The Trip Part 1

my lovely nurse

Author POV

Yoona walked in the hospital to visit Kyuhyun. This morning Kyuhyun’s mom asked her to accompany him.

“Room number 304” She read it loudly. She smiled after found the right room.

“Annyeong!!!!” Yoona shouted cheerfully. The person in the room just looks at her without any expression.

“How are you Kyu??”

“I know, you are always healthy, right Mr. Cho,” She said while sat on the chair besides his bed.

Yoona examined Kyuhyun’s condition. He looked so fragile, weak. She was hurt but he was more hurt. She wanted to cry but that just make the situation worst.

“Hey, Kyu. Let’s have a walk. Don’t you feel bored lying on this bed for all time?”

She asked him. But as expected he didn’t give any respons to her. Yoona took it as a yes.

 

“Come on, wake up now” she helped him stood up and helped to walk. Too much laying his body on the bed made him hard to move his body.

They walk on the park at that hospital. Yoona supported Kyuhyun to walk. Yoona purposely didn’t use a wheelchair so Kyuhyun can walk like usual.

“Hei Kyu, Do you know that I still think that this is just a dream. A bad dreams or a good one, I don’t know. Sometimes my ego said that this situation have made we met again but I still hope that we met again with smile on our face. You made me feel guilty. Every time I saw you like this, I felt like I was a bad friend for you. I wasn’t there when you needed me,” she said while wandering her eyes on every spot at that park.

 

“Okay, forget that. How do you feel now? Do you feel better, huh?” She asked him.

 

Yoona POV

“Hey, how do you feel? Answer me, a little nod can do,” I asked him.

I looked at his eyes and he looked at my eyes deeply. We locked our gaze until he nodded his head. Yes, he nodded ehhh? What? He Nodded??!.

“Whoa!!!!! You nodded your head, oh my God, OMG, Oh My Gosh” I screamed loudly like a crazy person. Everyone were looking at me with strange look but whatever, I was too happy.

“Omo, omo, I can’t believe this” I hugged him.

“Finally, you can respons me. Are you listening to me Mr. Cho?” I asked him again and he nodded. I couldn’t hide my happiness.

“Uhm, ah!” I flicked my finger.

“Do you remember me? I? Im Yoona?” I asked curiously while pointed myself.

He nodded again and now with smile plastered his face. I jumped up and down like a child. Before, he nodded and now he smiled. I felt like just get a jackpot or what.

 

“Reallyyyyyyyyyy??!!!!!! OMO!!!, Yeah, OMG,” I couldn’t stopped smiling. This is crazy, I thought. I felt so excited.

“Okay, because you’ve made me happy. I want to bring you to a special place actually our special place for me. Do you want to know?” he nodded again. Oh my God, I really want to pinch his cheeks. How an evil like him could be so adorable.

“But, we must get the permission from the nurse first. Okay, let’s back to your room first so you can change your clothes,”

We back to his room. While Kyuhyun change his clothes, I asked the permission from the nurse. Fortunately, they let us to go out but just until 5 p.m., that’s enough for me.

I knocked Kyuhyun’s room to check him. I peeked a little then I saw Kyuhyun already changes his clothes.

“You ready?!! Let’s go!!!!!!!!!” I shouted happily.

 

____

Fortunately, today I bring my car to visit Kyu. So, we don’t need to ride public transportation. It must be difficult in Kyuhyun condition to ride a public transport.

I stretched my arms“Huwaahhh, there’s a lot of good things today”

 

I helped Kyu to sit on the passenger seat and fasten his seatbelt.’ Thump, thump’ what is it? My heart go crazy, this is too close. Our face. He looked more handsome from this small distance. ‘What? Im Yoona!’ I shook my head and quickly finishing that seatbelt thingy.

I already sat in the car.” Okay, Gaemgyu. Let’s go!!!!” I shouted.

In the car, I didn’t speak a single word while Kyuhyun just sat there silently. After ten minutes, I felt bored.

“Ehem, ehm. Kyuhyun ah. Do you remember when our first meeting?” I glanced at him for a while then focus to the street again but I could see he shook his head.

“Really?” my heart sank.

“Okay then, here we are!!!!!!” I said cheerfully because we’ve reached our destination. We reached Han River. Yeah, not too special I know. But, I like this place, there’s a lot memory in this place.

I support Kyuhyun to walk to the nearest bench. We sat there silently. Everyone has their own though. I’m not sure what is in his mind but he looked at the river deeply and I continue reminisce my past in here.

