Heeyeon's Party

My Gay Bestfriend That I Wish To Be My Boyfriend

 

Saturday came and you prepared to go to Heeyeon’s house. You made sure that you properly wrapped her gift. “I’m very sure that Heeyeon will like this.” You said to yourself. You wore your sweatshirt and grabbed your bag. You went outside and locked the door and made your way to Heeyeon’s house.

Meanwhile at Key’s house, he was still sleeping. As soon as the sun shone brightly in his face he groggily got up. He did some stretches and checked his phone for any messages. There was one from Yoonji.

From: Princess Yoonji <3

Good morning my prince! How was your sleep? Anyway, can’t wait to see you later. I miss you. Saranghae! <3

He smiled at the sweet message his girlfriend sent him. And he did forget about Heeyeon’s birthday.

You arrived at Heeyeon’s house. “Bes!! You came!” She welcomed you with a hug. “Happy birthday, Bes! Here’s your gift!” You greeted her as you handed your gift to her. “Aww. You don’t have too. As long as you’re here, I’m very okay with it.” Heeyeon said. You smiled and looked for someone. “Is Key already here?” You asked. “Nope. Maybe he did forget about my birthday.” Heeyeon slumped down her shoulders. “Hey, don’t think that way. Maybe he just woke up or still looking for something to bring. It’s your birthday, you should be happy.” You tried to cheer her up which actually worked. *Besides, Key isn’t the type of person that breaks his promises. Or is he?*

More guests came and none of them was Key. Heeyeon was sad but like what you said she should be happy because it is her birthday. Another guest came and Heeyeon’s lips automatically formed a smile. “Welcome, Youngwon oppa, and Daniel oppa.” She said. *Of course, only Daniel Oppa can make her smile like that.* You looked at your best friend and smiled.

“Hey!” Youngwon approached you. “Oh hi oppa!” You smiled at him. *That smile, the smile that made me fell for you.* He just stared at you and admired your beautiful smile. “Oppa! Is there something wrong?” You tilted your head and he snapped out of his dazed. “Huh? Oh, nothing’s wrong!” He chuckled. “Oppa is weird.” You teased and stuck out your tongue. He just laughed at your cute actions. “~~~~~~~, Youngwon oppa! I’m going to blow the cake aren’t you two will come over here?” Heeyeon called. “Coming!” The both of you said.

Everyone gather around the dining table. Heeyeon was hesitant in blowing the candles because Key was not there. You look at her worriedly and you tried to call Key, it was just ringing. Instead you left a voice mail. “Yah! Key! Where on earth are you? Did you forget what the event today is? And you call yourself a best friend! I just hope you didn’t ditch Heeyeon’s birthday for your girlfriend.” You were actually frustrated because Key promised he will be there. Heeyeon gave up and blow the candles.

Key was on a date with Yoonji. They were so busy on being sweet on each other that Key didn’t notice that his phone was ringing. But deep inside him, he was uneasy. *Why do I feel like I shouldn’t be here?* He shook his thought off and continue being with Yoonji.

 “Time to open the gifts!!’ Heeyeon mom’s called. “Let’s do it this way, each one of us will hand their gifts to our princess and say a birthday message to her.” Her dad said. The gift giving started and each gave their gifts and message to the birthday girl.

It was Youngwon’s turn and gave her an imported perfume. “Happy birthday, Heeyeon. Uhm, I didn’t know what scent you like the most but I hope you would like my gift. Even though we don’t know each other that much I hope we can be still good friends. You are such a good hoobae to your sunbaes and I admire that. Stay kind and pretty. Happy birthday once more!” Youngwon hugged her. “Thank you, oppa!” Heeyeon sprayed the perfume on her wrist and smelled it. “And I really like the scent of this perfume!” Heeyeon added. Youngwon was happy for that.

