She grinned and made ‘peace’ sign. Ugh, I know that.

“Aish, you must treat me if we are late”

“Arraso,” she pouted, kekeke this is what you get because you tease Im Yoona.

Then I approached a boy who is passing by. “Excuse me, where’s the room class for math?”

“Oh, it’s on second floor, two rooms from left”

“Oh, thank you very much” I bow to him and grab Sooyoung immediately.

Finally, we reached the class and fortunately, the teacher hasn’t come. We found our sit and sat down comfortably. While we wait the teacher to come, Sooyoung starts a conversation.

“Uhm Yoona ya, I heard from my friend that something happened before Kyuhyun sunbae went to France. Well, he is very rich but too bad he is the only son”

I know that he is very rich, every students know about that. Who doesn’t know Cho corporation? Even my father admits that they are really great in business industry.

“What do you mean? Is it bad or good?” I asked her curiously but she seems hesitant.

“Tell me Sooyoung ah?” I made a puppy eyes to her.

“My friend said that he had a car accident when he goes to the airport”

“M-mwo, a car accident” I asked in disbelieve.

“H-how come? Is he okay?” I asked worriedly.

“I don’t know Yoong, mian”

“B-but . . . “I want to ask more but the teacher has come so I tried to ask Sooyoung later. I hoped it’s just a rumor and he is okay right now.

 

After two hours sitting in the class while listening to the teacher, we felt so hungry. When the bell rang, we quickly run to the cafeteria. Hehehe, Sooyoung and me is very hungry and we afraid there’s no seat left for us. After found a nice table, Sooyoung buys the food because she made us lost this morning while me saving a place for her.

When I waited for Sooyoung someone approach me and I know it’s Sungmin and his girlfriend. I know they’re school here too because Kyuhyun had introduced us and they’re the first person who judged us as a lover. I remember how stubborn they are when we said that we didn’t have special relationship. I bowed a little to them and let them sit at empty seat in front of me.

“Annyonghaseyo, Sungmin oppa, Sunny unnie” I greeted them.

“Annyeong Yoona” Sunny unnie greeted me back.

“How are you Yoona?” Sungmin oppa asked me. “I’m fine, what about you? Is oppa and unnie still together? Whoa” I said in amaze because their strong relationship. They’ve been together for almost four years and still look like a new couple.

“As you see,” Sunny unnie giggled. Then Sooyoung come bring a trail with full of food.

“Aish, tomorrow I want you to buy the food for us. I’m so tired . . . eh Sungmin oppa, Sunny unnie” Sooyoung said shock seeing two people after a long time then took an empty seat beside Yoona.

“Oh, you’re here too Sooyoung ah, you and Yoona always stick together don’t you?” Sungmin oppa teased us.

“Hehehe, we think so, let’s eat then, I’m so hungry”

“Oh, we’ve eaten and we just want to tell Yoona something” Sungmin oppa said seriously.

“What is it oppa?” I asked curiously. “It’s about Kyuhyun Yoona ya”

“N-ne Kyuhyun?!” I asked confusedly. But, Sungmin oppa looks so serious and I could feel something wrong about that evil sunbae.

“What do you mean oppa, isn’t he at France” I twitched my eyebrows. I start feeling uneasy and I suddenly remember what Sooyoung had told me this morning. Is it true, no, it can’t be right? Just imagining that made my heartbeat so fast, my head spinning. I really want to puke.

“Just tell me oppa,” I said. Tried to act as calm as possible even though my voice already trembling and my eyes start watery.  Sooyoung know my condition, she grabbed my hand and hold it tight.

“Kyuhyun got an accident one year ago when he goes the airport. The cab that he used lost control and fall to the river. Fortunately, he still alive. . . “Sungmin oppa stops for awhile then took a long breathe. I felt relieve just hearing that he is alive until.

“. . . but he lost his half memory and due to the hard bump he had, he has a little problem with his mental. He refuses to meet anyone except his mother. He never speaks after that incident. He looks like a robot, just sit on his bed for a long day. He is looks so pale, just like a body without bloods. He never move even an inch from his bed and he is just staring blankly to the window in his room. Even though doctor said he still can recover but we don’t know when will he recover exactly” I cover my mouth, my tears flow freely. I couldn’t even speaks, my breathe felt so heavy.

“I’m sorry Yoona, we just tell you now. Because we doesn’t understand how to help Kyu, we’ve tried but we failed. We almost give up until Kyu’s mom asked us to find you”

“Why?” I managed to speak.

“We don’t know, she just said that she wants us to tell where you live, so can I asked your address and phone number?” now sunny unnie who answer it.

“s-sure” I said then grabbed Sunny unnie phone to write my address and phone number”

“Thanks Yoona ya, let’s pray for Kyuhyun” then Sungmin oppa and Sunny unnie left.

“Omo,” Sooyoung shouted. “So it’s true,” she mumbled softly but I can still hear her.

“S-s-sooyoung ah, eotteokke?” I asked her.

“Yoona ya, gwaenchana, everything will be okay, trust me” She said while rubbing my back.

“You must eat first so you have energy to face every possible thing that will happen, okay” “I lost my apetite”

“Come on Yoona, Yuri will sad if she know that her sister doesn’t want to eat” I sigh hearing Yuri’s name. I know she will be sad and I can’t make her disappointed again. I eat my food slowly then finish it. The bell rang and we go back to class together because we have same schedule.

I didn’t focus at all because he filled my mind. Is he okay? Does he remember me? Will he accept my presence? Will he talk to me? I really worried. What if he doesn’t like my presence? What should I do then?

Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, why must God did that to you? Mianhae because I wasn’t there when you need my supports.

 

 

 

First Chapter has come, happy reading!!!!! :):):):)

Please subscribe and comment