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

This place seemed so familiar to me. ‘Warm’ that’s my first impression for this place after we reached this river. Why does she bring me to here? Did we have any memories in here?

I kept asking myself, until I glanced to the girl beside me. She closed her eyes. So beautiful. Her hairs were messing because of the wind but it made her more beautiful.

I was looking at her face intently, focusing my eyes to this delicate creature. Then, a tear escape from her doe eyes. I was so shock. I unconsciously wiped her tears, made her open her eyes. She then glanced at me, showing her sad eyes to me.

I gave her my best smile. I don’t know since when I can smile again but seeing this girl made me feel alive.

Yoona rubbed her eyes. She gave me a smile, showing her white teeth.

“Mianhae, I just remembered my past. Nah, it’s beautiful right?” she smiled. I nodded again.

“Okay, let’s exercise now. Let’s try to walk first”

She helped me to stand. I felt like a little child who learnt how to walk. Step by step, step by step. She helped me patiently.

“Okay, I will countdown from three then I will let you walk by yourself, there, two, one “she countdown then walked away slowly.

One-step, two steps, three steps . . . I lost my balance. I closed my eyes tightly and readying myself to feel the pain. 1 second,2 second, 3 second, . . . I felt no pain. Someone has caught me. This scent is so familiar and I don’t know why but I like it. Smell like a flower in the spring.

Did Yoona just catch my body?

“Is okay Kyu, we try again later. Aren’t you tired? Let’s a have rest first”

 

 

Author POV

Yoona and Kyuhyun sat back to the bench. Then, silent filled the air for the second time. Until Yoona speak.

“You know Kyu, How nice if you didn’t get that accident. We can play like before, argue non-stop even about a small thing, watch movie together or play star craft together”

Kyuhyun seemed shocked to hear that. He glanced toward Yoona.

“Wae????! Shock to know what we used to do before. Me too. Never once in my life I imagine you in this state, couldn’t do anything. You’re so clever, has a lot of admirers, air-head and  . . . a bit lonely too”

 

“Whoa, look at the sky. It’s almost raining; let’s go before rain starts to falling”

Suddenly “Byurrrrrrrr” the rain already falling so hard made Yoona panicked.

“Omo, what should we do? C’mon Kyu, we must search a place to shelter from the rain.

They run from that place and found a small closed shop. Without they realized, Kyuhyun run along with Yoona. Even though they’ve run to avoid the rain still their clothes already wetted.

“Aish, this morning sun is lighting this city brightly, why suddenly rain come?” She grunted.

“Fortunately, I wear a thicker jacket, fiuh . . . Kyu are you okay?”

She glanced toward the shivering Kyuhyun. His face already pale, he was so pale.

“Omo, Kyuhyun ah, gwaenchana?” she asked him in worry tone.

She took off her jacket and wearing it to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Yoona POV

We were waiting the rain to stop. The temperature got colder and colder. We stand in front of the shop for almost fifteen minutes. I was busy complaining about how the weather this day is so weird, unpredictable, blah, blah, blah, until I heard someone shivering.

‘Oh my God Kyu, how come I forgot him?’ I glanced at him and found him already pale. He was shivering and trembling hard. I quickly took off my jacket and wearing it to Kyuhyun.

“Mianhae, I’m so sorry Kyu. I didn’t mean to . . . Aish, what should I do?”

“Here, took my jacket and stay behind me so you won’t get splashed by the water”

He followed my instruction and stand behind me. We waited r=for almost thirty minutes but the rain still pouring this city. Damn this rain!!

It’s starting to get colder now. My body was trembling a bit. I rubbed my hands to produces the warm but it’s no use.

Suddenly, someone hugged from behind, no Kyuhyun hugged me from behind. He wrapped his arm to my neck and my waist. His body is so warm. Oh, I like this sensation, what?! No ! I mean I like how the way he hugged me, yeah that’s it.

“Kyuhyun?” I called him gently while he put his chin on my shoulders. I could feel his breath that tickling my neck.

“Hmmm” he mumbled and closed his eyes. For the first time I saw him so gentle and warm.

“A-a-nio, gomawo”

He smiled and tightened his hug. We remained our position. No one move even an inch and I felt so warm now. I don’t know why but I admitted that I like this side of him. Warm, gentle and nice, not the airhead, evil, and sharp mouth Kyu that I know.

“Thank you oppa” I whispered to him and he grabbed my cold hands and put it into his jacket pocket with his left hand.