Next was Daniel. Heeyeon controlled herself from blushing. “Happy birthday, Heeyeon! So, yeah, I know we just met and I thank you for inviting me in your party. I just wish you success in life and more happiness too. I wish that also we can be good friends. And if you have any problems don’t hesitate to approach me or Youngwon. We can help you out. Happy birthday again! By the way, here’s your gift. I hope you’ll like it.” He gave her a Tiffany & Co. necklace with her name engraved on it. “Let me put it on you.” Daniel offered. Heeyeon was now red like a tomato. “There. You like it? Daniel asked. “I love it. Heeyeon said and she meant it. “Thank you oppa!” She smiled.

Last were you. “Happy birthday, Bes! We’ve been best friends for years and I think I’ve said this so many times already. Thank you for being born this day and thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for being there during my ups and down. Thank you for everything!” You starting to tear up so as Heeyeon too. “I wish you a happy and successful life. I’ll be your best friend forever. I love you, bes!” Heeyeon can’t help it and cried already. “~~~~~~! I’ll be your best friend forever too!” The two of you hugged each other. Even Heeyeon’s mom was crying too, her dad patted her back.

“By the way, here’s your gift. Remember when we went out, you saw these pretty sneakers and you said you can’t buy them?” You smiled. “No way, ~~~~~! You got those for me?” Heeyeon gasped. You nodded. “Here, try it on!” You gave her the sneakers. It perfectly fit on her feet. “Thank you, ~~~~~~~~! I will take care of this.” Heeyeon said.

The party continued and you and Heeyeon just forgot about Key’s absence. You just had fun in the party until it ended. Guests started to go home so are you. “Bye ~~~~~, Youngwon oppa and Daniel Oppa!” Heeyeon escorted the three of you in the gates. “Bye Heeyeon! Nice party!” Daniel complimented. “Thanks oppa!” “Bye Bes!” You waved and smiled. “Hey, you’re going home alone? It’s dangerous.” Heeyeon pouted. Daniel found it cute. “I’ll bring your best friend home.” Youngwon offered. “You don’t have to oppa.” You said. “I have too. What if something happens to you, I’ll be worried.” He said, concerned. *That was sweet.* You softened. “Okay then.” You agreed. “See you at school! Bye!” You and Youngwon went to ride a bus and Daniel went on the different route. It was quite on the way home. Youngwon just suddenly felt a weight on his shoulder.

You fell asleep. “What an angelic face. What have you done to me, ~~~?” Youngwon looked at you and moved you closer to him.

Key’s date with Yoonji ended to and back to his house. He immediately lay down on his bed. He checked his phone to see a missed call from you and a voice mail from you too. He opened the voice mail and his eyes widened.

“Yah! Key! Where on earth are you? Did you forget what the event today is? And you call yourself a best friend! I just hope you didn’t ditch Heeyeon’s birthday for your girlfriend.”

“Oh no! I forgot Heeyeon’s birthday! Damn it! I messed up big time!” He let out a heavy sigh. Key tried to call you but you won’t pick up, he also tried to call Heeyeon but she’s already asleep. “Damn! I broke my promise to them.” *I’m sorry ~~~~~. I’m sorry Heeyeon. I’ll make it up to you.*

You woke up to see that Youngwon was asleep by your side and his arms were around you. You were shocked and you sat up right away which cause Youngwon to woke up. “Oh sorry, oppa! W-were here already.” You stutter and you’re still blushing because of the incident. You just wished he didn’t saw you blushed. Youngwon walked you home up to your door step. “Thanks  oppa, it bringing me home.” You thanked him. “You’re welcome.” Youngwon smiled. “You better get inside, it’s cold. And I also need to go. Good night ~~~~~!” Youngwon kissed your cheek.

You were surprised by his action. He smiled and left already. He always made you speechless. *He kissed me, and he’s not even my mom.* You slightly touched the spot where he kissed you. With that you went inside your house.

---

AUTHOR'S MSG
 
Hi guys! I'm home from vacation. How was your Christmas holiday? Me, I spent it on the road. I was stuck on a heavy traffic on Christmas day. -____-" lol. =))
I updated again, how was it? Tell me and comment okay? 
Lemme ask you a question? Overall, how is my story going? Is there something I need to improve? Please tell me. :( 
Please tell your friends about this story. :( lol. =))))
Don't forget to comment and don't unsubscribe! 
Love yah all~ ;;)