Invited

My Gay Bestfriend That I Wish To Be My Boyfriend

 

You were at your room lying on your bed. You were staring at the ceiling and thinking about two things. One is Heeyeon’s upcoming birthday and the other one was Key.

“Hmm. What can I get for Heeyeon’s birthday?” You thought as you keep on rolling on your bed. Suddenly you sat up. “I know!!” Then your phone rang. It was a text message from Key.

Hey~ How are you and Heeyeon? Mind if I’m going to have lunch with you tomorrow at school? – Key <33

We’re fine. And yes, you can. There’s always room for our best friend. :) - ~~~~~ ^^

Dawwww! You’re so sweet. By the way, I missed the both of you especially you, I missed you the most. Don’t tell that to Heeyeon kk? HAHAHA XD – Key <33

You softened at his message, and then you replied. “We miss you too Key~ <3 - ~~~~~ ^^

I see you tomorrow then? I love you bestie! :) - Key <33

“I love you too.”  You whispered as put your hand over your chest and felt how fast your heartbeat was.

*How am I supposed to get over you, Key if you kept on doing this to me and I kept on falling in love with you.* You closed your eyes and you drifted to sleep.

--

The next day at school you were eating lunch with Heeyeon. “Where is that guy, huh?!” Heeyeon looked around. “I want to see him already you know!” She said. “Is it me you wanted to see?” Key came out of nowhere and Heeyeon jumped. “Yah, Kim Kibum! If you scare me again like that you’re” Heeyeon was cut off by Key’s hug. “I miss you Heeyeon!!” Key hugged her tight. “K-kim K-kibum I-I can’t b-breathe!” Heeyeon said as she gasping for air. “Mianhae!” Key sheepishly said. You were so happy that the three of you were together again.  “Hey, ~~~~~!” Key winked at you and sat beside you.

“It’s good that Key is here because I wanted to give these to you.” Heeyeon handed two envelopes and said “You are invited!”

“What’s this, Heeyeon? You’re getting married!?” Key joked. “NO! You babo, it’s an invitation for my birthday!” The three of laughed.

“I hope you can go. And don’t forget the presents. I wanted an iPhone, a new closet and a TV please.” You and Key looked at her as if she was serious. “HAHAHA! I’m just kidding. Honestly, I don’t mind if you can’t give me any presents. Your presence is what I need.” She smiled. “Of course we will come, Heeyeon.” You said to her. “And besides were always present on your birthday right?” Key added.

“Are sure you’ll be present this year Key?” Heeyeon doubted. “Why’d you ask?” Key titled his head. “I’m just wondering, since you have a girlfriend now, there might be a tendency that you might forget this special day.” Heeyeon said. “Hey! Of course not. I won’t do that to you or to ~~~~~. Friends come first. I promise I’ll be there.” Key swore and held up his pinky.  You and Heeyeon held you pinkies and touched each other pinky tips. The three of you smiled.

--

For the rest of the day, Key was with you and Heeyeon. “Let’s go walk together, yeah?” You suggested. “Just like old times!” Key cheered! As the three of you walk out of the school gates someone called out your name. “~~~~~~~-ah!” You turned your head to see Youngwon. “Hi, oppa! Oh~ Daniel oppa, you’re here too, and you’re wearing the school uniform.” You said. “Yeah, actually I’m a transfer student here.” He smiled and he turned to see Heeyeon. “O hi! You’re Heeyeon right?” He smiled once again. *He remembers my name.* “Y-yeah. H-hello.” Heeyeon stuttered.

“Who is he?” Key whispered to you. “Youngwon oppa’s friend and apparently, he’s also Heeyeon’s crush.” You whispered back. Key nodded in understanding and a smiled came to his face. He can’t believe that his boyish best friend is having a crush.

“ Uhm, Youngwon oppa and Daniel oppa. If you are free, I’m inviting you to my birthday party at my house this weekend.” Heeyeon handed the invitations and the two guys accepted them. “Of course, we’re free and we’ll be there, right Daniel?” Youngwon said. “Yes, we’ll be there.” They turned to go and waved goodbye at the three of you.

“Yah! Heeyeon. You didn’t tell me you had a crush.” Key said while elbowing Heeyeon. “Muh? Crush? Who said that I had a crush on someone?” Heeyeon blushed. “Someone you call your best friend.” Key looked at you. You innocently smiled. “~~~~~~!!!!” Heeyeon cried in embarrassment. “Sorry bes! I’m really sorry!” You hugged Heeyeon as you begged for forgiveness. And then the three of you went home as Key kept on teasing Heeyeon about his crush. 

 --

AUTHOR'S MS

Hi, Geeneey here! (✿◠‿◠) 
Well, as you can see I updated. Sorry for a crappy update ⊙▂⊙ lol
Sorry to my readers if I kept you waiting and I am thankful that you never unsubscribe.  I LOVE YOU ALL (╥﹏╥) *tears of joy
Since it's vacation, I might update more often. 
So please comment and subscribe and don't unsubscribe. lolol 
kk~ Love you all!! :-----)